Author Topic: Vision the horror of the massive destruction of a nuclear bomb!!!!  (Read 364 times)

niant2

• Antonio
    • MSN Messenger - antoniodistephano@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Father, while doing several researches in the internet world, I found a video on the attack of the first atomic bomb on Japan, more precisely on "Hiroshima" and "Nagasaki". My young boy, Nicolas, has returned from his two-week trip from Japan, and I would like to thank you, Father and members of the forum for his protection, for your prayers. He visited several city and filming and taking lots of pictures. I assure you that it is an extremely beautiful country, fabulous and it's a country having a lot of extraordinarily marvellous city to see people live.

In vision the horror of the massive destruction and incense of this titanic bomb, ...., Father, I am upset and shocked at the same time!
Why Father? .... Why ?????

In writing this, I think of all the unfortunate people killed during the "First War", ..., Why Father? .... Why ?????

In writing this, I think of all the unfortunate people killed during the "Second War", ..., Why Father? .... Why ?????

Historically, I'm aware that there has been a lot more war!!!! Why Father? .... Why ?????

I am a simple human, practically an animal in progression and my human heart is tearing up to see all these atrocities, Father!

I beg your pardon Father, but, ..., how are you able to witness all this, to see all this human suffering, ...., I that I am not able to understand, let so many people perish at this point.
Excuse me Father, but ... I always feel that the Magisterial Mission will openly be announce when you are absolutely certain that the "global change" will be reality!

In writing this, I think of the black beast, the "United States", who has always had the gift of putting his nose, of causing trouble around the world for the "cursed of oil".

(Sorry my forum friends living in the USA, it's mostly the cause of some ambitious who seeks to get rich at any cost how to get there)

In writing this, I think about the "psychopath of North Korea"!!!!!
The question I'm asking myself and the question I'm asking you, Father!!!!

Forgive me for being so rough with you Father, ...., How many people will have to die for our stupidity, before you make a decision to start the "REAL" work, obviously, ..., from the "Magisterial Mission" to correct and finally give you back your planet "Urantia"!!!!

« Last Edit: October 22, 2017, 07:42:30 AM by niant2 »
“In that day you will say: “Give thanks to the LORD, call on his name; make known among the nations what he has done, and proclaim that his name is exalted.” –  Isaiah 12:4

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Vision the horror of the massive destruction of a nuclear bomb!!!!
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2017, 08:03:14 AM »
Dear brother Antonio, you and me, know very well the answer to your “ WHY ?” question. What astounded me more is “WHY” you are so upset by the situations prevailing in the world to-day. I concur that it is not very rejoicing, but at the same time, the more it seems to be of a no possible way-out, the more there is a hope of a divine intervention, it cannot be otherwise. What the Father has decreed, must happen according to His Will. Trust, Faith and Patience are the words of the day. Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

niant2

• Antonio
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2017, 08:15:13 AM »
My great, dear friend Clency, you wrote: "...the more there is a hope of a divine intervention, it cannot be otherwise...".
I fully agree with you my brother!,..., and you wrote: "... What the Father has decreed, must happen according to His Will...", and again on this point, I completely agree with you!

How many people will have to die for our stupidity, before you make ( Father) a decision to start the "REAL" work, obviously, ..., from the "Magisterial Mission" to correct and finally give you back your planet "Urantia"!!!!

« Last Edit: October 22, 2017, 08:19:39 AM by niant2 »
“In that day you will say: “Give thanks to the LORD, call on his name; make known among the nations what he has done, and proclaim that his name is exalted.” –  Isaiah 12:4

Kurt

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2017, 10:14:37 AM »
Ones life here on Urantia is simply the mortal beginning of your real spiritual life in eternity if you so choose. It merely begins the process of growing closer to God. Our reactions to the savage life here creates the wisdom required to begin to appreciate the truth, beauty and goodness that God is.
How can you appreciate the sweetness of an orange  before tasting the bitterness of the rind? How can you understand joy before experiencing pain? This is why we are given free will to experience mortality so we can comprehend our eternal future.
Domtia
Kurt

SophiaVeronica

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2017, 11:09:44 AM »
Do not forget Antonio, our Father on Paradise oversees everything. Be assured He possesses great knowledge of all that takes place in the universes, we are a part of the whole and it should all be in accordance to His will and to the benefit and safety for all beings in His creation.
Love to all,
SophiaVeronica

JuliodaLuz

• I love God with all intensity of my being.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2017, 01:06:00 PM »
In my view, the House that Jack built has as one of the foundations the war. But these misguided foundations will be broken, with spiritual renewal in the world for peace and the peaceful resolution of conflicts.

However, today, I feel that there is a maturation and lucidity in many people around the world, because no one wants to see, again, the horrors of a nuclear bomb. Nuclear bomb striking populations directly. Nuclear bomb reaching, indirectly, all countries. Reaching all countries as nuclear radiation reaches the atmosphere and goes to all regions of the world, and according to the winds, affecting more or less certain locations, as the displacement of the air masses and subsequent precipitation in the soils and oceans of the world.

=======

Em minha visão, a Casa que Jack construiu tem como um dos fundamentos a guerra. Só que estes fundamentos equivocados irão ser desfeitos, com a renovação espiritual no mundo em favor da paz e da solução pacífica dos conflitos.

No entanto, atualmente, eu sinto que existe um amadurecimento e lucidez maior em muitas pessoas em todo mundo, pois ninguém quer ver, novamente, os horrores de uma bomba nuclear. Bomba nuclear  atingindo diretamente populações. Bomba nuclear atingindo, indiretamente, todos os países. Atingindo todos os países na medida que a radiação nuclear atinge a atmosfera e vai para todas as regiões do mundo, e  conforme os ventos, afetando mais ou menos determinados locais, conforme o deslocamento das massas de ar e a precipitação posterior no solos e oceanos do mundo.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2017, 03:30:04 PM by JuliodaLuz »
Julio da Luz (Bar'MTinsha - Pre'Msha)

bradcooke

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2017, 04:27:33 AM »
Hi All,
Another point to remember is that our Heavenly Father gave us the solution long ago to all of the problems we see today: each other. We have sufficient knowledge, love, and compassion to overcome all of our stumbling blocks IF we simply learn to put our egos in it's right place.
As long as many insist upon abrogating the right to life and liberty of others, these horrors will continue to happen. Thank goodness there are many striving to do good, to do what is right. 
Does it not seem that the tool of choice of our Heavenly Father is LOVE? All he does is motivated and centered upon this great principle.
The Glory of God is Intelligence...

Pronto

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2017, 01:46:40 PM »
Antonio,

Even though I seem to be a newbie on this forum, allow me to tell you that Metatron's role in the whole is what you need to revise:

The Age(s) of the Infinite are launched with an infinite number of (subsequent) PATTERNS. This is also the point where the confluence of the experiential Circle of Eternity and the existential Circle of Infinity occurs and is the REACTIVE inflection point where tension between Static and Dynamic Infinity is resolved.

Static Infinity exists within the changeless nature of the 7 Absolutes that populate the Circle of Infinity. Dynamic Infinity exists within the Circle of Eternity because the experiential Gods (Supreme, Ultimate and Absolute) are subject to the dynamism of freewill. Reactive Infinity asserts itself from the confluence of the Circles to ensure the original First Thought actualizes in accordance with the Grand Purposes. Reactive Infinity is when Static Infinity REACTS to a tension with Dynamic Infinity once it strays off course and then forces a course correction to ensure a successful ending. This is why the Deity Absolute, Universal Absolute and God the Ultimate participate in the Metatron Deity collective alongside God the Sevenfold.

Look at it this way: The first chapter and the last chapter are already written as God knows the End from the Beginning. That's Static Infinity because it won't change. The freelance writers (Supreme Creators) write the next chapters to start connecting the Beginning to End according to the plan, but are writing with characters (finite-mortals) that do as they see fit (freewill). That's Dynamic Infinity because it's unpredictable and constantly changing. The Editor (Metatron) steps in to stop the freelance writers from writing chapters that won't connect to the last chapter. That's Reactive Infinity. The Deity Absolute and Universal Absolute sit near the End and feel the full tension of a Dynamic Infinity that's running off course. God the Ultimate can see when the current story-line won't blend into his proposed draft chapters toward the latter part of the book. They all work together to ensure the story has a happy ending!

From Michaelnetwork

Antonio, what does it mean exactly? Whether you're part of a Magisterial Mission or not, whether Jesus gets back or not, even if winter refuses to appear as prescribed, whether you transmit the Highest Deities or not, whether you dream or not, whether you enjoy life or not, should there be a WWIII or WWIV, the whole Eternal Plan won't change.

The purpose of your life is to live it, the purpose of your heart is to beat, the purpose of your Higher Heart is to love, the purpose of your dreams is to dream them, the Purpose of a Magisterial Mission is to work as a Magisterial Mission. The purpose of a bomb is to go off, the purpose of a terrorist is to kill, the purpose of a bullet is to be shot, and yet life still goes on.

Next time sorrow and sadness flash your mind, think about the Eternal Dynamic Role of the One called METATRON. Never regret what's happening, let go of all this, have a walk, sing a song and don't cry when people die, all this is part of the plan, remain focussed and Father-centered, what seems to be the problem when all is already planned?

PRONTO

niant2

• Antonio
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2017, 11:58:25 PM »
Thank you my dear faithful friends for replying to my "Post",..., but you, especially Pronto....you seem to be telling me that you are simply a young member of this forum, and when I read you my dear brother, you seem to me much more what you pretend to be, to see the quality of your reply. Your reflection is very powerful and I understand your reaction to my "Post".

Pronto, my dear brother, I have the impression that you are more than human !!!

I have the impression that you are a "Celestial Being" under the name of "Pronto" username !!!  and it's possible also that I'm wrong about you....

You also give me the name "METATRON"!!!!????

Sorry for my ignorance, but, who is this "METATRON"???

I would like to thank you Pronto, for taking the time to reply!!!

« Last Edit: November 01, 2017, 12:08:54 AM by niant2 »

wendy.winter

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: November 01, 2017, 12:59:56 AM »
@niant2 - FYI
The Local Universe and the Superuniverse do exist in time and they do have to wait for the Supreme to make corrections on Urantia.  But they are never unavailable, but since they are time only creations with some exceptions, anything the transcends time to correct on Urantia has to be taken on by Paradise itself.  In this case Urantia is being attended to by the Father as Controller (Deity function), and by the Supreme as Conditioner (Deity function), and by Metatron the Reflectivator of Truth (Deity function) in time (Unified Trinitarian Justice).
In the future Imperator will move like Metatron and Metatron and Imperator will be shown for their weight in the world.

Serara - "Our world of Urantia is ready to be spanked and for other reasons, put into jail, and wrested from the horrors of normal human doings.  These statements are well founded in Ron, who detests the way business is done and the gossips on CNN, MSNBC, Fox, just to name a few, rant and cheat and lie to get their views into headlines the next days.  We are with you Ron and we appreciate your solid support for what is to be done.  Califax is Chief and he will be labeled Imperator.  Imperator was the name used by Malachi, the Prophet, when he spoke the first few words of the yet to be published first Urantia Book to an English Rector.  Imperator is the Roma word for an immense power so great it cannot be defined in language.  Imperator is well known in Greek and Roman history as the equivalent of a fiver star general and chief of all nations and as the ruling Emperor for all nations under his command.  Imperator was suggested by Ron for having no real word available in the English language that truly fits the power of Califax as he is called now.  The Urantia Imperator is Califax and his new name will be revealed shortly for all to know."
http://forum.serara.org/index.php?topic=4996.msg47332#msg47332

"I remind all of you that the Bible speaks of the harvest to come.  The harvest takes all of everything off Urantia and places it before the judges.  At the terrible moment, the earth nearly stands still, and those of you who stand with God, are ready to bend your knee to Him once more, and to allow no one to become so sure of themselves they understand that which God Himself holds to Himself only.  Good day."
If any of you can possibly sense the enormity of the power of God about to be unleashed on Urantia, do speak to it on the forum.  In my case I sense the power but not the discrete use of it!  Yes, my friends, the HARVEST is at hand.
Jesus spoke as follows while on earth (Luke 10 1:3)
"After this the Lord appointed seventy-two others and sent them two by two ahead of him to every town and place where he was about to go. 2 He told them, “The harvest is plentiful, but the workers are few. Ask the Lord of the harvest, therefore, to send out workers into his harvest field. 3 Go! I am sending you out like lambs among wolves."
Urantia is facing two crisis's:  one-  it is habitually poor in spirit;  two-  it is without redemption on high and will be mowed down into a regular-sized weed yard once we take the spiritual mowers of the Trinity over it several times.  The announcements will appear once the Harvest is completed. The Harvest itself is without acclimation and passes over your head silently and without bothering most of you.  But beware of those who fail to hold Metatron well, or hold the Salvington Prince in his place, yet the Harvest will come to an end as quickly as it rose over your heads today and tomorrow.  Your hearts are safe but your ways are to be changed and many will never return to what they thought they would do for the Magisterial Mission.
http://forum.serara.org/index.php?topic=4580.msg42134#msg42134
http://tmarchive.org/archives/audio/Abraham-27Jan2915-Tape-1-TransmittedByStevenMurphy-Justice_Accetance_Time.mp3

« Last Edit: November 01, 2017, 01:57:36 AM by wendy.winter »

niant2

• Antonio
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: November 01, 2017, 07:09:57 AM »
Hello dear sister Wendy,..., I thank you very much for enlightening me!!!!

I also thank you for providing me the links on this subject, ... I appreciate it greatly.

I probably read about it when this information appeared in this site, but,..., there is so much information in this forum that my little head forgotten a little too much of this.  ::) :-[

One thing that impresses me is to see the "human beauty" that exists in this forum, so radiant and the companionship between members is remarkable.

What an immense previlege to be part of this beautiful family!!!!  ;) :D

Pronto

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 01, 2017, 07:50:30 PM »
Antonio, the above paragraphs are from 'Master Universe Circuits' published by Michaelnetwork.
"The Age(s) of the Infinite.... a happy ending", you can read the whole pdf, it will do you a lot of good and you'll see there the role of Metatron in the whole Divine Plan.

Thanks.

PRONTO

Ron Hammar

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: November 02, 2017, 01:19:03 AM »
ranscription of Steven Murphy’s Audio as referenced by Windy Winters Posting above, from the tmarchives of 27 January 2015, Abraham, [Tape One],

“This is Abraham and I am here today for a certain teaching that comes from the Mansion Worlds and will enable many of you to form an idea of how justice works. Divine justice comes from the Trinity, it is not personalized. It is from the unified existence of the Trinity. Justice is applied, the task is for the Magisterial Sons and the Trinity Teacher Sons and other Trinity Teacher Sons are involved, with the Missions coming to Urantia, for how to unify the Justice required by the Trinity with the loving service and mercy shown by the Magisterial Sons and the Material Sons and by Michael.

“In order to understand how this unity can form and be applied to Urantia, I draw from a primary teaching from the Mansion Worlds that many of you may be familiar with.

“I quote exactly from the Urantia Book to say, one of the purposes of the Morontia career is to effect the permeate eradication from the mortal survivors, such animal vestidual traits such as: procrastination, equivocation, insincerity, problem avoidance, unfairness and ease seeking. The Mansonia life early teaches the surviving morontial pupils that postponement is in no sense avoidance.

“After the life in the flesh, time is no longer available as a technique of dodging situations or circumventing disagreeable obligations. The quote in the teaching implies that time is real and time is used by mortals often times unconsciously, time is felt, time is lived, one is conscious of time, one is often not conscious of time but one uses time. How that time is used shapes the mortal life and begins to shape the eternal life.

“Now this teaching focuses the Mansion World student, on becoming aware of time and the history of how a mortal could and often has used time to avoid. Think for a moment about:
-Procrastination, I will do it later, I will do it another time, I will forget about it for now. Think about:
-Equivocation, yes I am in favor of it, I will do it at some point, sure I am in favor of it. Think about:
-The Sincerity of: I will do it, knowing I will never do it. I mean to help, knowing I will not help. My intention is to help, but I won’t help.
- Problem Avoidance. This one is difficult because to avoid problems can be a very functional and  efficient way to live if one can anticipate problems and to learn to get around them. Ultimately however the teaching is that problems cannot and will not be avoided.
-Unfairness: nearly every mortal on Urantia has a sense of underlying sense of fairness and unfairness. Not everyone acts on being fair instead of unfair, but everyone has a basic concept, to think of treating others as you would want to be treated.
-Ease Seeking: this can be very subtle; it makes sense to a mortal, to find the easiest route to make things easy on oneself. There is a distinction between removing undue pressure, unrealistic expectations of one’s self, versus trying to find the easiest way to go, the easiest way to do something. Not in the name of efficiency or productivity but in the name of what time in this scenario becomes a technique. In all of these situations one can interject time between the awareness of the task, with the obligation and the doing of it.

“Time is then not seen as a tool of advancement and progression. Time is then used and seen as a way of slowing progression, avoiding advancement often times because of fear. The inconvenience of certain tasks, it often be traced to a deeply hidden fear, a fear of facing an interface with time its self, with reality of the internal spark that lights itself that stimulates a mortal to seek perfection. An animal mind is made uneasy by this spark and will do whatever it can to avoid feeling it. An advanced animal such as a mortal, a human has developed the ability of being consciously able to use time to delay to avoid disagreeable obligation. Now this teaching lends itself to the beginning understanding of how justice is applied.

“Justice can be defined in one among many ways; the way today justice can be defined as: time is up. You must make a choice now. Even as I say that, the eternal now reverberates with: justice declares unfairness cannot be avoided. Recognition of unfairness cannot be avoided. Justice declares the awareness of insincerity is to be had now. Justice declares the choice is unequivocal. Justice declares, the choice means you must face what you never wanted to face. Justice declares there is no easy way around facing justice. The justice of the trinity brings the eternal now to the mortal. The choice made now is an eternal choice.

“There can be no hesitation, no equivocation, no insincerity; no avoidance of any kind, the choice is now. When a mortal understands this aspect of justice, one can determine the eternal future of survival or not by making the choice now. Mercy intervenes in this administration of justice by enabling those who in that moment open themselves to mercy, not even knowing it is there, but the opening of themselves to understand that the now is eternal. The refocusing of the mortal mind into the awareness of time and how it has been used to avoid this moment to avoid this reality is a step to the eternal now, It creates in the mortal mind a brief perception of time as it has never experienced before.

“The time it takes for the mortal mind to recognize, justice is at hand and to make a choice, to choose survival or not. That is the early experience of the eternal now. That is mercy being administered along with justice which demands a choice. When the choice for survival is made there is no avoidance of the disagreeable obligation to face any evil one has perpetrated toward others. Any conscious denial of spirit existence that one has devoted their effortful attention to perpetrating, one must see that in that moment of choosing survival and ask for mercy, become a receptor of mercy by seeking it.

“The recognition of evil becomes the receptor of mercy if in the recognition of that evil one seeks that the Trinitarian justice has been applied by having the mortal choose now. The early sense of eternity happens when the choice is made, when the mind must recognized what evil it has perpetrated, acknowledge it and accept that it has perpetrated that evil and then opens its door to seek that mercy.

“Another mortal mind might believe it can still use time to avoid this disagreeable moment. Trinitarian justice does not allow the mortal to misuse time in this fashion anymore. The eternal now of choice removes from this mortal mind the path of survival. That mortal man faces a fate based on avoidance, denial, misuse of time and that is what awaits that mortal. We see on Urantia, many will not choose to recognize and accept in that eternal moment that eternal now, the evil, the neglect and in some cases, the iniquity that they have perpetrated on Urantia.

“Many will continue to contrive ways of avoiding; deluding themselves into believing that evil is their real answer. The denial of divine mercy is as much a part of the mortal mind as it has been infected by the influence of Calagastia, as any tendency toward evil. This is what the trinity faces and brings to this Mission, not just adjudication offered by Magisterial Sons but Divine and impersonal justice, this union of Trinitarian justice and loving service and mercy from Magisterial Sons, Trinity Teacher Sons and from Michael is unique.

“This is a new way that Deity functions on Urantia. As this unified effort unfolds on Urantia, it will become a living expressions of deity, a new function of deity, which derives from the Deity Absolute.  New potentials are becoming. Such an approach has been judged by all on the mission to be necessary primarily as determined by the trinity. The best way for all of you to prepare for the Mission to come is to remember the Mansion world teaching, meditate on it, let the Morontia meaning, the moto meaning, offer for you an awareness of your link to your fellow mortals.

It will lead you to the inherent brother hood, knowing that you will face the moment that you must choose now. If you accept the choice, time will serve you; you will no longer have to misuse time by inserting it between yourself and that which you avoid. Time will then serve you as it is meant to do, to put you on a path of progression, I bless you, I thank you for listening to this lesson.”