Author Topic: Current and Future Diplomacy  (Read 238 times)

LarryG

• View Profile
    • Email
Current and Future Diplomacy
« on: November 09, 2017, 10:07:57 PM »
Since there are some here who share  a deep interest in the subject of future Diplomacy, Ambassadorship, Statesmen, and the general Governace and the changes that will be made through Serara, Monjoronson and the many Melchizedeks who will be stationed all around Urantia in their coordinated work with  the many and diverse forms of Governments of Urantia,  which would include the Foreign Services from all Governments as we will all work together eventually as One United World Under the Father and the Banner of Michael as we work to finally create the Fatherhood of God and the Brotherhood of all Mankind, I ran accross this alarming letter from Ambassador Barbara Stevenson and her concerns about the current depletion of America's Foreign Service.

As I was reading this upcoming article I kept thinking about the work of the Mission  as it will be now and also what may become available in the future as far as training and  opportunities for those who share in this interest.   Spirit Diplomacy, representatives of the spiritual goals of our Missions throughout Urantia may be something  some here may aspire to in the distant future.   I find it very interesting that Ambassador Stevenson was talking about bringing in entry levels staff when she wrote :"the Foreign Service recruits officers at entry level and grows them into seasoned leaders over decades."   Certainly to be Representative of our Spirit Administration will, in kind, take decades or longer.

There is so much at stake for our world, and for every man, woman, and child who has been, is now, and who will be in the future, citizens of Urantia.

I  post this for those who might find this of great interest as we prepare to welcome our Universal Administration  to this world and let us pray for their and our mutual success....LarryG

View in browser
Time to Ask Why

Dear AFSA members,

As I have done a few times previously this year, I am sharing with you an advance copy of my President’s Views column for the December edition of The Foreign Service Journal.

ADVANCE COPY

December 2017 Foreign Service Journal
President’s Views
By AFSA President Ambassador Barbara Stephenson
I begin with a reminder that we, the members of the career Foreign Service, have an obligation as stewards of our institution to be effective advocates for why diplomacy matters. That requires some skill in explaining how diplomacy works.
While raising awareness of and appreciation for the Foreign Service is a longstanding goal, one AFSA has pursued with renewed vigor and impact over the past couple years, the need to make the case for the Foreign Service with fellow Americans and our elected representatives has taken on a new urgency. The cover of the Time magazine that arrived as I was writing this column jarred me with its graphic of wrecking balls and warning of “dismantling government as we know it.”
While I do my best, as principal advocate for our institution and as a seasoned American diplomat, to model responsible, civil discourse, there is simply no denying the warning signs that point to mounting threats to our institution—and to the global leadership that depends on us.
There is no denying that our leadership ranks are being depleted at a dizzying speed, due in part to the decision to slash promotion numbers by more than half. The Foreign Service officer corps at State has lost 60 percent of its Career Ambassadors since January. Ranks of Career Ministers, our three-star equivalents, are down from 33 to 19. The ranks of our two-star Minister Counselors have fallen from 431 right after Labor Day to 369 today—and are still falling.

These numbers are hard to square with the stated agenda of making State and the Foreign Service stronger. Were the U.S. military to face such a decapitation of its leadership ranks, I would expect a public outcry. Like the military, the Foreign Service recruits officers at entry level and grows them into seasoned leaders over decades. The talent being shown the door now is not only our top talent, but also talent that cannot be replicated overnight. The rapid loss of so many senior officers has a serious, immediate, and tangible effect on the capacity of the United States to shape world events.
Meanwhile, the self-imposed hiring freeze is taking its toll at the entry level. Intake into the Foreign Service at State will drop from 366 in 2016 to around 100 new entry-level officers joining A100 in 2018 (including 60 Pickering and Rangel Fellows).
Not surprisingly, given the blocked entry path, interest in joining the Foreign Service is plummeting. I wrote with pride in my March 2016 column that “more than 17,000 people applied to take the Foreign Service Officer Test last year,” citing interest in joining the Foreign Service as a key indicator of the health of the institution. What does it tell us, then, that we are on track to have fewer than half as many people take the Foreign Service Officer Test this year?
As the shape and extent of the staffing cuts to the Foreign Service at State become clearer, I believe we must shine a light on these disturbing trends and ask “why?” and “to what end?”  

Congress rejected drastic cuts to State and USAID funding. The Senate labeled the proposed cuts a “doctrine of retreat” and directed that appropriated funds “shall support” staffing State at not less than Sept. 30, 2016, levels, and further directed that “The Secretary of State shall continue A-100 entry-level classes for FSOs in a manner similar to prior years.”
Given this clear congressional intent, we have to ask: Why such a focus on slashing staffing at State? Why such a focus on decapitating leadership? How do these actions serve the stated agenda of making the State Department stronger?
Remember, nine in ten Americans favor a strong global leadership role for our great country, and we know from personal experience that such leadership is unthinkable without a strong professional Foreign Service deployed around the world protecting and defending America’s people, interests and values.  Where then, does the impetus come from to weaken the American Foreign Service?  Where is the mandate to pull the Foreign Service team from the field and forfeit the game to our adversaries?
Sincerely,

Ambassador Barbara Stephenson

« Last Edit: November 09, 2017, 10:10:47 PM by LarryG »
"What you are today is not so important as what you are becoming day by day so Let us be about the Father's Business"

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Current and Future Diplomacy
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2017, 12:20:17 AM »
You may find it of interest Larry that this made the national news on the News Hour (PBS) this evening, November 09, 2017, and a diplomat of long standing was interviewed on the subject.  The Secretary of State answered the letter in part in a public address with a one line statement, that the positions filled to date are (from memory now) 26, when there are over 65 vacancies (my number memory) open of critical nature, and that he will fill them when things subside on the diplomacy events of the past six months.  That may be propaganda or it might be true, but in any case I have something else for all of you to think over.

Recently I made three tapes and which I finally decided were either too full of news in disarranged presentation and thus very hard to understand them easily or they fell apart for various reasons I do not understand but deleted them all when I saw they were less than helpful in presentations.

But one item still stands out in those tapes and that was an address to me by Serara indication the following proposition is still under debate by the Paradise Sons.  It is this:

The United Nations will be reorganized quickly under the Serara guidance when he appears in his capital York, Pennsylvania, USA.  He has proposed to Michael that there should be Magisterial Mission Transmitters sitting in the booths above the General Assembly.  On the right occasion one of us, the best Transmitter they have available for this duty, will speak to the General Orders on the floor in the majestic meeting room that is always televised when there is news to be made there in voting or for speeches as you saw when Trump delivered his speech this past October before them.

I was asked what I thought about such a thing and I told Serara that I thought it was a great idea, a marvelous idea! and that it could be used to patch into translators in the other booths above that meeting room.  I asked who might serve in this capacity and he need named three of you and me.  I would be delighted to serve that way and hope some of you will apply yourselves to the idea as well.  Here is our Magisterial Son, Serara, in concert with Monjoronson as they speak together now:

SERARA and Jointly with MONJORONSON speaking simultaneously to us:

"WE are delighted Ron is willing to share this from his time with a broken tape session where the telephone kept ringing and the house got noise with a barking dog and so on.  We asked him to disclose nothing in those tapes until we decided they were useful to talk about later.  Larry Gossett has made it possible to discuss this idea better as he explains the that US dimplomatic mission is seriously under funded and breaking seriously down in the Middle East where Saudi Arabia is bouncing portions of the royal family off home detention walls and is very dangerous to the world right now for war is nearby in Iran over many issues they hate about one another.

"We Magisterial Sons are losing not time in getting the Untied Nations ideas together to reaffirm that they are the one organization left over from World War II, that actually does something useful and well.  Therefore our idea presented to Michael was to ask him what he thought of providing our transmitters to speak to the Assembly over issues that the Most Highs view as critical to come together upon and give the reasons why it should happen the way the Most Highs may see it.  Ron jumped at the chance but also offered that there are several of you who might do this service too.  I am suggesting to Michael that we spread the duty over four of you and perhaps every time have all four of you available to speak when the Most Highs wish to address the Assembly through a unanimous connection to all ambassadors in that room sitting behind the name of their nations.  We hear Michael and he is writing this:"

MICHAEL OF NEBADON -
"I am floored that this idea is already presented by Monjoronson in particular as he wishes Ron to take the lead and stand in the well of the Assembly and pronounce the name of Jesus before the assembled delegations and you will hear a pin drop when this happens.  I have recommended Ron for this from the beginning, but the Father insists it be Peter or Paul and yet both of them should present Jesus together, but the ramifications of all of this are so huge I wondered if we should just have Jesus step forward and begin to speak at the central microphone and leave the rest alone.  Ron declares himself unfit for such duty and I believe he fears the wards of power before him, but he is also a comely soul and will do well if elected t o do this great honor before the General Assembly.

"In looking at the details of the Monjoronson/Serara proposal for Ron to do this, I stand ready to support him and the Magisterial Sons if this ever develops into a usable plan to inducer Jesus to the world.  However, the Father has serious reservations about Ron and his ways and me and my ways and Paradise and its ways,  And that will have to be worked on from all of us to do what Ron should do as he stands as the pillar that represents mankind to all of the world before the magnificence of the Magisterial Mission and the Second Return of Jesus.  I commend Serara to take the podium now:"

SERARA SPEAKS:
"I am now Serara speaking to all of you in a familiar way.  Ron has no idea of his importance and may never fully recognize it on earth.  He believes he is just a normal human being and sits with you as you are and makes no distinction whatsoever.  I therefore ask Ron to desist thinking when I start on this stuff about him as he gets horrified when we speak too much about him.  Let us take it one step at a time:

1) Ron is the only person on Urantia of over 8 billion people now who knows me by name and can be familiar enough to just stop and talk with me or ask me a question if I can answer it.  That is so rare I enjoy every moment we can do that.  Further this individual has no real hassle with doing anything we ask him so long he knows the antecedent to the problem or the event.  He has followed the United Nations for decades and wonders what will happen to it as the current assembly is bedridden when Russia and China and the Untied States with Great Britain can stop an action by voting no in the assemble in an emergency.   I will insist we rewrite the rules and while we feel the United States and other world powers should be on the central board, we no longer countenance they can stop a majority action from going forward at all.

2) No one in the General Assembly should be afraid of a majority vote to expell members for war like behavior or bad behavior before the assembly.  This includes North Korea, and Iran, and several other States that must be reminded they do not own anything but the land in their own country, and that places like Saudi Arabia must be reminded they can be fallible in their decisions to rid the world of Shiite majorities in certain Nation States on earth.  I will support the bill to remove any nation including the Untied States for war crimes and other crimes not yet enunciated before that body of Nation States.

3) I will not pretend to like Donald Trump, but our Magisterial Mission is for the people and the truth of religious beliefs on a world dominated by Christianity and Moslem faiths.  In our choice for leadership before the world body we would nominate the current Chief with the last name of Moon who does so well with the people congregated there. 

4) The time has come to remove the Russian oligarchy and replace it with a democratic figure to the liking of the people of Russia.  This will be bitterly fought by the present Putin administration, but Vladimir Putin also happens to love God and he can speak with Ron or other transmitters and ask all the questions kept secret and private before him and ever after as Ron knows secrecy rules well enough to know what this means.

5) We take the fact that the present United Nations is always teetering on being broke.  Once we pretend we have some control there we will see to it it is never broke again.

6) Transmitters will learn the Voice of God through Ron after this period is over.  He has a unique Thought Adjuster than can bring the ability immediately through to each individual and each individual can and must practice daily for six weeks once transmitting,  I should add that Ron has done this work within 12 hours of meeting people and he fully considers his Adjuster responsible for such amazing speed and work.

MICHAEL OF NEBADON -
"I close this message only to say that Ron will be delivering one heck of a tape in a few months when I Michael, am born again as Jesus, and we will have a talk with the world that is Scripture for sure.  Good day."

Ron - There you have it everyone.  It is not settled yet and it may not happen but consider who might be a traveling transmitter with me to New York for I will insist you all go along with me to learn what I have to learn and together.  Blessings to all.
Ron for Michael and Mother and my Paradise Supervisory personnel, One Supernaphim and One Without Name and Number who attend with me to write this this evening. 

END
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Lemuel

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2017, 02:07:39 AM »
Dear Ron, you may count on me for this one, if I can be accepted.
I would be honoured to serve in such a way.
Domtia.
Lemuel

JuliodaLuz

• I love God with all intensity of my being.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2017, 03:43:35 AM »
The diplomatic career, in my view, is one of the most beautiful careers. Seeking to resolve conflicts in a peaceful way. I love all races and all peoples, for I know that each people can contribute, with its own characteristics, to the well-being of our planet as a whole. Yes, I would humbly like to work together with the Magisterial Mission in the United Nations, because I believe that the union of efforts, in all parts of the planet, is what will make the great difference for the elevation of the spiritual values. Yes, I know that I am an apprentice as transmitter and receiver, but I am striving to advance with dedication, asking for the help of the Holy Spirit for the encouragement and support and the Spirit of Truth to help in this service as well. The reorganization of the United Nations is for me a possible dream of being realized with the help of all races and of all peoples and of all the nations of our planet. With much love to all. Julio.

=======

A carreira diplomática, em minha visão, é uma das carreiras mais bonitas. Procurar resolver os conflitos de forma pacífica.Eu amo todas as raças e todos os povos, pois eu sei que cada povo pode contribuir, com suas próprias características, com o bem-estar de nosso planeta como um todo. Sim, eu humildemente gostaria de trabalhar junto com a Missão Magisterial na Organização das Nações Unidas, pois eu acredito que a  união de esforços, em todas as partes do planeta, é o que irá fazer a grande diferença para elevação dos valores espirituais. Sim, eu sei que sou um aprendiz como transmissor e receptor, mas eu estou me esforçando para avançar com dedicação, pedindo a ajuda do Espírito Santo para o ânimo e sustentação e o Espírito da Verdade para ajudar também neste serviço. A reorganização das Nações Unidas é para mim um sonho possível de ser realizado com a ajuda de todas as raças e de todos os povos e de todas as nações de nosso planeta. Com muito amor a todos. Julio

« Last Edit: November 10, 2017, 04:12:12 AM by JuliodaLuz »
Julio da Luz (Bar'MTinsha - Pre'Msha)

Kurt

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2017, 05:16:07 AM »
I would like to suggest that you read President Trumps address to the APEC last night to understand exactly how and why our President is changing the world for the better. Decades of corruption is being ended and that is why Trump has been attacked unendingly for 2 years by the globalist media. The intellectual laziness of the anti-Trumpers who believe all the fake news is stunning!

http://publicpool.kinja.com/subject-remarks-by-president-trump-at-apec-ceo-summit-1820323683

mauricio

« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2017, 09:49:10 AM »
MICHAEL OF NEBADON -
"I am floored that this idea is already presented by Monjoronson in particular as he wishes Ron to take the lead and stand in the well of the Assembly and pronounce the name of Jesus before the assembled delegations and you will hear a pin drop when this happens.  I have recommended Ron for this from the beginning, but the Father insists it be Peter or Paul and yet both of them should present Jesus together, but the ramifications of all of this are so huge I wondered if we should just have Jesus step forward and begin to speak at the central microphone and leave the rest alone.  Ron declares himself unfit for such duty and I believe he fears the wards of power before him, but he is also a comely soul and will do well if elected t o do this great honor before the General Assembly.

I understand that language differences can be bad, however, can not be done after some thunder and rains in the hearts of millions? that the same hearts that are in the bosom of the Father may shine forth?

I walked from one side to the other and I had a pain holding my bladder to feel the pain of Ron sitting in the position that hurt me the most with my strong body. It turns out that we can not thank Ron, why we do not understand the Eternal Son

Larry always worried about the affairs of the great america makes me feel his weight of greatness for the mission magisterial.

mauricio

« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2017, 09:50:56 AM »
Português

Entendo que as diferenças de linguas podem ser ruins, no entanto, não pode ser feito depois de alguns trovões e chuvas no corações de milhões? para que brande os mesmos corações que estão no peito do Pai? 

Ando de um lado para o outro e tive uma dor segurando minha bexiga para sentir a dor de Ron sentado na posição que mais me doí com meu corpo forte. Acontece é que não podemos agradecer Ron, por que não compreendemos o Filho Eterno 

Larry sempre preocupado com os assuntos da grande américa me faz sentir seu peso de grandeza para a missão magisterial.

(perdoem meu nervosismo e tremedeira)

(Forgive my nervousness and trembling.)

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2017, 11:11:32 AM »
Today is a hot day for a lot of topics you all have been holding back while waiting, but please:  Everyone of you ought to read most carefully my response post above and take some wisdom out of the fact that the United Nations is neither folded yet on the ideals of the Magisterial Mission, or any such thing, and that it was made clear by Monjoronson in particular that the idea of using the Voice of God of our Transmitters was a discussion point only! 

I remind you it is a minor item to have this done by our Deity leadership.  Yes, it could happen; it might happen, but right now the discussion has not reached Michael's ears for a decision yet as there are other things that must be decided first.  The old saying that we sometimes place the cart before the horse applies here.  I love your enthusiasm to consider this as our work but at the moment there is no work due to the fact the entire matter is under discussion and not approved.  Keep your wishes for such alive but make no plans in your mind.  In this we wait too.

Ron

7inOcean

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2017, 02:06:14 PM »
Ron,
I have given it some thought, my first reaction is that it makes a lot of sense, but it places a lot of pressure on humans tasked for something that is beyond their abilities at this stage. I feel the Melchizedek brothers will be the ones to be step in to do this. With the planetary changes, I think these nation-state figures will probably dwindle down in numbers. I really think it is rather premature to put human transmitters in the hot seat, unless they are credited, vetted and so on to be capable of handling the heat from those who represent their nations. And you are right, hopefully this is discussed well upstairs as I get the feeling we are not ready for this work. As much as I am, and I am sure most of the members here too,  are struggling to juggle daily life and tire easily to the point some of us cannot function to t/r, how are we to function when we are caught up with surviving at this point?  Given, if some of us are freed up, paid some due and have that time, I am sure so many of us can function better than it is.  I have to go to work shortly and I'd rather be free for the day to catch up on reading all the posts, my it suddenly got busy! My prayers be with Father Michael in what appears to be some work cut out for all involved.

Thank you,
Sue/7inOcean

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2017, 06:30:35 PM »
Sue, I will only say that if we humans can't handle this aspect of our work, we will not serve well at all, as basically, this is what we do best for the spirit missions whatever they may be.  What you and Larry and Lemuel and maybe Dominick have to do is get strong.  I am very strong because I transmit daily in bed, in front of the computer, in my TV chair, eating and half sleeping, and many time mowing the grass.  It never ceases that I am on 24/7.  Now compare this to the rest of you who take specific times to transmit.  Your work is sporadic compared to what I do, and believe me I am not bragging, but I have an audible frequency I hear 24/7 and it is constantly repeating and contacting with me.  You, none of you, can stand that yet and you do not have to, but you have to understand that transmissions are so natural to me I cannot tell them different from my normal and accompanied consciousness.

I am giving you hints about why you can transmit, all mentioned above can, if you hone your personal decisions to be open to transmissions whenever they happen!  That is waking hours. sleeping hours, entertainment hours, eating, working, and so on.  Most transmissions in a fully open mode do not have to be written down because the brain-mind picks them up including the prompt, and all you need do if you want a record of them is sit down and type it out by merely asking for the download.  I can through this method report maybe six or seven tapes a day or five or fifteen pages every morning afternoon and night this way when things are busy, and it does not distract me in the slightest since I know I have access to them if I wish to record them.  Most I do not and cannot figure out all the time what they wanted, but that is not the point of me writing this.  The point is I am open 24/7 and pick up 85% of what I should know daily.  The other 15% comes in formally to all of you via the discussion forum as a formal writing or tape.

Dear Dominick - I listened to your portentious use of your mind today and enjoyed you attempting it.  You got beaten a little bit by fearing the recording device and that is entirely normal as I do not care for tape recordings if I am off my schedule and my voice is a mess for one reason or another.  You keep trying those processes you were thinking about because they will crash test you now and then but ignore that and come back again with the same way via your own thinking in these areas of getting to know Maneck and others who will love coming to you because of your open door policy.   Sue gets tired.  I do not know if Larry does, and Lemuel fades out fast if he is not careful to preserve his attempts better.  All of these energy problems come from your own self distractions.

What I mean by that is you worry.  You fret about being right.  You care that you speak clearly and well and thorughly for your speaker.  Yet you never think of yourselves as an energy basket of excellent preparation and downgreade yourselves into thinking you are somehow failing in places.  Heck I fail in places in a while when something my speaker says strikes me as funny, and then the tape wobbles a little as I gain composure.  Making mistakes is perfectly okay, but they will really disappear as mine do when I get serious again.  Lastly:  Sue I punish you sometimes for saying things that hurt you as I know you are trying to get at your ways that prevent full disclosure in your content in writing or I hope, someday, a tape.  Let it be known you are my thinker and often my doer as you find ways to say things I find quite poignant and am ready to kiss you on your forehead.  I love your work and I love how hard you work.  Now be good to yourself and let fly what flies as that is the ONLY way you will get really good and not be tired by a transmission.  I can tire, but only after hours of working it and I tire mainly because of what I have to do to keep the recorder running well and watching the hours appreciate on the tape counter and hoping the dog does not bark next door and on and on and on.  These are my self preoccupations and they cost energy every one of them as yours do.

Appreciate the fact that none of you have been chosen for any of this work if it ever happens.  You are the natural candidates but so far it takes more to produce you than spirit can achieve from your beneficial use.  Lemuel sinks into oblivion as he concentrates so hard I feel it between my eyes!  too  - and Sue you are so solidly entrenched in your day I can feel a tightness in my own chair when I read you as you broadcast through your words how bound down you are.  Larry G you are the freest but you hold back, Florida Boy, not because you want to, but because you worry, worry, worry over your preset self conditions and hold your punches so as not to offend the people above who wait to hear you really go! sing a transmission! without regard to self regulation and censorship you squeeze yourself into smaller words and concepts you could say but do not.

I close with this admonition to all who aspire to this wonderful work coming.  The United Nations work is probable and probably sooner rather than later, but it has to be talked out with the Chiefs and they decide who goes and who does not.  I have already asked permission that even if one of you is not chosen to Voice of God work, that you come with me to watch how it is to be done and what I have to do to be acceptable to Serara and Michael and the Melchizedeks who will police this work in New York.  You would benefit greatly to take a shot at it too but that is up to the divine to decide and I stay out of that decision to know my place as they already know what I feel should be done in doing this work.

Finally:  I have purchased four gorgeous brand new so easys to use tape recorders you can fall out of bed and they get you going so easy it is done before you are fully dressed.  They were purchased for all of you who come to York and who will make tapes until they fall out of your ears and you will become so used to making them you may forget yourself and make tapes in your basement besides these!  In any case I will run a little school room for fiver or six of you here in York and you will be doing tapes that do not tire you and transmissions that help you too and all the while learning that fully doing transmissions 24/7 is greatly beneficial once you understand to be able to relax and not care as it is up to your celestial teacher to deliver the goods well in meaning and not you!

MELNECK here -
"ron is a lot of fun to hear him and you cannot appreciate the thought that surges through his mind to speak to you as an old fashion teacher would in grade school on Urantia.  He makes clear what I tried to tell Dominick and Dominick understands he is into resistance now that he was asked to use a tape recorder.  Ron has some of the nicest recorders made and they are so easy to record and move the transmission to the computer you could spit and they would be done before the gob hits the ground.  Now this from Michael:"

MICHAEL OF NEBADON -
"Sleep well my pretties as I am ready to take Ron on in a few more tapes before Thanksgiving (23rd of Nov in US) and they will be humdingers and we will prepare a good set of transmissions for Larry, Sue, Lemuel who must learn to last longer than he does so far, and maybe you Dominick if you can get your act together faster than I think you will.  In any case the news today is that Ron;s little foray into asking Serara about transmitting at the nations of Urantia meeting place in New York, is approved and adopted already.  Ron really felt I would have a problem with it as Sue saw the pressure and wants no real part of it but she might do other Voice of God transmissions elsewhere too-- for example, at a United Nations Commissioner Meeting in Australia with the government of Australia attending mostly only.  I approved it watching how all of you reacted and most of your are greatly cheered to have the opportunity to be part of this human shield of work only you can do!  Do you realize that?  Lemuel your voice fades into almost inaudible sounds and Ron turns his sound up to 90 or 100 percent to hear your clearly,.  Lift your chin and get a recorder that is more transmissible in sould capture as it is your recorder that makes it hard to hear clearly. 

"We have all of you at some point attend the work Ron does if he does it to learn the technique and the ways to produce a very serious addition to universe input into the affairs of man.  Good day."

MOTHER SPIRIT -
"Ron is such a delight to work with we had to remove one full paragraph because it got out of sight as to usages we rarely permit a human being to do.  His work for us whether the United Nations or some other high delegation is assured and his use of radio and television will be available.  He does not intend to become a celebrity but be assured at some point it will happen as his voice and face will be as famous as Jorge Jessel of the 1930's fame as master if ceremonies for big wig crowds in films and radio.  I close with this for the rest of you:  Keep well and wait for things to develop as there is much to do and few of you to do it and we will use you hard be assured."

END

niant2

• Antonio
    • MSN Messenger - antoniodistephano@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2017, 09:24:21 PM »

Father, here is your humble son Niant2 (Antonio), simply to thank you with all my heart for the opportunity to be part of this great family of men and women, so special, so many different people with each their special talents, this great family of men and women with overflowing and abundant love.

Our dear friend RonB mentions four people from the membership list, such as: Sue, LarryG, Lemuel and Domonick.

Father, I pray that these people mentioned by RonB are the people who will be able to do the work that you ask, because in my eyes, this are people with strong  personalities , they are calm and they speak perfect English language with ease.

For them, it's simply a question of practice, of self-confidence, and of acquiring a more sustained concentration in the long term.

Sue, Larry, Lemuel, and Dominick, ... I pray that celestial beings and helpers will provide you with everything you need to get this task done right for the Father.

Be sure that you are an inspiration to me my friends that I love!!!! ;) :D
« Last Edit: November 10, 2017, 09:57:41 PM by niant2 »
"...your desire to become a Chief protagonist for spiritual matters before the Courts of Man..." ?????!!!!!.....

7inOcean

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 11, 2017, 03:58:28 AM »
Speaker: Michael of Nebadon
Subject: A List To Remember When Transmitting
T/R: Sue Whiley aka 7inOcean
Date/Time: 11/11/2017 6.10pm (ADST)

“This is MICHAEL OF NEBADON speaking:

“Get ready to go with what I have to be speaking on. I have a number of things to let you in on. I list them in order so it is easy for you to remember:

1.   Sit still in your mind.
2.   Pray with me.
3.   Listen.
4.   Take it as it comes and let it flow.
5.   When I speak as Michael, listen carefully as it pertains to important information for all to hear well.
6.   When I speak as Jesus, when that time comes as I do among you, learn that I speak for the Father and for you. I teach and I also correct many minds to think better.
7.   Know that you do hear me, have confidence in this with me.
8.   Mother Spirit and I are the working bees for the 1st Phase of the Magisterial Mission. We will work hard with each one of you and get used to our insistence in you.
9.   Approach this work with joy as you will find it will be rather comical as you see the way we can turn the tide by saying politely, ‘How can I be of help to you?’, when there is no need as so many are so eager to help in so many ways.
10.   Have faith in your government institutions, they are set up for a crash course to do better than they are and be a strong force for good.
11.   No amount of time is wasted when you abide your time with me and the Creative Spirit who is happy to impart all that can and will be good to hear. You learn well when you do.
12.   The Magisterial Mission is on course and it will be supported by humans such as yourselves. Co-operation is the main focus of approach and will be the keyword in our inaugural speech in the United Nation’s hall of assembled dignitaries. You Sue, will be speaking, be assured you will be hearing and speaking me, your Local Universe Father to the letter as I give it. Let it fly when it comes to you at that moment. I grant that confidence you have it in you to do a superb job and have most listening on the edge of their seat. You will, however, be so calm that you do not know what all the fuss was about.
13.   I do not have one as it is not an unlucky number, but a happenstance I see you can laugh about as.  Remember, it is just another digit in a long list of digits I care about as are all of you. I am Father and I love all of you and there is a day coming you can enjoy the soliquay I grant for your own peace of mind.
14.   This list can go longer and I have decided it is best to leave the last ones for later as I decide what is on my list to what can stay and what must go. Kind of like you do in a camping trip and you all know what that is like. Fun times are ahead, the tough part is the initial stages of planning and packing it right so it can get off to a good start for all involved.
15.   I have 20 items on this list. Sue has been good to allow it to flow and it stops here. The other remaining five I withhold for now as that is something I am still wading through as of yet.

“My last words here to say is to keep with me in prayer, eat well and get as much rest as you can as your Mother and I have much to impart and getting you working to prime you to be ready for the work that you will see will become a necessity. It is already. Sue is at work, she has not drained yet, but she will sleep well tonight, I guarantee a good horse working when the rider knows how to hitch a ride. Thank you for listening, this is Michael and I sign off for now. Good day.”

End.

T/R note: I wish to say thank you to Ron Besser and Father Michael as well as Mother Spirit for such an inspiring and liberating post as given above in response to mine this morning. It somehow got me going hip to go and let it fly as I let it this afternoon. I realise I just have to let it all go and let what comes “fly”! I even practiced on audio and I’ll keep at it till I get better, I need to keep going with it and get a handle with this form of work, I know it will come naturally as I do speak in so many instances daily. Thank you Father and Mother and Ron – love your charm! I place this transmission here in this thread as it is relative to what is discussed here.  Many regards to you all and thank you, Sue.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2017, 04:03:27 AM by 7inOcean »