Author Topic: Prayer of Adoration  (Read 83 times)

Don Crownover

• Kindness is Love
    • View Profile
    • Email
Prayer of Adoration
« on: October 26, 2017, 12:50:53 AM »
Father, I love you Father. 

Thank you Father for your loving Kindness upon all of creation. Thank you for giving us singular lives of self enjoyment to experience your love and wondrous beauty. You are satisfied by our pure enjoyment and happiness. That is what brings you joy, to see your creation also experience satisfaction by coming to know you, your wondrous acts of loving kindness. I love you Father. 

Thank you for giving us Christ Michael as a perfect demonstration of your personality, reflecting both Universal Father First Source and the Eternal Son Second Source and even more so for showing us Christ’s merciful reflection of the Eternal Son’s personality of so tenderly caring for all of his creation with perfect patience and abundant mercy. Christ Michael has perfectly forgiven both man and spirit children for the salvation of their precious lives from rebellious actions into death’s path.  

Thank you my Father-Spirit within me. The perfect gift from you, at source of the Universal Father. This precious gift is to blossom into a pure representation of You and I as One, a perfect reflection to be as you. Thank you Father. And Thank you Eternal Son for speaking the desires of Father and announcing his will to the Infinite spirit of creative force and action into all physical realities and Havona eternal realities, lovingly providing us all with comfort in your home as our dwelling. 

Thank you Father, First Source and Center for so lovingly wanting to give pleasure to other sources of creative life. I Love you Father, please bless us all abundantly with your love, abundant love for us to also share with others as you do. Thank you Father, I love you. 

Thank you Father and Son for your perfect creation of Michael of Nebadon. He has so beautifully represented your Love, your Mercy and your Kindness. I worship you Father, your perfect love and your perfect mercy to be as you are to anyone I encounter now and forever more.

Good Night Father, I love you with all my heart. Amen
Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore. Andre Gide (1869-1951)

bradcooke

• View Profile
Re: Prayer of Adoration
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2017, 04:17:31 AM »
One word: beautiful!
Thank-you!
The Glory of God is Intelligence...