Author Topic: Sense of Humor  (Read 95 times)

Allie

• Believe in God but tie up your camel.
    • View Profile
Sense of Humor
« on: October 15, 2017, 11:13:16 AM »
I wish to speak a word or two.   Ron, please delete this post if I am too full of myself again!

I woke up this morning feeling joyful.   This was a surprise to me because I haven't awakened feeling joyful for a long time!   I asked my Adjuster what was going on but did not receive an answer.    Upon reading the recent posts, I realized that the time for the Announcements to be given is very close.   Many of us on the Forum are feeling the pressure and concern especially with all the recent messages that are filled with almost overwhelming information and statistics.   But I knew without a doubt that we are in good hands and have nothing to fear.   My faith is strong enough to handle this.

I want to remind everyone that the coming times are serious and will be harsh.   But do not make the mistake of taking ourselves too seriously.   I miss the witticism of Big Momma.   What a way with words, she has!    I also know that Chicken Little is alive and well and is probably working in Walmart stocking shelves.   Still watching the sky!  

I know that I am being silly but it matters not what people think of me.   It matters a great deal what spirit thinks of me.   I will continue to listen to my music and look for the humor in everyday life.   For to be without humor is a joyless existence.

Namaste,
Allie
"Preach the Gospel at all times and when necessary use words."  - St. Francis of Assisi

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Sense of Humor
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2017, 12:48:53 PM »
That is sure nice again!  You should ask why and transmit the answer as Michael is ready to do that for you.  Sit down and speak him or write him - he doesn't care for what you do but to take a message about your joyful experience early this morning.  Ron
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania