Recent Posts

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
General Discussion / Re: Vision of Patterns on Seafloor
« Last post by 7inOcean on August 18, 2018, 06:16:10 AM »

As I sought in prayer to request some explanation to the above vision that I was presented with, Mother Spirit came in to speak along with Michael and Lanaforge who have some more additional things to say; here I share under this thread to keep it all together:

Mother Spirit:

“These are images like pieces to a puzzle. What it is, is censored for now. What you see is what you get, in time it will come to you and you will recognise it, get a deja-vu and know what it is when it is presented to you in a later time. For now, you see images and its meaning is censored for reason of State. You will understand it later on. Let time be the teacher for you. It is enough for us to see you have the gift of visual insight on levels of the morontial ability. This is due to our work in your brain-stem to move you in areas of sensory abilities that you are very good at receiving. I work in this to get it done better. You are a seer, my dear, your Adjuster and I work closely to getting this attuning more in you to do this function.

“Let it go, let the passage of time unveil this for you and you will see it better than you do now. “

[Sue: o.k. Thank you Mother Spirit, is there anymore things you would like to add to here?]

“Stay as you are, remain in your calm composure and keep up with Ankara as that is a newly assigned teacher with you. You will be working closely together in relation to your morontial bonding of your Adjuster attunement. This is so there is the ability to attune to the hub-type of communication we may have going in the near future so as to enable better flow of transaction of information where Michael sees the need for it to occur. Michael has some things to say.”

Michael of Nebadon:

“There is coming a long transmission I would like you to sit down to take Sue, if you can, and it is Lanaforge who is eager to speak on this matter of financial woes that you recently heard of the other day. It is now time to get on with work and I need this to be known by all of you as it has repercussions everywhere when it affects the very life you live. I leave this with Lanaforge to speak to this subject. Suffice it to say, those images you get Sue are only part of the work on your brain stem as Mother Spirit points out in order to improve your ability to fine-tune the morontial visionary acuity you have going well in you. This is to enable better insights to reckon the work you have got going already. Lanaforge is ready here to speak.”

[Yes, Lanaforge, go ahead and speak.]

Lanaforge:

“I have a long transmission, but it is not going to be as long when you are good to get the gist of what is really necessary to state.

“I cannot overemphasize the trouble the global markets are facing when the currency of many nations are struggling to maintain its worth under the weight of huge unpayable debts these nations cannot meet. It is soon to crumble under its own making and the value of any currency will have no strength to meet its intended purchasing power.

“For this reason, there will be a necessity to make a parity of the currencies and to have the gold standard issue in place to stabilise the fluidity of transaction to keep commerce floating at all. Otherwise, there would be no buyers or sellers and things grind down to a halt in stagnation, we find very dire in the coming emergency of the dark transition, that will erupt all over the place and food, water, shelter and transportation will come in high demand. Without which people will simply not survive the harsh cold that will spill over in various parts and many may even see loss of life in various regions due to the severity as they may suffer the most damage.

“I make this transmission for one reason alone. To bring awareness to the need for all of you to prepare yourself for the worst and to also be prepared to be calm in the midst of what is to be chaos in all likelihood. Take what you can and eat well if you can help it. Go where it is safe to do so, otherwise, stay low, keep warm and help one another in your households to sustain ourselves as long as you can. Just know it will pass quickly when the earth settles itself and then we can get to task to do the work of reclamation and rehabilitation.

“There is more to be said but it is rather premature to say it just yet. The plans ahead are in place, and we settle in for a rough start along with some nasty hurdles to cross over before we can be recognised to be a force for good in the world that has so abruptly moved from one era to a new set of challenges.

“I am Lanaforge to present for now the rough outline of what is to be expected and as your Planetary Prince, we ask that you all get ready to apply yourselves as best as you can and get to work in assisting wherever you are in doing good to others. This is all for now as I make updates along the way as this one is at this stage. I bid you all well and good day.”

End. (3.10pm)

Hello to my large spiritual siblings in this forum of mind: - *
All my delicious sisters who received the Grace of the merger with the respective fragment, and all my brothers in services and actions on this primitive planet, despite the mistakes and egotistic adventures "certain, know everyone that the number of merged service is increasingly active, the evidence, the chaos of our present Urantia nearing total eradication is UNDER SINGLE DIVINE CONTROL

Dear Beloved, no souls of the plan n échapppe the Heart of God, our benevolent Master and cosmic educators are our valuable guides and L d in homo sapiens evolution path is being among the billions of men and
Women on all continents, from this global chaos, WE All and all as agreed MEMBERS OF RESERVE CORPS intended to Urantia 2018 are services and actions, our order of numbers are already privileged and glorified in this destructive Humanity Corps for this sextra-ordinary moment Fusion in the ordinary of our lives in this work "spiritual" exquisite and courageous, we, myself included that of the continent Europeen associated Yours in Service
d united to the will of those who lead us, my friends, my brothers in this "evil-odorant- Garden under the smoldering ashes of the opponent in all its forms even to genetic nonexistent spiritual DNA 'or adulterated as the example of our brother Larry, can you understand, CHOICE of individuals, human sapiens hijacked by personal charter of a lanonendek son,

My brothers and sisters, by the eternal presence of the moment, in the space / time that Urantia "Garden
became dark colored and subtly cancérisé by corruption, fraud-meurtrière- the violence called necessary evil to bring up the bright and dazzling LAZER current DIVINE, you, we party quality of your humanity / divinity experien "sky" = tHE merger with respective fragment of each service on every continent, as all our generous soyions GUIDES COSMIC
and our brothers intelligent and aware of this réuinitialisation of "homo sapiens in homospiritus" 2018
Thus in the time space that characterizes us, of c HEFS, monitors, teachers, assistants, Median, hybrid like us REMAIN worthy and Resplandissants Lazers of LIGHT service and actions of the present moment of primitive Urantia by way of "light and Life"
G Loire GOD UNDER CONTROL ... in this eternal love which cancels all evils ..P "otchamé

BERNADETTE  DE FRANCE    Ajusteur  P'Otchamé Famille spirituelle  N°5  dans la Fratrie avec N° ordre
AUDIO TAPE Transmissions Here / Audio Transmission / Be careful what you say.
« Last post by Lemuel on August 18, 2018, 05:58:00 AM »
Speaker: Beloved/Lemuel
Subject: Be careful what you say.
Place: Girona, Catalunya, Spain.
Date/ Time: 18th Aug. 2018  11:57 Local  09:57 Z

https://app.box.com/s/19mrflgolj7w9jqrm7y9zpldcxlqov8n
Bonjours à ma nombreuse fratrie spirituelle de ce forum de l esprit, : - *
Toutes mes soeurs délicieuses ayant reçu la Grace de la fusion avec leur fragment respectif,  et tous mes fréres en services et actions sur cette primitive planète, malgré les erreurs et les aventures égotique" decertains, sachez tous et toutes que le nombre de fusionnés en service est de plus en plus actif, la preuve, le chaos de notre urantia actuel en voie d éradica
Wendy Winter DOF 16.7.18 10 AM Australian Local Time Zone.
FUSION TALK / Re: Brain Washing Not!!!!
« Last post by 7inOcean on August 18, 2018, 02:30:44 AM »
I did read the post yesterday regarding Larry, the rebellion of the Urantia Foundation and the rescinding of the SER, I  fell silent in sadness to be honest and couldn't bring myself to comment. It is just sad that another rebellion erupts and no one in that Foundation seems to get what revelation is. As in regards to the Millenium 3 book,  I admit getting it, I started in  reading the first page and gave up as it got very suspicious as to the author as anonymous and the language in it. I don't like it  when I know TUB AND SER are in volumes of enlightening reading as opposed to a miniscule thumb that actually plagiarises from other sources e.g. Ron's work in the ABC Summaries. I agree with Ron and Michael on their views stated so strongly.

I understand how Ron feels of our lazy response to his strongly voiced post,  but to be fair it hit us, well me, in much sadness and realisation the battle is now very real. Thank you for allowing us to see the ugly part and then how is Michael going to face the Vatican with sweetness when it too is plagued with pedophilia issues and so on?

Sue/7inOcean
Hi Ron and thank you,

This is when my notebook comes in handy for dates and I have two.

• I present to you two different dates: one from Michael and Mother Spirit, Nebadonia to inform me at 6pm 31/12/2017  the following entry/message in my notebook at that time:

“Wait this out, the message is due. The morning is better for you to receive at your freshest after the sleep. Sleep it off (as I was fatigued with much going on) now, you are too tired. “
(I got the gist - fusion for me was to be on 5th January, 2018 - letting me know in advance to get rest at that time (following words sings out in my sensory) ‘Diapetra Sonsonnortia Clayotia Hitienotia’. My fusion is the first in the SER and will be closely grouped with your mind family of origin(?). Ron and I as Barmtorsha Adjutants Spirit.”

2. About 06/03/2018 Ron sent me a private email regarding my fusion status and reports it have occurred on January 14, 2018 at 11.30am. At the time Ron you have said in your email that is was supposed to have happened earlier in January, as it was said in No.1 above, but it was delayed until I got home from my holiday in Queensland and it was then confirmed on 14/01/2018 as in No.2.  Bear in mind I knew well before in December from Michael and Mother Spirit even my spiritual name as is spelled out above at the time.

Thank you and Congratulations to Steve and Joylin!

Sue Whiley/7inOcean
FUSION TALK / Brain Washing Not!!!!
« Last post by Ron Besser on August 18, 2018, 01:20:20 AM »
Brain Washing Not!!!!

I am Michael of Nebadon.  We now have people like the 9th candidate for fusion ruling they are not to be considered especially if someone like Ron Besser is offering the information.  Ron let this candidate have it good with his foul behavior and washed his hands of the candidate for good,  After I looked at the situation hours later, for Ron really and truly got so angry he shouted a slur at the brat to stay still and listen before he careened off into the wilds of lost souls which he has just done.  I am truly sorry Ron had to experience this and he is too and has apologized to the Censor and the Adjuster for yelling at this ward who thinks he is superior to all.  He is among the worst tabulators of spirit we have seen as an ascension candidate from Urantia and he will learn the hard way how his hopes just fade over years of careful preparation to be among the elect on Urantia as he was to begraned fusion in the coming weeks and now faces be sent into the wilderness for his pretensions before our operators to let him see what it is to work in harmony.  Ron has no direct bearing over this matter any more. 

Further, I am rescinding Ron as our primer spokesman just because Jesus has volunteered to do this work to relieve him of announcing to candidates of their impending fusion with the Father's spirit.  Once before we had a candidate be unable to handle the idea of fusion and she blew wide open the problem to be had in dealing with humans who are accidentally chosen and must be left to mature for decades if not hundreds of years more before they are considered for fusion with their Adjusters on the planet of Urantia.

I am considering moveing the 9th candidate into what Dante called Purgatory in order for him to reap the benefits of humility for he teased Ron into being furious over the simple issue of who could tell him anything.  Ron did not care but he was working Ambrose Melchizedek at the time who also bridled at number nine over this very issue before and now relents no longer once he and Joylin are separated at her impending death so soon after fusion in her hom in Colorado.  Ron has written her achievement up in another thread in this Category for you all to read.  You Ron are not to deliver any further news unless they are known to you to keep your perplexion pure before the judges as you really let number nine know who was boss.  That will not be considered a demerit toward you but be careful next time.  We are watching this sad affair wind down with number nine.  I am also revising my recision against Ron doing this for us as he is very good at doing it and it must be reported that those who have normal egos actually enjoy being informed by him of this sacred good news.  I leave it at that for now.

ADDITIONAL ANNOUNCEMENT YOU MUST KNOW!
Ron dictated to all of you yesterday and all of you failed to note it!  We are disgusted with most and you are on your own now for just being lazy and not attending to these interests.  I hear Ron mutter why do they bother being on the site at all if they are so bored with it?  In any case you should have knows I took the new Urantia Book off line and pushed it back for you to received it for another five (5) years.  Ron was upset and told us in no uncertain terms that doing so lets the battle field to clear sin and infidelity from the Urantia high places to continue and fester even more against the prevailing truth that the present Urantia Foundation now has perpetrated actual rebellion in the ranks on Urantia.  Ron knows the story very well and I do not repeat it here, but that Foundation has coluded with the trials of Lucifer and has made a false report and will fry in hell as far as we are concerned for somet ime to come.  We are uterly disgusted with their behavior and will leave that to the judges when they are taken to court on Urantia over this stupid misbehavior.  We conclude the following:

The SIXTH EPOCHAL REVELATION is now scheduled to appear as predicated a short time ago and we will proceed with those plans immediately upon Ron receiving a copy to photograph as promised to post to this site.  Good day. Michael."

END

Amethyst, this is a superb post.  Congratulations getting up the courage to make it all seen as you got it in parts I believe?  In any case I think it is a sign of your spiritual maturity that this can be delivered with such poise and complete understanding by all of us.  Thank you.

Ron Besser

UNIVERSE CENSOR - "I am the one who delivered this message to Joylin last year and she was too weak and full of age foibles to take it on well enough.  Ron just announced two more fusions on Urantia including Joylin as the 7th to fuse and Steve Gitz the 8th to fuse.  We will soon add a ninth fusion Ron knows but battles his ego so harshly he is withheld for now from being announced, and may bever be announced.  We are sure he is a good man but is so proud of what he thinks he knows he cannot tolerate another telling him another thing and Ron let him have it, and has since apologized to his Adjuster and to the man himselfelf, but Ron as usual is excellent at telling us what will or will not work with the human ego.  I also remind Ron that surgery for his legs cannot occur unless there is a surgeon and they will not present themselves in time for Ron to be cleared of all this awful pain situation that plagues all of us.

"As the Universal Censor of Record on Urantia and its environs, we are stumbling around this morning t opray for Ron and his mighty exposure to the heat of dissatisfaction from the 9th fusion candidate.  Ron has washed his hands of him for good reason but is reminded as Soul Helper he must do all as directed and has pledged to do so, but as we have discovered, when Ron gets heated over bad or boorish behavior, there is trouble afoot there, and this individual has recanted he will not be the fool to fuse on Urantia with someone like Ron around to lay the law down and it has caused a deep breech between the 9th candidate and his Thought Adjuster and so on.  Ron reportedly is ready to speak again if requestee to, but in this case there is no further fusion offered and this person will be amended to the judtes in about a year and one half to explain his decision to rescind all work having to do with Ron and his ABC Summaries.  We lament this but number nine is a pain in the neck and will be kept from becoming the ninth fused candidate to fuse on Urantia before mortal death.  I am the Universal Censor of Record here and you Ron rightly apologized but your flared when he showed you utter disrespect and you let him have it so hard, he cried briefly and let it go for good.  You are not happy to hear he has fled spirtiaully before the dragon of Lucifer and will not be heard anymore in our counsels.

"I am Universal Censor number 131514274715    Good day."
Ron--I was told my fusion date was January 04, 2018.  Its good to see the list getting longer!
Amethyst
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10