Author Topic: Incarnation or Bestowal?  (Read 408 times)

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Incarnation or Bestowal?
« on: August 17, 2017, 01:10:39 PM »
Incarnation or Bestowal?
Speakers: myself, Michael of Nebadon, Father, Serara, Supernaphim,  Adam & Eve, Lanaforge
T/R: Ron Besser with Michael Indwelling the mind with Reflectivity during transmission. Not all circuits used were Reflectivity this time
York Pa 1300 Local Time
August 17, 2017

Incarnation or Bestowal?

I am quite sure most readers do not entirely know the difference.  And I am going to discuss this as a way to explain just how the United States government receives either an Incarnation or for its benefit, a Bestowal from Spirit.  First let me write some definition to bother terms and then I will discuss how governments around the world will use or not use incarnations or Bestowals.

Bestowal - A Bestowal is always in the male gender.  There are no female Bestowals we know of, and that is because it is the high Sons born on Paradise who only make betowals.  Please not that as a Melchizedek is not born on Paradise, and therefore does not ever do Bestowals but incarnations and a little more than that I will tell you about later.  A Bestowal Son is a Paradise Son only, and a Creator Son can bestow Himself or incarnate, both.  So we must further define a Bestowal as a being somewhere in the material realm or the spiritual realm that has the Father’s permission to take on.  No Paradise Son bestows himself without the Father’s expressed permission to do so.

Bestowal - This makes the definition of what a Bestowal Son much easier when we learn that only the Father gives permission for this to be taken on.  Creator Sons are required to have seven Bestowals to earn the sovereignty of a Local Universe they created and now rule with the Creative Spirit.  Creative Spirit also have a seven-fold Bestowal requirement, but the compliments to the Michael Sons have a different way of bestowing themselves when the Creator Son takes on his Bestowal at the moment.  In any case the criteria for calling a visible person we humans can see as either a Bestowal or an Incarnation is really derived from the Paradise connection to the Son of the Sons of God in time.

Bestowal - Let us be practical now.  Is Serara and Monjoronson a Paradise Son of Sons of the Eternal Son?  Yes, and directly so with the combination of the Infinite Spirit to add the delicacy of proposed changes to a planet like Urantia and changing the national government of the United States.  Then, do Serara and Monjoronson, have permission from the Father to come to Urantia and do as a Magisterial Son is to do?  Yes, they do have that permission both from the Father and from the Infinite Spirit acting as the Conjoint Actor of the Father-Son desire to save Urantia.  That makes, by definitions here, both Serara and Monjoronson Bestowal Sons.  A Bestowal Son has two additional requirements an Incarnation does not require to sign off on.

Bestowal - Two additonal requirements are required of a Bestowal that are not required of an Incarnation:

1 - To stay within the guidelines of national prejudice in the national governments they Bestow themselves upon;

2 - To begin saving for a rainy day by leaving on the planet they Bestow themselves on by leaving an additional spirit on the planet called the Spirit of Truth.  This will be a modification on Urantia since Urantia already has the Spirit of Truth bestowed on it by the joint command of Jesus/Michael of Nebadon.  Today in 2017, when Serara and Monjoronson Bestow themselves upon our planet and to our national government for rectification, they will leave an additional and modified version of another Spirit of Truth for mankind to savor for all his life on Urantia.  Serara speaks:

SERARA - “I am a modified Magisterial Son, as I now carry the power of the Nebadon Creator Son, Michael, in my veins too, and we, the Creator Son and the Magisterial Son Serara, are ONE.  In this establishment of spirit on Urantia, Ron is also a modified morontial being uniquely qualified to serve me Serara, and Monjoronson, and Michael of Nebadon and Jesus conjointly.  This triumvirate has no such precedence on any planet anywhere in the Orvonton Superuniverse.  I dare say that the challenge is to keep out of Ron’s humor while I keep this going.  The new Spirit of Truth to be given to Urantia, along with the surviving Spirit of Truth sent to Urantia by Jesus, will be additional and exclamatory to the world at large and the humans within its framework will feel the comfort of time eroding and becoming eternal step by step.  The new Spirit of Truth has five components to think about:

1) The new Spirit of Truth will be handsome and well established on Urantia in the central lodgement of the planet- its spiritual pole– and it will sign its name to a Ron anytime and to others when they complete the seven psychic circles which are being revised by Adjusters as well to sustain my work on Urantia with God the Supreme as they learn to do that from what Ron has done to the Supreme in his flight before us and as a fused individual on the planet.  He is the first in the modern era and we salute him for doing that so well;

2) The new Spirit of Truth contains six new features the old Spirit of Truth never had, as it was given to a planet over two thousand years ago when the brain stem had not yet accomplished its evolutionary purpose to stand tall with God the Father on Paradise and to learn to direct a person to do the will of the Father.  Yes the Thought Adjuster does this, but it can be greatly aided by a brain stem in the back of the head that can dissect and order a new life direction for the human even in the midst of personal turmoil;

3) The new Spirit of Truth contains five additional elements that must be gained by the human who receives the new Spirit of Truth, and that new Spirit of Truth arrives we me this Sunday on Urantia.  Many of you will fell it come upon you and Ron so looks forward to it he tears up.  That is to be expected from a little son who has gone through hell and back to find the Father and land on Paradise with a thud as Ron did when he volunteered to work with me in the Magisterial Mission for the entire stay it takes to get it done on Urantia.  It is still the current plan and the new Spirit of Truth will help a great deal with your personal decisions coming upon you so soon;

4) The new Spirit of Truth, and only a Bestowal Son can confer the Spirit of Truth to the indwelling Thought Adjuster on any planet, as incarnations are merely a convenience to supply a contact person to speak to spirit personally by another human being.  Bestowal Sons can confer other kinds of Truth, but on Urantia, we confer only the Spirit of Truth as you know it already and more;

5) The new Spirit of Truth is adverse to nothing and gives everything in order to break the damage of the Lucifer Rebellion out of the minds and hearts of humans who still live on the planet.  God the Supreme enters our Spirit of Truth this Sunday (August 19, 2017) at noon New York time.  At that time the world will feel a new immediacy to disclaim the war tones of the Trump-Korean cabal and leave it for better ideas than Trump will ever have.  I am trying to give Ron a great overview and he is way ahead of me in looking at its effects and I delight in having that happen too as he is so satisfied I can make a difference and that is Father speaking now Ron and you are so fortunate to have him hear this dissertation you thought of all by yourself.  Good.  When God the Supreme enters the new Spirit of Truth this coming Sunday, He too will become one with the minds on Urantia which can assimilate it easily.  Larry Gossett and Lemuel both have a fusion status before us and t hey will feel it immediately as Ron will probably first as he is the one who can promote the meaning of it wisely and well.  You all are going to be patterned after what Ron accomplished as a human being on Urantia, and that means most of you will find a way to transition to the morontial when you complete your psychic circles, and then become enmeshed with the Magisterial Missions up through Phase III.  Phase IV is anybody’s guess as to what that means and shows and entails for Urantians alive at that time;

6) I add this sixth proscription to understanding the new Spirit of Truth.  It will be better done as you get used to it, and it will be splendid for Ron and Larry and Lemuel as they get used to it a little later.  However, the rest of you including the new boy Kyle22 who just joined, will have to work their tail off to feel any changes until they are better afforded with Adjuster attunement.  Kyle22, in particular needs a good scrubbing of his inner life to avoid the problems associated with married life where one resists and the other is given to the Father’s will.  Please confer with Ron Kyle if you are interested in understanding the strife this might lead to.

“As SERARA, I need for you to all understand that a Bestowal Son has nothing to do with incarnations ever!  An incarnation is for the lower orders of Local Universe Sonship to enjoy and be of greater service to mankind on Urantia and other planets through out time space divisions.

“Second, all must realize that the incarnation of Jesus is just that, because Jesus is a small son of God until he becomes something more than human which he will become by impress of the Paradise Trinity.  His first life as a Urantia Bestowal Son was not an incarnation but a Bestowal since Paradise Deity controlled his ascension into that placement of spiritual pride by the Father for his little son Jesus.  I am proud to know you Ron as this is Michael interceding for Serara who was called away in the middle of this explanation.”

Michael of Nebadon - “You now wish to proceed to the definition of Incarnation, I believe. [yes]”

Definition of
INCARNATION - An incarnation is the appraisal of the Local Universe of time to allow its created Sons of God on the local level to become enfleshed for reasons of State.  When we say
reasons of State,” we refer to reasons high spirit administrators feel they should allow a Local Universe Son of God become visible as some form of a human being.  It is temporary and it seldome carries great meaning except as a way to contact born humans on a planet with a visible God-person who usually is just spirit most of the time.

Incarnation - An incarnation has two primary goals and we will discuss them in greater detail shortly.  The incarnation is without a lot of pomp and ceremony on the spirit side, as it is merely the way to get a Son of God created by a Michael Son and Creative Spirit, to enjoin with human kind and then leave it unceremoniously as Melchizedek did in the Bible and with Abraham of Old.  Incarnations have no time limit that Bestowal Sons have.  Instead an Incarnation lingers for the people it contacted, but the one who incarnated has finished his job and is reassigned as spirit elsewhere now;

Incarnation - We assume you all know why we keep repeating the defined word for all of you, and that is to keep your memory on that term.  Ron invents these ways for emphasis and he finds it easy to run things this way as his mind wonders as all you do in mind too.  Incarnations will happen in the thousands soon.  Machiventa Melchizedek now has 1,273 Melchizedeks incarnated on Urantia today alone, and that number will pass 2,000 in the near future as the Melchizedek Incarnations will be well known as they direct the main agencies of the Untied States government to pull it out of the morass it currently resides in by poor policy and do-nothing Presidents.  We also see Ron roll his eyes over past Presidents knowing full well their hands were tied and nothing could be done by or through a Congress that has also failed its responsibilities;

Incarnation - An Incarnation is useless unless they have something to accomplish by being incarnated.  Mantutia Melchizedek and Malvantra Melchizedek are assigned in perpetuity to Monjoronson and Serara as is Ron so assigned as he took to Serara like a goat takes to a delicious tin can, and while we jest at the relationship, Ron is so unusual we have assigned him a Supernaphim to help him get through the morass of doing the Father’s will in the midst of so much conflicting morass of morality and decision making not helpful to the Father to engage in. That Supernaphim now speaks to you:

PARADISE SUPERNAPHIM - “I am from Paradise, and I am of the Second Order of Supernaphim which was actually created first before the First Order in order to keep track in incoming ascending sons of various orders now entering Paradise for surgery and other things to make them into something they were not born as.  With Ron, my orders are to keep him on a straight line so he does not deviate sexually or incapacitize his ability to see deeply into people.  His work is well known on Paradise as one artful dodger of responsibility in his personal life and one wonderful little son who saw what was coming and nailed it so he was ready to be a help to the Magisterial Mission very well and with great latitude to do so.  His love of revelation is known to me personally as I see how he does it and then moves to make it yours too and that is so rare we wonder how the Father engages him at all?  By standards of Paradise he is lax and tardy in development as all of you are, bu this is Urantia, and for some reason, Ron threw caution to the wind and demanded that his Adjuster show him a leaf or two out of their common requirement to finish the psychic circles early and then move on to wherever that led.  Consequently, we have almost no history for this man beyond his 45th year, as it is the 46th year the attunement paid off as a talking Thought Adjuster in his mind.  We see though that the Father has said to Ron, stay the course and all will be well, but Ron has taken it upon himself to let Michael of Nebadon know his transition is nearly unbearable, and Michael has modified it since it has really taken over six years to get it going properly.  As the Supernaphim of choice for Ron, we have volunteered to enter Urantia and bring him back to Paradise with a minimum of fuss.  His ascent will be rapid and he will be accompanied by the Melchizedeks of Record on Urantia who volunteered to take him on.  This is hardly regular and I, a Supernaphim, have never encountered what has happened here.  I am blessed with the appearance of two Supernaphim beside me now who believe that Ron has an unusual future on Urantia as well as they are convinced he may use tricks of the trade to get attention and to have young people see the power of God well played out in front of them.  Be assured Ron your request for the floating pencil trick used by Stainton Mosses in the 19th century is right up your alley and we will see to it that it is used well with your students.  Our Supernaphim have disappeared and we thank them too for saying what they had in mind in the first place, and that is that Larry Gossett and Lemuel of Spain will display similar characteristics if they can understand what they are asked to do.  Ron certainly does and does it well.  Good day.”

Incarnation - We close this section with the following statement: Be assured what you learn here today as this article, is fresh revelation Ron does so well when we are comfortable to let it “fly,” and provide you fresh insights into the ideas Ron loves to provide all of you. Dorian, you ride the belt of justice but fail to hear your Adjuster because you are too in love with God to hear Him.  Others of you, God represents mostly an abstraction of your own views of creation and you have not really addressed all you need to in order to become a human who can fuse on Urantia yet.  Give it a few more years and you may well be there to join Ron and the others who are preparing to works as fused individuals with the Magisterial Sons on Urantia.

Incarnation - Incarnations rarely last a year or two, but in the case of the Melchizedeks, and in certain cases with the Midwayers, these incarnations may last a thousand years and that is hard on the inner soul of a spirit like a Melchizedek, who must maintain spiritual liaison with the Father Melchizedek at all times or perish in the roll of a Melchizedek. That liaison is controlled by the Creator Son for the Father Melchizedek, especially in the role of a mentor that Mantutia and Malvantra have with Ron who flails about sometimes but is really contrite about what he has to do and stays in line for the most part.  As the Creator Son in these parts of space, I hold immense power over human and Sons of God likewise, yet I seldom have to exert any such control with the Melchizedeks and for many of you as you do attend to the Father’s will as best you can in all cases.

“Before I close I wish to maintain one other statement that is truly revelation at its best.  Ron feels such a drag on his existence he dreamed of a chocolate-coated Popsicle covered with ants.  He feels that useless with the drag we have on him to collateralize his cell burning and trash of life out of his feet and hands which showed up with red marks on them recently.  Those red marks are the result of gardening pulling weeds so tough they defy remove easily.  In any case this lesson is now fully delivered and we thank all of you for becoming interested once again in what is about to happen on Urantia.  I am Michael of Nebadon and a good day.”

SUMMARY For YOU (from Ron)
I see that this is of considerable length, but it is full of news and goodies I love to hear about.  I wish to point out to all of you that the governmental changes on Urantia are not JUST to the United States, but also to Great Britain, France, and the Republic of Iran and Indonesia.

The biggest changes will occur to the United States government with benign consequences when the divine dignity of the Magisterial Sons, Serara and Monjoronson, stride into a Congressional Hearing Room to announce the changes and the request to have cooperation before the iron fist removes those who fight against progress.  Do not believe news stories to the contrary, and that is why I am making such a hard effort to bring to your attention what the true intention is of the Magisterial Mission to put the world to bed with a head cold and to have arise in a month or so well and ready to grapple with the new deal they have to get used to in government affairs and so on.

Realize that most of the US government will be directed by the incarnation of Melchizedeks who will head all the Cabinet positions in the Untied States Executive Branch.  They will see to it that there is a safe disbanding of the current Supreme Court so that the Paradise Trinity can review what has been done to American Jurisprudence by the unfair practices of the Judiciary staff over the years, and perhaps the turning back of Roe Vs Wade in a way to determine what is fair about allowing abortion when women are no longer conceiving so many children on Urantia for the time being. 

None of the members on this site are truly prepared to take on what must be done, and I have worked with the Magisterial Mission, to at least make you aware that a huge pile of disruption will occur right in the middle of your front yard and maybe on your face too, when the usual crap about filing taxes cannot be done because the usual Secretary of the Treasury has skedaddled out of reach from the Magisterial Mission.  Social Security will continued to be paid for all of you.  Medicaid will continue to be paid to rest homes, and so on down the line for those who need mediaction and are thrown out of Obamacare and so on.  All of this benefits you the American who feels so out of joint with the present views of the American government you just as soon throw up your hands and leave for Australia and the like.

I am deeply concerned we have not done enough for members.  That is because I too am slow to catch on to exactly how the new rulers will behave toward the rank and file of American life as to its schools for kindergarten and primary education.  In the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania and attempt will be made to take over the education system and turn it into a first class system of education never seen in the world.  No educational system should ever undergo what educators have done on Urantia in the Untied States alone and they will be chastised and retaught over what should really be done to bring youngsters into the family of God.

I tell you these things because the time is short to recognize this Mission is no lark!  It will bind and hurt you and me, and I do not sit favorably on some issues with the Councils to the Magisterial Mission at all.  I ask Adam and Eve to say a few words now:

ADAM and EVE - “We have come through another workout with Ron Besser and his chastisement of certain elements of life he is familiar with in the educational system he dislikes intensely. Taxation will be a thing of the past on Urantia and especially is his school district whose Board he wishes to boil in oil and then thrown to the dogs for a so so meal for a change.  I am Adam speaking for both os us, and Ron is one of those who see the entire matter as something that can be gotten through so long as you are well insulated from the giant ups and downs this will bring into your life.  The United States Government is so huge it cannibalizes all its touches for its own purpose.  The American Government has no good reason to be this size but it needs to be the largest government in the world and for good reason, as we will rely on it to begin educational changes and other changes such as using the world court to be the entire Court System for all nations in the world starting immediately.  Our work for American starts there in York which will be closed down for a year while we reinstitute a way to save it from itself.  Good day.”

Ron - As I was saying, there needs to be a good review by understanding that incarnations are relatively contemporary to some mission to accomplish with a Planetary Prince in charge as the Planetary Prince in this case speaks to:

Lanaforge - “I am the Planetary Prince of Urantia, and I control all issues that come before all of you including the rapscallion called Ron Besser.  He loves to dig a little to see where they are in spirit and he got Adam and Eve all confused on their message as he asked them simple questions about fate for them, and that is not necessary now Ron.  In any case we bring to all of you the attention you require to understand even the basics.  They are innumerable and often confusing but as persons of thought and persons of future influence, you are required to learn the things that form your Mission to represent Serara and Michael and Monjoronson and Machiventa Melchizedek properly.  Many of you will be flushed out because you fail to conceive the importance of life on Urantia and have no fellow feelings for those who suffer.  I am Lanaforge and you are back to normal Ron [yes], and that you find this uncomfortable [no] and that is how it should be as we speak to the ideals of this Mission are so well defined in your Urantia Book, you need to reread Papers 104, 105, and 106 again and again as they truly represent what is coming to Urantia these days.  I am Lanaforge and welcome you all back as I arrived from Uversa after a two week stay there to learn my role with Califax and to be sure we work well together.  I wish you all a good dya.”

Ron - I do speak with silliness sometimes when transmitting because I need the venting in mind to clear my reception and that is a terrible way to get it but it works very well all the time.  Meanwhile the real attention that must be shaved and shaved again is to how the government in Washington DC receives the Magisterial Mission in Phase I and II and III at the very least.  No one will be fighting anything when Phase IV appears to initiate what the Urantia Book calls Light and Life.  And there is where I will leave all of this right now.  Good day. - Ron-

END
This Transmitter has spoke the reception of many messages, of which I have provided a transcription for in these pages.  I am also transmitting additional messages for future use in this Category, because suddenly we are face to face with a financial crisis when we hit the area where Phase I becomes deliberate and confusingly plain (not so).  I have spoken for Michael of Nebadon, God the Supreme, the Father, and others of great worth and this work is hardly done for the members and guests on this site to let it go as finished just yet.  I thank you for your pateince and concerns to read through all of this at this time. My greatest cheer to all of you listening and maybe worrying, but this too shall pass.  Thank you. -Ron-

Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Dorian

• He gave His everything, all He asks of us is Love
    • MSN Messenger - doriand@live.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Incarnation or Bestowal?
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2017, 10:54:35 PM »
What else can I add to this wonderful message.  I plead guilty for loving my God. I just didn't know you could love him too much.  However I do see what is meant by the statement to me, and I thank you for the heads up.  I am still studying paper 106 and it is one that makes you really burn the brain cells trying to keep everything in perspective. 
Thanks again to Ron for taking the time to make us all feel like part of the team,
Love to all,
Dorian
He Gave To Us His Everything.  Now "All He Asks Of Us Is Love."   Song about Jesus. Lyrics and Vocal by Dorian C. Doyon - Music by Kris Kristofferson   Clicking on the link here will take you to the song.  Domtia
www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixLU9SjexHw

wendy.winter

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2017, 01:51:10 AM »
Deeply loved and valued forum family and guests, The new Spirit of Truth to be given to Urantia is a gift unto all.  The Apostles were expectant of the Spirit of Truth in their day as described in UB Paper 194 - The Significance of Pentecost.  I have the tendency to sound 'preachy' but truly blessed are we to receive this new Spirit of Truth entered by God the Supreme.  I can hardly wait to read the history recordings of the first mission and spiritual use of the new Spirit of Truth given to Urantia on Sunday (August 20th, 2017),  What a lucky girl I am for my birthday present will arrive early and I will have the most splendid time unwrapping this gift to humanity!

SERARA - “I am a modified Magisterial Son, as I now carry the power of the Nebadon Creator Son, Michael, in my veins too, and we, the Creator Son and the Magisterial Son Serara, are ONE.  In this establishment of spirit on Urantia, Ron is also a modified morontial being uniquely qualified to serve me Serara, and Monjoronson, and Michael of Nebadon and Jesus conjointly.  This triumvirate has no such precedence on any planet anywhere in the Orvonton Superuniverse.  I dare say that the challenge is to keep out of Ron’s humor while I keep this going.  The new Spirit of Truth to be given to Urantia, along with the surviving Spirit of Truth sent to Urantia by Jesus, will be additional and exclamatory to the world at large and the humans within its framework will feel the comfort of time eroding and becoming eternal step by step.  The new Spirit of Truth has five components to think about:

1) The new Spirit of Truth will be handsome and well established on Urantia in the central lodgement of the planet- its spiritual pole– and it will sign its name to a Ron anytime and to others when they complete the seven psychic circles which are being revised by Adjusters as well to sustain my work on Urantia with God the Supreme as they learn to do that from what Ron has done to the Supreme in his flight before us and as a fused individual on the planet.  He is the first in the modern era and we salute him for doing that so well;

2) The new Spirit of Truth contains six new features the old Spirit of Truth never had, as it was given to a planet over two thousand years ago when the brain stem had not yet accomplished its evolutionary purpose to stand tall with God the Father on Paradise and to learn to direct a person to do the will of the Father.  Yes the Thought Adjuster does this, but it can be greatly aided by a brain stem in the back of the head that can dissect and order a new life direction for the human even in the midst of personal turmoil;

3) The new Spirit of Truth contains five additional elements that must be gained by the human who receives the new Spirit of Truth, and that new Spirit of Truth arrives we me this Sunday on Urantia.  Many of you will fell it come upon you and Ron so looks forward to it he tears up.  That is to be expected from a little son who has gone through hell and back to find the Father and land on Paradise with a thud as Ron did when he volunteered to work with me in the Magisterial Mission for the entire stay it takes to get it done on Urantia.  It is still the current plan and the new Spirit of Truth will help a great deal with your personal decisions coming upon you so soon;

4) The new Spirit of Truth, and only a Bestowal Son can confer the Spirit of Truth to the indwelling Thought Adjuster on any planet, as incarnations are merely a convenience to supply a contact person to speak to spirit personally by another human being.  Bestowal Sons can confer other kinds of Truth, but on Urantia, we confer only the Spirit of Truth as you know it already and more;

5) The new Spirit of Truth is adverse to nothing and gives everything in order to break the damage of the Lucifer Rebellion out of the minds and hearts of humans who still live on the planet.  God the Supreme enters our Spirit of Truth this Sunday (August 19, 2017) at noon New York time.  At that time the world will feel a new immediacy to disclaim the war tones of the Trump-Korean cabal and leave it for better ideas than Trump will ever have.  I am trying to give Ron a great overview and he is way ahead of me in looking at its effects and I delight in having that happen too as he is so satisfied I can make a difference and that is Father speaking now Ron and you are so fortunate to have him hear this dissertation you thought of all by yourself.  Good.  When God the Supreme enters the new Spirit of Truth this coming Sunday, He too will become one with the minds on Urantia which can assimilate it easily.  Larry Gossett and Lemuel both have a fusion status before us and t hey will feel it immediately as Ron will probably first as he is the one who can promote the meaning of it wisely and well.  You all are going to be patterned after what Ron accomplished as a human being on Urantia, and that means most of you will find a way to transition to the morontial when you complete your psychic circles, and then become enmeshed with the Magisterial Missions up through Phase III.  Phase IV is anybody’s guess as to what that means and shows and entails for Urantians alive at that time;

6) I add this sixth proscription to understanding the new Spirit of Truth.  It will be better done as you get used to it, and it will be splendid for Ron and Larry and Lemuel as they get used to it a little later.  However, the rest of you including the new boy Kyle22 who just joined, will have to work their tail off to feel any changes until they are better afforded with Adjuster attunement.  Kyle22, in particular needs a good scrubbing of his inner life to avoid the problems associated with married life where one resists and the other is given to the Father’s will.  Please confer with Ron Kyle if you are interested in understanding the strife this might lead to.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2017, 01:53:36 AM by wendy.winter »

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2017, 05:47:58 AM »
New Spirit of Truth

It is stated in the Bible, that when the apostles and followers of Jesus, at that time, received the Spirit of Truth – a “Helper” as It was called – all of the assembly started talking in different languages, for a good reason, that is for the expansion of the teachings of the Master.

For those who have completed the seven psychic circles – I am sure there are some of you here on this forum, if not all of us – and who are on their way to receive the “New Spirit of Truth” this coming Sunday, may I ask some testimonies of what it is all about, as in the time of old ? Domtia

Clency
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

newstarsaphire

• Today is a "present" open and enjoy!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2017, 12:22:43 PM »
Wendy,

Great idea to separate out this information on the 'New Spirit of Truth' as a separate post.  I had intended to review it again as it is such an important and personal 'gift' coming to us, and one I want to make sure I don't miss out on to be ready to receive, thank you dear sister.
Time is a currency we can use to invest in our eternal future. 
The riches of the possible are never fully mined.

Jongrongl

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2017, 10:39:17 PM »
Your comments make me even more experienced and talk to my friends.

JuliodaLuz

• I love God with all intensity of my being.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2017, 06:22:41 AM »

Hello, Jongrongl. Welcome to the Serara Forum. I noticed you posted your first posts. May the light of God illuminate your steps. A big brotherly hug. Julio.

======= 

Olá Jongrongl. Seja muito bem-vindo ao Fórum Serara. Eu notei que publicou suas primeiras mensagens. Que a luz de Deus ilumine seus passos. Um grande abraço fraternal. Julio.
Julio da Luz (Bar'MTinsha - Pre'Msha)