Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Transcribed from Lemuel’s audio transmission

Be courageous, brave and kind

Jesus : I am Jesus, good morning. I have come to you this morning with a simple message but an important one and it is simply : ‘Be brave, be courageous and be kind’. Very shortly, you will all be called upon to be brave, to be courageous and to be kind to those who are not so knowledgeable as you. They will have fear and trepidation, specially the older ones.

So be kind to your older brothers and sisters. Think and treat each and everyone of them as your mother or your father. Bravery, courage is a gift of Spirit ; gifts of Spirit cannot be bought, cannot be traded for one thing or another. It is an innate gift of Spirit so that you may demonstrate these gifts wherever you are and whatever the circumstances you may find yourself.

You may recall during my time on this earth, I and my apostles, many times, we were confronted with disbelief and even violence as you well know and it is very difficult to the human being to control the need to reciprocate violence with violence, but you all know that is not an answer. It is far more difficult to turn away from violence. That is a demonstration of true bravery, demonstrating that you do not fall into the temptation of an ‘eye for an eye’ and ‘the tooth for the tooth’ as it was in the days of Moses.

Dear brothers and sisters, no this is not the answer. During very difficult moments, you here on the forum who have this deeper understanding and superior knowledge, it is your responsibility, indeed a great responsibility, when you are confronted with antagonism and even hatred. Remember, those who are offensive to you are still your brothers and sisters, and they also have the Indwelling Father Fragment just as you do and so you can forgive them.

This is true bravery, true courage, standing in the face of discontent, of hatred, of violence, but recognizing from where this is coming. It comes from ignorant people who have no control and no understanding of ego ; their lives are totally dominated by ego. This you understand and therefore you will take this into consideration and you will forgive them as I forgive them.

Superior knowledge, superior experience demands superior responsibility and indeed the responsibility that will be put on your shoulders is indeed great, but I am confident that you are, not only well prepared, but now you are well disposed to carry out your duties and responsibilities as you have been trained over these years since you were lead here by your own Indwelling Father Fragments.

I am Jesus and I would also like to remind you that I know from my own experience what your human condition is and what you have to support on a day to day basis, although obviously these modern times are very different to the time when I walked this earth, but nevertheless the trials, the tribulations, the daily problems that all humans have to face are the same.

You all need foods in stomach, you all need clothes on your back and you all need a roof over your heads and as you know it is indeed a very sad state of affairs when there are billions of your fellow brothers and sisters who are unable to enjoy these things that indeed is a human right.

Dear brothers and sisters, you will soon be confronted with people who are in a desperate need of one thing or another, but most of all they will need to be comforted and they will be comforted by your words of comfort, by your smiles, by your reassurance that all will be well.

Be courgeous, be brave and be kind to your brothers and sisters. They will be needed so much and they will be appreciated so much and I Jesus will also appreciate the fact that so many of you, my dear brothers and sisters, are able to perform your duties and responsabilities as I would hope that you would be able to.

I am Jesus and I am grateful to this one this morning for hearing me and allow me to come ; thank you Lemuel. Thank you for listening and I wish you a peaceful Sunday. Be in my peace always. Good-day.

Lemuel : I am so grateful, so happy and joyful to be able to receive Jesus this morning and I would only like to thank Him and to say domtia and to all of you who listen to my morning talks, thank you for listening, have a wonderful day. Bye-bye for now. Domtia

General Discussion / Re: Glitches of Blackout In the Mind/Consciousness
« Last post by 7inOcean on Today at 04:23:06 AM »
Yes Ron thank you very much. Sorry for the delay in response as I am home from work and am refreshed to speak now. This is very interesting the way you have put it in “strings”(which I haven’t had that yet but I can relate to what you are saying), or otherwise as you explain “..or imaginary projection the mind makes when you visually walk into a familiar room..”.

I particularly am taken when you say the “brain likes to be home”. How often I have that after so many years of moving around and I so often am unsettled and my mind/brain always prefer a “home” and as life turns out, there are so many abodes, beds, change of furniture and so on, and so, when I have these glitches, I wake up trying to grasp on to where I am or to some sort of familiarity.

When you say “...especially critical when you sleep as the brain wakes up looking for orientation and if no projection(and there is that instance just before attuning to the “strings”, I feel lost and have a magnetic urge to focus on where am I???  That is quite an abrupt switch for some unknown reason for it to occur. When I do open eyes, I somehow am satisfied that all is well and then doze off for some more snoozing (probably the proper human body rest).

Anyhow, it is interesting and I thank you Ron for your wonderful help in this and I see how you have had this happen to you too, hmmmmm very interesting indeed. Thank you for sharing this with us.

I have paused to allow my Adjuster some words:

Sue’s Adjuster:

“Yes Sue, this is your Adjuster, I am here! Relative to your time out of the body in your resting state, this is a deep rest or time out. You do get fatigued and tired and that is telling in your sleep. When you do reach those moments/levels of inner inputs, you do receive some areas of dream patterns, the breathing, whilst asleep, is also another input as you labour in the sleep mode. The body takes on a more passive mode and then the brain is charged to keep the flow of oxygen to revitalise those brain functions and circuitry to stabilize your restive state. Upon realisation of your deep state of cosmic home, you are not sure of orientation, in relation to your state of being. Hence, you do spontaneous bursts of connecting with the mind to see what is projected to you when your mind tells you, you are somewhere altogether unrelated to the actual residence of the resting body state.

“This is because you are, as a fused being with me, are a cosmic spirit form in the upper echelons of mind circuitry and the infinite spirit and energy that I am in you. Upon seeing your surroundings you are aware of your current bearings, but cosmically, you are in an eternal state of being in whom I dwell in you.

“Altogether being as one mind and spirit with the infinite array of possibilities as a spirit entity, with the divine Universal Father as I am given unto you to be all that you can be as perfect as I am in you. You are me, and I am you, we are “home” as you’re wantonly brain-wise, correctly points you northwards, yet your current mortal projections are what portray to you as just merely a state of residence you occupy in a very temporal journey of sorts. You know deep in your “cosmic sleep”, there is an eternal rest in the I Am, yet as the ascendant spirit entity you are to familiarize yourself with who you are in and with me as the Infinite Spirit.

“Now you have an answer to your inquiry. It is at once a most divine you and then there is the sudden mortal eclipse of your frame in time and space you inhabit. Give yourself the moment to know yourself, because there will come that time in your eternal life journey onwards, you will see the more infinite that I Am that is you.”

End. 5.26pm(AEST) 22/07/2018

Thank you Father and Ron for this insight.

Sue/7inOcean
« Last post by Clency on Today at 02:54:46 AM »
Thank you Mother Spirit and Ron for this prompt reply to my question. It helps clarifying some misunderstanding about the Alzheimer desease which is a real dilemma to even the medical corps who do not know how to deal with it. Domtia
Speaker: JESUS
Subject: Be courageous, brave and kind.
T/R: Lemuel.
Place: Girona, Catalunya, Spain.
Date/ Time: 22nd July 2018  07:34 Local  05:34 Z

https://app.box.com/s/ymoabjxsjvbxt1rksegim0lotksoqatl
« Last post by Ron Besser on July 21, 2018, 11:40:55 PM »
Clency, that was a darn good question.  My surmise (meaning I do not know the answer really but I am guessing) is that Alzheimer disease will obscure the sense of actual placement of the personality as a person afflicted with Alzheimer disease is going by abstruse memory and not relying on the brain to be familiar where they are.   Alzheimer disease is destroying the recent memory patters because it attacks the frontal lobes last and the cortex first.  My dad died of that disease and it is horrible what it does to a loved one.  The brain stops producing a protein that balance fatty acid production with the protein proline and when that protein as a hormone is the majority primary serum content in the brain, the brain produces a plaque that coats the brain tissues to protect them, but then the plaque and more snuffs out ganglia synapses to fire properly and eventually memory and cognizance is lost and death ensues.

This brain string projection is what my eyes perceived that one pre dawn morning I saw and I have no idea why I did but it was quite a personal revelation.  Now I understood that the brain memorizes familiar home spaces and work spaces.  But when anyone sleeps very deeply where they cannot remember how deep they slept even, then the brain gets cut off from its docking strings and you awake disoriented and have to work a bit to remember what bed you are in and where the windows are and so on.  I do it often enough that I know it when it happens and do not panic, but years ago it was fairly rare to happen and I really noticed it when I got awake and didn't quite know in what position I was laying in bed and had to count windows to become familiar with a known room, my own bedroom.  I never had it happen as a guest or in a hotel or motel when traveling for business.  It happens almost always when I am very tired and go to sleep hardly remembering to count sheep at all.

MOTHER SPIRIT - "Ron is quite unusual Clency.  He did see the strings that starry night. But he counted the strings too and as a curiosity I asked why, and he said they attached to things I did not know they wanted to attach to.  He had a string to a blind tassel, a book case, a chest of drawers, and a coffee table he used to put a lamp on in his room.  He never knew I had a string to him that night as he was disoriented from working in a Urantia Book class that got rowdy and the brain went camping when he fell asleep and he awoke with not connections to his room.   Ron saw strings!  I never quite got used to that presentation of revelation to him, and all should recognize all of you use your brains in similar ways, and you all project connections to items and objects around you to orient yourselves at all times.  That is why you feel so much at home in your own bed and in your own home in spite of great hospitality elsewhere.  I am Mother Spirit and I wish you all a good day."

END

« Last post by Clency on July 21, 2018, 10:26:24 PM »
From what I gather about the human brain complexity as it is defined here in this thread and in another one, is it right to say that the Alzheimer disease is derived from a dysfunction of the ‘wafer’ or ‘string’ or whatever it may be called that allows an individual to perceive where he is located and by extension a lost of memories ? Domtia
« Last post by Ron Besser on July 21, 2018, 05:02:26 PM »
I am quite familiar with it, particularly after a momentary phase of "cosmic sleep."   When you fuse Sue, the trial to the mind is to let go of certain familiar aspects of location.  It was demonstrated to me one early morning, still dark, and the window blind was up so the night time ambient light came into my room.  When I awoke I briefly saw strings from my head to every object in the room I could see.  I knew instantly that is how we orient ourselves in our location and that is how we use memory to repair any sense of loss of what is up or what is down and where am I located withing the room or the outdoors or the kitchen-- you name it.  How that demonstration worked I do not know but it taught be an immense amount to me how the brain remembers where its strings are and how it is tied to them.   Cosmic sleep is when the brain is let go and your spirit guides and others detach your memory of the business of material locations.  I still must use my strings or I get lost too when I wake up if they used cosmic sleep on me to teach super math or super understanding they cannot teach on earth.  Play with the idea Sue and try to get a sense of how you relate to your body location for if you are totally dependent on t he strings your mind connects to objects, you awake disoriented as the strings are temporarily not evident.

The thing called a string is an imaginary projection the mind makes when you visually walk into a familiar room.  The brain likes to be home and home uses the linear project between the space you occupy to the objects you know well and the space they occupy, especially critical when you sleep as the brain wakes up looking for orientation and if no projection, where are you?  That is how the brain reports it to the personality.  Think about it as I am sure your Adjuster will fill you in with some of this later.

Ron
General Discussion / Glitches of Blackout In the Mind/Consciousness
« Last post by 7inOcean on July 21, 2018, 04:11:30 PM »
Hi dear ones,
Has anyone been getting glitches of, well, how do I call it, "blackness" or "forgetfulness"? It happened to me twice on separate occasions, one this Thursday night and another a week ago, when I am sleeping or dozing and suddenly during it, I lost my bearings and had an urge to open eyes to see where I was.

It is a weird sensation to have happened. I recall I had it occurred years ago in my mid-20s when I was younger and it was disconcerting to me then. Now it has happened infrequently and I am not sure why. If it is health related or just a freak of the brain when in a state of sleep mode, all I know is that it is a brief few seconds of blackout and then once I open my eyes I get my bearings and familiarity back. Can anyone shed light here on this? Meanwhile I will confer with my Adjuster as to what this may be.

Sue/7inOcean
AUDIO TAPE Transmissions Here / Re: Audio Transmission / An Assurance
« Last post by Clency on July 21, 2018, 03:24:06 PM »
Transcribed from Lemuel’s audio transmission

Assurance

Prius : Good evening Lemuel. Yes, I am Prius, I have come again. I have come primarily to assure you that your future work with Us Celestials is indeed important, you and other fused ones. We, of the Circle of Seven and others that are still here of Mentori are very desirous of encouraging a very close relationship with you all.

Understand this is an experiment for Us as it is for you and therefore the hope of learning together, as Celestials from our side and you mortals in your side. As you have already been told there is a tremendous amount of information that is and will be available for the seeable future, in order to bring you and others the information necessary to elevate the consciousness of the population.

This is not an easy task and it will take time but your presence, your co-operation will help tremendously when others can see some of their fellow human beings delivering such information that is so new for them, but nevertheless will ring true and they themselves will be encouraged to learn more from you and this is why we emphasize the importance of your works so much.

You may look at it like this we can and it is our desire to give you the information, but it is your job to disseminate in such a way that it will be really acceptable wholeheartedly by those who receive it. Not all are ready for it of course, many will reject it outright, but that does not mean that you must stop disseminating the information that you receive from Us, on the contrary.

This will only give you the sense of satisfaction that although there will be those who reject, the others will accept and why will they accept from you, it is because the way you disseminate the information, the way you are and the light that you display.

Although to those who receive these informations they are not aware of your spiritual status, they do not see your light, but they will sense it somehow, they will feel it, they will be touched. Those who are  ready to receive it they will be touched because Spirit always bear witness with Spirit. This is the most joyful thing for us as it is for you.

Yes, you have been thinking of Me this evening and I have come and as I said in the beginning, just to reassure you that we are here for you and there is much to do together. We will learn both of us, Celestials and humans alike, we will learn together as the weeks and the months and the years pass by. Yes indeed it is our intention to be here for the foreseeable future.

So Lemuel, relax in the knowledge that not only we are here for you, there are many others who are standing by and observing what is going on here on Urantia. It really is like a very beginning of the most wonderful theatrical play with much drama, much tension, much action, but above all the most wonderful plan the story from beginning to the end of this play is already written.

The Author of this wonderful play is Father. There are many actors and actresses, there are many scenes and acts within the scenes but they will be played and the actors will come on the stage and they will leave the stage after having played their part. This is correct and this is normal but each part is important and acts to the drama of the play.

Very interesting and exciting times ahead, yes because the curtain call has already been called and the curtain is about to rise on this magnificent play to be acted out here on Father’s planet of Urantia. Thank you Lemuel for being here for me this evening and thank you to those who listen and those who read. Thank you all. I am Prius and I bid you all a good evening. Domtia
AUDIO TAPE Transmissions Here / Re: Audio Transmission/ How to help.
« Last post by niant2 on July 21, 2018, 02:24:06 PM »
Wonderful brother Lemuel,..., I pray that Father give me the health, the strength and the courage to face what the future holds for me and that exclusively to do according to his will!!!
(   Merci Clency pour ton travail exceptionnelle!!!   )
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10