Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Silence speaks a lot, as goes the saying. I have not been able to have some sleep this night and we are now, as I am typing these few words, almost 3.30 am on the 17th of December on that part of the world. I imagine all the participants having a third round-table with their plates full. The question is : with or without Our Lord Jesus, in the flesh for everyone to see Him or in a morontial form ?
Hi All,

Just want to share a thought that became apparent today: notice how quiet it is? I mean, on this Forum, we all seem to be holding our collective breath. Weird eh? Very little is being said, received, or transmitted for that fact...
In anticipation of what is hoped for, we all wait....
AUDIO TAPE Transmissions Here / Re: Audio Transmission / Social Services
« Last post by Clency on Today at 03:09:44 AM »
Transcribed from Lemuel’s transmission

Social Services

Lemuel : Good morning everyone. Our talk this morning is about social services. Social services are services that people require, people need in fact, 24hrs/day, 7days/week and 365days/year. In all societies there should be political, economical and social stability that leads to sustain stability. Well, we all know this to be true, but we want to concentrate this morning on social services.

Social services should be in the public sector at all times. Social services should not be contracted out to private companies, because private companies are in business to make a profit and that is there foremost objective, but public services are services for the public and they need not to make profit but to serve the public. So, our subject this morning is ‘Public Services’.

Probably the main reason that we want to talk about this, this morning, is the current problems, not just in this country, but in all developed so called democratic countries where so much of the social services is contracted out to private companies which leads to strikes. I am sure you’ve all experienced from time to time where some sectors of the social services go on strike.

They may be train drivers, they may be office cleaners, they may be firemen, they may be doctors and nurses, they may be police, but you cannot get away from the fact that people need social services 24hrs/day, 7days/week. You all know what happens when one of these sectors goes on strike. When the workers at airport control go on strike and people on strike go to ticket lines and stop traffic on highways or trains, and things like this which cause the violence, because these people hold the other public who want to use the services, they hold them to ransom.

It is a deplorable situation and you all agree I am sure. If you have been on the loosing end when people are striking, you know how you suffer, if you are stuck on motoway in a car, there are workers who block the motoway because they strike or protesting for one thing or another. These things cannot be allowed to happen, and so we are going to say something, I am sure will be very controversial but nevertheless it needs to be said. People who work in social services they have jobs for the rest of their lives and strikes should be illegal, in fact there should be no need ever to go on strike.

There are always problem from time to time in any sector of employment, obviously this is true, but this must be sorted out, problems must be solved without the workers taking their work away, that cannot be allowed to happen. Ambulance drivers go on strike, for another example, dear brothers and sisters, I know this is controversial, but there must be sectors where no strikes are allowed. We need the fire-fighters, we need the police, we need the doctors and the nurses, we need office cleaners, we need the air-controllers, everyone who works in the public services work for the public and the public needs these service 24hrs/day, 7days/week.

This cannot be emphasized to much. Now, I am sure you will all agree with this, the problem is to illegalize strikes is going to be very controversial, but nevertheless if an acceptable system is set-up within the social services to increase wages where necessary and holidays, all these things can be done, they can be addressed, but they must not be overrun by politics. Even politicians need public services, of course they do. Public services must become, just to use a phrase, like a wholly car, it’s a simplest act.

Public services are needed for everyone 24hrs/day, 7days/week and therefore people who seek employment in the pubic services are guaranteed a job for life and also they should be allowed to move from one sector to another within the social services through proper training programs so they remain in the public services, and such move should not affect their pension. There are so many instances where the people suffer individually and collectively depending on the segment, because some sectors or others of the social services have ever drawn their employment, this is to work because there is a problem. This cannot be allowed to happen because it causes so much problem, so much sufferings to people who need these services.

Well, as I said in the beginning, these thoughts this morning are about public services, a controversial, because I maintain that strikes should be illegal. I can understand the need for strikes in the private sector and I repeat social services are public services and they should ever and nerver be contracted out to private companies only with the business to make a profit, they must be kept separated for ever from public services.

Now, I have no doubt that I should have some feedbacks on my comments this morning but it is something I can feel strongly about, because I also have been a sufferer because of social services people being on strike. It cannot be allowed to continue and hopefully it will not be allowed in the future, there will be no need for strikes, because the conditions of work, the wages pay the normal ability within the social services will always keep those who work for social services within the social services, they will not want to leave, knowing that they have a job for life, because people need social services for life, it just makes common sense.

Well, dear brothers and sisters, this is enough for this morning, I thank you very much for listening and I bid you all a good day and just one last thought : I hope you will never suffer because of strikes in some sectors of social services that have affected you in a negative way. I bid you all a good day, bye-bye for now.
AUDIO TAPE Transmissions Here / Audio Transmission / Social Services
« Last post by Lemuel on Today at 01:32:46 AM »
Speaker: Lemuel
Subject: Social Services
Date/Time: 16th Dec. 2018  07:32 Local  06:32 Z

https://app.box.com/s/n9ctsih4mqnr3ps7tbjdfvxomilf5q3d
GREET YOUR THOUGHT ADJUSTER / Re: Dreams
« Last post by Clency on Today at 01:23:13 AM »
When I find myself in a nostalgic mood, I often listen to romantic musics and last night, in a dream, I was looking for a love song when suddenly those words popped up before my eyes : ‘The Prince of Love’. I don’t know why, I instantly had a weird feeling that it was referred to Our Lord Jesus. Hope to have good news soon about His Second Return. :D Domtia
Good evening (my time - Eastern Standard-USA) my fellow forumites as I sit here ogling my computer screen in complete awe and reverence, mired in thoughts of our beloved Lord Jesus returning to our planet after more than 2,000 years of our waiting,  I reaffirm my unfaltering love for the Universal Father, Lord Jesus and our Creator Father Michael and Spirit Mother Nebadonia.  It is a majestic honor to be totally committed to serving the will of The Father......Having said that, I want to say a few words about the Morse Code subject.....A very long time ago I was trained in Morse Code receiving and transmitting -- in 1949 for 16 weeks, and then in 1953 another 16 weeks in specialized Morse Code transmitting and receiving.  I was a part of a small group (in 1949) staffing a Ham station on the island of Guam in the Marianas Islands.  For those with a techie interest, we had two transmitters wired in series (BC-610, transmitters used in the old WWII bomber aircraft, the B-17).  Operating within the power output limits, we could transmit a signal around the world from our small island.  It was a lot of fun. Even used to have a ham license RESTRICTED RADIOTELEPHONE OPERATOR Permit number 8-34893, issued 23 January 1953 expiring five years thereafter.  Learned how to use the high-speed key; it was called the Vibraflex - trade name, I suppose.  Put forth the effort to try to qualify for the ICAO (International Civil Aviation Operator) license - one must have been able to receive and transmit at least 31 words per minute.  That speed is just a blur to most.  I did not actually take the test, but I could receive around 28-30 words per minute.  At that time, there was a requirement that civil trans-oceanic flights must have on board an ICAO qualified radio operator.....Since I just days ago had my 88th birthday, all these words about Morse Code are pretty much academic, I guess.  But, I would feel remiss if I did not make this known since words have been said regarding a need for Ham operators qualified in Morse Code.  I have heard it said that one never forgets how to ride a bicycle; perhaps the same is true for Morse Code operators.  Please be aware, Ron, and perhaps others, if there should be a need felt for my aforementioned skills, I would surely secure some equipment, including a practice oscillator with code key, and commence code practice plus taking necessary test to secure a Ham license....Ocean waves of blessings and my peace upon all.
Ray Borden  //  TrinitiLuv  //  16December2018  //  Washington DC Metro Area

I thank everyone for bringing this information to our attention.  I find it so fitting that Christ will stand by his promise not only to return but to be seen by the spiritual eyes first to keep things in it's prespective for those who love to quote the scriptures. No matter what happens next He did or will reveal Himself to the spiritual eyes first, in York the spiritual capital of the world, its just sad that we have so few spiritual eyes to behold Him including myself. However we all wait in anticipation for the Light of God to this world.

Domtia

Weydevu

Weydevu 
TRANSLATIONS / Re: Wiadomoci po polsku (Posts in Polish)
« Last post by Andre_P on December 15, 2018, 05:07:33 AM »
Ta sama wiadomość po angielsku :
http://forum.serara.org/index.php?topic=11790.msg72756#msg72756
Napisał : Clency, członek-bohater
Kategoria / Temat : JEZUS WRACA PRZED BOŻYM NARODZENIEM ALLELUJA / Jezus i Lord Michał ogłaszają powrót Jezusa
« Odpowiedź nr 26, 14 grudnia 2018 r., godz. 10:18:44 »

Jeśli dobrze to odebrałem, to data 16 grudnia nie jest wyryta w kamieniu, ponieważ jest powiedziane: "...Jezus pojawi się wkrótce i czy to będzie dzień 16-go lub w wigilię Bożego Narodzenia, albo też po jutrze, to : Jego czas jest blisko."

Co więcej, nie będzie transmisji telewizyjnej w tym konkretnym dniu, ponieważ "Czekamy na 16 grudnia na 2709 Sunset Lane, bo jeśli pojawię się w ciele, to zrobię to najpierw tam i w tym dniu. Potem świat musi czekać na decyzję naszego Ojca w Niebie o moim następnym publicznym wystąpieniu, zanim ten rok dobiegnie końca, a po zakończeniu próby w Jorku." I dalej : "Daty te są przeciwstawne (konfliktowe) dla ducha, ale podaliśmy je jednak."

Podsumowując, nasz Pan Jezus będzie tutaj w tym dniu, ale nie w telewizji i będzie widoczny tylko dla nielicznych, ale jeśli wszystko pójdzie dobrze, wydarzenie to nastąpi przed końcem tego roku. Niech się stanie wola Ojca. Domszia
Transcribed from Lemuel’s transmission

Truth, Beauty and Goodness (T.B.G) 2

Lemuel : Good morning everyone. Our talk this morning is simply a follow one from yesterday where we talked about Truth, Beauty and Goodness – T.B.G – and the fact of looking everyday the Truth, Beauty and Goodness, you will find it because in fact it is all around. This morning I want to go just a little bit further and explain to you that what you find, what you incoporate in your own system – Truth, Beauty and Goodness – in fact you actualize those very three qualities yourselves and it becomes part of your nature.

So, what you have found externally, you incoporate into your system and you express it internally and so in the beginning what was outside is into you and then later what is inside you leaves you Truth, Beauty and Goodness. So, I hope you understand what I am trying to say here. It is the same principle that works for everything : what you seek you find and then when you have it, you express it. What you learn externally you teach it from internally.

When you really think about it, dear brothers and sisters, it is quite logical. If you remember as a child when you learned simplest things, you learned it from the outside of course and eventually you remember these things and you express them and this is true thoughout all of our lives. What you learn, you teach and what you teach you learn, it’s the same for all story, there is no difference between the student and the teacher : the teacher is the student and the student is the teacher. So, the same principle is involved here – what you find externally you express from internally.

It is quite a beautiful thing, but obviously you need to look to the right stuff and that is where we come back to the TBG – the Truth, Beauty and Goodness. You are aware of all the other things out there as we mentioned yesterday. If you are always looking for the Truth, the Beauty and the Goodness, the time will come when you will express only that, now how wonderful is that ? If everybody could do that this world would be so very different, I am sure you can all appreciate this for yourselves.

To find Truth,  Beauty and Goodness and to express them as you go through life is the highest quality of thing that you can do, think about this, and we have of course the perfect example who has been an inspiration for so many people over 2000 yrs now and that is our own Jesus Christ. Jesus was Truth, Beauty and Goodness and we can only emulate His example and we can if only we seek to do that. As I just explained, when you find Truth, Beauty and Goodness and you incorporate them into your own system, you will express Truth, Beauty and Goodness, it cannot be otherwise. As I just mentioned, we teach what we learn and we learn what we teach.

So, this is just a short follow-one from yesterday’s talk and it is important for you all to realize and understand that what you seek for you find and then you are able to express it, it is such a logical thing. If you want to learn to sing you take lessons on singing and then eventually you will be able to teach someone else to sing, it’s that simple. So to-day being Saturday and I hope you are enjoying a lovely weekend and I am sure you are also able to express Truth, Beauty and Goodness – TBG – wherever you are and whatever you are doing.

This is Lemuel signing-off for to-day, it has been a pleasure to talk to you and hope to talk to you again soon, so I wish you a very good day, thank you for listening, bye-bye for now. Domtia
AUDIO TAPE Transmissions Here / Audio Transmission / Truth, Beauty and Goodness T.B.G. 2
« Last post by Lemuel on December 15, 2018, 01:58:35 AM »
Speaker: Lemuel
Subject: Truth, Beauty and Goodness T.B.G. 2
Date/Time: 15th Dec. 2018  07:58 Local  06:58 Z

https://app.box.com/s/s4p7zy3s984wcjyewk4l73mxdwhz5k44
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10