Author Topic: Mandarin Message to Chinese Guests 16 Oct 2017  (Read 7693 times)

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Mandarin Message to Chinese Guests 16 Oct 2017
« on: October 16, 2018, 10:39:23 am »
Dear Guests, we have a Mandarin message from our Lord God, Michael of Nebadon.  Because we are using Chinese characters I had to place it in a graphic box for you.  Thank you.
Ron Besser

[attachment deleted by admin]
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Offline Clency

• MSN Messenger - klenn47@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Mandarin Message to Chinese Guests 16 Oct 2017
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2018, 11:13:44 am »
It would be nice if Jack (DaCandyMan) can translate the content for us all.  :) I am not so confident with google translation. Thanks
I am your servant, I am your liegeman, it is my will that your will be done.

Offline DaCandyMan

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2018, 16:54:16 pm »
Hi Clency if The population of chinese guest increases, or if I have been requested to translate it then its very possible that i can translate the ones they want me to.  While google is useful for the easier sentences its completely hopeless to translate the Urantia book or words from the spiritual beings. I will need to then rely on my own knowledge and some spiritual input at times to get it right but even then its quite difficult at times because some of the words are new and i have to keep reinventing new words.

Online gitz

• Steven's Law: God never made one of anything!
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2018, 12:45:59 pm »
Dear Ron,

My sister-in-law's husband, Dr.Victor Tsang, is from China and speaks 7 or more Mandarin dialects.  He was educated in Hong Kong by the British educators and is a graduate of Notre Dame where he originally met and later married my late wife's sister.  He recently retired from heading up the infectious disease department at the CDC in Atlanta, GA.

I am requesting permission from you to ask Vic for a favor to translate the Mandarin message from Michael.  I know my wife and her sisters and brothers grew up in a Christian environment, a Methodist Church.  But that is about all I really know about Vic and Carol at this time.  Victor is a mental whiz and very kind always.

So, with your permission I will get the message translated, if he is so willing, and I'm sure he will for me.

Steve