Author Topic: Reach Beyond Your Grasp/ Voice Recording  (Read 60 times)

LarryG

• View Profile
    • Email
Reach Beyond Your Grasp/ Voice Recording
« on: November 10, 2017, 07:24:11 AM »
After reading the information from Michael and Ron, I was very excited to take this short recording this morning.   As I was reading  I  kept envisioning both Jesus and  Serara and Ron staged and ready at the UN General Assembly.   Also I have felt the Presence of Andromadeus, Chief of the Most Highs, in the background of my mind and thoughts this morning.

I am truly regretful that  I have to work this morning because I so want to delve deeper into this remarkable message that has been shared with us.     But it will  have to await until this afternoon.
 We, here are so truly blessed to be members here.   My deepest gratitude to Ron and all of the many Spirit Beings, who love and guide us.    In Love and Service to the Father and to Them....LarryG
 Here then, is this short message from Michael
https://app.box.com/s/eoyernkv5g2fr0whrr4uq5ah98ae5mzr
"What you are today is not so important as what you are becoming day by day so Let us be about the Father's Business"

Dorian

• He gave His everything, all He asks of us is Love
    • MSN Messenger - doriand@live.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Reach Beyond Your Grasp/ Voice Recording
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2017, 08:10:32 AM »
Thank you so much Larry for taking the time this morning to take that inspiring message from Michael that has surly uplifted me and I am sure many others that will listen to his words.  I felt as if he was talking to me as I still vacillate with thoughts that run circles with in my mind.  

I still pray for help and know that I do not speak to an empty wall.  Believe me when I say I will keep on trying.  I think this message of yours this morning is just the impetus I needed and I will endeavor to be a good student and keep studying.  I am still reading the required papers and am at paper 116 at this time.  I am taking my time reading and re-reading sentences and paragraphs until I get what is being said.  At least I hope this is the case.

I surely do love your enthusiasm that you display every time you are on this forum.  You are an inspiration to me my friend.

And a very warm thank you to Christ Michael for your loving patience with all of us and for keeping us encouraged by your words of  Love and guidance.  My Love for you knows no bounds.

God bless and keep you safe,
Dorian
Domtia
He Gave To Us His Everything.  Now "All He Asks Of Us Is Love."   Song about Jesus. Lyrics and Vocal by Dorian C. Doyon - Music by Kris Kristofferson   Clicking on the link here will take you to the song.  Domtia
www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixLU9SjexHw

Allie

• Believe in God but tie up your camel.
    • View Profile
Re: Reach Beyond Your Grasp/ Voice Recording
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2017, 08:51:34 AM »
Transcription of Larry Gossett's voice recording on 10 November 2017.    Michael of Nebadon.

"This is MICHAEL.   I come this morning to be with you.   I know that you are hard pressed to come to do this.   I am pleased that you have made the time to come this morning.   I know that you feel absolutely gobsmacked from the information that was shared with you by Ron last night about Spiritual Diplomacy.   About the need for transmitters and the possibility that some of you in the distant future and certainly for Ron in the near future, to be involved at the United Nations in transmitting.   The picture that you had of Jesus as he will be introduced to the General Assembly, however that works out, is one that you find terribly exciting.    

"I briefly, this morning, just want to talk to all of you here on the Forum and those that are Guests, reading.   What I want to tell you is to make sure that you leave yourselves open.   Look beyond your current grasp of knowledge of possibilities and of opportunities.   Just as when you began reading the Urantia Book, you felt that you would never be the same.   How could you be because of the information in the Urantia Book.   This will also be true of the new Urantia Book when it is released.   This information expands your knowledge, your view of life, your view of the universe, your view of the spirit administration and of the Father Himself   It is so expanded that truly you will never be the same.

"I always want you, my children, to look beyond your grasp.   Reach beyond your grasp.   Leave yourselves open for all that is to come.   Even though we have given you much information, it will even be beyond all of this.   What we have planned for Urantia will truly make her the jewel of all Nebadon!   Each of you will share in this great opportunity in the joy of service to the Father and to Serara, to the Melchizedeks, and all of the beings that will come together with all of you to make this work a success.  

"So, open your hearts and open your minds.   Be ready to take giant steps forward in your understanding.   This is why we tell you to be of good cheer.   Do this work in joy, for it is indeed a joyful experience even though the trials and tribulations to come will be immense.   Still yet, my children, the joy of service is the greatest joy you may ever know!

"This is MICHAEL.   I give you my Peace.   I wish you all a Good Day."

"Preach the Gospel at all times and when necessary use words."  - St. Francis of Assisi