Author Topic: Quiet Forum/Augustus?  (Read 101 times)

LarryG

• View Profile
    • Email
Quiet Forum/Augustus?
« on: November 07, 2017, 07:22:11 AM »
This has been quite the confusing week as far as receptions are concerned.   I have not felt prompted nor have I personally heard anything to take in receptions, and of course wondered why.  I have felt and asked myself several times “ is this the proverbial calm before the storm?”  And have felt that it is to be quite the storm indeed.  We often have had these times when the forum is quiet but this has felt different than at other times.  We know, from Spirit’s side and view that these Missions have already begun since October 19th,  or so and the physical staging of the Magisterial Mission seems imminent.  Even though I  have not heard or received any formal receptions, still, the Missions and their objectives are always  at the forefront of my thoughts throughout the day and night.

And now. speaking of the night, I have debated about posting  my very odd “dream” or whatever it was from 4:30 AM.  I feel very  apprehensive to share this but it may, or may not, be related to other information recently posted.  It was one of those types of “dreams” where I was not only a participant but an observer as  well.   I know that what I am relaying may sound very vague but I can only present this as I remember it.  It had to do with a name change.  I don’t know if it was concerning a person, place, or thing.   In the “dream” it was a formal and official scene, much like something similar from a “Knighting Ceremony”of some sort.  The Ancient of Days, Michael and Nebadonia were all involved.   It was presented, and I am paraphrasing it, that because the “required  corrections” had been accomplished,  the  name of whatever or whoever it was, was being officially changed to  Augustus, or Augusta, or Augustia….the ending of the name is unclear.  I abruptly woke up and just lay in bed thinking,.... my, that was very strange yet vivid.

The house was still and quiet, no one else up yet so I poured my coffee, went out to the gazebo ,logged on to the forum and read the receptions from Sue and  Ron not  quite finishing  and at the same time remembering the vivid “dream” I had just had.

Out of my lingering and gnawing curiosity I decided to look up Augustus  and found that it means : Augustus is a masculine given name derived from Augustus, meaning "majestic," "the increaser," or "venerable". And that historically Augustus was: Augustus (63 BC – 14 AD), first emperor of ancient Rome.   Not that any of that has any bearing on my “dream”

As I said in the beginning, I am reluctant to mention any of this for  it may just be  a normal and insignificant dream like  so many others.   So please take it with a grain of salt.

Unfortunately I have to once again get ready for work. 

I do also hope that this quiet time for the forum has come to a close.   It is always unsettling when it gets conspicuously quiet.

Let us pray together for the success of our Missions….LarryG
« Last Edit: November 07, 2017, 07:50:16 AM by LarryG »
"What you are today is not so important as what you are becoming day by day so Let us be about the Father's Business"

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Quiet Forum/Augustus?
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2017, 09:38:43 AM »
Larry, and to others reading along:  That audio tape is not the last word on this subject, and I will post under that thread shortly something more about it after I am done here.

To answer all your questions and Sue's is impossible as I have had a night of hell over issues I hardly recognize as my own, but nonetheless they talk in my ear about them, and all the while they were doing something with the feet again that was excruciatingly painful at times.   But let me confirm something to you if only for your own information, as your dream impression contains a kernel of truth and that is the fact that not only will Urantia be moved into a different system somewhat distant from the space position we now travel in, but the name of the planet will be changed.  I hear the name will be similar to our present name Urantia but may be slightly done better in order that people can pronounce it immediately in English and get the sound right.  Believe it or not many who do not know the name pronounce it  You Ran Tea Ah.  I have no real substantial changes to speak of beyond this note for the moment.  I will post a more substantial reply under the tape thread shortly,  RON

MICHAEL OF NEBADON -
"I tag along on this reply to your concerns Larry Gossett.  Ron has been run through hell as he calls it because he insists on supporting our work on Urantia and therefore does not fully understand that this phase of Phase I, is out of kilter with his loving thoughts for us and your loving thoughts for us, and we do not want that.  What we want is to stick all supporters into a box of uncertainty and let you all worry for your lives and work in order to assess who can stand the heat in our kitchen which is mighty hot right now.  Ron is not wrong at all what he said in his impromptu tape last night, but we razzed him good overnight with painful episodes, chills.,, very sore muscles, and at last a brief visit by Jesus who was received by a Ron in terrible humor over what happened during the night.

"Several of you are thinking like Ron: 'Where did I put my faith and trust and what happened to an understanding Michael and Mother Spirit and why are we involved at all with renaming our planet's name and space position?' 

"The answer lies partially in Ron's insistence that you all are informed as precisely as you can be, and I do not disagree with that approach, but he also made the mistake of doing an impromptu tape he finds ludicrously short and almost non informing, but none the less he makes it clear he did a memory check and not a transmission except I did come in on the end of it and letting know I was not crazy about this being done ever.  Your dream is full of inuendo but not much truth except that Ron properly pointed out that a name change is coming to your planet and Satania is long gone into history for it to participate further in for our own reasons of State.  I leave it there for now.  Michael."
END

Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

roger krupa

• All I have learned is love, and love is all.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2017, 04:55:18 PM »
Dear forum members:
I certainly noticed a drop in recent postings.  Not that I can talk because while I read the forum daily, I rarely post anything.  I watch, and I wait, and I pray constantly for the redemption of our world.  I appreciate the messages from Ociliaya transmitted through Julio De Luz, and I love the messages from Sue and Larry G.  I miss the input from Daniel Alderfer and hope for his speedy redemption and return.  I know Ron is busy, and aching much worse than me, and I don't want to take up his time, but I really wonder what is to be done with the kind of malcontent who would brazenly walk into a church on a Sunday morning and slay dozens of innocent people just because he hates the idea of God.  Lucifer may be gone, but his legacy remains and continues to spread havoc around this world.  I fervently pray for a speedy end to the chaos that engulfs our world.

As for this quiet time of few postings;  Could it just be the calm before the storm?

Domtia, Roger
I wish to make this world a better place to live.  The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

roger krupa

• All I have learned is love, and love is all.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2017, 05:55:26 PM »
True, our solar system is to be relocated to a special jurisdiction.  That statement would mean little to most people and would likely inspire fear of a celestial power that could accomplish such a move.  We must have faith, perseverance, and the common sense not to disturb people with cold facts that they cannot comprehend.  Most people we meet have the mentality of a child when it comes to matters such as this.  We must teach them gradually, as we would teach a child.  It took me years to comprehend the teachings of The Urantia Book and I am sure I still have much to learn.  We must set an example for our brothers and sisters and let the fruits of our spirit shine through.  The simple act of holding a door for someone, or giving ones place in line to someone who is purchasing few items is teaching people what life in Heaven is like.  People helping people and loving each other as brethren.  Love is the Prime Directive.

Domtia, with much LOVE, Roger
I wish to make this world a better place to live.  The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

wendy.winter

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2017, 07:00:08 PM »
@rogerkrupa, We all pray for a speedy end to these events and for the core values of equity, equality and growth to be fully functional in the hearts minds of all on Urantia, but we will have to take the pledge of patience to see this through. Machiventa speaks of the primitiveness of our three economies. Progress is not only slow but completely retarded in certain areas. Continue to be hopeful dear soul. The Serara forum is the engine room for mortals seeking goodness, beauty and truth on a sphere needing much correction. Wendy
"Viewing your social, political and economic economies in a new light

When you begin to view your economies, your social economy, political economy, economic economy in this light of others being as an equally valuable asset, let alone of equal value physically as another individual, you see how deeply primitive your world is.  It is because of the primitiveness of your three economies that we have come here in the Correcting Time to infuse these new values into your societies, your economies and your politics, or you will surely kill yourselves off with all these highly developed weapons that you have, before you achieve this, if you continue on without having this spiritual infusion of the Correcting Time.  Yes, it is written into your DNA; it is an aspect of your survival; it is the striving to become more.  And you see that in the quality of life, you see that in the growth factor, and you see that in equality, that to grow, to evolve, you must do so as an individual, and then, in order to do so as an individual to continue on, you need the assistance of other social assets as yourself to totally grow into the potential that you brought into the world. 

Aspire to become greater “like your Father in heaven”

The Life Carriers, using designs that they have in their laboratories on this experimental planet, have taken the options to almost the limit for this type of species, this type of bilateral, intellectual, conscious, sentient being.  This is no small project.  Again, we are—not at wits end—but we are surely taking our program to the utmost to assist your world, using the elements that you understand to assist you to grow into who you are as individuals, and then as societies.  And so, dear one, the question you ask about your community is so important because this is where you can address working with other individuals to help them aspire, to become curious, and to serve and take on that great ennobling character that is within them, as well in their DNA, and that is to become greater and to become “like their Father in heaven, their Creator, perfect in every way.”
http://www.tmarchive.org/readdoc.php?tid=6280&search=nelson