Author Topic: Planetary Changes - Times to come  (Read 156 times)

Michel

• View Profile
    • Email
Planetary Changes - Times to come
« on: November 02, 2017, 06:43:39 PM »
Planetary Changes – Times to Come

Dear friends,

Those who know me know that it is not my cup of tea to be in the foreground. For almost two years, I work with the Celestials on various projects and works that I am asked to do and I always do it with joy despite the lack of time that can occur on occasion. Working for the Father is always important and I always want to give it the place of the first importance in my life.

Last month, I had the directive to make a complete update of the Planetary Changes that will take place in the near future. What has just been completed and ready for release.

All of us at this Forum have been aware of these changes for a number of years and Ron, I and surely others also posted several updates on this topic last year or years before.

As a friend told me, it will be a wild ride and only a few places will be spared.

But just before continuing, I suggest this prayer, which is addressed to all of us in a beautiful way for the difficult times ahead:

Let this be our prayer
For the times to come
I pray you’ll be our eyes
And watch where we go
help us to be wise
In time when we don’t know
When we lose our way
Lead us to a place
Guide us with your grace
To a place, we’ll be safe
I pray we’ll find your light
And hold it in our hearts
When stars go out each night
When shadow fill our day
Lead us to a place
Guide us with your grace
Give us faith so will be safe
We ask that life be kind
And watch us from above
We hope each soul will find
A way to be strong
Just like every child
Needs to find a place
Guide us with your grace
Give us faith so we’ll be safe

Finally, this is the document introduction by Machiventa:

Machiventa Melchizedek here and we have produced this document which is a complete summary of the expected planetary changes and tribulations affecting your planet over the next 25 to 30 years.

The data disclosed to you will be fairly accurate, but some forecasts may be somewhat different from actual events as to when or how they occur. This is due to a real probability factor, but also an unknown factor that can take place in the movement of tectonic plates, volcanic eruptions and the movements of oceans.

First, it is of great value to mention that the global changes forecast in this document are expected to begin in late 2017 or early 2018 and are expected to continue for a period of 25 to 30 years. So, in the years of 2040 to 2050, the main planetary changes will have been brought to an end and a very great terrestrial stability will settle down thereafter which will last for the next 1,000 years. It is very unlikely that additional changes will occur at the end of these planetary changes.

This document is produced for the purpose of enabling the entire population of this planet to be informed about the changes that will take place in the future so that it can use these predictions as a basis upon which to prepare.

Before I explain the future global changes to come, we want to advise you to immediately prepare for these changes by storing a 15-day supply of food and water for you and each member of your family as the normal means of supply and distribution will be inaccessible. Another important recommendation is to set aside a sufficient amount of fuel for your vehicle to allow you to leave your home on short notice. By observing these guidelines you will be able to cope with unforeseen and sudden situations allowing either your survival until the arrival of emergency assistance or the evacuation to a safe location.

We inform you that a website will be set up and this website will be accessible in several languages. It will aim to transmit the global changes in real time as well as the transmission of alerts for the populations of the regions that will be caused to change. This site will also provide all the necessary information on the help that will be offered for the main regions and the various great value directives will be promulgated.

This site will describe the planned global changes in the major regions in each of the mainland as well as the approximate dates that these changes should occur. When necessary or when required local evacuation notices will be given to you in your media. It may be that these notices leave you little time to evacuate and this is the reason why it is imperative that you prepare in advance.

Lastly, these planetary changes have become necessary in order to release as much heat as has accumulated in the core of the planet and the current situation requires immediate intervention. We also have to move the different tectonic plates so that they can move in a parallel way, unlike their common displacement.

Links to read the document:

Planetary Changes - Times to come (PDF)  English

Changements Planétaires - Les temps à venir (PDF) Français

Michel

WE who believe in the divine, WE will live to see. 
WE who have stood strong in the name of the Father will be the pillars of the New World to come.

niant2

• Antonio
    • MSN Messenger - antoniodistephano@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Planetary Changes - Times to come
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2017, 07:03:59 PM »
Merci Machiventa Melchizedek et Michel Levasseur pour ce document exeptionnel.
Voilà de quoi à ce préparer à venir à l'aide au peuple Urantien!!!
Très belle prière!!!
Espérant d'être au service du Père....

Thank you Machiventa Melchizedek and Michel Levasseur for this exceptional document.
This is what to be prepare for to come to the help of the Urantia people!
Very beautiful prayer !!!
Hoping to be at the service of the Father ....
« Last Edit: November 02, 2017, 09:15:26 PM by niant2 »
“In that day you will say: “Give thanks to the LORD, call on his name; make known among the nations what he has done, and proclaim that his name is exalted.” –  Isaiah 12:4

Michel

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Planetary Changes - Times to come
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2017, 03:34:11 AM »
This is the Planetary Changes document in PDF format.

M_
WE who believe in the divine, WE will live to see. 
WE who have stood strong in the name of the Father will be the pillars of the New World to come.