Author Topic: Recovery/ Roll Call/ Construction  (Read 413 times)

LarryG

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Recovery/ Roll Call/ Construction
« Reply #15 on: November 03, 2017, 07:30:31 AM »
I add my welcome to Doberey to Urantia and to our crazy world and to the Missions that will lead Urantia out of darkness and into the Glorious Age of Light and Life.  It is always a  a very special gift to us to be introduced to  new  beings as it expands our knowledge and experience within the Universe of Nebadon.
To receive the words and greeting from Doberey is heartwarming and exceptional.   The update from our Jesus and the  messages from Monjoronson and  Lanaforge are so informative and as these messages ended I kept wanting more!  Although it seems to me that  it ended  abruptly when  we could have kept reading more and longer  about the subject of the Andonites or Blue Men.  I did not remember that they were they were represented as the Eskimo.   Having lived a short time in Alaska their culture was always intriguing and I am sure that Michael Queens could share some heartfelt stories having lived around them for so long.

I am thrilled to hear that the New Urantia Book has already gone to print as is ready  for release.... I can't wait to lay eyes and mind on it!

I am running late.... Damn I hate these morning shifts!   I would so ratehr be here with all of you .  There is so much to read, think about and respond to.    In love and service....LarryG
"What you are today is not so important as what you are becoming day by day so Let us be about the Father's Business"

roger krupa

• All I have learned is love, and love is all.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: November 07, 2017, 10:16:11 PM »
According to my most recent reading of the relevant passage of The Urantia Book, (about five minutes ago) The midwayers rolled the stone away from the entrance of the tomb.  Seven spirit beings hovered above the site, but did nothing discernable to the senses of the observing personnel.  The physical body of Jesus was dissipated in an instant by a technique of time acceleration.  The Midwayers had a specific role in this happening but other beings had their own rolls to play.
I wish to make this world a better place to live.  The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

roger krupa

• All I have learned is love, and love is all.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: November 07, 2017, 10:31:05 PM »
I feel for the angels who had the task of disposing of the body of Jesus, for they must surely have had to witness the entire process of decay.  I cry with you angels who had to endure this painful experience.  I thank you for your service and I pray for your peace.

Domtia dear angels
I wish to make this world a better place to live.  The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

charlie montoya

• 720-207-8176
    • MSN Messenger - montoya.chuck@gmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - 11100+E+Dartmouth
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 07, 2017, 11:04:34 PM »
From what I recall, the body of our beloved Jesus was disposed of instantaneously, that's why permission was asked by the chief of the Archangels for possession of the body, so that the universe would be spared having to witness the decay of our Creator Sovereign.
Eternal Love will not be denied