Author Topic: TRANSVERSIONS - An Acceptable Discussion Briefly  (Read 5953 times)

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
TRANSVERSIONS - An Acceptable Discussion Briefly
« on: July 10, 2016, 01:10:28 AM »
I have a brief introduction to the subject of transversion, and then I will let Michael of Nebadon discuss it further with you.

As many of you know and are probably sick of hearing is that I have been selected to become the first human on Urantia to go through the medical procedure called a life extension.

In my case, the life extension has been fraught with great difficulties and problems they have never run into because the Urantia human is born homo sapien , and we are not really well advanced enough to take certain cell reproduction changes very well at all.  In my case I bleed a lot internally, and then that causes either Uversa surgeons or Salvington surgeons to me at night while I sleep (and sometimes wide awake) to inject me with clotting serums and then transfusions to keep my red blood cell count normal.

This past week of July 2nd through today, has been just hell because of inharmonious cell reproduction with the serum content they use to keep me from catching colds and viruses while the process goes forward.  That cause me to rupture an internal organ that could not keep after the re-screening of the serums used to clot blood internally.  As a consequence for the past five or six days I have periods of near comatose sleep, and that is very dangerous for that can result in sleep deprivation that would eventually stop the regeneration of cellular structures that run my life extension routines.

I've told all of you this because you need to understand the basis for what happened July 9th at about 4AM York time.  I felt Dr. Mendoza and a couple of other surgeons approach me dimly in half-awake sleep at the time.  I had trouble getting to sleep due to the pressure of the work here at the house and the need to get things underway, but not being able to due to the stall in the Magisterial Mission.

To those of you who have not established a routine with the spirit personalities of the Creator Son and Mother Spirit as I have over the past few years, let me explain that I am so sensitive to their presence I can detect them miles away even before they contact me with the transmission power they have.  I knew the surgeons were there early the 9th of July, and I expected more injections which I received about twenty-five of, mostly not so painful, some quite painful, and was prepared to go back to sleep to let the doctors do the final applications.  This is so routine to me I kind of ignore them unless they speak to me and sometimes I ask for anti-serums because they hurt the capillaries in the legs so much it is unbearable for hours if I do not.   But this morning I had to particular difficulty and was happy we had gotten away with an evening of inoculations and shots to my liver that caused me no remorse.

But that I heard Michael and some others I did not know coming into my consciousness.  Those of you who do not have this ability must guess at what I mean, but the personality of Michael is so encompassing I bathe in his pleasant demeanor and his happiness of spirit he shares with me.  Not every one can do that, but I do have the ability to know when he wants to talk with me and to set something up.

At 437AM York time, Michael appears beside my bed (I feel this and there is no spirit light for me to see yet), and with him are five Supernaphim and two Tertiaphim, one which spoke to me and joked that I was now a Creator Son since Tertiaphim do not touch creatures and he had to touch me: hence I was a Creator Son (we were joking with each other on this subject).  The Tertiaphim subjected me to some interrogation which they all do when they have to do something official to the head of a human or touch me physically or find out what my view of talking to a Tertiaphim did to me. (I asked him why was he slumming?)

The Tertiaphim took me to task and turned me over to the five Seraphim who were Seraphington Graduate Guides (they were angel Finaliters in other words), and then Michael casually let me know that my Thought Adjuster was asked to detach, and watch the proceedings from over my head which he did.  Then the five Graduate Seraphim surrounded me and put me to sleep.  I now let Michael tell you the rest of the story:

Michael of Salvington - "I now am going to teach all of young bunnies what it is like to be transported by Seraphim and not leave the body to have it done.  Ron asked me if there was a name for what we did with Ron last night, and I made one up on the spot so we could talk about it here and now.   I called it transversion.

What transversion is can best be described as flying a jet in your head.  We moved the soul of Ron onto the table of transversion which was shared by the five Seraphim.  We called in Dr. Mendoza, and he and five Seraphington Surgeons moved over the soul and transported it to Uversa and then to Salvington, taking Urantia time to do all work of seventeen minutes and sixteen seconds and then return Ron and his soul to the bed fast asleep.  He was given a shot to wake back up and fell asleep again in about twenty minutes after feeling, as he calls it, a perfect fool with bad humor joking and sloppy thinking.

Transversion is the process by which we can move an entire human body in the flesh to a station in the universe to do medical research and medical repair.  Ron's heart is failing again.  His spleen is just about out of fuel.  His brain needs more blood, and the pain he feels will not let up.  Your hearts can all beat up to 160 beats per minutes (bpm), but Ron's heart must beat at about 160 BPM  all day and not just a few minutes.  It beats the organ up, and the spleen is out of sugar so fast he cannot replace it fast enough even eating sweets for supper which he has had to do once in a while.

The choice to use transversion was at the suggestion of Ron's own Thought Adjuster.  The reason the Adjuster suggested it is that the Father has refused to give Ron any help so long as his organs are useful and operating normally.  But in the past week they started failing due to high heat and humidity and the inability to find solace for anything he always did to keep him from getting into depression over being held back so long.

We must also explain that this one called Ron has been near death before and he knows the symptoms.  He has been recalling his days when he got so ill he could not even walk out to get the mail from the mail box.  It was relayed to me, Michael, to look into the subject of what we call transversion, and the entity called Massanuet came to our aide to help us out.  He was beside Ron early this morning and Ron knows Massanuet well enough to joke with him.  Ron seriously asked Him if he was going to die this morning?  The pain in the legs is associated with a brush with caramels and beta carotene that caused his irreparable harm about 2010.  The body started to close down for death and his teeth and his brain began to crumble and he left it all up to us whether we could do anything about it for a life extension for service to the Magisterial Mission.

Transversions are rarely used because they are very dangerous.  Life is threatened when you separate it out into sould, mind, and Adjuster into all different places.  In this case at 430am 9 July 2016, happens to be Ron's 28 (twenty eight) years to the day when his Thought Adjuster came booming out of his superconsciousness and landed square and noisily in his frontal lobes smashing all memory and created a situation where he was dazed for weeks.  Ron counts the date as July 10th, 1988, but the actual process began the evening before on July 9th, 1988.

Our opinion is that his Thought Adjuster marked the anniversary this date to remind all that he had nearly killed his ward for lack of explanation.  The truth is Ron says all t he Adjuster had to do that date was tell me who he was and I would have accepted it there on the sport as best as I could.  Instead I thought I had lost my mind as relates to me, Michael, and had to force it back so no one noticed my behavior and inability to read or write.

The transversion that happened the am of the 9th of July, 2016 is historical and we create a special monument to Dr. Mendoza for being able to pull it off in a way we have never seen it done before.  Ron is now fully capable of reaching for the stars again, but he now has no spleen or does he have the same heart he left York with the 9th.  He now has a pancreas that doubles as a spleen and a home-style backside that allows him to sit long hours without getting cramps in the stomach or the intestines.  Not nice to talk about and we grieve Ron's fight with elimination that required much decision making from us how to handle him and his need to live normally.  In any case, the transversion as we call it on Urantia, is both original to Urantia and will likely never be duplicated again on Urantia  because it is against the universe Father's religion to move a human through the universe like we did Ron to make him well.  Only his Thought Adjuster was brave enough to suggest it to Father and Father understood if we wished to have Ron serve with us, he had to have repairs made high up.

In my years as Creator Son (billions and billions of Urantia years), I have never seen a fight to save a human as Ron has put up with to be here when the life of a million people will be changed over night by his use of the Internet and the discussion forums you all use.  He saw to it with magnanimity and used everything at his disposal to make them work.  He will be applauded at some dinner someday when Jesus points it out to those at celebration with him.

I am Dr. Mendoza.  I am now a famous surgeon everywhere in Orvonton.  The operations were observed from Paradise and Uversa and Salvington and Master Spirit Four was available to use Reflectivity if it was warranted, but for some reason the Father allowed Ron's body to be viewed as he slept in his bed and the operation was super-imposed on his body so they could understand what organs were being placed out on the table and what organs were being put back into Ron's abdominal cavity.

As we went into the operation I prayed we could save his life as he was highly irregular in heart beat at that time and we must never let the heart stop or he would have died instantly.

As Dr. Mendoza, I was sure the operation could be done, but I did not know how well Ron would hold up under the circumstances.  His Thought Adjuster hovered overhead all the time in the operation and the Adjuster made sure he had enough oxygen to move the breast plate just enough to refresh the blood.

Now: as the operation was drawing to a close on Salvington-- and that is where we replaced the spleen and inserted a pancreas that would do double duty-- we noticed that Michael was carefully watching Ron's pulse as he lay in bed.  It stopped only once and that was to keep him alive in the bed with a double dose of Adrenalin shot to the bone marrow in his left leg.  It jolted him awake but he fell back to sleep in about two minutes.

At about twenty to 5am 9 July in York, the operation was over and Ron was Transversioned back to his bed deep asleep, but for some reason he awoke briefly and got silly with Michael with some very bad puns and then went back to sleep it off until 630 and back to bed until 11am the 9th.

I am Dr. Mendoza and we tell this story without all the drama that happened during the night on the early morning hours of 9 July 2016.  The hell of life is often exaggerated in war stories, but in this case the true story is never to be fully told, as the Father provided Ron sleep pleasantly, and he never awoke fully until the operations were done.  On Uversa the Ancients of Days convened a session to watch the operation take place as they had never seen one like this, and Ron naturally asks me, "How did you do it; what did you know that made it successful and doable?"   The answer is that Ron has been a ward of mine since 2012 when his legs exploded in the heat of transverse poliomyelitis.  Ron did not know he had the disease nor did his doctor which mistakenly thought it was diabetes.  But Ron never had diabetes, he had polio contracted from working on a mulch pile all day to please his mother.  She died never knowing Ron would die six months later if we did not stop it immediately.

The possible resurrection of Ron was never in doubt if he died in transversion work.  But he would never serve the Magisterial Sons because Michael insisted that if he died he could be part of the retinue of the Creator Son as they worked Urantia and the be brought back to life in morontial form on Uversa and trained as a seal [censored] for Monjoronson;s delight when he returned after the mission.

Michael of Nebadon - Today, really this afternoon of July 9th, Ron can feel the difference in his body.  His sexuality is returned that he feels it and it has been five years ago when we turned it off to prevent disruption of the life extension medicines and so one, and today for the first time he was angry at Hitler for destroying so many beautiful lives without batting an eye.  That is the first time in about six years he could get angry without causing a brain spasm and the danger of a stroke.  Ron asks if being cobbled together will make life weak and transient, and we promise that he will live life fully.  Ron also asked about Lazarus.  What a wonderful stroke of luck that my friend Lazarus is here to speak to him.

Lazarus - "I am Lazarus, and I saw the operation and identified with it completely.  Ron has the attributes of a great Senator and a silly President.  His life is worth examining when you all get up here and can read the Book of Life which has now fifty more pages to it because of his accidental use of the word God on a BBC radio program and they refused to broadcast it because he sounded deranged to say it on the air.  I am really telling you the truth Ron, and the man who decided it was the Chief of t he BBC who has since died.  They never will play the interview until you are well known as the disciple of Christ you should be.  You are his Apostle but he is going to use you as his first Disciple as well and that will bring the house down around us as they decided you were too silly to be a religious icon.  In any case, we share one momentous occasion with Michael of Nebadon.  He brought me back from death to have me live again; he brought you back from near death so you can serve them all as a fully developed human being before the masses when the time comes.  I close with this wink to you Ron:  Never say never to your friend and to your mentor on high, Jesus of Nazareth, who will be with you always on your journeys to China and England and other places of renown for your development and for the development of a badly beat up Urantia.

"In nearly fourteen years of observation of you Ron, I Lazarus, and about fifty people you may know from history wondered how you would t urn out when you marched off to the prison library in York and fell over backwards trying to convince the librarian to place the Urantia Book on its shelves.  You believe that if you had it, then other who wanted it should have it too, and unannounced marched before and fell apart.  The book, in any case, and in spite of Ron, did get on those bookshelves were it stands today having been read twice and no more."

Michael of Nebadon - There is so much to tell about this story we cannot get it all in, but the Most Highs enjoyed Ron's puns when he got awake briefly,  I am the Creator Son, and I worried everyone that if this happened that he died however hard we attempted to keep him going that he would meet Monjoronson and Serara and Machiventa and Mantutia and many others when he was taken into spirit.  He now resides back at 2709 Sunset Lane not knowing what to do about a bad email connection and lost of problems with  people who do not like him much at this time for reasons of their own.  All will come back to normal in about four or five days or a little later,  Then it is every man for himself.  Good day.

FATHER - "I am seldom enjoined to watch what is a simple operation to the Creator of All.  But to Ron it was do or die and he did.  I am jointly sure you are happy for what happened without knowing until now.  You are one lucky creature to have them all worry over you as the time is coming that millions will die in vast groups and they will have only themselves and their Adjusters to worry over how they get done and into an ascension career.  You are a splendid human and some you know are very lucky to know you as you are one of the few that makes it into the hall of fame on Uversa for just being yourself.  In addition we have Eventod to greet you when you arrive on Uversa, and you know the story there a little we believe.  In about four days we believe you will have much to clear the air and that we will be standing there waiting to see your reaction to what is given you as a gift to place in your neat living room.  I am about to kiss you with an Adjuster who adores you and you know him inside and out as much as a human cna know them.  You are being filmed for my library of interest to know what the heck happens to you as you come up the different status spheres."

Ron - I close this off.  Today has been a day of irritation with my email provider as they really screwed up again and too damn dumb to know it and blame a bad password (NOT!) on ME!  My head is rubber, my feet still tingle, my heart is on and off again, I could sleep but I refuse to, and I am not hungry, but forced myself to a restaurant to get a warm meal and not have supper with eight sugar fruit slices I cover all the time.  I look forward to healing at some point and getting myself placed on some of those vaunted circuits that will let me live like I was twenty again. But not yet, and I hear I have a few more days of this fun in the saddle with cowboy Michael and his lovely sidekick, Mother Spirit.

Dr. Mendoza - I have one last remark for Ron.  Tonight as it fades into July 10th, I will be there to inject you with Adrenalin again but this time in your tush.  The bone injection last night was truly painful and you yelped with a loud  "Holy Molely!" loud enough to get my transltor asking me what you said.  I told her, and she said complacently, "that is a heck of a lot better than what he usually says when you let him have it!"

END
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

charlie montoya

• 720-207-8176
    • MSN Messenger - montoya.chuck@gmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - 11100+E+Dartmouth
    • View Profile
Re: TRANSVERSIONS - An Acceptable Discussion Briefly
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2016, 02:38:35 AM »
 :)    Dear brother Ron, I for one am not tired of hearing about your life extension, my heart goes out to you.  This is precisely the reason I say a prayer for you everyday.  My goodness, what you have been thru, A gorilla would have probably perished long ago, you are one tough hombre, my hat goes off to you, but you take a lickin, and keep on tickin. I guess they don't have some kind of chamber, that you get into and  3 days later, and come out looking 29 again, darn!  I AM so glad that you are so tough, we need you.  Domtia Charlie. Peace and Love to all.
Eternal Love will not be denied

7inOcean

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2016, 02:50:20 AM »
Thank you Ron, Michael, Dr Mendoza and Father for sharing this important event at 4am 9 July, we got our Ron back!  And I thought I was having a bad night with these indwellings, geeweez!
Good to hear the amazing work you performed Dr Mendoza and that Ron gets into better form in a few more days.  Most of us will not fully understand what this may all mean, but there is one thing we know and that is, it is so good that Ron received so much fuss as it shows how important he is in the work he does do here in these sites.  Ron we all value you as you are a unique, courageous and humorous go-lucky Urantian!  For some time I knew you were struggling.  Adjuster to Adjuster knowing that I sensed... As these delays keep pressing, they become taxing as it goes.  Even my mind was like empty from last night's ordeal that I know it is one of many to endure in the course of the Trinity to clarify in me what they are looking for, no matter how flat I feel and how 'yuk' it is I still persist in holding on to any semblance of what is left in me.  Know that I instantly feel you in your struggles and I pray for your body to get with it soon enough. And all those who rant against you Ron, well they may as well also rant against me, Jesus, Michael, Mother Spirit and the long list to the Father himself! Blah!  Sounds so De'ja Vue  doesn't it? Didn't Caligastia and Lucifer rant on too and look what happened to them?
You have written some long posts lately Ron, jammed packed with much for us to take in and it is going to be interesting days ahead, thank you all so much for being there for our dear brother Ron Besser to see him through another bout of operations this time through Transversion technique, wow!  Perhaps the new Urantia Book will have a few more pages to add.  

Much love and blessings to you all,
Sue/7inOcean

Lemuel

• The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
    • MSN Messenger - angelemuel@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2016, 04:04:34 AM »
Hello All.  I have said many times that here we have a real Super Man, Ron Besser.  I cannot help thinking of Ron as an
ex - soldier, like myself.  "Once a soldier, always a soldier",  as they say and  "When the going gets tough, the tough get going".
The qualities of our super soldier Ron was recognised many years ago by our Celestial family and that is why he has had to endure
so much in order to "qualify" for further "elite" operations.  Ron, you know how much I admire you and appreciate you for all
you have done and endured.  All of us here in the forum are indebted to you for your outstanding service above and beyond
the call of duty.  In the British Military Forces, the highest award that a soldier  may merit is the V.C. ( Victoria Cross ).
The medal is made of bronze from a canon used at the Battle of Trafalgar and the medal, presented to the soldier by the Queen,
bears two simple words, " For Valour ".
Lemuel

7inOcean

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2016, 08:13:36 AM »
Lemuel,
It is interesting you bring up the Victoria Cross.  One of our Australian soldiers earned this medal during his service in the second World War, he survived and got back to Australia and later became a Governor in New South Wales.  I had the unusual privilege of meeting him when I was a young woman at a military memorial service in a church in Sydney where my earthly clergy father presided over the ceremony.  His name was Sir Roden Cutler, V.C. a very tall man with a great gentle manner in speaking with us as we got to chat with him about his experience in the war as my father must have taken an interest in him. He was a humble man, a true soldier at heart and spoke of only of thinking of his mates on the battlefield of war where he ran to save what he could and dodge bullets to do it. His story leaves us with the impression of how accessible he was even as he holds a high office of the British Royalty.  Very few receive this medal of great valour and the men who receive them are nothing short of a miracle that they even got out alive and this I'm sure haunts them as they have seen the horrors of war and how so many of their mates perished in the line of duty.  So many of those men deserved the honour too as that is the message Sir Roden gave to us.  Truly so many died so that we may live to enjoy our lives in peace and prosperity.  I am so pleased that so many of these men will be resurrected to have a second chance of fulfilling their mortal lives, as we do, so soon as Ron will stand by at the rock at Gettysburg on the 15 July to see to this for these men. Their lives cut short only to take it up again in another era of time.

We shall remember them, lest we forget...

Thank you to our loving father, Christ Michael of Nebadon for this wonderful gift to these men and women who perished in these wars.   I know I have a great Uncle who died in the First World War and his name is on a plaque in a church where he was born and my father was lucky not to be on the front line as he was an orderly/ambulance officer flying in the planes to and from Papua New Guinea back to Queensland to tend to the wounded men who fought the Japanese in the Second World War.  It is a blessing to have known my father and see him live to a ripe old age, a blessed man full of life and vigour. I can only imagine if he perished, I wouldn't be here writing this and experiencing the amazing journey this has been.  Life is so precious, the experience so valuable and Ron is so lucky to be here in one piece! And we all are by the grace of God!

Lemuel

• The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
    • MSN Messenger - angelemuel@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2016, 10:07:53 AM »

Hello Sue,  thank you for your posting. You are right to be proud of your family who served in the war.

As you probably know, every year in Whitehall, London, on Armistice Day, there is a moment,,  during the ceremony, when the

following words are heard:  " They grow not old, as we who are left, grow old. The sun shall not weary them nor the years condemn.

At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them."     Then all present repeat the words, "We will remember

them."  And this is always followed by the "Last Post" , played by a bugler soldier on actual military service.  A moment of deepest

emotion for those who have lost a loved one.

Lemuel

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2016, 10:49:47 AM »
It is incumbent for all to remember that these lost ones who fill our cemeteries today will be brought back to life by a special dispensation of the Father to those who died so horribly in our world wars, the American civil war and other wars we do not pay much attention to these days.  You will not know them as they are resurrected on earth for a brief stay in order to gain the experience of life so they can leave the flesh when their life span is over again and ascend to the Great God above.

I am moved by your sentiments as I feel so strongly the same as you do for our national heroes and our brave soldiers whom we would have no solace in our democracies today without them.  I salute you Lemuel for your bravery as I sens you are the loyal soldier in every instance and were a wonderful edification for those around you to set standards they still talk about among themselves.  And Sue I enjoy hearing about the war hero and the VC he won and why. Most stories of valor and bravery never make it into the public life anymore as the average person is not concerned with anything but themselves, but the red poppies to remember for the sacrifices of WWI are still well remember by me when I lived in England and saw how they remembered their fallen.  It is not that we Americans fail to remember well; we fail to remember at all, and disturb the world with talk of another war here and there.

I have thanked the Father many times just for the idea of bringing back millions who died so pointlessly and are denied full resurrection until they get life experience under their own direction again.  I cannot think of a more satisfying gift to man than to have man come back as he should have lived his life a long time ago.  Thank you Father and Michael for doing this for us!  I stand back for the Father to speak now:

FATHER - "I am not used to receiving salutes from this one a lot.  He keeps his head down and mows the grass and putters in the garden to get some flowers to grow before the deer bite them off.  He cannot do that today, but he will in a few days, for he too is saluted with the rest of you including you Lemuel and many soldiers who find these pages and wonder why they do not understand what is said so well so often.  America has lost its heart to war.  The soldiers are tired and they are often emotionally ill and they need rest and tranquility again.  Our work is to bring those who died so young on the battlefield back to life again and have them move and breathe material life again in a way that absolves them, and us, and the miracle of life, back to the high honor it deserves.  Ron asked me last night as he was ready for bed, "What is the essence of life?"  He even impertinently asked me if I, Father, asked Himself the question, "where are we (the Father) in the burning desire to populate an unlimited universe?"  The truth is I have always given everything to be sure it can be populated without rebellion and without so many war deaths, but the time is coming on Urantia that nothing you do again will end in war and the casualties in the tens of millions again.  I am Father, and I too salute the good who died without knowing, fully, why, and they have another chance soon to finish this life given to them anew, in peace.  Good day."

END

Allie

« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2016, 01:19:58 PM »
May we remember that our British and Australian friends were in WW II, longer than we Americans.   Britain entered in 1939, followed by Australia shortly afterwards.   My Heart goes out to those who had friends and family in this horror.

Years ago, I had a friend who was a British nurse.    She traveled on one of the ships that carried the British POW's back home from Germany after the war.   She spent her time caring for these wonderful souls who had endured so much.    She barely kept herself together during that long trip back home.    It made a profound impression on her and in retelling the story made an impression on me.

I have noticed , on Veteran's Day, that if one doesn't have a personal connection, few people attend the parade and the ceremony.   It is just considered another day of great sales in the stores.    Must we lose someone precious to us before our eyes and our Hearts are opened?  

In a few days, Ron and Gabriel will be at Little Round Top for the Roll Call.    But our beloveds will not be standing alone.    We will be standing with them in spirit with our Hearts completely open.

Namaste,
Allie

« Last Edit: July 10, 2016, 01:37:09 PM by Allie »

Lundco

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2016, 04:51:02 PM »
So overjoyed Ron that you made it yet again, through another  major operation, we love and need you Ron! I never tire of your stories of transversions, they are spellbinding and intense to read. I only hope the third Urantia Book has a section for the life and times of Ron Besser, a mortal man among men who may save this  desperate planet from ourselves! Get well soon Ron, I have a feeling we are kind of waiting on you to recoup and the rest of us to realize what we are in for, the ride of a life time!   Love  Lundco
Wichita,Ks

With faith I go, as Love lights the way.

Allie

« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2016, 09:34:15 PM »
Does everyone realize what happened here?   We have been honored to be given a glimpse of a remarkable procedure administered to Ron by some very high-powered beings!   How often are mortals allowed to be included in the process of Celestial surgery?   I am relieved to know that it was completed successfully and we can continue to have Ron's wonderful quick wit and sense of humor in our lives.

My Adjuster and myself give a big High-Five to Ron's beloved Adjuster for suggesting the procedure.   I hope you heard us cheering!

I am so impressed by the expertise of Dr. Mendoza and the Seraphington surgeons.   Please take a bow!  

I am also aware of the loving care and attention shown to Ron by the beloved Supernaphim, Tertiaphim and Seraphim.   It couldn't have been done without you.  

I also need to thank our beloved Father Michael who loves us all so deeply.   We are all very grateful to have you in our lives.

My Love and Light shine on everyone!
Allie

Dan

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2016, 01:25:30 PM »
I too never get tired of hearing about any facets of your life Ron, what I feel is privileged to know you. I can see a statute of you in the future.  Something I'm sure you would consider totally unnecessary and even though God loves us all the same, nothing says he can't be just a little bit more proud of you.
Dan  
Now, mistake not, my Father will ever respond to the faintest flicker of faith (155.6.17)

Minneapolis, MN

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: July 11, 2016, 02:25:59 PM »
To all of you I thank you on behalf of those in God's Kingdom who share these attributes with me, and to all of you who have these same attributes in yourselves today just waiting for them to blossom in the heart and arms of God.  I sign back to you what you have also given to me.  Thank you and God Bless.   Ron

overmind

• View Profile
    • Spirit-Self-Satisfaction
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: July 11, 2016, 04:18:09 PM »
I'm posting my transmission from last night that also talks about what happened. I assume we may hear more later, after which we could create a much better explanation.

"This is Michael. Quite a lot has been happening as you have gathered from Ron’s post. Our circumvention in these affairs should be noted, as you have seen the effects of silence on you and how it causes issues with both you and those on the forum. Ron’s repairs were well done, but he still needs time to recover, and your changes have barely begun. You wished to ask about the soul superimposing changes into the body. Normally this cannot be done because the soul does not really represent the affairs of the body accurately. The state of the soul can impact the body, but the reverse is not usually true.

Instead, mind and personality impact the soul, and these two elements reflect on what the body experiences. Those experiences are driven into the soul because reflection on these experiences is good for the growing personality. A soul reflecting the nature of the body helps the personality cope with the current environment it is in and how to deal with the aftereffects. You did not know this and may find it strange, but the soul is an imprint of the personality and everything else it is controlling. In essence, it metamorphosizes the union of mind, body, and personality into something of more spiritual worth (with the help of the Adjuster of course), and the personality can look at the soul as a time capsule that captures the ongoing epic of a given life. This is sort of how things are stored, but really it is the Adjuster that memorizes all that happens in a given life. The contents of the soul reflect these facts as true, and the given person is able to claim ownership of the experience once again.

This is what we mean by transversion (paused here to get the name correct). A version of the body is translated into the soul, and we translate that into a form we can more readily alter. These alterations are then superimposed on the body through the Father. We make alterations to a copy of the body up here, and this changes the record of experience to be felt by the human. God makes that experience manifest itself in the physical reality by letting changes in spirit and soul alter the course of material matter. Moreover, these translations and changes were done immediately, or at the same time. In other words, adjustments to the soul body can have an immediate effect on the material body. Those changes are then noted on the Record of Life, and it becomes fact that you experienced transversion. The steps to make this sort of operation both bearable and doable are so vast that the attempt is barely practiced. In most cases, it is not even allowed, as the Father must okay it, which requires it to have higher purpose. There also must be good reason down here, as much of our staff have to be dedicated to helping out a little human such as yourself. It is what you would call a lot of man hours. I have a Melchizedek here to say more."

"I am Mansalorn Melchizedek. I was one of the Melchizedeks that accompanied Ron’s spiritual body back to Salvington (I’m guessing from Uversa?), and such a task must be committed there for reasons of state. I merely tell you this to give you an idea of how rare it is and how much of a big deal it can be. In other words, the wards on Salvington must see to these changes because the will of the Father is involved and cannot be breached. There are also technicians from Uversa stationed there and involved in the process, so quite a lot goes into it. It is natural for us to go through big operations like this (or any other mission) over here due to the spiritual polarity involved on the planet. That doesn’t make complete sense, but the potentials of a creature are inherent in their future experience, and Father-induced changes to that experience can alter destiny. All destiny changes impact those who work on Salvington, especially those who record the works of those in the local universe. This goes to question why we must be so selective about location when it is just a matter of efficiency, but transportation is not an issue. True, you are closer to the Mansion Worlds or Edentia, but that doesn’t matter to soul travel and communication such as this. It is a spirit phenomenon impacting the reality of morontia states, and this phenomenon impacts the traits of morontia material so that it more closely matches that of spirit.  Because spirit is non-spatial, the borders or limitations of space do not affect it, and in this case, the same is mostly true for the given soul provided the right methods are involved. The rest of the details I am not allowed to go into."

"Thank you, Mansalorn. I want you to hand this off to the forum to give them a better idea of the process involved. We doubt very much this same technique needs to be practiced among other Apostles and the like, but it is not impossible. Because of the nature of these physical changes in the body, anything can happen and much is still unforeseen in the future. Such changes naturally create results one is not happy about, but hopefully we can avoid a desperate situation that found itself in Ron’s body. Thank you for listening. Michael."
I wanted to sail, so the universe built me a galleon.

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: July 11, 2016, 10:17:42 PM »
Michael of Nebadon -

"Ron wrote out a very long response to Overmind and decided not to post it.  What he wrote is severely restricted on Uversa and so it is not easily reproduced for Urantia either, but he managed to spill the beans pretty well to this forum.  He held it back because the transmission Overmind received is sufficient to put it together very well in simplified terms, but Monsoloran Melchizedek counseled silence from Ron just to let the whole idea settle with you who do take an interest in what appears to be a superlative invention of Michael to detail soul information back to the human body when the human body requires a fix that it cannot do itself."

Monsoloran Melchizedek - "Ron has two options now:  First, he can let it go and hope others may not use if because it represents a last ditch effort to keep someone from dying we need to continue;   and  TWO, there is a director of evidence for Ron that has hit him vary hard today and he cannot clear it without some prayers from everyone to refresh his heart for continued life for the Magisterial Mission.  He is quite sure he received a message from the Creator Son that there is no hope to keep him going because the imprint from the soul was too weak to clear the problem of pain in the body.  This is true and the imprint is still weak because Ron fears surgery because of so many mistakes made by earth doctors to fix routine things that do not go well with him.

"As a result, Ron feeds his nervous system the system things cannot really be fixed, and that going to all of this trouble is a waste of time and that he has to throw the entire idea of service out the window because of malfunctioning Magisterial systems and long-overdue relief from pain in the body.  He sat all day wondering if he could recover anything and decided it was a wash and that he has to wait the fate of t he decision of the Magisterial Sons to know if he continues or dies in a short period of time.

"The result of his inquiry last night with Lazarus, and his inquiry with Monjoronson, left the distinct impression he had survived a miraculous intervention but that it was too little too late and he felt horrible physically today for that and other reasons within his own nervous system.  He hardly can thank all of you enough for your well wishing but is convinced he must leave earth again this time in physical death to relieve his pain and delimited ability to get things done in the physical life he must maintain in full futures for the Magisterial Mission.

"As Monsoloran Melchizedek, I am assigned to Uversa to intervene for Urantia's humans who have no sense of how to ask for help that is far beyond their ability to even pray for effectively.  Ron spent about an hour in prayer last night and with the help of the Creative Spirit, managed to properly thank the powers to be on Paradise and on Urantia for the work they did for him we call transversion.  Transversion is not silly procedure and the few times it has been tried it,  half those who tried it died.  In several hours from now, Ron is asking if what he heard today as he sat contemplating what might happen shortly, if we would try the intervention again, as he heard someone say it might be tried again to adjust the DNA strings to avoid using the old cell structures in his legs anymore.

"The answer is negative.  We will not go through that again for him.  But he is not wrong to ask for an intervention so the old cell structures in his legs refuse to take orders from the brain to trigger the nerves that cause pain in his legs.  Again the answer is no, and that is because the Universal Father refers to the problem as "transference without compensation," and that is against the universe laws of life to produce for anyone except a Creator Son who is dying on the cross.

"Ron is supernatural already and does not know it.  He does not carry an electrical charge and can work without static electricity ever triggering sparks near him to shock the body as many of you have experienced during your life times.  The other un-natural thing about Ron is that he hears anybody who approaches him spiritually as though they send him their name card in advance which they do not.  This is a sign of fusion of the Adjuster with the brain stem which is where all of you would be fused if you stayed on Urantia with a fused Adjuster as Ron has.

"Consequently, he must endure the pain again and this time he shuts it off briefly by asking for a little help from his celestial friends and they give enough energy to cut it off for 15 or 20 minutes a few times during the day.

"What must happen is somewhat in your hands ladies and gentlemen, and that is to offer a prayer to Father to remit to Ron his normal cells until Jesus incarnates.  That is all you have to ask Father to do.  Ron has asked but he is only one person and while the prayer is indicted on high it lacks the push of strength to get it to be a high priority.  The time lag creates more periods of pain than warranted.  Ron heard Dr. Mendoza right now.  I am Monsoloran, and I thank you for your attention."

Dr. Mendoza - "If I knew what to do I would do it, but I have exhausted my counsel to the Deities on this situation.  I am a surgeon and not a comedian like Ron is, as he just approved something called a heart transfer to one of you so you could feel the situation, but then decided you would not like it at all.  We now have a situation with Michael of Nebadon going to Urantia again to see the body structures that are causing these pain results daily and almost all day. Ron takes Advil but that only lessens other problems and does not address the cellular pain from salts in the blood.  I am truly advising that Michael take Ron into the morontial placement for him and let his earth life end shortly. That is it.  Dr. Mendoza."

Michael of Nebadon - "Ron says to me, is Dr, Mendoza always so dramatic?  My answer is that Dr, Mendoza knows the situation inside and out and has recommended we take you for several years now in Son-seizure.  That, however, is so dramatic, the neighbors will talk.  What I suggest is that we remove Ron one more time to Uversa tonight and redo the transversion again and block the DNA transference the soul does when it returns to Urantia and Ron sleeping.  This way we have the removal of new structures from use until the circuits Jesus has in his possession can be fully granted to Ron and stop using the old cell structure."

Mother Spirit - "Ron wonders if even this will work because of salt in his blood.  We concur that nothing should stop the DNA change from stopping the pain in the legs and other places.  What should be done is to transfer him immediately to all the circuits Jesus has at his disposal except the one that allows the morontial energy flow to the brain and make Ron a terrific mind reader.  He already does it very well from decades ago when he trialed people by guessing some of their secret problems and saying so.  He has never allured his friendships this way, but he can do it to a certain extent already.  Therefore we ask Jesus his opinion."

Jesus - "Ron has correctly guessed what I say:  It is not doable because of pre-arrangment with the Deity Absolute to follow the rule book for this life extension so that I, Jesus, could bring back Ron to work with me on several occasions during the lengthy Magisterial Mission without causing problems with Paradise permission.  I also hear Ron speak to God the Ultimate since there are versions of Ron that the Ultimate can make use of and that would get in the way of the Ultimate being able to  do so.  In other words the future is being challenged for reasons of leg pain that cannot last more than another month because of the Mission status on Urantia.  I leave it to Michael to maybe settle the path to take.  I am Jesus. Good day."

Mantutia Melchizedek - "Ron recognizes the dangers to his health too.  He gets despondent on being forced into no activity for various reasons and finds the enforced imprisonment despicable.  The problem is simplified if he could have another person right the way to seeing that his mind is deflected onto other subjects to help to ignore the pain.   In our business as Melchizedeks, that is a true summary of how to get people to do what they rather not do.  In this case to sit and wait with throbbing pain in the lower body."

Mother Spirit - "This method of using transmissions to let other know of a serious problem is excellent and I wish we could have people with serious medical problems go live like Ron does to hear all of us offer solutions to problmes that are intractable to at least know the prognosis first hand.  In this case Ron hears he has to endure  this at least another month, and while he understands why, he still seeks solutions or remedies to help reduce the time indoors too weak or two foggy to concentrate on much of anything in a project outdoors."

Michael of Nebadon - "If I can coral Ron long enough to explain the solution I am sure he will be glad.  Jesus admits to using the certification of Ron as an excuse to maintain control over what happens with Ron and the rest of the humans who will join Ron in York to work the Magisterial Mission.  Ron has to control the activities of those who join him so that the Magisterial Son gains the benefits of their presence and not Ron for social reasons . . .

"I am Serara, and I think it is time to confirm that Ron has lost nothing in all of this, but is adequately being explained to that he has no say in what happens to him!  He is depressed over learning he has a fatal situation if the DNA changes before Jesus appears do not work.  He sites with his head fogged in so bad he can hardly keep awake, and the legs and feet throb away for hours without let up.  This is confirmatory that he is nuts but that there is not hope for someone who sits without ability to move and take care of life issues.  Your issues are not life threatening and you know that, but they produce ennui and that is depressing.  I ask Michael to explain the consequences of asking the Deity Absolute what it might change for Ron to receive the circuitry that we can allow him to at least stop the cellular abrasions he must endure."

Michael of Nebadon - "Yes, Serara.  The problem we have with the Deity Absolute is that Ron has a circuit that can hear the Deity Absolute, but that the Deity Absolute tires of the silliness that happens when we discuss problems like this.  I hear the Deity Absolute concur but that it is no problem at all and the only reason he has nothing to say is that there are no issues pending in Ron's situation for either the Second Return or the Magisterial Mission.  If that is the case I assume there are no irregular consequences to history if we adjust the cell DNA to ignore brain order or inversions of itself through the pineal gland to stop sending signals to the legs to react to salts in the blood at this time.  It seems to me a quick splice to the proper gene will stop the problem for the most part.

"Further, there are two good reasons to do this tonight.  Mendoza is here on Urantia tonight for other reasons.  And, I am on Urantia this evening too and look forward to smacking this one around to see where he stands on other issues he fears are breaking down.  You have reasons Ron to look at New Zealand with a cocked aye, and there are other pending issues that have to be finished before we can proceed in York.  The gene splicing is to be done on Uversa with their surgeon coming here tonight.  I am Michael and I insist on attending to the operation again and this time to have Dr. Mendoza tell me what gene does this to a creature of mine? "

Father - "The gene replication on a strand of DNA is coordinated by me on levels never revealed on a material world, but we work hard not have accidents but they happen anyways so vast is the work to do this.  Gene replication in Ron is unusual and he stands a good chance of replicating his gene patterns through reproduction of young, and we insist this be done for at least a pool of several hundred off spring.  His life is too precious to lose at this stage and the Father guarantees he will continue on for hundreds if not a thousand years with Serara.  I make this obvious to you Mendoza, as genes of importance like this number, on average, about five hundred, and of that five hundred, on your chart the ones numbered 410 through 415 on the left labula of the chromosome 15132537 in his powdery mildew in his stomach.  There lies the seven genes including gene 391 that have to be remodeled by removing estrogen and as in all DNA, it is randomly composed of simpler units called nucleotides. Each nucleotide is composed of a nitrogen-containing nucleobase—either cytosine (C), guanine (G), adenine (A), or thymine (T)—as well as a sugar called deoxyribose and a phosphate group.  In Ron this phosphate group is the culprit and we see him shake his head at such knowledge.  We accept the praise young man and thank you for being so astute to know the Father knows each human species likewise and moves to restrain knowledge between species so no one gets in control of another group of humans by farming their genes and marking them to get the behavior they want to control them.  To Dr. Mendoza, enliven Ron while you are at it with his peptides for food again as he has lost interest in so much good food it is a shame not to have that work better."

Dr. Mendoza - "Ron, please retire early tonight, perhaps 11PM? [Will so do - Ron.]"

Michael of Nebadon - Ron save this response to your desktop too as that allows us to retrieve the information easily.  I regret you have been so loaded down with information that desktop routine has gotten out of hand too with so much in it.  In any case, I will be there with Gabriel.  Gabriel also carries the work to be done soon for you on high so you also have some changes to complexion and your heart rate to be sure you stay awake through long speeches.

Gabriel - I am traveling with the Adjuster, Sananda (the Adjuster who detached from Jesus when he was baptized in the Jordan by John The Baptist, who has given up personalization to be with Jesus again as a fused human on Paradise.  Jesus was fused by fiat of the Universal Father and that is the first time this is known to anyone but those on high, and because you Ron, have been fused not by fiat but by hard work of your own, your Adjuster will remain with you through out these trials, but will retire to Divinington for assignments while he awaits your return to spirit and the morontial teaching regime.  I am Gabriel, and I note you can get downright silly with Serara and Monjoronson.  [Ron: yes thank goodness they tend to be deaf to the mortal tongue sometimes.].  In any case there is a reason.  One of their parents is the Infinite Spirit, and they hold the Infinite Spirit well because he is open and jesting to help people like the Avonal Sons, to understand there is little to be apprehended by being serious all the time.  You Ron should hear the jokes on high.  But seriously folks - there are few times that there is a need to be stern and unsmiling in your work or our work.  Good day.

Michael of Nebadon - The promise to remove the pain is made and we will do it with gene splicing now since the majority of the work do remove the pain and adjust you better has been done through transversion work,  We are particularly glad you sat and did almost nothing today to avoid more pain and because your head was so full of noises and ringing and a lot more, you could not attempt much else.  By tomorrow this time you should be pain free.   We leave it at that for now.  Good day.

Dr, Mendoza - "I am a little doctor in a big place on Uversa.  There are doctors up there that have twice the ability I have and they watched the operation to do transversion and complimented you on your brain design which is so unusual we wonder how you manage to think at all.  For instance you can hear music all day and never drop a stitch when you do.  You can play beautifully by transmission of your own chording which you love to play with.  But above all, you attract the great composers because you have some ideas they never heard of before in chord transference.  You take the talent lightly and refuse public displays of it, but someday you will play like a master and that is at the direct request of Michael and the Father as your love for the tonic mastery is superb and it draws tears from those who hear its promise.  You picked up the ability about four years of age and we still wonder how you did it.

END

JamesD

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 11, 2016, 10:51:12 PM »
Dear All,
What must happen is somewhat in your hands ladies and gentlemen, and that is to offer a prayer to Father to remit to Ron his normal cells until Jesus incarnates.  That is all you have to ask Father to do.
What can we Urantian's do for Ron? Ahead of having that question answered, or we jointly decide, I suggest any willing chime in here and offer our group energy to Ron's welfare. I have now placed a note reminding prayer for Ron's health on my computer monitor. I'm sure there are others here who will join this as a group prayer of synergy for the same purpose?

Until someone suggests a better focus I will maintain in my minds eye an image of Ron surrounded by white light to which I contribute in thought. I pray that with our petition Our Father's creative discretion is focused towards our mentor - Ron of York.

Rise up old soldier. Your planet needs you..

With Love and Light around you, JimD
"It's life Jim but not as you know it....."
   ~ Mait'Eliflik