Recent Posts

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
AUDIO TAPE Transmissions Here / Re: Audio Transmission / Welcome the new
« Last post by occerpa on November 16, 2018, 11:39:26 AM »
Loving greetings to all the dear brother members of this glorious forum of this time. Just to express my immense satisfaction that I feel to be able to be a present witness through this medium, of the most transcendental event of all the history of Humanity as it is the announced beginning of a new free system of all the old that we have been dragging as a consequence of the perfidy of Lucifer, sovereign of the system. And, for this hour when we must be carrying out that impressive encounter, between celestials and mortals in the house of Ron Besser, our magnanimous leader and architect of all this beauty, operating as an interface between the highest and the lowest, let's say it that way, to wish from the deepest part of my soul, my vows and wishes for the total success of all in that unique and original meeting, and because we also have the fortune to enjoy in this life the happy result of that suigéneris meeting . I remain pending and praying for the good news of this day from Lemuel his always nice audios. Thanks
Music Compositions And Other Artistic Expressions / Feeling good
« Last post by Clency on November 16, 2018, 09:06:41 AM »
This song « Feeling Good » with lyrics by Nina Simone was constantly in my mind to-day and I thought to share it with all of you, since it seems to me that the words are of great significance to what is taking place to-day. I like much the jazzy version by Michael Bubble, so here it is : Feeling good

Enjoy
AUDIO TAPE Transmissions Here / Re: Audio Transmission / Welcome the new
« Last post by Clency on November 16, 2018, 08:44:45 AM »
Transcribed from Lemuel’s transmission

Welcome the new

Lemuel : Good morning everyone. Well to-day, dear brothers and sisters, promises to be a day that will go down in history, not only a red letter day, but a day to begin a new era, a new system and so to-day we say : ‘welcome to the new’. Things will not change overnight of course, but nevertheless what is due to take place at the house of Ron Besser to-day in York, Pennesylvania, as you all know, as you have read in recent postings, there will be a most wonderful of meetings to take place. Never before such a meeting taking place between Celestials and human-beings.

The meeting in Ron Besser’s house to-day will be to inaugurate the Magisterial Foundation and when that is taking place Jesus will appear at the head of the table and He will speak about the Magisterial Foundation. I think it will be helpful for all of you to imagine that a tremendous foundation needs to be put into place before one can build a palace on top of it, it only makes sense of course. The foundation is the most important, no matter what is built of top of it, and so what is being laid to-day in Ron Besser’s house during this meeting is to lay the foundation for all activities here on Urantia.

Now, just think about that for a moment, it is not just to inaugurate the Magisterial Foundation, it will also inclued of course the Michael Mission and at the same time now the Magisterial Mission and in time to come the Trinity Mission. All these will be founded to-day and the meeting will take place to bring these foundations into a reality and the attendance, apart from Ron Besser of course will be Larry Gossett and Steven Gitz.

So, I say once again, this is the first never to have happened before throughout the all Superuniverse of Orvonton where human-beings and Celestials come together for a meeting of great importance and the appointments will be made to the board of directors for the Foundation. This is the first and it is so wonderfully important. So, dear brothers and sisters, to-day is a day to end old days, so to speak, we welcome the new and to-day is the first day of a new system, Divine Intervention. We will see now little by little, everyday, we will begin to see evidence of the dawning of this new day.

You are all aware, I am sure, of so many things that need to be addressed and the work of the Magisterial Son, of Monsoloran, a Mighty Messenger, will certainly have plenty of work to do and they will be helped, not only from other Celestials, but we members of this forum and others throughout the world, will be doing our part to make the Missions a success.

We have all been warned many times of the up-coming dark period and the earth changes that must take place and will take place and we will see things that we will prefer not ever to see, but we have been trained and prepared for this for years. When the time comes we will stand-up to the bar and we will do our bit in faith and trusting our own Beloved Indwelling Father Fragments.

To-day, we welcome the new and we do so with open arms and open heart, because this is something that has been needed for so many years, thousands and thousands of years, and to think now that finally to-day, this very day to-day is the beginning of the new and it is so wonderful to think that at last we are on our way to a new life, to a new system where there will be the end of wars and there will be the end of drugs. It is so wonderful, I nearly lose the words for trying to think about it.

So, dear brothers and sisters, go about to-day in your normal activities, but try to remember, to-day is going to be a day like no other throughout history of human kind of this planet. Yes indeed, it is that significant, it is that important. WOW !!! as you say. I thank you all for listening, this is Lemuel signing off for to-day and I am sure we will hear some news as a result of this meeting to-day in York. We will hear something very soon, I am sure and I hope to talk to you again to-morrow.

So, thank you again for listening, have a wonderful weekend and I say bye-bye for now. Domtia
AUDIO TAPE Transmissions Here / Re: Audio Transmission / Goodbye to the old
« Last post by Clency on November 16, 2018, 08:43:15 AM »
Transcribed from Lemuel’s transmission

Goodbye to the old

Lemuel : Good morning everyone. Well to-day will be a very special day, so we can’t let it pass without  mention the fact that to-day will go down in history as the very last day of the old system, life as we have known it thoughout all of our lives and those of our ancestors, going back to many centuries, in fact. It is very difficult to imagine or to accept this as a fact the last day of the system that has been put upon us so many years to which we have been slaves.

It is so remarkable, how can one begin to imagine the new which will start to-morrow and we will speak about that to-morrow, but for now we say good-bye to the old and obviously looking past, one can only identify with our own individual lives and our parents and grand-parents and generations before us, they are gone, although we do not know the sort of lives that they had, it was hard, it has been hard throughout each and every generations, each reality of course is different.

It also must be said, me personally being an old sentimental, I feel melancholic and sad, saying good-bye to what has been familiar for so many years, looking back to things I have done, places I had been, people I have met under circumstances good, bad and indifferent, we can all do that. Perhaps to-day is a good day of doing it.

We have talk about this before, looking back over the years and say thank-you to each and everyone that has passed or crossed our paths from time to time and you tell them that you love them and you thank them and you sent them light and love wherever they are now, whether they are alive or gone to the mansion worlds, it does not matter, your sincere wishes will be received by them.

So, is it really difficult, because in fact my early years, during the second world war in Whales, it was difficult for my parents, looking back, my father was away in the war in India, but how my mother survived to bring a soup to me and my sister in a worse conditions and I remember we were so happy, we had practically nothing but we were happy.

All the children on the same street played happily together, we were all dressed in rags, we had nothing else, but we were so happy playing together. It is also true to say that the older you get, the more you refer and go back to your second childhood as they say. I have very fond memories of my early years and my teenage years.

So, would I do it all over again ? Yes, I would because we were so happy. Now having to say good-bye really to all of it and in fact it all was the bad time as well for many, not for me personally, but I am sure for a lot of you there were many bad times. So we say good-bye to the old system or the house that Jack built as they say in America.

Hopefully now, what took place so many years ago with the Lucifer rebellion and the left-overs of Calisgastia which in fact few of you are still experiencing, but we are assured that there is an end to that now. So we are saying good-bye to a kind of slavery that we all suffered throughout more than two hundred twenty thousand years as I recall and that is a tremendous long time.So can one say good-bye and good riddance to the system, yes indeed.

So, my dear brothers and sisters, this is Lemuel signing off for to-day, I hope to be with you again to-morrow, because although to-day will go down in history and that is very important, to-morrow will be more important, we will speak about that to-morrow and for the time-being I thank you all for listening, it is such a pleasure to talk to you.

I bid you all a very good last day to the old system, bye-bye for now. Domtia
TRANSLATIONS / Re: Wiadomoci po polsku (Posts in Polish)
« Last post by Andre_P on November 16, 2018, 08:06:36 AM »
Ta sama wiadomość po angielsku :
http://forum.serara.org/index.php?topic=11646.msg71934#msg71934
Przekazała : SophiaVeronica. pełny członek
Kategoria / Temat : Miejsce na nowe przekazy / Ruch do przodu
« 15 listopada 2018 r., godz. 16:18:08 »

Nauczyciel : Matka Duch
Odebrała : SophiaVeronica
Data : 15 listopada 2018 r., godz. 19:30 czasu miejscowego
Przedmiot : Ruch do przodu

Jestem tutaj, aby mówić do ciebie i nigdy nie musisz długo czekać, bo jesteśmy przy tobie cały czas. Wszyscy jesteśmy bardzo zajęci i oczekujemy wydarzeń, które wkrótce mają nastąpić. Prosimy was wszystkich o cierpliwość i robienie tego, co robiliście i wykonywaliście tak wiernie każdego dnia.

Prosimy was, abyście kontynuowali wasze modlitwy i przychodzili do Ojca w skromnej i szczerej służbie, aby przyczynić się do tego, co możecie zaoferować w nadchodzących czasach. Wielu ze światów Ducha przybyło na waszą planetę, żeby pomagać i prowadzić ludzkość w tych pierwszych fazach zmian i zamieszania. Prosimy abyście pozostali wytrwali, odważni w dziełach, które powierzyliśmy wam i abyście byli świadomi naszej obecności.

Ojciec dał znak, aby iść naprzód. Zebraliśmy nasze siły i rozpoczynamy nasze rozległe programy, które wprowadzą wasz świat w ruch i pozwolą wam wszystkim informować ludzi wokół was, co się wokół dzieje.

Módlcie się, medytujcie i wykonujcie swoją codzienną pracę z miłością i troską. Zwracajcie uwagę na pewne znaki i wrażenia, które mogą wydawać się niezwykłe lub nie po kolei. Zmiany nie rozpoczną się natychmiast na całym świecie, bo to byłoby tylko bardziej mylące i mogłoby być bardzo destrukcyjne lub przerażające dla tych, którzy nie są przygotowani.
Lubimy gdy jesteście spokojni i zdecydowani. Nie działajcie, dopóki nie wiecie co zrobić w konkretnej sytuacji. Proście i módlcie się o więcej informacji. Jesteśmy tutaj, żeby wam pomagać i umieścić was tam, gdzie będziecie najbardziej wartościowi dla otoczenia. Wierzcie w siebie i w to, co wam mówiono i co sprawdziliście w ciągu minionych lat.
Wspieramy was, błogosławimy i stoimy u waszego boku. Matka Duch.
AUDIO TAPE Transmissions Here / Audio Transmission / Welcome the new
« Last post by Lemuel on November 16, 2018, 01:57:22 AM »
Speaker: Lemuel
Subject: Welcome the new
Date/Time: 16th Nov. 2018  07:56 Local  06:56 Z

https://app.box.com/s/uxtljc53fzg0goile9u7v35n41jicrxp
Threads for New Transmissions / Moving ahead
« Last post by SophiaVeronica on November 15, 2018, 04:18:08 PM »
Teacher: Mother Spirit
Receiver: SophiaVeronica
Date: November 15, 2018 Local time: 7:30 pm
Subject: Moving ahead

I am here to talk to you and you never have to wait long for we are around you at all times. We are all very busy and awaiting the events that are about to occur. We ask you all to be patient and to keep doing what you have done and performed so faithfully every day.

We ask you to continue your prayers and to come to the Father in humble and sincere service to contribute what you can offer in the times to come. Many of the worlds of Spirit have come to your planet to assist and to lead humanity in these first phases of change and turmoil. We ask you to remain steadfast, to be courageous in the works we have assigned to you and to become aware of our presence.

The Father has given the sign to move ahead. We have gathered our forces and will start our extensive agendas that will bring your world in motion and make it possible for all of you to inform the people around you what is at hand.

Pray and meditate and do your daily work with love and care. Be attentive to certain signs and sensations that might seem unusual or of a different order. Changes will not immediately start all over the globe for this would only be more confusing and could be very distruptive or frightful to those who are not prepared.
We like you to be calm and determined. Do not act before you know what to do in a specific situation, ask and pray for more information. We are here to help you and to place you where you’ll be of most value for your environment. Belief in yourself and in what you have been told and confronted with during these past years.
We support you, bless you and stand beside you. Mother Spirit.
I'm in the same mode as Clency---Fusion I need and of service I will be to the Missions. I am also just waiting for the time and place to finally be true one with my Beloved TA.
AUDIO TAPE Transmissions Here / Audio Transmission / Goodbye to the old
« Last post by Lemuel on November 15, 2018, 05:57:27 AM »
Speaker: Lemuel
Subject: Goodbye to the old
Date/Time: 15th Nov. 2018  11:56 am Local  10:56 Z

https://app.box.com/s/q3jgmn2gdvzm5bp0kerogsjdsubwjoiq
« Those who have already fused have lost nothing……. »

Ron, I have nothing to lose at all if I don’t have fusion, just to paraphrase a famous song. My intention is to serve in the Magisterial Mission and if fusion is needed to be in it and not outside of it, so I voice my desire, high and loud, to be fused. I am just waiting for the time to know my place in it, whatever it is. For now, I am going with the flow, eventhough I am not so successful in my attempt to transmit, but I know that I have nothing.……nothing at all…..if I don’t have fusion.

I am now heading to my second cataract intervention.Domtia
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10