Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
Very interesting topic Ron, thank you very much.  For me, it has been quite surprising that you have brought the topic of levitation to the forum, which I find very similar to the case that Lemuel presented to Amadon about Extraterrestrials, because they have always been considered topics belonging to reserved matters.  Although I tried to look for authoritative sources from the side of human science, to evaluate the veracity of Levitation in which I believed through the references of the teachers of India and also from theosophist Helena Blavatsky, I never got information. about.  Thank you Ron because you have practically exposed the scientific basis of the phenomenon of Levitation, which we can support in the Universal law that says that the subtle moves the dense.  In any case, not an achievement within reach but one of the very few who have developed mental power, I believe.  Thank you
LEVITATION & ITS POSSIBILITIES
A Review of the Capabilities of the MUON
T/R and Author Ronald Besser
March 9, 2024

We continue our post on the Master Universe, and how it learns to do tricks without getting deeply involved with the solution to masterful means of motion while the Master Universe itself does not always know the side effects of certain preparticles.

In this case, we are going to talk about the really common MUON, and since I am fully discharging this subject to you, how its uses as free electricity is valid, the Muon for levitation is hardly a fit subject, but it can levitate the human body, at least briefly.

Here is what I mean by the term, levitation.

Definition: This is the ability to raise the torso of the living human body anywhere from a few inches to six (6) feet into the air, seemingly against gravitation restriction.  

That is all it means, and there are no medicinal values attached although the human body and blood pressure can be affected, it is not usually associated with the bodies of those who have managed to do levitation to change that much, but blood pressure can rise alarmingly if the levitation lasts more than one minute.  Madam Blavatsky, a Russian born emigre who died in 1891, taught levitation, and has remained the single voice for the process which can still trigger levitation say her followers yet today.

I must remind the reader, levitation is an effect only and not a really important practice, and some people manage levitation  daily if they provide an altered state of mind, but also provide a flow of MUONS from the crown chakra to the base of their body (knees or below).  

It is not important to enshroud the feet with muons, but it is necessary to provide a flow of Muons from the top of the torso to the middle of the back and institute a dense flow of the antigravity preparticle they are fully over the upper part, waist up, of the body.

Here is the process I think the Muon has to provide to levitate the human body from a few inches to about six to twelve inches off the ground.

LEVITATION USING  MUONS

First, understand that a MUON is an atomic preparticle.  It prefers to stand off the body entirely as its electrical properties are useless for human use entirely.  I have never conducted an experiment myself, but there are some religions particularly in the eastern areas of this world, which considers levitation a holy ritual and is produced in some form daily in them.

Second, the Muon is an antigravity preparticle science does not care about one iota.  That is, they do not care about it since they do not know what it is about, and have yet to see one.  I produce free electricity off a tower easily by producing trillions of them by converting ELECTRONS TO MUONS, and that produces a solid stream of traveling muons back into the magnetosphere much like a river forcing its way with a new channel through acres of oxygen molecules while we press the muon off the broadcast tower.  Free electricity streams will not levitate you, for they convert back to electrons before they can cause any mischief  when they hit a dipole antenna on your house.

Fully explained, the muon is not the same kind of Lepton the electron is, and at least in our planet’s atmosphere larded with so many radioactive ions in the magnetosphere, the electron is DOA, dead on arrival to effect  levitate for anyone as it has no resistance to gravity whatsoever.

Finally, let me say this: A lot more investigation by our science should eventually indicate that the Lepton order of preparticles has at least one more preparticle not discoverer yet which aids and abets the muon as a super conductor too.  The muon travels off our broadcast tower to produce free electricity, and we have shown in earlier posts that a mysterious muon enters the picture to orbit all the muons we broadcast, and that in and of itself causes the muon to conduct electricity to a house antenna,  but that is too much to get into in this dissertation.

Finally, levitation is not natural and to be induced by the mind.  But thanks to certain preparticle usages by nature on our planet, the preparticle legislature sees to levitation so long as there is an orbiting muon around broadcast muons off a tower. The electron travels just about ½ that speed and conducts voltage while the muon is conducted near the speed of light.

I apologize for getting so technical, but levitation is not an easy subject to address ever, but it is popular in the public mind because it is so mysterious.  Levitation begins with mental exercise. Man can do a lot with mentality no other creature can pull, and the muon is subject to mental levitation simply because it obeys the law of mind too.  So many are easily frightened to do anything out of the ordinary, but mind can reconfigure preparticle flows in particular, and I dare not explain much more as it gets too technical and I am not truly interested in that myself; however, please recall that when you walk across the floor or a hike on the earth outside, you are conducting about sixteen thousand volts of electricity into the ground under your feet.  

Levitation is the result of a hoard of muons flowing down the torso and those sheets of muons cascade out and into the earth so rapidly the nervous system never notices them or their effects.  Electrons need a conductor to flow like that, but muons do not need a conductor at all and inundate the mind once the mind affords a certain state to allow the free flow of these muon preparticles to take effect.

This concludes our contribution to levitation theory, and for what it is worth, happy birthday everyone when your date appears this year, as the levitation idea will prevail for centuries to come, as the fully ability or authority to levitate is often associated with religious practice.  Here is why:

The muon is antigravity.  It carries about six (6) Joules of electrical zap, but it also carries a carrier wave to transmit itself the electron does not posses.  One we start broadcasting muons, we start to broadcast the Heart of God too, as there is nothing in the Electron to discover the faith of God, but in the muon, there lies an unknown factor called “levitation of the heart” and that is spelled with capitals normally in the creations of spirit beings.  The loss of one muon is not possible, but the muon dissipates so rapidly we hardly ever have a chance to recall it before it is gone from sight so easily, we lament its usages only for free electricity at the moment.

Thank you for listening.

Ron Besser
THE SPANISH LANGUAGE LIGHTLINE FOR ALL / "UNCERTAIN CONCEPTS"
« Last post by Rene A Duran on March 09, 2024, 14:31:21 pm »
Group 11:21 Transmission of Truths Phoenix AZ.

"UNCERTAIN CONCEPTS"

By: THE ADJUSTER.
 Received: Evelio Rivas.

El Salvador, March 8, 2024, 5:15 a.m.

THE ADJUSTER:
 "I AM YOUR ADJUSTER, today we will focus on the topic of the near future that awaits the human being of Urantia"

"On Urantia a phenomenon has occurred that involves all people except for a few, the issue is that evolutionarily humanity has remained at the primary levels, this is due to the limited scope of the human mind, there is a paradigm that says 'no one has gone to the other side and come back to tell the tale', so the idea has become widespread to think that there are no other inhabited spheres apart from Urantia, this makes it considered unique and science wandering through materialism."

"The psychological reach of people accommodates and develops away from the Creator, this science that champions materialism, was established in educational centers from kindergarten to university. It is curious to observe that here a science is taught without GOD, governed by laws materials, to the point of estimating that matter works without GOD, that is why knowledge considered good in this culture is separated from the Creator, to the point that it is estimated that religion is for people with little schooling, in short, people study and do not "they wonder who makes the program, it contains elements that ensure psychological sleep, the personalistic approach is ahead in the educational content"

"The effort to rescue Urantia involves renewing the educational programs, the censorship of the current programs is carried out by the elite to ensure dominance, it is evident that the configuration of new programs must contain instructions that adjust reality, in essence there are two aspects that must be included in the new educational content, taking care of the planet and our neighbors, a third point appears and it is information about the incarnation, the person must know why they incarnated, the incarnation is a short course, advancing evolution is the great purpose of incarnating"

"Advancing evolution involves making internal changes and serving others, at this point the person has found a way to earn points every day, it will be difficult to grow roots in materialism, serving others is an appreciated behavior, seeking inner edification is typical of people who have clarified the elementary principles of internal ascent, as its name indicates, the effort to develop is internal, the goal is to rise in evolution, it is well known that serving selflessly is essential to ascend."

"We renew the call to all readers to retrace their steps and dedicate themselves to inner work, in the meantime, this office is assumed as routine, we will be back to our common origin, and the recognition of our UNIVERSAL FATHER will occur"

End.

Evelio Rivas.
WE are reporting something cosmologists should know, even if it takes another one hundred years to learn it:

The Master Universe first needs to be defined briefly as infinite but has limits at the moment.  Space is the placement of materialized objects and in all reality levels, materialization is about the same.  Because preparticles are first connected to time and space through a materializing process, we get effects of their origins in prematter.  Prematter originates pattern of the basic constitutions of matter that we can see and use.   One of the strangest of them all as to effect is the idea of levitation.

I have lived long enough now and being under the super-infinite rulers to at least tell you this.  Time and space is only one of six realities.  When I say reality I am referring to the identifiable laws of matter and that nature of life, but I am not getting into the nature of life since that subject is still very, very secret from the Deities themselves.  However, the infinite Deity which alone is the Universal Father, or God the Father to favor for Himself and those who support the machinery of life development and caring.

But it is also the level of Infinity of the Father, Son, and Spirit who produce the possibilities of lawns, roses, space ships, and the aura borealis, to permeate the space of time and six other realities where matter is consistent, but life is entirely different.  We need to understand the basic elements first before we attempt the subject of how time and space is used, and why time and space eventually leads to the sixth segment of the Master Universe as entirely subjective and Infinite all by itself.

THE MASTER UNIVERSE
At its simplest, the total universe, and that is segments of extensions of other styles of stating the laws of universe operations.  Space is not universal.  Time exists in only one segment of six segments.  The segments fit into an elliptical idea of shape, and the core of all time and space surrounds two other cores.  Right before time and space exists, is a pattern universe the authors who wrote about this as epochal revelation, call the pattern universe of Havona.

Havona is a vast universe in elliptical shape time and space encircle looking toward the beginning center of the Master Universe.  Havona is what the Deities use to try out new matter, new shapes, new forces, and show every kind of spirit being, in-between beings of mixed materials of matter and spirit, and finally in our sector of time and space the flesh and blood of man and other types of materializations of spirit by our leaders to direct the destiny of the use of time and space.  Years ago Dr. Carl Edward Sagan lectured on TV and spoke of the vastness of the creation, but he died before he realized that what he saw and reported to TV audiences in the 1990's was far short of what he saw after he became a student on the Mansion Worlds where students of the creation foregather to learn even more in their future service after death to the Universal Father and the Paradise Trinity.  I am allowed to transmit Dr. Sagan for you now on the subject of cosmology next:

Carl Edward Sagan
(November 9, 1934
New York City, New York, U.S.
Died    December 20, 1996 (aged 62),Seattle, Washington, U.S.)

DR. CARL SAGAN at your service:  "I have established a small cadre of workers up here where life continues after the earth life you have sustained for generations.  I now know that Ron Besser is one of our best friends to get these things reported, and his untimely death appears to be sustained now, but it is give and take, and very close to the bone these days, but I will take advantage of his work to report this:
"I produced a TV program to watch about the universe and its wonders decades ago.  I knew enough to tell you about the speculations and the care man has over how to describe the Master Universe, but I had not idea it was even more extensive then I ever imagined.
"In that television production in the early 1990's, I spoke of the immensity of the earth and its space location little realizing there were millions of extensions of space lattices far beyond what we  could see that day.  Now thanks to Hubble we are seeing even further, and there is no end in sight.  I know Ron knows the shape of the totality of this Master Universe, but I know less than he does, as he knows a huge  text revelation I still do not have access to.  So I wait for R to pop these things up so I can read them too. You who read these things are highly privileged.  I have little more to say other than I am hoping the entire matter of that revelation becomes available to us on the mansion worlds too.  Thank you Ron for the invitation and good day."  DR. CARL SAGAN at your service.

Ron speaking again:

For our purposes today I am not going to speak to these elementary divisions further, as they go from the center universe of no time and no space,  and next toward us of a blue-white lighted universe around the center which is the pattern universe, surrounded by elliptical time and space where our lives take place.  If we time beings turn around and look at the wall of galaxies, we are looking at a resticted space zone where huge new materializations for a future universe age ate taking place.

Our time/space slot is of an elliptical nature, and it is typical of how these segments grow.  no time is alien to us, but behind the wall of galaxies are new universes taking shape and they and those beings will not use time to live at all.

When we begin to work with preparticles to produce free electricity, we are now beginning to have some idea of sophistication about how creation works– at least at the most basic level of stars, moons, planets, asteroid production, and so on.  We at the Magisterial Foundation are fortunate to have as our teachers, the very super-finite individuals to lecture us on atomic construction, and how that construction leads to the materializations in time.

Our planet is fairly new to creation.  The records of it are known to science fairly well enough, but that which came before its creation requires revelatory explanations, and I have shown some of them to you here today.  Spirit tells me time as an operating reality is about 1,935 trillion-billion earth years old.  The core of our universe exists far away from us and contains a massive construction called Paradise, and that materialization called Paradise determines all factors in time and how to use it to your advantage.

SPACE BREATH
The Master Universe breathes in and out in earth billion year cycles.  Space breath is inherent in space, but not in matter, and for that reason, in another six billion earth years, space will pause for a million years or so, and then appear to contract BACKWARDS  yet for another billion years.  Right now space respiration forces the motion of galaxies outwardly or receding in lots of cases to our eyes, and in fact those galaxies show speeds that are inaccurate entirely as space respiration adds the appearance of speeds not truly actualized by their motions.
That concludes our post for now.  Thank you very much for your time and interest.
Ron Besse
END  

Thank you Carole for your attentive note, for being born a woman and for your valuable contributions to the Forum.  In a commemoration like Women's Day, everything that can be expressed is very little, and for that reason, it is very strange not to see other pronouncement, like Ron's, when we have a handful of so formidable women.  Blessings
Your comment René is very valuable, thank you very much.  And I wish your information could reach many who, like me, will not live up to the series of updates that you have revealed to us, in relation to the work of Samael Aun Weor.

Everything in its place because although you would have thought that you would never have had reasons to talk about the subject in the way you have done here in the forum, it was written, like SAIBABA says: "Things happen because they have a PERFECT reason to happen."  And thanks to Ron who was the one who asked you for reviews about Aun Weor
Thank you Occerpa, for your very kind words!
General Discussion / Michael of Nebadon posted on 8 March 2024 1PM NY time
« Last post by Ron Besser on March 08, 2024, 13:43:02 pm »
March 08. 2024
13:05 NYT zone
This is MICHAEL OF NEBADON.  You are expecting nothing but I am not so restrained.  We are releasing the following for you information:

"YESTERDAY, March 7th, was the anniversary for the issuance of the WTP patent to Ron.  He noted that was the case for you and let it drop more or less. 

"However, I, MICHAEL OF NEBADON, have declared the matter severely important.  Why?

"Ron has declared war on the cabal once more and they are being severely punished, and as a result the entire matter of the insurrection is top most on the way to look at things again.  Let me say this:

"You as a Board of Directors, and you as group interest to read these things, are poorly examining your options, and Ron could care less, but I do care, and I am not making something obvious for all of you:

"We are also the MASTER UNIVERSE in all of its favors and declinations, and we are fully aware this is powerfully difficult to write Ron as you say it is like trying to plow a snow drift just to get the letters down, but I promise all of you I will not let this situation lay much longer.

"UVERSA has declared certain sectors of Urantia off limits.  Ron is not off limits, but some of you are due to a hard pack you carry of criticism and little more to do for yourselves.  For that reason I am seriously looking at this situation with a very critical eye as to what man is doing to his fellow man, and that includes Ron fully, as he refuses to  take sides with the criticisms he does hear.

"Therefore, from now on I am restricting issues he leaves uncovered for those humans who listen to this web site but have no good for t he situation as it is developing.  I make sure it is Me who develops these things, and for that reason the entire matter of UVERSA and URANTIA and the Urantia Foundation and assigns, are going to be placed off limits until they learn to know what they are talking about.  This morning a I heard a truant human declare his statement over tachyons to be fraudulent.  That man never heard of a tachyon until Ron brought it up and now wonders why he said what he did.  That individual is a revered home style issuer of false revelation to begin with and now is declaring something he does not know what he is talking about. 

"For reasons of my own let me state Ron's philosophy:  he says to me they can do what they want and say what they want, but I have no care about their views because I am provided some of this information directly from the deep space Master Force Organizers, and no body fool around with them ever.

"Ron is routinely smeared by the cabal and any spare individual spirit has to offer and that is until the Universal Father speaks, and they listen quietly, and you Ron boil at times, but let it pass as useless and without favor to those who entertain such low mileage wih spiritual dialog in the first place.  For reasons of State Ron we publish this post for all to see a decision of mine today.

ANNOUNCEMENT:
"I am ready to design my own WTP and let the Urantia Foundation learn what to do about it.

"I dare them to learn how Ron learns to do things without fanfare and succeeds where almost other fail.  I pay attention to work done carefully and out of sight.  He already learns what spirit does when work must be accomplished without a lo of comment.  For that reason then I am asking Ron to stand down not, but to make sure there are few announcements over what the MAGISTERIAL FOUNDATION is doing about world affairs including GAZA not, but  it does include WTP and  the CHRONICLES.

"Very few of you know Ron has prepared a lecture to close-by colleges to obtain history department cooperation.  So far no takers but wait until the next few weeks come by and there is a spiritual announcement on television about the Second Return.  Dare you take t his one on too with endless criticism?  He truly cares less what you say or do as it is already up here in spirit,  to provide the support and keepings of this project.  He desperately needs to hear what they have to say but so far they criticize him too, and he lets  them float into the silence they enjoy over their work as teachers in college history classes.  Today I am insisting Gettysburg College truly listen to what Ron send them this past year, as they are catching what is to be done by another psychic who is on the Board at Gettysburg, and she reports receiving the same message Ron received and sent to them well over a year ago.

"Today, the College Board of Regency at Gettysburg College authorized Department contact to speak to Ron on these matter; however, the Board of Regency asked for secrecy, and  they see Ron has offered to pay them up to one million dollars for their cooperation to produce history volumes on the Second Return.  For that reason I have authorized a payment of sizeable issue, and Ron if ever contacted will learn how to deal with them through a Melchizedek transfer to their synod meetings.  I close this off speaking to this audience in particular.

"I happen to know there are several historian teachers in institutions Ron would never know otherwise, but Ron thinks the Magisterial Foundation should gather a group of dedicated Historians to chronicle the Second Return of Christ for an on-hands deployment of writer talent to record the coming and doings of Jesus Christ when he returns shortly.  I command you Ron to desist now, and let this lie for now.  MICHAEL OF NEBADON.  K"
END

THE SPANISH LANGUAGE LIGHTLINE FOR ALL / Re: WOMEN'S DAY
« Last post by occerpa on March 08, 2024, 12:36:52 pm »
HAPPY WOMEN'S DAY

How important it is to celebrate Women's Day in style.  A commemoration in its place, to highlight and at the same time thank this immeasurable figure, for what she represents and means for all of Humanity.
 Those who try and have tried to undervalue the feminine principle have achieved very little, because the very essence of its truth makes it magnificent; the examples being many but only if we stop a little on the fact that a *language has never been spoken of paternal but Mother Tongue*, confers the right to women to claim and exercise their preponderance in society and in all institutions.
  CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL THOSE BEAUTIFUL AND GOOD BEINGS, WHO HAVE BEEN BORN AS WOMEN, TODAY ON THEIR DAY
Notice,  I have added a graphic in the first post of the appearance of the Ultimaton, and a little more information about antigravity muon preparticles this morning.  I intend to add more information to this post when time permits.  Thank you.  Ron Besser
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]