Author Topic: Learn every thing  (Read 59 times)

Manitraniaina 01

• View Profile
Learn every thing
« on: November 11, 2017, 01:51:24 AM »

Speakears :Machiventa Melkizedeck
Subject: learn every thing 
T/R: Manitraniaina
Madagascar 09h47 am

Thank you d'or listining to you to day, i have a message for you to day concerning thé last post , I recommend you to study seriously this topic even it s difficult of some of you.
I better to interesting in all things in this forum because it s involve you and renforce you knowledge and it s make you better when thé time will come to Be a teacher with the other person to explain the reason of Magistral Mission.
I encourage you to practise every day as often possible as Ron do ,certainly in first tome it's difficul to Be avilable 24h/7days but If you want really You can do it better.
Thank you very much and I wish you a good day.
Machiventa Melkizedeck

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Learn every thing
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2017, 11:24:48 AM »
Thank you Manitra,
Your transmission is appreciated and well received by all of us.  I know it is hard to receive a spirit being in the English language for you as you, I assume, prefer to speak in your native French,  But keep trying your transmissions to be written in English as it is the official language of the Magisterial Mission on Urantia.

I also ask those who read these messages, and really all messages from our brothers and sisters who speak other languages to work hard to understand their use of English so as to pattern your own minds when the time comes all around the world people will learn English to communicate with you and how difficult it is to do that for them,  Be appreciative this is a great learning curve for so many people at this time on Urantia and help them out by showing you understand what they say and how they learn to say it,

Manitra, you choose to emphasize the very important part people must play if they wish to speak in the English language as Machiventa Melchizedek wishes to teach you too, and it is perfectly well understood too as you have presented it.  The drift of the message is to keep working at transmitting and at your self improvement in order to better serve the Father above.  My blessing to you and yours Manitra for your work and your school lessons in spirit.  

Ron Besser
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania