Author Topic: Audio Transmission/ THE MAGIC OF FAITH  (Read 45 times)

Lemuel

• View Profile
    • Email
Audio Transmission/ THE MAGIC OF FAITH
« on: November 14, 2017, 01:10:35 AM »
Speaker: Thought Adjuster
Subject: THE MAGIC OF FAITH
T/R: Lemuel
Place: Girona, Catalunya, Spain.
Date/Time: 14th Nov 2017   07:00 Local  06:00 Z

https://app.box.com/s/z2wqwncyz3ivut8el15mjvgs29oe56qb

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Audio Transmission/ THE MAGIC OF FAITH
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2017, 02:48:44 AM »
Transcribed from Lemuel’s transmission
The magic of faith

Thought Adjuster : Good morning, this is Lemuel’s Adjuster. This morning I want to talk to you about « The magic of faith ». More than two thousand years ago, Jesus said to His disciples : « If you had faith of a mustard seed, you could move mountains ». So, faith can be looked upon as magic. Yes, indeed, dear members.

Faith that comes through many years of experience becomes a constant and the magic of faith will always make the person feel and want and know that there is indeed a better to-morrow. Those of you who are familiar with the Harry Potter films will know that having a magic wand will be wonderful for all sorts of things.

When you read something that you identify with and you want with all your heart that it is the truth and you decide it to be true, these things in and of themselves develop faith and hope for a better to-morrow. Throughout all of your life, as you look back, you will identify with moments of great happiness, of great joy when you read or you hear something or you see something and you think and you feel within your being, yes, yes, yes, and you want it so much to be the truth.

This is the magic of faith and this magic becomes a constant in your life, a certainty in your life, that faith in fact is all you need to realise your dreams. Somebody once said : the man who has not got his dreams, what has he got ? Well, that is a very good question and a deep philosophical one, but I am here to tell you this morning that faith is magic. It produces in the one that has faith this constancy, in this hope, this certainty that there is a better to-morrow.

Brothers and sisters here on the forum, the magic of your faith has brought you here to the Serara forum and it is this faith, this constancy that will help so much in the very near future when your work begins, your true work really begins for the Magisterial Mission. The magic of faith is indeed a wonder that you can verify for yourself has become a fact in your life. You are yourselves a walking miracle of faith and as such your future has no limits, because your faith has no limits. This indeed is the magic of faith.

I bid you all a very good day. Domtia.
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Audio Transmission/ THE MAGIC OF FAITH
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2017, 08:05:09 AM »
Another way to understand the « Magic of faith » is to study the workings of the « Law of attraction ». A lot has been said on this subject from different sources and they all come to one definition of what it really is : « stay in alignment with your desires and the rest will follow suit » and also « the Universe delivers to you what you so deeply want. It is Law ». Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.