Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
General Discussion / Re: A Mysterious Statement
« Last post by LarryG on Today at 10:15:49 AM »
Ever since I returned from Cancun, which was both relaxing, beautiful yet stressful in  some odd ways, I have been wondering why I haven't heard much in the way of messaging.  In addition I just can't seem to get enough good sleep...tossing and turning and waking up multiple times during the night.   Usually  I get many interesting and relative subjects, mini messages, that pop into my thinking at differing times of the day. ...but lately ..nothing... and I have been so disturbed by it and wondering why why why!

This morning I woke up at 4:30 feeling weird and unsettled but got up anyway, but then after an hour I just went back to bed until 9ish.   But during that  time of re-sleep, which is very unusual for me  to do,  the whole subject of "Adjudication of the Realm"  was front and center in my mind as I tossed and turned and kept nodding off, re-waking, and nodding off  several times in that 3 hours but even so my thoughts kept coming back to Adjudication and just what that will mean for Urantia, since that is one of the prime and foremost objectives and undertakings of a Magisterial Missions.   It was  revealed to us that for all practical purposes, that "Urantia is now spiritually dead," and now we are informed that Urantia faces yet another default.

As I was laying in bed trying to get it together to get up, I also started wondering what all is included in first the Michael Mission, followed by the Magisterial Missions.We really aren't told many details of just what all these Missions will achieve that will usher in  the Era of Light  and Life. Certainly much has been shared with us my Michael, Jesus, and Serara as to making Urantia "sustainable" but little,specifically, what will result from an "Adjudication of the Realm." Equally I have was thinking about the Uversa Courts, the Nebadon Courts, and the forseeable Urantia  Courts and  how they will be established.   As I mentioned a few times now, there is no Government on Urantia  that has any provisions within their Systems of Laws, as in Executive,  Legislative, and Judicial...and that is just within the United Sates, that can accommodate anything resembling a Divine Mission of Intervention that will encompass the entire planet and all people thereon.

As this comes together  for Urantia it is going to be the education and experience  that few in the Universes of Time and Space will have had the opportunity to witness and even more important, to particiapate in and with.   Whatever  are the extreme initial trials and tribulation will be, still yet, these events will certainly go down in  the History of Urantia as monumental and without compare, and noble and sublime in nature.

Like Ron, the past few weeks I have been having what I thought were heart issues but remembering too, that not long ago I had asked about it and in a message from Michael through Ron, was informed that  there wasn't anything wrong with my heart.   Since  I accept that in confident trust, I have just let it ride and have thought that it may well still be a partial result of the bad and damaging fall that I had aa few months ago. What I have been feeling is also almost precisely what is many times felt from severe heartburn, which can also be part of my ongoing battle with Crohnes.

I was not at all surprised  this morning when , after my coffee, I logged on and Lo and Behold, there was this Message from Ron, and I have to tell you that I felt that my times in the past few weeks feeling disconnected have now been  better understood, appreciated, and I look froward to all that comes to us.

As all of this develops shortly, I hope to hear again from Jesus, Andromadeus, the Most High, Mantutia, Malvantra, and all others who are poised to iniate and bring the father's Will, Plans, and Purposes to Urantia.    It is to this that we have vowed and pledged our love, consecrated will, and service.    LarryG   It is good to be back!!!!

I find this entire subject of Adjudication of the Realm and the Supreme Tribuals so utterly fascinating so I add this in case any of you would like to read on a bit.   Larry

3. Justice and Righteousness
2.3.3 Cessation of existence is usually decreed at the dispensational or epochal adjudication of the realm or realms. On a world such as Urantia it comes at the end of a planetary dispensation. Cessation of existence can be decreed at such times by co-ordinate action of all tribunals of jurisdiction, extending from the planetary council up through the courts of the Creator Son to the judgment tribunals of the Ancients of Days. The mandate of dissolution originates in the higher courts of the superuniverse following an unbroken confirmation of the indictment originating on the sphere of the wrongdoer's residence; and then, when sentence of extinction has been confirmed on high, the execution is by the direct act of those judges residential on, and operating from, the headquarters of the superuniverse.

2.3.5 In any universe contest between actual levels of reality, the personality of the higher level will ultimately triumph over the personality of the lower level. This inevitable outcome of universe controversy is inherent in the fact that divinity of quality equals the degree of reality or actuality of any will creature. Undiluted evil, complete error, willful sin, and unmitigated iniquity are inherently and automatically suicidal. Such attitudes of cosmic unreality can survive in the universe only because of transient mercy-tolerance pending the action of the justice-determining and fairness-finding mechanisms of the universe tribunals of righteous adjudication
15. The Seven Superuniverses

12. The Supreme Tribunals

15.12.2 The courts of the Ancients of Days are the high review tribunals for the spiritual adjudication of all component universes. The Sovereign Sons of the local universes are supreme in their own domains; they are subject to the supergovernment only in so far as they voluntarily submit matters for counsel or adjudication by the Ancients of Days except in matters involving the extinction of will creatures. Mandates of judgment originate in the local universes, but sentences involving the extinction of will creatures are always formulated on, and executed from, the headquarters of the superuniverse. The Sons of the local universes can decree the survival of mortal man, but only the Ancients of Days may sit in executive judgment on the issues of eternal life and death.

19. The Co-ordinate Trinity-Origin Beings

4. The Universal Censors

19.4.9 It is very difficult to portray the functional limits of the Stationary Sons of the Trinity. It would be incorrect to state that their acts are finite limited, for there are transactions of superuniverse record which indicate otherwise. They act on any level of universe administration or adjudication that may be required by time-space conditions and that pertains to the past, present, and future evolution of the master universe.

21. The Paradise Creator Sons

5. Relation of Master Sons to the Universe

21.5.9 After his elevation to settled sovereignty in a local universe a Paradise Michael is in full control of all other Sons of God functioning in his domain, and he may freely rule in accordance with his concept of the needs of his realms. A Master Son may at will vary the order of the spiritual adjudication and evolutionary adjustment of the inhabited planets. And such Sons do make and carry out the plans of their own choosing in all matters of special planetary needs, in particular regarding the worlds of their creature sojourn and still more concerning the realm of terminal bestowal, the planet of incarnation in the likeness of mortal flesh.
22. The Trinitized Sons of God

2. The Mighty Messengers

22.2.8 In the superuniverse courts, Mighty Messengers act as defenders of both individuals and planets when they come up for adjudication; they also assist the Perfections of Days in the direction of the affairs of the major sectors. As a group, their chief assignment is that of superuniverse observers. They are stationed on the various headquarters worlds and on individual planets of importance as the official observers of the Ancients of Days. When so assigned, they also serve as advisers to the authorities directing the affairs of the spheres of their sojourn. The Messengers take active part in all phases of the ascendant scheme of mortal progression. With their associates of mortal origin they keep the supergovernments in close and personal touch with the status and progression of the plans of the descending Sons of God.

4. Those Without Name and Number

22.4.3 Since Those without Name and Number are the superior spiritual minds of the survival races, they are especially qualified to sit in judgment and to render opinions when a spiritual viewpoint is desirable, and when experience in the ascendant career is essential to an adequate comprehension of the questions involved in the problem to be adjudicated. They are the supreme jurors of Orvonton. A maladministered jury system may be more or less of a travesty of justice on some worlds, but on Uversa and its extension tribunals we employ the highest type of evolved spiritual mentality as juror-judges. Adjudication is the highest function of any government, and those who are intrusted with verdict rendering should be chosen from the highest and most noble types of the most experienced and understanding individuals.

25. The Messenger Hosts of Space

2. The Universal Conciliators

25.2.7 2. The Spirit-Advocate. The one appointed by the judge-arbiter to present evidence and to safeguard the rights of all personalities involved in any matter assigned to the adjudication of the conciliating commission.

25.2.10 When in session a commission functions as a group of three since the advocate is detached during adjudication and participates in the formulation of the verdict only at the conclusion of the hearing. Hence these commissions are sometimes called referee trios
25.2.11 The conciliators are of great value in keeping the universe of universes running smoothly. Traversing space at the seraphic rate of triple velocity, they serve as the traveling courts of the worlds, commissions devoted to the quick adjudication of minor difficulties. Were it not for these mobile and eminently fair commissions, the tribunals of the spheres would be hopelessly overspread with the minor misunderstandings of the realms.

3. The Far-Reaching Service of Conciliators

25.3.1 Conciliators maintain group headquarters on the capital of their superuniverse, where their primary reserve corps is held. Their secondary reserves are stationed on the capitals of the local universes. The younger and less experienced commissioners begin their service on the lower worlds, worlds like Urantia, and are advanced to the adjudication of greater problems after they have acquired riper experience.

25.3.4 When these administrative and jurisdictional difficulties have been placed in the hands of the conciliators for study and adjudication, they are supreme in authority. But they will not formulate a decision until all the evidence has been heard, and there is absolutely no limit to their authority to call witnesses from anywhere and everywhere. And while their decisions may not be appealed, sometimes matters so develop that the commission closes its records at a given point, concludes its opinions, and transfers the whole question to the higher tribunals of the realm.

25.3.8 3. The Constellation Conciliators. From service in the systems the conciliators are promoted to the adjudication of the problems of a constellation, taking up the minor difficulties arising between its one hundred systems of inhabited worlds. Not many problems developing on the constellation headquarters fall under their jurisdiction, but they are kept busy going from system to system gathering evidence and preparing preliminary statements. If the contention is honest, if the difficulties arise out of sincere differences of opinion and honest diversity of viewpoints, no matter how few persons may be involved, no matter how apparently trivial the misunderstanding, a conciliating commission can always be had to pass upon the merits of the controversy.

28. Ministering Spirits of the Superuniverses

6. The Tertiary Seconaphim

28.6.6 The Memory of Mercy is a living trial balance, a current statement of your account with the supernatural forces of the realms. These are the living records of mercy ministration which are read into the testimony of the courts of Uversa when each individual's right to unending life comes up for adjudication, when “thrones are cast up and the Ancients of Days are seated. The broadcasts of Uversa issue and come forth from before them; thousands upon thousands minister to them, and ten thousand times ten thousand stand before them. The judgment is set, and the books are opened.” And the books which are opened on such a momentous occasion are the living records of the tertiary seconaphim of the superuniverses. The formal records are on file to corroborate the testimony of the Memories of Mercy if they are required.

The Local Universe

33. Administration of the Local Universe

7. The Courts of Nebadon

33.7.2 The entire judicial mechanism of Nebadon is under the supervision of Gabriel. The high courts, located on Salvington, are occupied with problems of general universe import and with the appellate cases coming up from the system tribunals. There are seventy branches of these universe courts, and they function in seven divisions of ten sections each. In all matters of adjudication there presides a dual magistracy consisting of one judge of perfection antecedents and one magistrate of ascendant experience
33.7.4 1. The administration of the local universe is concerned with creation, evolution, maintenance, and ministry. The universe tribunals are, therefore, denied the right to pass upon those cases involving the question of eternal life and death. This has no reference to natural death as it obtains on Urantia, but if the question of the right of continued existence, life eternal, comes up for adjudication, it must be referred to the tribunals of Orvonton, and if decided adversely to the individual, all sentences of extinction are carried out upon the orders, and through the agencies, of the rulers of the supergovernment.

8. The Legislative and Executive Functions

33.8.1 On Salvington, the headquarters of Nebadon, there are no true legislative bodies. The universe headquarters worlds are concerned largely with adjudication. The legislative assemblies of the local universe are located on the headquarters of the one hundred constellations. The systems are chiefly concerned with the executive and administrative work of the local creations. The System Sovereigns and their associates enforce the legislative mandates of the constellation rulers and execute the judicial decrees of the high courts of the universe

« Last post by Clency on Today at 09:56:17 AM »
Dear Sue, I agree wholeheartedly with you on this one, I am just using this analogy in a figurative sense, it is too sensational to happen, but we can imagine it like a spiritual invasion to free humanity from her bondage. Domtia
« Last post by 7inOcean on Today at 03:43:40 AM »
Hi Clency,
If that were the case, it would have happened a long time ago but no, that is not how it is done by the Divine Plan as it goes to be with the God the Supreme. It is experiential and of personality development. I am happy to have such a chance to experience life and all that it is and that is what brings us along with our indwelling Adjuster to discover Him and His amazing way. I wish that for our Urantian fellows and to find that in them too. I don't see an army as you put it, I see the Spirit of God to have that moment of realization in us and come to that point of sacred worship. It may take a while, it takes patience to show the way and the Father.

Sue/7inOcean
« Last post by Clency on Today at 02:18:18 AM »
If there is a May Day, closer than planned, for the disembarkment of the Celestial Armies on the shores of Urantia, like the one in Normandie (France) during the WWII, so be it ; I stand ready to take it there, no matter when, and to go with it. May Day or May 1st, in anyway May the Father’s Will be done. Domtia
« Last post by 7inOcean on Today at 01:14:01 AM »
Hi Ron,
Thank you for sharing this with us. Can I ask and say this as follows, if I may?

Is this all meant to spook us or wake us up to something afoot? Your trance is interesting and that is a strange thing to happen. It appears to get you unattached to home life or the life in the flesh and to something else to be doing. It is not a good prognosis from Jesus to indicate that Urantia is to default to some silly times and that is sobering after what I have read in Papers 73-76 on Adam and Eve’s terrible tragedy. It does not surprise me that this can happen over again and Jesus’ assessment is not wrong. Yes, the adjudication of Urantia is something I dread, since the last sad Census count,  as it only is going to paint a dire picture and I can understand why it is that our Celestial family are holding back to say nothing but wait. Also too, is the notice given that May One is due to initiate the Urantia Book Foundation and so on and that is going to step on other toes in Chicago. I notice too, how quiet it is and eerily so due to this problem of how to deal with Urantia that is becoming a very difficult mess, and no one wants to or is game enough to step in the boxing arena anytime soon. I think it’s fair to say we all will probably be dead meat before we get to the first round! However, I do have faith in the extraordinary ability in the intelligence of our wonderful Celestial Team who are gifted with more knowledge than we have and know with certainty the problems more acutely than we care to be aware of.  

Ron you say you are a bird in a mine cave, well you tweet well and say for us to be ready and that is well, but to tell you the truth, I don’t think any of us are ready but we sure are up to here with the rebellion junk that we put up with in this world and we can stand by and be useful in whatever has to be done to get rid of the junk! Someone bring in the humongous garbage truck, a giant bulldozer and some mega-shredder please! I stand ready to join the clean-up crew! I do that well and then more to do with wiping over with some nice TLC when it is time….Geez, I sound horrible! :o I guess that’s what happens when impatience comes in. Remember guys, Urantia is slo mo! (slow motion) unless you want the Ultimate to eventuate this better LOL!! ::)

I hope the letter in Washington DC will do a nice thing and get the notice it deserves.

If any one else is caring enough to chime in and make some comments would be great  to hear from you as this site has been sitting pretty quiet for way too long and it is about to get a crowded house or it may even be shut down for lack of interest. May Day is about to be a call for all to notice Karma. Why I say that, I don’t know, but it is time for karma to kick in for want of repentance. Ron there is no mystery in your statement,  for it is to be in the Spirit to do the work of God for the Father moves in ways we know not. I stand ready in this too. Amen.

Sue/7inOcean
General Discussion / A Mysterious Statement
« Last post by Ron Besser on April 23, 2018, 10:55:22 PM »
I have placed this in the General Category because it is non specific but probably of interest to you.

For the past four days I have been placed in a near altered state.  I've never felt this before and I have no understanding what it is that is being prepared for me to either experience or take on.  However, I have good reason to expect that the My One deadline is much closer than May One.

What is to be expected on May One is the adjudication of URANTIA.   What is that?

The Adjudication of URANTIA is the end to the standard close calling we have experience up until now with wars and rumors of wars.  I also have spoken momentarily with Jesus on other matters of State I am concerned very much with, and He indicates that URANTIA is ready to default yet another time and again and again.  This spells big trouble for all of us alive on Urantia as these Missions are ready to go and just sitting on the shelf until someone in high authority says GO!  Jesus will not touch it or say it.  Michael of Nebadon will not say it either and stands back as though waiting . . . .

Then there is this strange thing I am getting into.  I have received a complete early history of the Doctor Sadler family, and then a complete recall of the Ilok Technology and small revision, and finally a dictation that will likely get us heard in (maybe) official circles.  Very mysterious.  Today I feel such exhaustion all I want to do is sleep or take care of some odds and ends around the house,  Very odd for me as the near trance state is not hard to handle but very strange to experience.

Finally, this:  In Washington DC is a letter I wrote.  I wonder where it goes but Michael of Nebadon insists it is the letter he has been waiting for and I jumped into the abyss to do it in my state.  IF this goes well I will let this list know what it may do for the Magisterial Mission.  If it does not go well, you will not hear much from me hut the lamentation of a mised opportunity.

I also have perturbations of my heart valve and twinges in my heart I keep thinking is a heart problem, but the Spirit keeps coming in to reassure me it is nothing of the sort but that I have to wait a few days to understand the trance like condition (no interest in my surroundings and little excitement about our plans and sleep. and hearing unknown communication connections that do not frighten me but they do not sound all that family friendly.)
I am the canary in the coal mine and this canary is telling you to get ready.  What?  Mysterious. 

Ron

Hi All,
I have a little time to study. I am prompted by my Adjuster of a “botanical garden” and this led me to look up about Adam and Eve in TUB. While reading Papers 73-76 and onwards, it has occurred to me how Solonia’s factual account of what happened in those days, some 35000 years ago BC that the Material Son and Daughter were faced with some difficult challenges. It was that same problem they made that Caligastia had trouble with and that was impatience.  The slow evolution of man, the savagery and retardness of the humans were their lot to deal with. But in all, had they had patience as was displayed by the faithful work of Van and Amadon, the outworking of progress can be made. Van had a large number of volunteers to work on the massive project of building the first garden of Eden, it is quite an amazing achievement. (Thanks to Solonia’s admiration in her narration).

With the arrival of Adam and Eve who appeared to be some eight feet tall must have been quite imposing, if the humans, like myself were under 6 feet tall in those days (if that was still the case),  then certainly their presence must have had such an impression upon these dwellers in the garden. There is much to glean from these accounts. The most impressive are the arrangements of conduct, activity and participation that was their life in the garden compound.  It was a peaceful, harmonious and playful time compared to what transpired beyond the garden walls. I am particularly touched by Adam and Eve’s struggles as to progress and the difficulties they faced and how Eve was tempted to fast track something that was to be a mistake she was to regret. I cannot imagine their pain and their sorrow that followed. It struck me to see such parallels of experience we now have as they did so long ago.  Fast forward to some 37000 years later and we are not much better than when it was for the humans they encountered. What this tells me is the importance of patience, perseverance and faithfulness in all that has to be given in due course even now and onwards to what our Father plans that is appropriate for the reclamation of Urantia. In one way, I wonder if it is best to let nature run its natural course, or would a remodelling of a program similar to the Adam and Eve Schooling would be the crucial foundational work to be introduced once more.  I see the latter, if done in a different manner in various locations, would be very instrumental in gaining that interest and vital training necessary for human progress.

I see that socialisation is already achieved in this current age, world government is also achievable, and the next one is one religion, although some things need to be faded out and errors made evident, the ‘one religion’ and the Brotherhood of man is and can be achievable.  Given it requires much patience and forbearance in that it takes some time for others to change in their understanding and comprehension of truths that is to be revealed. That is why the revelations contained in the TUB and SER and other works yet to be published will be so pivotal in man’s growth and understanding at this most advanced stage of human progress to this day.  Today, most people are literate, communicative, sociable and largely able to think, feel and relate well in most ethical subjects that affects them in their daily life. Decisions are to be made, but it is when we humans are better informed of our human history and the experiences that is to be made aware of, then our decisions are better shaped and formed in light of such education and knowledge of our past records. Like it is said on ANZAC**Day(which is tomorrow 25th April), may we all have the humility and sorrow to come to terms of our past belligerence and misunderstandings and say also, “Lest We Forget”, of all that has been, that many perished that we might live to learn anew.

If it is to be in the Father’s plans, I welcome the new Adam and Eve Schools or if not,  the Melchizedek Schools, as they will be so good for all of us to participate in rehabilitating and reconditioning us in better form to enhance our human evolution and most desirably, our ascensionary paths to follow. We as Urantians have so much to gain from these schools of learning and I am very comfortable in being in this delightful “botanical garden” of beauty to behold the wonder and charm of our most esteemed Material Son and Daughter who have joined our mortal ranks with Adjuster indwelling to follow the Father Ascension careers along with all of us as well.  As it has been given to them to be on the Council of 24, I gather their counsel will be most welcome given their valuable experience they have, to keep the faith consistent and true even in these days of hazards we confront.

I recommend that you my dear readers to take the time to read these Papers (73-76) to refresh your understanding of what can be a reality for us to see unfold as it has been for Adam and Eve. Only, I hope we do not do this in isolation and alone, as it occurred to them some thousands of years before. Our ancestors had a real hard time and it is their faithfulness that shone through, let that be our guiding example to take too with greater amounts of patience.

My Adjuster keeps reassuring me to keep the faith, stay firm, focussed and calm as things unfold. I thought very much to share this with all of you as we are all waiting patiently, studying to be prepared and praying for Father’s will to be good for us and that the Michael Mission will proceed in the best way appropriately and that we understand the extraordinary patience of our Creator Son and Daughter in all that has been in the Lucifer Rebellion. May the love of our Father win us to His Temple of praise forever!

I am always and forevermore in your grace Father,
Sue/7inOcean
24/04/2018

[**Note: Define: Anzac - a soldier in the Australian and New Zealand Army Corps (1914–18).]
Some Thoughts Muses & Meanderings / Re: GAIA's DAY
« Last post by newstarsaphire on April 23, 2018, 12:58:58 PM »
This same transmission is also available here in the TM Archives by clicking on "Search Tmarhives Transcripts" link on at the top of the this site.  

Here is the link for this particular transcript:
http://www.tmarchive.org/readdoc.php?tid=3447&search=

You can filter any search by speaker, group, word or phrase.

May we all find creative ways to express our love and appreciation to our wonderful Mother Earth, Gaia, Planetary Supreme.
Some Thoughts Muses & Meanderings / Re: GAIA's DAY
« Last post by Pliktarious on April 23, 2018, 09:24:50 AM »
[font="Trebuchet MS", "Helvetica Neue", Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]You are here[/font]

[font="Trebuchet MS", "Helvetica Neue", Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Gaia - To The Healers Of Earth[/font]
Gaia - To The Healers Of Earth

[font=Consolas, "Lucida Console", Menlo, Monaco, "DejaVu Sans Mono", monospace, sans-serif]Gaia062205CCC_To The Healers Of Earth[/font]
[font="Trebuchet MS", "Helvetica Neue", Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
Center for Christ Consciousness
www.ctrforchristcon.org
Teacher: MOTHER SPIRIT GAIA
Topic: To The Healers Of Earth
T/R: Donna
JUNE 22, 2005
To those who are the healers of the earth: I am that which you call Mother and I would speak to you. I am the life force pulsing through this world. I am the rhythm of all created life. The song of my love harmonizes you with the divine essence. And I would draw you closer into the dance between human and divine. You hold a special place in my heart, you who are the caretakers of the world; you who lovingly restore the light of the intention of Spirit for this world. You are that which are necessary for the reclamation of this planet into the family of light.
Come with us, bring us into the new dawn. Anchor in my love. Feel my heart beat in you. Feel my rhythms, my contractions, my waves wash over you, beckoning you into the dance. You who are the healers of this world: feel my beat, hear my song, answer my call. Come to me in the intention of loving and restoring the earth to purity. Sit in my heart beat, invite my presence to fill the earth. And I will respond. I am the life force.
I am the GAIA. I am the Mother. I am you.
END

Num: 
Transcript category: 
[/font]
[/color][color][size][font]
Tags: 

Hi Clency, I found this on the site TM RUSSIA. Org and would like to share it. Namaste. 
[/font][/size][/color]

Some Thoughts Muses & Meanderings / GAIA's DAY
« Last post by Clency on April 22, 2018, 11:20:07 PM »
This year, Earth Day’s theme is to « End Plastic Pollution » and all over the world people are invited to make a pledge to change their behaviour about plastics by reducing the amount of consummation. How many will answer the call ? It is time for Mother Gaia to reclaim what is Her due, by shaking off this poisonous material. Domtia.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10