Author Topic: Hello to all my brothers & sisters  (Read 236 times)

BJanelle

• View Profile
    • Email
Hello to all my brothers & sisters
« on: November 10, 2017, 01:47:47 AM »
I am so excited to have found this site. I praise our Father for leading me here :)
Be Gracious, Be Kind , Be Thankful

evan

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Hello to all my brothers & sisters
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2017, 02:09:24 AM »
Welcome BJanelle,
We are so happy to have you here.  Surely it is the leadings of your ever-loyal TA that showed the way.  If you can we'd be glad to know more about you and especially what your understanding is of this site.  It's the most wonderful place to find the latest revelations of spirit, the Magisterial Mission that our planet so badly needs and other matters of love and faith.  Our Divine Parents really take care of each one of us.
Blessings,
Evan
~ In kindness and with mercy minister to all who are in distress and in need (UB 140:3.14) ~

BJanelle

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2017, 02:22:05 AM »
Hello sister Evan

Thank you for your kind message. Since I found this site I have read 2-3 hours per day and everything I read is a answer to my prayers.

JuliodaLuz

• I love God with all intensity of my being.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2017, 03:50:04 AM »
Dear Bjanelle. Welcome to the Serara Forum. So how do you thank God for having located this wonderful place on the internet at the end of the year 2014 and have started to actively participate from February 2015. Like you, I was enthusiastic with the information and wonderful messages of this site that help us to evolve spiritually. May the light of God illuminate your participation in this Forum and throughout your journey. A big brotherly hug. Julio.

=======

Querida Bjanelle. Bem-vinda ao Fórum Serara. Assim como você eu agradeço a Deus em ter localizado este lugar maravilhoso na internet no final do ano de 2014 e ter começado a participar ativamente a partir de fevereiro de 2015. Da mesma forma que você, eu fiquei entusiasmado, com as informações e mensagens maravilhosas deste site que nos ajudam a evoluir espiritualmente. Que a luz de Deus ilumine sua participação neste Fórum e por toda sua caminhada. Um grande abraço fraternal. Julio.
Julio da Luz (Bar'MTinsha - Pre'Msha)

Lemuel

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2017, 07:00:41 AM »
A very warm WELCOME to you, BJanelle and many congratulations, for following your Thought Adjusters´
impulses which led you here, to become a member of our family.
Greetings from sunny Spain.
Lemuel

Dorian

• He gave His everything, all He asks of us is Love
    • MSN Messenger - doriand@live.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2017, 07:51:04 AM »
Hello BJannle and may I also welcome you to this wonderful family of spiritual children working their way back home to Father.  One thing that I have learned from these brothers and sisters of mine is that they will always answer any question you may ask.  Every answer may not be exactly what you thought you would hear nor clear up your thought on the subject but I can almost assure you that they will provoke you to search deeper inside for guidance from your Thought Adjuster.

Welcome and Domtia
Dorian
He Gave To Us His Everything.  Now "All He Asks Of Us Is Love."   Song about Jesus. Lyrics and Vocal by Dorian C. Doyon - Music by Kris Kristofferson   Clicking on the link here will take you to the song.  Domtia
www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixLU9SjexHw

occerpa

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2017, 07:53:01 AM »
Greetings Bjanelle and welcome to this unique, original and enlightened forum, that everyone here, as seekers of truth, satisfies the highest aspirations to the point of making us feel, as I hope you feel, that the search is over. However, the commitment that is contracted when registering and that is glimpsed is magnanimous. Again, a warm greeting from me, just arrived too.

newstarsaphire

• Today is a "present" open and enjoy!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2017, 12:27:53 PM »
Warmest Greetings BJanelle,

Your moniker image immediately made me think of the expression "let's talk turkey"  which implies honest and frank discussion and you will find that here.

As one of my dear aunts raised  hundreds of turkeys when I was a kid I also am aware of the incredible volume of noise they can create as they try to outdo each other to be heard over the din... :).  We have good Admin here to assist us in "talking turkey" and keep us on track of the special education we are priveleged to receive.

In case you have not as yet availed yourself of these site resources here is a link to the

Frequently Asked Questions and their responses: http://forum.serara.org/index.php?topic=2361.0#new

and

Explanation of where to find postings on specific topics in the INDEX to Categories  http://forum.serara.org/index.php?topic=7348.msg60510#new

Time is a currency we can use to invest in our eternal future. 
The riches of the possible are never fully mined.

BJanelle

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2017, 06:16:22 PM »
Thank you everyone for your warm greatings and hugs back.

When the new Urantia book is available will this info be posted where we can get one ?  I am very much looking forward to reading it.

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2017, 06:46:12 PM »
Hello to the upside down world of BJanelle.  I am Administrator and welcome the child in all white up-side-down costume.  I report to you in your ways so you understand that the new Urantia Book will be distributed from a warehouse in York Pennsylvania.  Its location is near me and I own about two dozen of them myself to give to others as I may travel here and there after all of this begins before 2018 begins.  We will announce on this discussion forum their availability and we will use one of our web sites so people can place an order for a copy when that time comes.  The initial ordering will be for colleges and universities and those books left over will be allowed to be sold to the general public.  The initial printing I am told is for 10,000 books and we expect that the range of depositories will take about four to five thousand of them for distribution first.  In the United States the distribution will be limited to those who already have a Urantia Book and who have read it at least once.  The old Urantia Foundation could not police this kine of distribution, but the divine can as I am mostly responsible (not entirely as I will work with Chairman of the new Foundation, Jesus himself.  FYI, Jesus will be installed to head the new Urantia Book Foundation here in the east coast, and Mantutia Melchizedek, the Melchizedek responsible for writing and arranging most of the old Urantia Book distributed from Chicago, USA, will be in charge with Jesus to run the place.  I am the only human allowed to attend their meetings on behalf of the new Urantia Foundation, and I will be ably supported by people as yourself BJanelle who will join me at the table when we have open meetings to decide policy for the new Foundation.  I will also have by my side a few of those who can transmit and I will leave that for another time.

Since you are new to these discussions, let me tell you that you have some catching up to do, but it is not fatal to your interest in revelation or how it is produced.  I will see to it that all who are deeply interested in the proceedings that will take place when the Magisterial Mission opens its doors to humans to see and hear the incarnated ones, that you have a front row seat where possible.  Meanwhile, I welcome you BJanelle to these pages and hope you may find us to your liking as we already are happy to know you now too.  Best wishes and blessings to you and yours.

Ron Besser
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Ron Hammar

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2017, 11:37:54 PM »
Well hello... BJanelle!

Welcome to our small band that will grow like a mustard seed!

We all enjoy hearing stories, and it would be a joy to hear yours. You may have read some of ours, as we found ourselves  here in wanting to do the Fathers will. 

We are all getting ready for the ride of Eternity so put your hat on, sit down, and hold on!

Again Welcome sister!
Ron H.

niant2

• Antonio
    • MSN Messenger - antoniodistephano@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: November 10, 2017, 11:49:08 PM »
Hello BJanelle...., Welcome to this wonderful family of God!!!
I wish you a lot of fun to discover all the secrets hidden in this site... ;) :D
"...your desire to become a Chief protagonist for spiritual matters before the Courts of Man..." ?????!!!!!.....

BJanelle

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: November 11, 2017, 11:39:55 AM »
Ron B Thank you & I look forward to "Catching up"
Ron H I will be glad to share my story.....soon :)
Niant2 I already have had fun with everything I read here !
Newstarsaphire  Thank you for the excellent link to frequently asked questions , I have printed it and will read and share it with my weekly Urantia group study tomorrow.
Much Love to all!  Janelle

charlie montoya

• 720-207-8176
    • MSN Messenger - montoya.chuck@gmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - 11100+E+Dartmouth
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 11, 2017, 04:07:16 PM »
Hello BJanelle, welcome to this wonderful spiritual family, so pleased you decided to join us, I assume you have been a guest for a time, very glad you were led here, as was the case with the rest of your siblings here! Peace, Love, and Blessings to you and yours.  Domtia Charlie.
Eternal Love will not be denied

BJanelle

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: November 15, 2017, 06:42:38 PM »
A couple members requested my story. I was raised as a child seventh day adventist (sda). As a teen I rebelled against what I was taught and I understand why now :) In the last couple years I knew that my sda parents & family represented was even against the bible. I read and studied daily Ellen G Whites writtings ,which then led me to find out the sda organization had told lies about John H Kellogg, the more I learned of Kellogg I grew to admire his character as he had calmly took the lies that were told about him and would calmly turn the other cheek. I would buy Kelloggs original old books off ebay to read them. Reading Kellogs books led me to his friend William S Sadler. I learned Kellogg and William S Sadler were close friends and related by marriage ,Sadler was married to Kelloggs neice. I google everything to learn more, so when I googled William S Sadler since I had never heard of him and wanted to know more about him,Sadler also had written books and I then fond an original Mind at Mischief and a few others. When I googled Sadlers name it also showed him connected to the Urantia book, I had never heard of it. The first part I read of the Urantia was about the 12 disciples , I was instantly in awe of what I just read. It was hard at first with my upbringing to believe their was a book better and more accurate than the bible. Because I knew my sda upbringing and my parents did not represent truth and love I would pray daily for God to show me His Truth , His Will.....and the answer to my prayer was the Urantia :D
Googling also brang me to this forum. I would read on this site as a guest for 7 days and I then knew it was the REAL DEAL and asked permission to be a member and I am grateful I was accepted! I have felt so happy/thankful/fortunate/overwhelmed with gratitude that I found this site!  I had always felt inside that our Father would give us more than just the bible. Thank you everyone, I am so happy to be here!!!
Question: Ron B or anyone here that could answer....What is the truth about Ellen G White ?
Much Love Janelle