Author Topic: Recovery/ Roll Call/ Construction  (Read 414 times)

LarryG

• View Profile
    • Email
Recovery/ Roll Call/ Construction
« on: November 01, 2017, 04:29:57 PM »

Recovery/ Roll Call/ Construction

Just a few words to update any who may be interested to learn about my recovery:   It has been a slow process but finally I have been released to return to work with the suggestion and recommendation to take  it easy and avoid all heavy lifting and to be very careful not to stress out my torso in any way. Finally as of yesterday, my urinary tract was without any blood  and that was what the doctors were waiting to learn.

I have been quite sluggish in thinking and in energy levels but all seems to be getting back to normal.    My receptions  and meditations have been sporadic at best but every time I start inviting myself to my own “pity part”, I just think of Ron and all he goes through and it snaps me out of it.  Even with   my mind as it has been,  my thoughts, desires and commitment to the Father, Michael, and these  Missions, are always “running” and trying to stay focused, which is ever my objective and goal..

Anyway, I am now back to work at these damnable early morning shifts that I hate since they rob me of my preferred time to be here when my mind and energy and concentration levels are higher and more “direct-able” enabling me to better to do work here.

The second subject that has been nearly constantly presenting itself to me is of  the “Poll Call” of Gabriel which, if still on schedule, should be in the next couple of days as well as the meeting with  the Melchizedeks and others at “Ron’s Place.”  I have been trying to visualize just what that would be and feel like to be in attendance.
The entire subject of the Roll Call has filled me with questions and anticipation.   I think about it many times during the day.   It is an easy topic to misconstrue..   We have had a few Dispensational Roll Calls  explained to us but I am thinking that this is much different and perhaps even more rare.   Thes questions that I have been having are indeed only rhetorical and I don’t necessarily expect any kind of answer and we will just have to  accept the experience as it happens.   I have even asked myself, and anyone else listening, if this type of Roll Call, if it is significantly different and rare than a Dispensational Roll Call and if it has ever happened  on Urantia before?

We are often taught that Urantia is so overpopulated and not only that  but there is a huge number of people on Urantia who have no sense of the Heart of God and that this Roll Call of Gabriel may well address that particular issue.    Another question that keeps surfacing is, is this Roll Call only in Spirit or is this also on the physical levels as well.   It was also mentioned, and I paraphrase here,  that there is so much death and killing on Urantia, that this may occur without much notice and realization of just what is taking place.   The fact that it was mentioned that it would take only 2 hours or so, really  make me pause pause and marvel at the whole process whether I understand it or not.

As I stated, these are rhetorical questions… just what has been going through my mind quite frequently in the past few days, and that it is very easy to misunderstand the information that has been shared… and I may have the entire subject way out in left field.

The other subject that has been coming in and out is about the construction on the physical buildings that will have to be constructed to  do and accomplish all the work to Urantia from the Magisterial Missions.   The buildings, roads and working with problems and realities of  Incarnated Beings  in association with not only humans but State Governments has to be one complicated  endeavor!   Not to mention working with the Federal Government of the United States and  all of the  Governments around the world with such diverse and sometimes abject  differences.

Thoughts of the construction of the Father’s Temple,  in particular, has been right up there at the top of these thoughts.   How will the materials needed to do that be brought  to Urantia.  This morning I was envisioning huge Space Transports from  off-planet making  immense “deliveries” to Urantia of materials not  naturally available on our planet that would be used in the building of the Father’s Temple   Maybe I just had too much sugar for breakfast!

I place this in the General Discussion Category just  in case anyone wants to chime in or is similarly thinking.….

In love and service to our coming Missions as resplendent and extraordinary events come to Urantia.    LarryG
"What you are today is not so important as what you are becoming day by day so Let us be about the Father's Business"

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Recovery/ Roll Call/ Construction
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2017, 05:57:13 PM »
You had serious injuries, Larry, and thank goodness we know of no complications to repair you and to be feeling better beacuse of it even though it will take months to undo what damages you had to the kidneys and your internal tissues.  That said let me address somethings generally for all who wonder about the efficacy of the Magisterial Mission and the November 3 Roll Call.

First realize spirit operates through three reality areas which the Urantia Book teaches well.  But the text does not teach how spirit uses them for divine missions as that would be way off subject for the Urantia text to do as it was designed to reveal God, and not his programs to work missions on Urantia.

Top down these reality areas are:

1  Spirit - both existential and experiential

2  Morontial and Super Morontial

3  Finite - time and space matter living and non Deifies both

The Magisterial Mission on October 19, started the Magisterial Mission on the second level noted above: The morontial.  There they introduced the new Mansion World designs to its residents and began the proper examination of the Lucifer Rebellion in the old design of the Mansion World ascension careers of what we would call deceased humans but really are the souls of the human flesh toward a spirit form and designation, but not yet spirit and not human flesh any more.  This is an in-between state which already exist as our souls but our morontial souls do not detach until we die and then they move toward the angelic terminus for transport to the mansion worlds to be enshrouded with morontial coloration closely resembling how we appeared in the flesh in our human lives.  You must study this in the Urantia Book because much understanding how we become perfected must include this step and the divine missions appear in the morontial first before they appear to us.  On October 19, 2017, they appeared in t he morontial and the expected Magisterial Mission began.

Furthermore, October 19th was used to insure that Urantia is truly ready to face the opinion that Michael holds:  Those who help it on Urantia must be gratly improved to be acceptable to the Magisterial Son to be insured of his attention and then his directions for work to perform.  Monjoronson in particular notes that even I have too much temper to be fully trusted by the Paradise Sons and I have been placed on probation until they see how I handle anger over unfair issues that I have to endure anyway in spite of them being so unfair.  I do not take kindly to ruffians taking lives in the world for their political gain and get furious over this being allowed to continue.  But what they do not seem to understand is that I mitigate the anger by understanding that justice is a slow affair at times and I do bide my time.

The November 3 Roll Call is epochal Larry.  We had two of them in the recent past.  Those were also epochal because Urantia in the first one was cleared of rebellion seekers.  The second one was to clear humans of the old Spirit of Truth and relay  the new Spirit of Truth which is to reunite t he human with the idea of truth and justice as preeminent in the world of spirit and that it must pervade Urantia as the Magisterial Mission shall operate with it in mind all the time.  The Roll Call of November 3, is to to clear the table of all lose pieces left over throm these two recent past Roll Calls - one on 28 July 2017 and one on January 15, 2017.  Both the July and the January epochal Roll Calls were brought to all of your attention by my posting their event at that time. but like everything else, memories fade too fast to correlate events like this for your own good to remember.

Now let me review the purpose of the coming Roll Call on 3 November which is the end of this week as I write.

Roll Calls announced, as this one is, repair the rip in thecosial fabric caused by spirit when the Justice System operated by  the Paradise Trinity and its related sub-infinite Trinities, the First Experiential Trintiy of the Supreme and its environs; and the Absonite Trinity or Second Experiential Trinity as it is preferably called, all three levels make up the Trinity of Trinities spoken to in the Urantia Book in Papers 104 and 105.  Spirit must make sure that the upper levels of reality are fully cleared before it works on the lower levels of reality which constitute time and space most usually.   And finally, we are trading good sense for a change so t his message is read well by all of you.

Several people have written us privately that there is no motion in the Missions and they are losing faith or heart or both and yet they fail to understand all of this has been reported faithfully in the recent past and no one remembers anything about it.  Even Larry Gossett is so vague he confuses the trial this 3 November Roll Call with previous disclosures about other Roll Calls that have nothing to do in purpose or reason with the Gabriel call to Justice on 3 November this coming end of week now in progress.  Roll Calls are very rare on Urantia.  The last Roll Call of epochal significance before these three mentioned here was at the birth and death of Jesus well over 2,000 years ago now.  None were called until 1986 when the Court case against Lucifer and Caligastia and millions of others who were ensnared in the Rebellion were called to justice and over five million beings lost their lives over this very serious matter before the Judges on Uversa, the Ancients of Days.

In this case for the Roll Call on November 3rd coming, the Roll Call is unusual in that it follows two other significant roll Calls meant to purge Urantia of fractional rebellion both by the celestial entities unnamed to you, and to clear the PREPARATION for removing the human element that will be taken care of this time and to discard them as sinful and iniquitous beings to be forever discarded from life by the Ancients of Days. 

Gabriel has the power inherent in him as the Bright and Morning Star of Salvington and the Chief Host of Justice of Nebadon, to invite the Ancients of Days to attend to their duty to determine the worthiness of human souls to go over to the Justice of Mansonia as declared in the Manifesto of the Eternal Son made available to Justice on Urantia on the fifth of July, 2014, and subsequently added to this October to Michael of Nebadon.  I myself was in that Manifesto due to my recalcitrant approach to the pain I endure for years over a transition that makes no real sense to my human mind.  That Eternal Son Manifesto declares me on probation until I assure them I will not kick anybody over this and to address what to do with sinful beings who do great harm to Urantia still, and who must be removed for the Magisterial Mission to proceed.

Finally:  When the 3 November Roll Call is complete about 730am New York Time, there will be an interlude of about seven hours while the trials and effects are counted on Urantia and in spirit.  On 4 November there will commence the ideals of the Magisterial Mission on Urantia and will be noted by either myself or others unknown to me being informed what to do now.

Visitations with the Melchizedek Supervisor and others attached to that duty may or may not visit me immediately as so much must be attended to by myself and my supervisory personnel that I will receive them incarnated but the time is open to rescheduling due to the emergency this will invoke, most likely, on Urantia at this time.  I play it by ear and my eyesight will await their decisions just how and when this is to be done.

MANTUTIA -
"I am Ron's supervisor and he just reported to you as he is supposed to with full authority at his disposal to inform you all by announcements in this tone and writing of the facts to you.  It will be necessary for those who seriously wish to enjoin in the Magisterial Mission to start paying full attention as I doubt there is a lot of time to go over and over and over old information you have already received from us and from Ron.  We will leave all changes to be placed after Michael arrives on Urantia to see to the changes that are in effect and God help those who attempt to confuse the issue by bleating they had no time to act when we have constantly informed all that the time to act is now and ready to go the moment it is authroized to act on behalf of these Missions.

"The world is nearly at war again.  Be assured the nuclear exchange Trump is thinking about will not occur.  I also wish it to be known that certain qualities of behavior will be enforced on the discussion forum soon enough because it will be opened to discussions by personnel in spirit and in the world of diplomatic concerns so they may be advised what is what insofar as actions by the Magisterial Mission will be found.  That includes t he Chinese ambassador who does watch this forum for information which is dutifully taken back t o China by his own envoy and that there are dreadful reactions in official circles concerning reporting this, but you Mr. Ambassador, have done right!  They will listen carefully soon.

"With regard to North Korea:

"I am Salonia.  I am the Uversa Ambassador to Urantia.  You know these designations well enough to instruct your superiors in China, and you are concerned they give little credence to these reports.  They give more credence than you are aware of and they feel they are well informed of your work and registry of the importance of these announcements.  Few other countries take this seriously, and yet in China you have a tradition of being able to hear the spirit and its wisdom regarding the course of your nation in the world.  Be assured that will continue for even the dreadful United States and its ways will come to heed the spirit when it is important to world peace and tranquility.  Be also assured we have much to say regarding China and its militeristic charms over t he South China Sea shortly.  We say nothing further on this matter now.

"I am Salonia, and I am the Ambassador of the Ancients of Days who rule from t he Superunverse Headquarter World we all call UVERSA, a planet the site of Jupiter and Saturn combined in your solar system.  A Superuniverse is one million times larger than the Local Universe of Nebadon, and Nebadon is all you see at night in the starry firmament you observe, and Nebadon is over six point five  (6.5) Light Years wide and thirty-seven (37) Light Years deep or high, and it is only one-seventh of t he total time creation of space and sequenced living.

"As Salonia, I greet the Chinese Ambassador to the United States and to Great Britain who admire this reporting when it is allowed to occur.  Ron Besser is our preeminent Transmitter and will be used in official releases to all governments on Urantia when  the time comes to state more of what we propose to the world for a reassignment of fractional criticisms by the American government over trade and plagiarizing incidents on intellectual property. Furthermore, the Magisterial Sons, Serara and Monjoronson, will see to the Ambassador being honored for this work which was not easy to understand at first but you gathered correctly that it was necessary to hear as we geared up to bring the Magisterial Mission to this planet, Urantia.

"By this time on November 2nd, 2017, Ron Besser will be receiving a very important diplomatic statement which will outline the entire measures to be taken in the first twenty-five days as to what and how nations on Urantia will be addressed concerning their role in the porposed world government and how a Council will establish diplomatic relations with China andt he other major powers to begin the work of assigning personnel to your own councils within your governments as to who will transmit this date to you and the Councils of your choice inside your own ruling mechanisms.  North Korea will be reduced to a very small voice and eventually discarded to maintain the people of North Korean in a decent life and reduce the fear of a dictatorship ruling over them to the extent they are malnourished and near death over many issues not known  to the western democracies.

"I am Salonia, and these messages will become more prevalent for awhile.  Kind reagrds for your kind attention and concers. Good day."

MICHAEL OF NEBADON -
"Salonia is our ambassador to Uversa and not the other way around.  You heard correctly but She is not entirely used to speaking humans and their brain foibles.  It does not harm for the Chinese Ambassador, to know this at all.

"I would like to comment on Transmitting facilities to be made available to China.  We intend to have Transmitters capable of speaking Mandarin, but for now we only have Ron Besser who is the best Transmitter possible as he has practiced until he is blue in the face as we colloquially speak to repetitious habits over and over being done.  He is responsible for seeing to it that these messages can at least be placed on a public forum for governments and other concerns to read them and determine if they are valuable to themselves or who they represent.  W continue with this:

"Ambassadors aside the trial to become advisory to any government requires our personnel to have achieved high spiritual status as human beings and this Transmitters has done that in complete recognition by the Highest Spirit that he is eminently qualified to do this work.  His temper is modulated and he knows his reasonableness all the time, but pain and suffering have occurred for years and he vents his anger over this and nothing else.  We will propose that official personalities of the various world governments allow themselves to be fully informed and questions allowed in the presence of this individual.  He makes no policy input and has no political views for or against any country so long as they mean no harm.  His life is dedicated to the Magisterial Mission and he proposes nothing be done to otherwise assign him to any political party or organization.  His work is for God and the improvement of Urantia by bringing peace to its place and to obtain a higher degree of spiritaul development for all concerned.  He is a teacher and avails information to all who would ask.  This is Michael of Nebadon and we will have much more to say in twenty-four hours or more to all of you.  Good day."

END
Ron - Larry and other reading this response.  The Roll Call scheduled for this Friday is best remembered to be the clarifying agent that allows spirit to decide what they face on Urantia now as the Melchizedeks are already incarnated and proceeding to their stations already.  Mantutia is always near by to me an will provide updates as we get closer and closer to what will manifest to our eyes soon enough.  Thank you all for your patience while we made reports to the Ambassador.  I wish you all blessings to you and yours.  Ron

Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Dorian

• He gave His everything, all He asks of us is Love
    • MSN Messenger - doriand@live.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2017, 08:55:40 PM »
Thank you Ron and Michael, Mantutia, and Salonia for all of this very informative information.  Thank you Larry for your observations that brought about this massive missive.  I am overjoyed to hear you are mending away.  Your post sure provided us with much, I am sure that most of us did not understand and thanks to Ron's posting it is much clearer.  We are at the threshold and the wedding is about to go forth.
Bless all of you,
Dorian
He Gave To Us His Everything.  Now "All He Asks Of Us Is Love."   Song about Jesus. Lyrics and Vocal by Dorian C. Doyon - Music by Kris Kristofferson   Clicking on the link here will take you to the song.  Domtia
www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixLU9SjexHw

overmind

• View Profile
    • Spirit-Self-Satisfaction
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2017, 11:11:43 PM »
I've noticed that whenever the size of Nebadon has been described recently, we get these incorrect numbers. Frankly, the dimensions given probably do not even cover all of Satania. The closest star to our planet is 4.22 light-years away, but apparently that's two-thirds the width of Nebadon. A while ago, it was mentioned that Salvington was located near Sagittarius, and that's 26,000 light-years away. This distance was more realistic. You probably don't remember, Ron, but in 2014 we discussed astronomy with Rayson and Michael chiming in. At that point, it was stated that Nebadon has 4/10ths of the Milky Way inside of it, meaning a section of Nebadon is about 40,000 light-years wide. This best matched what the UB teaches in conjunction with today's astronomy. Are the dimensions now being given just missing the extra zeroes or are you being given incorrect information for a particular reason?
I wanted to sail, so the universe built me a galleon.

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2017, 12:17:27 AM »
I agree with you Overmind.  They keep giving me the column numbers as noted, but we have had other versions of the astronomical size of our Local Universe.  Before I get into what you propose or suggest from othe figures, I think or find it ludictous that the local universe is only 6.5 light years wide.  They now are pressing me with a column of space they say is 6.5 light years wide and anywhere from 30 to 37 light years deep. I repeat it because they do not vary it as stated yet I am convinced, like you, we have either a misunderstanding what they are telling us about or we have an error..

That column as stated in astronomical terms cannot be right and I questioned it but did not press it since we had a lot of other material coming in and I did not stop the transmission as that can be tricky to restart these days.

Now as I write this, Michael of Nebadon attempted to come in and explain the truth but got upside down enough to confuse the report so badly I asked permission to delete it and I did.  I know what is going on up there and I hope they do not take me as a smart ass too badly as in two days we have an epochal roll call and the intensity of the Jesus revision is now taking place.  I really do not know enough to tell you what that is, but it is spiritually difficult for the Creator Son and He should be left alone period.  However, I will say this Overmind and to all.  The column of space represented by Nebadon is immense and what has been said so far COULD be descriptive of the space pattern inside our new planetary system of which Urantia is planet number three and only two others are in it with us.  I gave a good description of this event back about four months ago and in all the turmoil I am going through I did not forget we are being applied into a new planetary system but I have forgotten space dimensions for all of these changes.  I feel we can depend on Rayson as described in the past and I would appreciate if you Overmind could find that post and refresh it by reprinting it here to get our bearings better.

RAYSON:

"I scramble to help Ron out of this ludicrous reporting of that space column done in two or three posts so far as they are numbers that have nothing to do with anything you know about Ron and Overmind.  I am willing to testify as to the size of Nebadon but not in precise dimensions as that is not really by field of expertise for Urantia to come.  Let's just say that Nebadon is well over one million ligh years wide and about double that in depth, and please remember this folks as I am not authorized to say much about it without Michael attending the notes here.  He is not ill but not well as he returns to the partitioning of the mind of Jesus for portrayl of Jesus on Urantia again after the Roll Call in some manner.

"Further, we see Ron struggle mightily to get typing done well enough to pass muster and yet he knows he is being fought tooth and nail to keep out of the way of Michael over issues that should not come up but do all day long for everyone concerned.  I tell you this,  all of you-- you are watching a man struggle with half a brain for Ron as we have it corked off to keep the power he represents out of being seen, and the power that Michael represents as prepatory for an historical presentation of Jesus once more, and then this issue comes up as to the space size of Nebadon which is not important to the Magisterial Mission, but Michael gave a number he knew not for what as it plainly is probably it has to do with the new planetary system Urantia is to join in afew months of Urantia time.

"I tell you too:  BE assured that the number of light years it takes for Amazon dot com has to pass through to get to your internet browser via the Internet is a thousand million light years less than ti takes to get to Uversa from Urantia, yet we all do it in hours and Michael can get to Salvington in two hours from Urantia, and it takes Him about four hours to get to Uversa and planetize as we call it when landing.  I am only giving you a hint of our power, but not of distance for it is not linear speed that affords that, but ro hit on the right idea to say that when Deity travels it folds space and goes through the the folds to get where it is going. Now this:"

MICHAEL OF NEBADON
"I recently came across a neighboring Local Unvierse and that Creator Son and I had a chat about our operations as being bosses of so much space and creation.  He said not to worry people with the immensity of the creation, and I said, I have creations that do worry about it just for the sheer enjoyment for statistical purposes.  That Creator Son then said why do you not ask them to tell you what they mean by a Light Year, and I said they have calculated it well enough for distance in miles on Urantia.  That Creator Son then said, then you must place them on lead as to why a Light Year is inadequate to explain the size of your creation since not all of your Nebadon is not space but quantum filler and they never understand that as the material mind is useless with those concepts.  I then said to that Creator Son, but they can calculate quantum distances by measuring the distance from Uversa to Salvington and then dividing one light year distance into it and get Light Years.  That Creator Son then said, well then tell them that Nebadon is too big to measure in Light Years anyhow due to its creative intentions in milliparsecs.  I said they have an idea what that is already and that Creator Son then told me to go fiture on my own since he has no such creation that can do that at all.  It is true.  Science on Urantia is backwards but it is truly clever and it works well with my scientists and I leave it alone for now because I want this subject brought back up when Rayson arrives on Urantia and teachers how to measure time and not space.  This subject is harmful to the Creator's mind right now for reasons already stated, but I want all of you to know that those figure I keep giving to Ron have a purpose and are truly not yours to understand today.   Good day."

Ron - Now some of you can see what we are up against when numbers jumble without knowing precision to application.  I cannot further trial this and leave it to the powers to be to tell us what they want for us to know/  Nebadon is immense by our standards and if we get assigned numbers to what its size is in our terms I am gladly waiting to hear too. 

I thank you Overmind, and please if you can find those posts with Rayson giving us data on this subjet, please repost it here.  Many thanks for your patience all.

Ron

Ron Hammar

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2017, 12:29:17 AM »
Hi Larry,
You have raised some questions about the Roll Call. Ron's post is very good as always and what he shared with us and I need to read it again a few times.

This is what I want to share and Ron may have to correct me for my thinking.
So here it is.

The Roll Call is going to  be for the dead to be resurrected as was done 2,000 years ago and as Ron said was done also on the dates of  28 July 2017 and one on January 15, 2017.

If my thinking is correct the Roll Call is for all the dead that have died. Some of those dead will not be coming forth because they have no soul to bring forth.  Now I read that the TA leaves the person if they loss the ability to have Free Will. This could be by injury or by some other damage to them. May even be by mind control or brain washing, don't know. Also the TA leaves if one chose to be evil in a way that they are apposed in all things in doing the Fathers Will. From the spirit point of view they are dead even if the body is alive. In  time the body will die and that will be the end of them.

Now on the date of 11-3 there is the Roll Call and calling forth the dead to see if there is life or death. We have on Urantia many that are a living dead running around on the planet. (Now here is were I may need to be corrected) Have we not been told that because of the great number of the living dead, Midwayers will remove the living dead in the way that they removed Jesus's  body in the tomb.

On this removal of the living dead Sue 7 TA said  "Those who have a hairbreadth of decency with heart will be spared the chance to discover where they truly stand. It is better that this Count be done now than to defer for later as it prolongs the unnecessary baggage no one wants in the way of good progress of heart and soul development."

I have thought about this removal and it being done. Will the living dead be removed when they are alone, or will there be a witness to this removal? Like some say the Bible says 'there will be two walking and one will be taken and the other will not be taken.' I think that if there are witness's to this, some of this may make the news and this will create a lot of conversation about God and the End Time from many of the Churches. It would kind of prime the pump for the MM.

Ron H.

overmind

• View Profile
    • Spirit-Self-Satisfaction
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2017, 01:47:52 AM »
The column of space represented by Nebadon is immense and what has been said so far COULD be descriptive of the space pattern inside our new planetary system of which Urantia is planet number three and only two others are in it with us.  I gave a good description of this event back about four months ago and in all the turmoil I am going through I did not forget we are being applied into a new planetary system but I have forgotten space dimensions for all of these changes.
That's an interesting idea. I hadn't thought of that. I don't know why this kind of thing is getting inserted into these transmissions, but I guess we'll find out later.

I don't remember where the original info about the new system was mentioned, so I would have to search based on keywords. I tried this a little, but I'm going in blind without knowing what category it's in.
I wanted to sail, so the universe built me a galleon.

7inOcean

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2017, 03:25:03 AM »
Oh my, the more I follow this thread starting from LarryG's post I couldn't help but crack up laughing!  So relative to our train of thought.  Larry, your first three paragraphs got me started in hysterics, mainly because you speak exactly my mind and thank you. Then somehow I sobered as it got serious. Wow, Overmind you really get it square. Ron Hammer, I feel you are going a bit all over the place. Just know the old saying, like in the old western movies with the poster nailed to the wall that says in bold black letters, 'Wanted dead or alive". What comes around must meet their destiny at some point and that's there in God's justice, leave it with Him. We must all remember, the Father's way will prevail, Justice and Mercy will have it's role to play. The Magisterial Sons, namely, Serara, Monjoronson, Rayson and more, will have this to do in all good faith. I ride in faith, knowing Justice and Mercy are key to the success of what we all ought to know is truly good to be seeing in action in our lives, and even more amplified when the Magisterial Son swings this more fully in the Father's Grace. I leave it there, there is more to it than that and I am so grateful to be here knowing how gracious the Father is. May His will be done.

Thank you,
Sue

JuliodaLuz

• I love God with all intensity of my being.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2017, 06:13:16 AM »
I see the discussion regarding the measurements of our local universe as just a curiosity.

In my view, the local universe is so large, as it is designed to have ten million inhabited planets that what is being discussed in terms of quantitative values is another measure far greater than that of light years. Perhaps another name will be created for this new measure.

For example, prior to the Urantia Book, the term for "ultimaton" at the molecular level did not exist. And this new information was brought into the Book of Urantia.

Therefore, in my view, in the future these curiosities will be clarified, because there are many more important things already happening at the spiritual and morontial level on our planet, not counting the list of called Gabriel for tomorrow, Saturday, November 03, 2017 , 7:30 am New York time, when the last remnants of the Lucifer rebellion on our planet will end at the spiritual and morontia level.

In my view, the fact that Gabriel's final call to our planet to end the Lucifer rebellion does not mean that our planet will automatically reach the Age of Light and Life.

On the contrary, the Magisterial Mission will begin the work to reach this desired level of relative perfection. Yes, however advanced the levels of perfection in the evolutionary worlds of time and space, there will always be the potential for imperfection derived from free will. Free will when there is a crossroads in making really important moral and personal decisions for each person.

Even in the evolutionary worlds that are already in the Age of Light and Life, still, so, even if reduced, there is the potential of suffering and pain in the face of the inevitabilities of free will. Of course, this potential of pain and suffering in a world that is already in the Age of Light and Life is much smaller than the planets that are beginning to evolve toward perfection, as is our planet.

Finally, sometimes, I wonder if I should continue practicing the transmissions and receptions even though I know that great changes and transformations are happening at the spiritual and morontial level.

However, something tells me that as long as there is no clear message for a stop in this service, or even a momentary stop, that I should continue, as a way of personal experience in search of reflection in the improvement.

Even though these messages are only to fortify the character.

I remembered now that I had a dream with Jesus many weeks ago when I was not doing the service as transmitter and receiver (as I was rehabilitating from diabetes) who advised me and encouraged me to continue with the service as transmitter and receiver .

The dreams I have with Jesus are not so followed, and for this, when I have a dream with Jesus I reflect a lot on the dream message.

=======

Eu vejo a discussão em relação as medidas de nosso universo local como apenas uma curiosidade.

Ao meu ver, o universo local é tão grande, pois é projetado para ter dez milhões de planetas habitados que o que se está discutindo em termos de valores quantitativos é outra medida muito maior do que a de anos-luz. Talvez seja criado outro nome para esta nova medida.

Por exemplo, antes do Livro de Urantia não existia o termo para "ultimaton" a nível molecular. E esta informação nova foi trazida no Livro de Urantia.

Por isto, ao meu ver, no futuro estas curiosidades serão esclarecidas, pois existem muito mais coisas importantes já acontecendo a nível espiritual e moroncial em nosso planeta, sem contar com a lista de chamado de Gabriel para amanhã, sábado, 03 de novembro de 2017, 07:30 da manhã, horário de Nova Yorque (EUA), quando irá terminar a nível espiritual e moroncial os últimos resquícios da rebelião de Lúcifer em nosso planeta.

Ao meu ver, o fato de existir a chamada final de Gabriel para nosso planeta para terminar com a rebelião de Lúcifer não significa que nosso planeta irá atingir, automaticamente, a Era de Luz e de Vida.

Pelo contrário, a Missão Magisterial irá fazer o começo dos trabalhos para chegar a este nível almejado de perfeição relativa. Sim, pois por mais avançado que seja os níveis de perfeição nos mundos evolucionários do tempo e espaço, sempre existirá o potencial da imperfeição derivada do livre-arbítrio. O livre arbítrio quando se existe uma encruzilhada na tomada de decisões realmente importantes a nível moral e pessoal para cada pessoa.

Mesmo nos mundos evolucionários que já estão na Era de Luz e de  Vida, ainda, assim, mesmo que reduzida, existe o potencial do sofrimento e da dor diante das inevitabilidades do livre arbítrio. Logicamente, que este potencial de dor e sofrimento em um mundo que já está na Era de Luz e de Vida é bem menor do que os planetas que estão começando a evoluir em direção da perfeição, como é o nosso planeta.

Por fim, as vezes, eu me pergunto se eu devo continuar praticando as transmissões e recepções mesmo sabendo que está acontecendo grandes mudanças e transformações a nível espiritual e moroncial.

No entanto, algo me diz, que, enquanto não houver um recado claro para que haja uma parada neste serviço, nem que seja uma parada momentânea, que eu deva continuar, como forma de experiência pessoal em busca de reflexão no aperfeiçoamento.

Mesmo que estas mensagens sejam apenas para fortificar o caráter.

Eu me lembrei agora, que eu tive um sonho com Jesus há muitas semanas atrás, quando eu não estava fazendo o serviço como transmissor e receptor (pois estava me reabilitando da diabetes) que me aconselhou e incentivou a continuar com o serviço como transmissor e receptor.

Os sonhos que eu tenho com Jesus não são tão seguidos, e por isto, quando eu tenho um sonho com Jesus eu reflito muito sobre a mensagem do sonho.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2017, 06:48:36 AM by JuliodaLuz »
Julio da Luz (Bar'MTinsha - Pre'Msha)

JuliodaLuz

• I love God with all intensity of my being.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: November 02, 2017, 06:27:56 AM »
Post Scriptum:

Today is November 2, 2017, Thursday. Tomorrow, November 3, 2017 is Friday.

Mistakes happen, and this is an example of an error in the message I wrote because I had put it in my message on November 3, 2017 as if it were on Saturday. However, even if the message was misspelled, in spite of this, it is possible to perceive the essence of the message, even with the existence of a small imperfection.

Now, the evolutionary worlds of time and space have this characteristic, the journey from imperfection to relative perfection.

We humans of Urantia are born and live on an evolutionary planet, within an evolutionary local universe, within an evolutionary superuniverse.

The existence of errors, even if they are not so frequent, is a real possibility, and one should not be shaken by an error, on the contrary, recognize that we must constantly seek perfection, that is, in the evolutionary worlds of time and space, as is our case.

My mistake, putting the date of November 3, 2017 as Saturday, was the urgency in making the message.

And how many urgent preparations are being made at the moment? Many.

Moreover, no matter how experienced a transmitter and receiver, there is always the possibility of error, in the face of personal situations that this transmitter had during the day, with some fact that has witnessed in his life.

We must always exercise the pursuit of perfection, but knowing that eventual mistakes do happen and do not affect our efforts in the pursuit of perfection.

=======

Post Scriptum:

Hoje é 02 de novembro de 2017, quinta-feira. Amanhã, 03 de novembro de 2017 é sexta-feira.

Erros acontecem, e este é um exemplo de erro na mensagem que eu escrevi, pois tinha colocado na minha mensagem o dia 03 de novembro de 2017 como  se fosse no sábado. No entanto, mesmo que a mensagem tenha sido escrita com erro, apesar disto, é possível perceber a essência da mensagem, mesmo com a existência de uma pequena imperfeição.

Ora, os mundos evolucionários do tempo e do espaço tem esta característica, a caminhada da imperfeição para a perfeição relativa.

Nós, seres humanos de Urantia, nascemos e moramos em um planeta evolucionário, dentro de um universo local evolucionário, dentro de um superuniverso evolucionário.

A existência de erros, mesmo que não sejam tão frequentes é uma possibilidade real, e não se deve se abalar diante de um erro, pelo contrário, reconhecer que constantemente devemos buscar o aperfeiçoamento, isto, nos mundos evolucionários do tempo e do espaço, como é o nosso caso.

O meu erro, ao colocar a data de 03 de novembro de 2017 como sábado, decorreu da urgência em fazer a mensagem.

E quantos preparativos urgentes estão sendo realizados, no momento? Muitos.

Além do mais, por mais que seja experiente um transmissor e receptor, sempre existirá a possibilidade do erro, diante de situações pessoais que este transmissor tenha tido durante o dia, com algum fato que tenha presenciado em sua vida.

Devemos exercitar sempre a busca da perfeição, mas sabendo que eventuais erros acontecem e nem por isto afetam todo o esforço na busca da perfeição.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2017, 06:54:22 AM by JuliodaLuz »
Julio da Luz (Bar'MTinsha - Pre'Msha)

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: November 02, 2017, 10:44:33 AM »
"This is Michael and I dare say I am appalled at the reaction to a simple post by Larry Gossett has resulted in such confusion over not much.  Let us just say Ron Hammar you are not doing well and should take a refresher course to answer your own questions before I lunge to answer something everyone should know after reading the Urantia Book.

"The removal of the corpse of Jesus was not done by Midwayers, but by the Archangels on my Staff on Salvington.  I further stipulate that your memory problems are not helped with your drinking glasses of wine before your respond to posts.  I am not happy to have to deal with individuals who imbibe something that imparis mentality attempting to look at a spiritual process that has nothing to do with their present situation either, as the removal of the Sleeping Survivors USED TO BE DONE BY CALLING BACK THE SERAPHIM WHO HELD SOULS IN THEIR POSSESSION UNTIL CALLED FOR RESURRECTION.

"That is no longer done because the Lucifer Rebellion failed mostly because the Seraphim refused to disgorge souls before him and therefore were called into account by Caligastia in particular and forced to disgorge souls they wished to save, but they could not do so when Caligastia forced them to do so.

"I am now praying for some of you who confuse the issue so badly that there is no way to correct it but to let you go forth ignorantly and must stay the course until you receive a basic course in death duty details and how to deal with it on Urantia when those issues come to you personally to overcome your doubts about what to do with a dead body lying there before you.

"Ron and I read your posts together and he let no comment come out of his mind to me as he sees the awful girth of ignorance regarding roll calls and how Gabriel is assigned to take care of souls that now reside in the Urantia Grid, perhaps a million per day, and then must be called out of their lethargy to decide to go to the light or not.  This roll call to be adjudged this Friday at New York time at 5am and completed by 7am or as close as we can get to that time, is not an end all to Urantia’s problem of sin and retribution, but ends the rebellion on Urantia permanently.  Let me repeat that: The Novermber 3, 2017 Roll Call permanently ends the Lucifer Rebellion on Urantia at that time.

"I am aware we have nothing left for most of you to carry on with as I have forced all issues to ground.  No one including Ron has much left to defend or prepare for.  His issues are both physical and spiritual and they are being resolved with him in order to end his problems with pain and sacrifice of leisure to give us what we really asked for from him.  All is well there; however, how do we run offices on the ground when understanding on even small matters has so deteriorated we cannot depend on your faults of memory to maintain even the slightest detail as to what lies in front of you to achieve for us, and that includes how to handle so many deaths you wonder if you should have gone into the business of doing undertaking roles to finish the life and burial of many on the spot.

"Ron Hammar, you must do better.  You are finely done in social graces but poorly done in information and we depend on people like you to tell it as it is, but you can’t do that with failing to truly understand the information you have access to but rarely study.  I am leaving Urantia today because the roll call is tomorrow and I must be on Salvington to receive lost souls again and to determine their attribution for and including an ascension career they know nothing about.  Good day.

Ron Besser -
I judge not this instance because of circumstances I know are in effect that I bother to ask about and learn the truth of what is corresponding on Urantia.  You all know me if you have been here for any length of time and that I am an incessant student of spirit and its ways, and frankly, there are times I do not understand Michael’s views of goodness or evil, as there are so many grey areas to perceive.  However, we have gone through an immense change from what the Urantia Book taught concerning death duty and associated problems, even that is inaccurate now.  The grid problems of about five years ago changed everything to rebuild the grid and then change the rules how to use it.  We discussed it at length and I have no real good reason to believe we know the full truth in the matter of the grid, souls that live in it for days or months, and how they are forced to either comprehend that they died and what to do about it.

Nevertheless, Ron Hammar you are usually so off course as your post indicates, and the death and transfiguration of Jesus is well known to even children whose parents read the Urantia Book, know better than you do.  I am satisfied I am rusty too and need to reread when I can do reading again, but what do we do with people who just will not make the effort to know the truth as presented by even an outdated Urantia Book?

Fully twenty-four hours from now, we should be getting some sense of what the roll call has achieved.  How this affects Urantia immediately is unknown to me right now as I doubt even Michael knows what will affect Urantians this time tomorrow if anything.  Be assured we have nothing to discuss until things are finished with Gabriel and Mother Spirit (Nebadonia as the Prosecutor as she is wareded that title as a perfect Prosecutor on Edentia and Uversa).  Relay information only to yourselves this day and tomorrow and then let the people on Urantia figure out why things are acting a little strangely before the big news hits later on this month.

And finally this: the size of Nebadon is barely an example of what we should trial before Michael this morning, but like you, while we are at it, just what is its size.  Right now they tell me it will be provided in the new Urantia Book not, but that those on this list will learn it is roughly 5 million Light Years across and as deep as space goes in the areas of time space creation.  Also please remember that the space areas in this portion of creation are sometimes so deep that even the Superunvierses can be lost to view and that is because they are not on the same plane for they follow one another around Paradise in stepped levels and one following the other counter-clock wise around Paradise does not mean you can see that which follows one or the other, Superuniverse Four follows Three but Three sits lower than the levels of Two and Four by some 60 million Light Years further down in space than either Two or Four.  I considered this strange fact when looking at the original column of information concerning the size of Nebadon, and remembered that Urantia is in the West side of Nebadon at the very edge of time space.  If we sit in the column as first given,  draw a circle in the middle of that column of space and place the Urantia dot on the west side of that little column.  Then look that if Urantia is in the center west of that columns how many deep angles it takes to travel to the bottom or top of the column as a hypotenuse of observation and distance.

Of course that column as give is not correct for Nebadon’s size.  It could be, but is not correct, for the space column of the new Planetary System we are informed Urantia will join this year or early next year.  I will not comment further on that situation because you must all understand that what is then left of Satania remains in Norlatiadek, as we will,  but our new Planetary System will become System 137 and not System 134 of Norlatiadek.  That has nothing to do with our coming roll call I know but it is important to know the astronomical changes being made are at least familiar to you.

MICHAEL OF NEBADON -
“I am sure now that Ron went into the System change some are reconfused.  That is not our doing as plenty of you read so poorly you miss part of the lesson by not being careful to hear what you read.  There is not corretion for this and even when Ron started college many years ago the college insisted on forcing all poor readers to take a remedial class on how to read for comprehension.  Most of you do well this way but a few with well known names here cannot comprehend all you read but should make an effort to correct that problem now.  You can do it but do not be lazy and be held back because of your inability to comprehend.  Good day.”

END

LarryG

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: November 02, 2017, 12:03:53 PM »
I had intended to write a  bit more about this Roll Call but  it has been better clarified now  and the confusion this  seems to have created was not what I intended.

I believe  much of this might  have been resulted from the hope and desire to see and welcome that day and time when the purely evil ones and those still living in physical bodies whose minds are filled with unalterable hatred, and those who  kill and murder and rape at will  and without conscious of any kind, whose hearts are blackened from this hatred, who are judged as unredeemable and unsalvageable and total lacking in  any goodness  or love  will be physically removed from Urantia. I think that much of the confusion and questions  about this Roll Call stems from  this.      But I will leave it at that.

To quickly address the other issue that I mentioned about the construction of  all that will physically be need to be built to effectively  run and operate these Missions from York and the surrounding areas, the establishment of a Protectorate to safeguard  the Missions, I am simply considering about the timeline required in order to get what is needed to be done and in a workable order.

Last night as I lay in bed, I started thinking about Rayson and the many  "products" and  improvements that He and His Team will bring to Urantia.  We have been told of a few.. the safe use of the Ultamaton, the water producing machine, energy and power and a few others.   Every time I read, or hear the word coal, I am naturally drawn back to the discussion of the "Coal Powders", as I was prompted  to reread this morning and  may be reread, should  any of you also be interested in:

Re: What I Really Think! The Urantia Book The Magisterial Mission Homilies to Mark
« Reply #14 on: May 30, 2017, 07:47:29 PM »

Yesterday I was browsing through a list of documentaries which I love   to watch and was" drawn" to  "Born In Light, Tesla" which was very interesting.  It seemed to go right along with some of what I was thinking about Rayson and His Team and these gifts that will help propel Urantia eventually into Sustainability.   I do hope that some day we will have the private opportunity to read Ron's Paper or Book on that entire subject of  Ilok Reduction Mill and that whole story in greater detail.

I thought of possibly taking a reception from Rayson about his coming work but it appeared that I am perhaps "jumping the  gun" and more will be available for us as they are ready.

My deepest deepest gratitude to Ron for being able to receive these long and absorbing messsges from those who so love and guide us and whose TIRELESS patience with us is no doubt put to the test many a time.   In love and service to Them   ..LarryG  

It has been an interesting and inspiring day, filled with hope, promise and excitement and  gleeful wonder.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2017, 12:50:46 PM by LarryG »
"What you are today is not so important as what you are becoming day by day so Let us be about the Father's Business"

LarryG

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: November 02, 2017, 01:03:56 PM »
I also do want to acknowledge and welcome those who are in contact with  the China Ambassador.  And those  all around Urantia involved with other Governments and Nations as their Representatives, Members, and Agencies whose great honor, duty and service it is to lead and govern this world in a new and better way..   Finally we all are given the opportunities to co create our world in Truth, Beauty and  Goodness, and to grasp and create Goodwill among men... all men, women and children of our world. We are  so very thankful and appreciative of your involvement with us and look forward to that time when it can be done openly so you can interact with us in a much more intimate way for we all love, worship and serve the Father and share in the same goals for love and peace for our world as we consciously  and with our  united dedicated wills to join together as one world with common and Universal purpose...LarryG
« Last Edit: November 02, 2017, 01:38:36 PM by LarryG »

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: November 02, 2017, 03:23:40 PM »
This transmission is a little hard to say just where it should be posted, but it does take up the roll call coming with new information from the Planetary Prince, Monjoronson, a Secondary Midwayer called Doberey (now a Finaliter stationed on Urantia), and it also addresses the resurrection on 3 November of nearly one million souls who Caligastia tried to kill and the Father is bringing back to life,  Importantly the reader must understand that since the Father has no sensory feelings within time he depends on the divine Sons to do the work for him and the Planetary Prince and Monjoronson will do that work for the roll call.  This starts with Doberey and ends with Lanaforge for your information.  - Ron

“Slowly we learn that the Roll Call slated for November 3rd is of drastic proportions and there will be talk now and then just how the Father precedes these Missions with so much ability to lame the wise and distort the evil as he must to quiet the world into submission even before it hears what is to happen.  I am Doberey (pronounced Doe Ber Ree) and I am a Midwayer from another planet and welcome Ron to our little cabal on the face of Urantia.  As Dobery I am small by your standards today and little people abound on my planetary world of six thousand Midwayers all present and accounted for.  Our work on Urantia is for the last of the horrid things to stop happening such as occurred in New York City this past few days where eight [8] were killed and many more injured seriously as that truck roared down that bike path and knock people off their bicycles as he passed by.

“Looking at the mayhem, we Midwayers could not believe he had done such a deed and he was declared spiritually dead the moment he execute his first child, a sixteen year old girl from Afghanistan, the country of origin of this executioner.  I am seriously thinking that Urantians are crude in mind and mostly unable to execute decency without getting maudlin and unable to reason except cry tears of what appears to be grief.  I am from a world where none of this depravity exists and I hope it becomes abundantly clear we will never be forced to labor for those who kill so wantonly.

“I am Dobery and I carry something of a new mandate to Urantia today.  I am the Chief of my Order and I am happy to have discovered Ron so easily today as he feels so uneasy about the world and his connections to spirit, he asked someone to step forward and let him take their message.  I did so and I am glad to have found his work and his place in the Magisterial Mission.  I am quite new and arrived only yesterday and today I am posing as a Midwayer and I am, but I am also a chief protagonist for a reversion of minds to the early 19th century when they were pristine and ready to be used well by human beings.

“As a result of being new, I have relatively few contacts to share these words with and I tell you this, ron’s mind is as clear as a bell and he knows it as he can pick up a pin drop we are ready to let lose with.  Here is my message point for today:

“Our work on my ex-planet, as I left it willingly for this adventure on Urantia, our Ron just signaled that he knows me and wants to hear much more as he is sure I am related to a Creator Son quite some distance from Nebadon, and that is so, but I am genuinely a Secondary Midwayer, and I carry my humanity with me and I am fused as a Finaliter on one of the Finaliter Corps about Urantia.

“As a result of this juncture between me and Ron, I relate one small incident as I planetized on Urantia.  To planetize means to object no further to the differences each planet represents to sentient life.  Be assured we look at Ron as a very unusual being as he has many things about him we prefer he did not have, but he also has many things about him he would never get to use without being born on Urantia either.  You Ron carry one Apostle too many and that is yours to figure out later, and he figured out I meant himself, as Jesus cannot afford losing one single person over objections of a person like Ron who does not hide controversial subjects from anyone.  Jesus objects to this discourse but I will let him answer as soon as I finish my message to this list.

“I am Dobery, and I call for one last hurrah for myself, Watch someday soon when Urantia is free of the mist of hate and the buggery of thought processes, and you will see a planet become one of the best in the universe.  I now part the way for Jesus who lives on Urantia for decades now in what you call New England.

JESUS -
“Ron just got scaled back at my insistence so he understands there is no fooling around when I appear on Urantia in a few weeks or months.  It still is not fully determined what to do and I await the moment not fully knowing myself.  For one thing I wait to head the Urantia Book Foundation which Ron is selling to us for one dollar.  He will be part of that corporation with me as the leader and teacher to those who read the Urantia Book as the sixth epochal revelation and is already printed and ready to disburse to the world.

“As I say to all who approach me: ‘Lie down and we will teach you humility; lie down and we will bring peace to you as you have never felt before.’  I speak this especially to Ron today because he has just gone through some of the worst pain to date and finds no relief as there is no relief for it is the pain of becoming morontial and his cells in his body are being quickly replaced with a new type of cell developed on Uversa just for him.  He lives in the squalor of not knowing or even feeling something to look forward to.  So he asked for a transmission to help him over come feelings of left out but knowing more than he should as is always his case before the highest court on Uversa.  They gave Ron a special peek at the Lucifer trial and he remembers most of it to this day.  We will speak to that later when I have more time to tell you what Ron means to me and Uversa as they shared with a human the very court room they appear in and it is not well appointed and bare but Ron saw how it was used and was riveted to the scene.

“In most cases a human is trialed to see things and then drop them as memory no longer available, but in this case he remembers it well and we want it to stay that way.  Now, as Ron says, let us get to the dropping of his name from my list of Apostles for this last trip to Urantia I will ever undertake– knock on wood!

“Ron is credible enough to take on any commission I could ask for, yet he avers he is not truly suitable for my work on Urantia as his knowledge is equal to mine in some cases, and in most cases not.  I am Jesus and I live in the hills of New Hampshire and I know my neighbors as they know me and we greet each other every morning as I go out for a walk and greet them as you would.  One neighbor said to me you seems to peaceful and kind and I wish I had that demeanor.  I told him that he was secure in his knowledge and I mentioned Jesus and he laughed and walked on.  That is how the name Jesus is taken today and I intend to change that with spectacular shows of power and goodness to Urantians whoever watches by the roadside and by the room I happen to employ at that time.

“I have asked Ron to step down and he agrees it is in my best interest, but he and I will officiate together in the Urantia Book foundation, me the leader, and him as a trusted Lieutenant at my side to carry out what I ask be done.  He is truly happy at this prospect and he knows the trial I must suffer as Jesus on the road.  I also hear him chant against youngsters at the back of the crowd being unruly, and that was intended Ron as they know not what they do.  Watch how it is brought under contril as you will be at most of my meetings holding the door for people we know are trustworthy and will make a speech now and then for me.  Be assured it works well and I have thought long and hard about your mission too Ron and it is quite a display of prowess and knowledge you will enjoy employing day after day on the road with me and aside of me and for the Father and Michael of Nebadon.  A Magisterial Son, has something to say:”

MONJORONSON, and The PLANETARY PRINCE, LANAFORGE -

[They speak in unison to me]

“We speak to Jesus first:

“Our Mission on Urantia is to smooth over what is left of a rebellion that killed tens of millions of celestial beings, and then turned to killing off nearly one billion human beings in soul form.  The Father has sworn all human souls who were killed will be resurrected again through His own special means of doing so.  In doing this, I Lanaforge, and I Monjoronson, lead of life of penury while this process goes on to bring them back to life.  This causes the Lanonandek Sons and the Magisterial Paradise Sons to feel cold and inhospitable to the world at large.  This happens because the Father has no sensory issues in time and therefore he must feel through His Sons and Daughters the Seraphim and the Lanonandek local universe Sons as well.  In this unusual step, the Father lends his support to me and Monjoronson to do the actual work, and while I have done this once in the past, I deliver with trepidation those souls born one million years ago and later as usable even when resurrected.  I see Ron sees it my way and Monjoronson is less concerned as he sees it from the Paradise perspective.

“In delivering this address to all of you, be sure to pray for them– these very old souls that were destroyed because Caligastia did not want to bother with them.

“I also see Ron concerned deep within to wonder how they will cope with a life either first on Urantia, or in the spirit grid, or becoming enseraphimed to the Mansion Worlds shortly after being awakened.  We let Monjoronson speak to this issue alone:

“I am Monjoronson, and my work is to oversee the resurrection of these very old souls to be reconditioned on the mansion worlds above us.  I am terrible unsure they will be of immediate use, but I am sure there are many powerful souls therein and it is worth every moment of reconditioning to let them live again and express their values.  Fully two thirds of them are Andite [Ron: a blend of Adam with Andonite],** and fully one third of them are of the Blue Men of old, the original whites of Urantia.  In telling this we must aver to the fact that Ron calls Andon and Fonta Andonites as the Urantia Book does.

**[This term refers to the original human on Urantia or the original caste of the aborigine in which Andon and Fonta were the first two humans and they sired what we are calling Andonites (19 of them) until thier children eventually blended with other races good and bad.]

“In looking at Ron write out the name Andonite I recall that when I first came to Urantia, I saw the Eskimo, and saw they were true Andonites.  Ron caught hell from several people referring to the northern people as Eskimo, but Eskimo they still are.  In any case, the resurrection of nearly 357,000 souls are true Andonite souls and they must be gradually acclimated to a moder world and mansion world long over this part of Urantia’s history.  Now this:”

Lanaforge: “I carry large numbers of Caligastian whites in my part of the soul resurrection of early man, and these blue men souls are all over thirty five thousand years old, for when Adam and Eve arrived, these souls were already several thousand years old to begin with and awaiting resurrection.  But Lanaforge, as I am, saw to it that they were posited safely behind the wired comfort zone on Urantia that Michael built for souls who were being treated this way.  

“Soon we bring all of this to the attention of many on Urantia whose ancestors are being reapplied to the resurrection worlds and that is about all we may say regarding the living and the past brought to life again by the Father.

“Ron has prayed for us and our success and for the families these souls still have relatives living on Urantia today.  He also thanked the Father for caring enough to bring them back as he feels they carry views and thoughts we desperately need restored after so many wars of attrition and changes to the human species in 50,000 plus years of evolution.  The November 3rd roll call will begin the resurrection of these souls back to Urantia into the grid and then Mansion World resurrection for those who dare take that final step.

LANAFORGE:
“I am Planetary Prince, and our length has now exceeded six type written pages and we will trim it down by saying that anything Monjoronson or I had to say stays and that anything you had to say Ron, goes.   I conclude with this message to all who are Andonite or of the Blue Man, and that is these souls see briefly what has happened to their planet of origin, and then will be whisked off to a special section of Mansion World Two and there kept incommunicado until Michael ascertains the nature of t he souls salvaged and then to resurrect them again in their true morontial gear, and that is because the change from soul status to morontial status is poorly conceived by these early souls and they must acclimate to themselves first.  I bring one other factor to bear in this matter, and it has to do with appearance.  Early man had a heavy forehead brow and that was especially noted in the Neanderthal origins jointly sponsored by the Blue Man and the Yellow Man millions of years before man appeared.  The coming of the ice sheets forced natures hand and the Neanderthal Man appeared among the Blue Men of old.  Blue man died out as a species and the white man took over from there, but indications are that the Blue Man may reemerge after nearly six hundred thousan years of extinction.  Blue Man is hairy and loathsome in appearance but he is so smart he nearly killed himself off with wars as modern man has done.  Watch out for children who look burly and have huge heads as they were very large heads and skulls and few really remain to study their bones due to the way they buried their dead which was to thatch them over and burn the pile.  Wild animals would drag the bones off and nothing much was saved then of their remains.

“Finally, the revision to the Urantia Book drops most of the stories about early man on Urantia, and that is to include more important information concerning the operations of revelation and science of future technologies.  We have included a whole new sections on Ultimatons which Ron has already written out for you in his own form but the facts are the same.  Good day.”
END
« Last Edit: November 02, 2017, 03:26:41 PM by Ron Besser »

evan

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: November 02, 2017, 11:34:05 PM »
It's nice to meet you Doberey and thank you for your presence here in our beautiful but troubled little planet.  We hope to get to hear from and know more of our Midwayer cousins as they work with us in this co-creative endeavor.  Ron, Larry, Sue and so many others, you do so much to patch up the holes in the Urantia fabric I wish I could catch up with everything you do, or get the energy you have so much of.   I'd like to re-post here something our Monjoronson told the N. Colorado team long ago (2010-03-26-Monjoronson_Special_Session_8):

MONJORONSON: I look forward to the coming weeks and months. As you have seen, we have a huge canvas in front of us, and we have used our pencil to outline the vistas, horizons and those topics, which are near by. As we move forward in our work together, we will begin to actually fill in the blanks of this outline that we have sketched. As this one was for education, we will as well have one for peace, for economies, for healthcare, for family design and dynamics, and so on. These are the fundamentals of a sustainable civilization, and we have need to cover them all.
What I am speaking about is actually “doing” something in your society, together. Now we must, in ways, go forward, though we will continue here. We must go forward in other venues, to begin the work of designing a sustainable society, beginning at the local level, with an eye on the grand level as well. I will guide you through this, as will our attending Melchizedeks, who are most adept at teaching, administering to these programs.
Each of you who hear this and who read this, will in some way in the future of your life be contacted by us, and be used by us if you are willing, to participate in this work. There is literally no end to the positions that need to be filled, and the work that needs to be done. The practicality of managing an evolving civilization is tremendous, and of course we have tremendous resources to assist you.
I give you thanks for attending to these sessions, to listening, to reading, to contemplating, to reflecting on what we have told and shared with you, and we ask you to be thoughtful and supportive of these programs, to the capacity that you are able. Nothing less and nothing more is expected than that, which you are fully capable of. Know that in addition to this, that you are loved! That you are appreciated and accepted where you are, that you truly are a member of a larger society, one which has bounds far past this planet. That you are in a family who supportsyou and cares for you, that there are literally millions and billions of beings who are unseen to you, who assist you in coming into the new era of your personal life, and the era of your planet. And we give thanks for that, and we give thanks for your attention. Good day.
~ In kindness and with mercy minister to all who are in distress and in need (UB 140:3.14) ~