Author Topic: Modification of Ban on D. Alderfer  (Read 144 times)

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Modification of Ban on D. Alderfer
« on: October 15, 2017, 12:22:20 AM »
I have modified the absolute ban on Daniel Alderfer.  My intention is to let him see and navigate the site if he wishes to.  Otherwise there remains the partial ban where he cannot interact with the site until we have a favorable report from the Magisterial Son, Serara about either reinstating Daniel or let it ride for the 9 months that Michael wished to placed upon him,  I modified this ban on my own.  Let us see if it is useful to Daniel at this point.

Ron/admin
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Dorian

• He gave His everything, all He asks of us is Love
    • MSN Messenger - doriand@live.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Modification of Ban on D. Alderfer
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2017, 10:40:03 AM »
Thank you Ron for your compassion and understanding of our brother Daniel.  I believe that he will truly learn from this experience he is going through.  For I know he truly is full of the spirit of the Lord.

He is traveling that highway of searching and learning and along this highway are many roads that branch off into no man's land.  Our Father has told us to be perfect as he is perfect and that process leads us all to make mistakes.  Mistakes we hopefully learn from.

The only man who ever walked this planet and who was as perfect as our Father was so misunderstood that he was reviled, tortured, nailed to a cross of wood and left there to die. Our brother Daniel is now bearing his cross.  Let us be as Simon and help him carry his load by giving him our understanding and loving support as he travels his road seeking all the while the perfection that he, as a mortal son of God, is able to obtain while still in the flesh.

I remember an old saying my mom used to tell me.  She said, "If everyone was perfect, they would quit putting erasures on pencils."
Thank you for allowing me to post this message in support of you decision Ron.  It shows your depth of understanding.

Your brother in Christ Michael,
Dorian
He Gave To Us His Everything.  Now "All He Asks Of Us Is Love."   Song about Jesus. Lyrics and Vocal by Dorian C. Doyon - Music by Kris Kristofferson   Clicking on the link here will take you to the song.  Domtia
www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixLU9SjexHw

dreamcat01

• Dream And Pray For Wisdom To Serve!
    • MSN Messenger - medging@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Modification of Ban on D. Alderfer
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2017, 04:26:23 PM »
I went to lunch with Daniel this week and found him to be very remorseful of his actions. He has accepted his punishment like the strong man he is and encouraged me to just keep moving forward. He said that he is sure that the sentence was fair and that Michael and Ron were doing right to punish his actions and he recognized the need to have someone proofread his posts to make sure that this will not happen again. I feel it is lesson learned and his heart is in the right place.