Author Topic: Last Night dream.  (Read 86 times)

Rene A Duran

• View Profile
    • Email
Last Night dream.
« on: November 09, 2017, 10:51:02 AM »
Greetings to all,
it is a pleasure to be here, although I am not transmitting for reasons of recovery and recommendations of the Father, Mother Nebadonia and Ron's help, until well. I read and follow each post of you.
Last night I had a dream that is one of the strongest I've had in my life and I want to share, maybe it has some meaning that is relevant and can give us some interpretation of Ron.
"It was a trip in which I was looking to return to my house somewhere.
First I had to spend the night in a bus, then I went down and kept walking looking for something on the other side of a fence of wires;
Second, suddenly, everything happens simultaneously; an explosion, the earth opened in front of me with a radioactive fire, a bright, blinding fire; Some workers in orange suits and with black lines complained of pain, I got the impression that they had mistakenly manipulated something that caused the disaster.
Third, I ran as much as I could away from there, everyone ran ahead of me fleeing from death in a desert place, the only thing that kept me was my constant prayers to the Father that my body would not disintegrate because of the great force that exerted the radioactive energy I received in my back. To check that my body had not dried up I spit on the floor, and I touched myself to feel myself in one piece, until I was able to reach a safe place. "
That is the most impressive, then continues, but that part I think we are more interested in the global connotation that is presented.

Rene
« Last Edit: November 09, 2017, 12:15:17 PM by Rene A Duran »

mauricio

Re: Last Night dream.
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2017, 11:11:45 AM »
Second, suddenly, everything happens simultaneously; an explosion, the earth opened in front of me with a radioactive fire, a bright, blinding fire; Some workers in orange suits and with black lines complained of pain, I got the impression that they had mistakenly manipulated something that caused the disaster.

Guys, please, Father My word is soothed and polite as material things deceive and my soul shouts for fireworks to come to care for mankind.

(only my feelings that competes with the overall picture of the list)

---------------------------

Pessoal, por favor, Pai minha palavra √© acalmada e educada como as coisas materiais enganam e minha alma grita para que venham os fogos de artif√≠cios para zelar a humanidade. 

(apenas meus sentimentos que compadece com o quadro geral da lista)

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2017, 01:59:08 PM »
Hello Rene,

Let me provide you a reading of that dream for you.  Please realize that in dreams the mind you own does the interpretation of the Adjuster message to you in its own symbols.  The word HOME in this dream is a symbol for returning to Christ and his love and comfort only a spiritual home can bring you.  That is an example how your brain interprets be with Jesus means to you, and there are many other examples in your dream where a symbol stands for the real picture you need to understand.  To all who read along with this, please realize your minds may use different picture or word symbols for the real meaning to your spiritual side.

Your dream found you on your way home.  That means that you feel the spiritual love and truth you dream about in other and many ways is about to come true in ways you look forward to.

But your mind read the Adjuster message that grave danger appears to you in your journey to get home as you wish it to be.  I cannot interpret all of those symbols your mind uses as to the danger involved, but I can say that generally speaking the fires and radio activity and the men in yellow suits and black stripe represent the type of total misunderstanding the government forces you to operate in, and I dare say that the men in yellow suits with black stripes bring your fear of an attack of yellow jackets that can sting you to death if you get in the way of their work.

Spending t he night in a bus terminal waiting for transport to go home illustrates that you expect some sort of transfiguration to be present for those loyal to the Father and to Jesus and that you have to wait, and uncomfortably so, for that availability of transfiguration to appear for you.  What your Adjuster attempted to tell you is that the horrors of fire and explosions is what your mind expects to have happen to you before transfiguration can or will occur for you.  I suspect but do not really know that some of these pictures of destruction and the bees looking like men attempting to help but do not really help, is your additional fear of a nuclear exchange somewhere in the mix of disasters to occur around you.  It appears you hide some of these fears from yourself, but your Thought Adjuster put them on the table so you can see how really bad things can go.

For instance: the men in yellow uniforms with black stripes are dangerous to approach.  They may be the State's military rerservists forced into serving the Governor of Arizona or whatever state you live in.  The yellow uniforms show you they are dangerous and maybe poisonous for you as they will attempt to do things that create worse exposure to fire and wind and desiccation of the landscape.  Realize your Adjuster is WARNING you!  That is or represents another layer of this dream you should listen to.

This layer of fear of death by government interference with things they do not know really how to fight is true for all mankind.  Your dream is a beautiful example of how God works in the mind by using your own mind language and deep subconscious fear residing within you.  Man cannot save himself this time, and your dream shows what you are up against that lies between your hopes in the bus station and the true home you are going toward in your mind in your dream.  I now turn this over to the Creator Son for you and his comments:

MICHAEL OF NEBADON -
"I am Michael and congratulate Ron on such an incisive reading of that dream you had, Rene.  He sees it clearly and a lot more but it is not necessary to understand a lot more as you can now work it out in your mind just what that dream means to you.

"I seldom bother with people and asking about dreams but we both realized it, the dream, was apocryphal, and that tells me your Adjuster spoke to you in a deep and loving way to get out of where you are and find a peaceful road to home.  You will not have the peaceful road to home from where you live now.  Besides Ron understanding what you received, several other people who watch this forum have also received powerful dreams of late, and all of you are reminded to heed them and interpret them realizing that your mind symbols are too literal and you need to assign better meanings as to why they were used by self understanding of what pictures really mean to you.  The fact that Rene dreamed of the men in yellow uniforms with black stripes indicates his mind sees bees of dangerous natures are men who do evil as insects.  That is the true interpretation why his mind saw this picture this way.  Each of you do t he same and you have to wade through your own psychology to understand what the pictures are telling you in strong dreams.

"I am Michael and we tell all of you that the time has come to be blunt!  All you need to assess how you dream and to use them as direct and alternate pictures of reality your Adjuster sees coming toward you if you fail to understand the Adjuster in transmission terms.  Ron dreams vividly too and he can figure out mostly what a dream is and found a few so odd he gave up.  He keeps getting pictures of domestic scenes that seem so trivial to him and cannot break the code around such scenes.  Well, for you Ron, realize your life is different from many and will blend domesticity with hard work for this divine Missiuon.  It is so simple yet you are not used to being so simple.  Rene, you live in a power vacuum where you reside in home.  It is dangerous because the people in your area are almost all government workers too, and they follow the line they are ordered to follow and that line is not correct for what is goint to happen.  You have less than six months to make your decision and to head south or east, and by no means west, as that is even more dangerous as it stands today.  I close with this admonition to all of you:

"Urantia will be changed so drastically that you may not recognize the maps you look at later as looking the same as the familiar pictures of North and South America.  You deal with heart and soul but we deal with land and fire and death so much for awhile we will have a bad time keeping our conversations light and fruitful for you.  Besides we have Ron to talk to and he is comedic beyond repair sometimes and that is helpful even to Deity for a cheerful human to engage us.

"Rene, you have been fully interpreted and I know you get some sense out of it already, but what has been provided here is thanks to the deep insight Ron has to these things when his Adjuster works with your Adjuster too which is what happens when Ron wants to read a dream event like this one was for you.  Good day."
END

Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Rene A Duran

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2017, 10:20:15 PM »
Thank you very much Ron and Michael of Nebadon,
 I am deeply grateful for the reading of my dream, and for all the additional information that for their infinite will they have given me. It is very gratifying to feel how they carry their supplicant son by the hand, clarifying every part of this dream that due to my lack of intuition I was not given to understand and that was the reason for asking for their help
It is clear to me each part and what I have to do.
Best regards.
Rene