Recent Posts

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
Thank you so much Sue and Pre'Mtor.  You have a way of saying things that help soften our apprehensions, and I appreciate the time you take to explain what you experiences as I think it can be helpful to all of us.
Amethyst
General Discussion / Re: Welcome David
« Last post by niant2 on May 21, 2018, 10:36:22 PM »
 :)   welcome home David!,..., I can not wait to learn more about you my dear brother!!!!   ;) 8)
General Discussion / Re: Welcome David
« Last post by bradcooke on May 21, 2018, 09:47:06 PM »
David, Welcome! 
I concur with Larry...please tell us more about yourself, experiences, etc.
Thanks!
My dear Sue, your messages are so clear and I, if you have no objection, want to re-post the last few paragraphs of these messages.  As I was reading this through, it felt like this was being transmitted to me as well and I am sure there are others here who have felt as connected to these messages  as I do and as you felt when receiving them.    Sometimes ( and this is one of those times)  even though messages seem to be so directly personal and we are reluctant to post them because of their personal nature,  it remains true that we all here are so closely linked that what is meant and shared with one  has bearing and importance to each of us.

This reception, Sue, is so well done that I don't  think it could have been stated any better which is why I am taking the liberty to re-post and highlite these final paragraphs  from Pre'Mtor and Jesus.   Thank you so much  to all involved with this exceptional message through Sue:

This re-posted from Sue Wiley - 21 May 2108 - 3:12 AM:

"Pre’Mtor:

“Thank you Sue, there is more coming, it is soon to take place. Preparations are done, emissaries are placed, new offices will sprout, yours will be pivotal as Mantutia will guide those regions under his Supervisory care. Take those lessons he will offer as they will instruct you as to how you are best to go about your profession as you do in both transmitting, teaching and in espousing the new revelatory papers soon to be made ready for new readership. Your task is to allow the new brotherhood to flourish and to encourage better readership in those you care for. I know you can do this and more. As Jesus did with his disciples, so you will be tasked in so doing, but you will not be alone. There will accompany you those skilled artisans in teaching methodology from the Adam and Eve Schools who will be so assisting you in this endeavor in education and training.

“Much is coming to relearn history, to adapt to the universe administration of management and service, conduct and protocol. Those protocols will be issued to all personnel who is on staff as to the proper ways and means of etiquette, prayer and reverence with the High Sons who incarnate and appear before you. Your place, among the four other fused ones on Nystoria is rare and unique and one that is to be marked with much more labor as you doubly apply your spiritual muscles to the task in serving the Mission’s aim to bring Nystoria in the early stages of Light and Life. It has a redemptive purpose along with a sense of realization of your true destiny purposes with the Supreme.

“Gather yourself as things take place soon enough and you will have seen more changes adrift than you have in years past. As always, as it goes in this World of the Cross, it takes more than “cracking a few eggs” to make an omelette and Jesus stands in the middle of the crossroads between the great religions of the world and this will be the end of the varying degrees of belief systems to a whole new faith to embrace as one religion of truth, beauty and goodness for all.”

[My mind went to Jesus in all of this: Jesus would you like to say something here?]

“Sue, yes this is Jesus. I speak here as you have a train of mind that beckons greatness yet to unravel. You are like a Christmas present that needs to be unwrapped and it is held well in tact with an Adjuster that is bursting at the nice pretty bow on the ornate ribbon that is bestowed on the gold-laced wrapping paper that is enfolded upon you. Get ready for the unwrapping of you. That is what is occurring in your morontializing process, your soul self will indeed emerge and be a full-blown balloon of a giant crest of a wave so glorious, it will caroon and emerge ever upon the whitewash created by the Spirit of love.

“I am Jesus, Sue, recognize I have work to accomplish and I need my disciples with me to make it happen. You are my disciple, the ones who hear my voice and take it well and can count better than I can. You are one smart cookie and I intend to use you when the time comes, but stay as you are for a while longer as things settle and then we are good to go.

“Now this for all of you: Stay tuned as we are going to be have to contend with a mighty wave of discontent as I stand in the middle of a room and speak my mind to all that represents the nations they hail from. This is no easy task for any one human; it takes the Almighty Supreme to take on the giants of time to flatten out the lumps that stand in the way of good progress of the soul. I intend to introduce the truth for all to hear and hear it well. It will be like a shearer does to the wheat in full spring. A necessary harvest to collect and use and not let it lie in waste any more than it stands for.

“I am Jesus and I am coming in earnest and it will be done in a manner appropriate to the reasons of my being present among you. That is all I wish to say for now and may you be calm and focused on that day of days when God speaks as I speak.”

Thanks again, Sue....LarryG

Some Thoughts Muses & Meanderings / Re: Believe It or Not - see message inside
« Last post by felibon on May 21, 2018, 09:55:26 AM »
Wow.! If it’s not a fake as Ron said... maybe the rectangular paintings are the Ultimatonic engines 😜
I still remember when i was very interested in UFO phenomena but naturally the intuition (T/A ;-)said that this was not so important and pushes me up to Urantia/Nystoria book..

Domtia friends..

PD: is it possible to go for a trip and come back before supper time... 😂😂🤦🏻‍♂️
General Discussion / Re: Removing Inelligence Category for Now 21May2018
« Last post by Dorian on May 21, 2018, 09:33:29 AM »
Thank you Ron for this update and I fully understand and concur with your understanding of how some may take what is given and use it in ways to fit their own agendas.  The message was quite clear to me.
Dorian
Thank you little sister Sue and Pre'Mtor and Jesus for letting us in on this wonderful message of love and concern and most of all on the promise of the growing Mission status.  I don't have a lot to say here but I wanted you to know that I do follow our forum very faithfully and am available when the time shall come.

Peace and blessings to you,
Dorian
Domtia
General Discussion / Removing Inelligence Category for Now 21May2018
« Last post by Ron Besser on May 21, 2018, 09:18:13 AM »
Dear List, this post is with regard to the first category on the list here.  I feel it is time to remove the Intelligene Category as it has done its job and it could grate on some nerves out there that is not necessary at this time.  I think those who read it and are interested are satisfied that is all we can do right now but to warn to keep your powder dry and not to get disappointed on the intractable behavior our leaders get into or take us into as unwilling participants of  disaster. 

I also will bring the category back when something new is to be added as I truly trust that both Serara and Monjoronson will explain things about national relationships that matters to say when it is time to say them over the next few years.  For now it comes down to keep it from becoming stale and maybe offensive to some who do read it with a fine toothed comb to boot.

Thank you for reading it and I ask your patience until we have a better understanding how to handles these kinds of posts that are meant to fully inform you but are not meant for the general public to see either.  It is a bit of a quandary to handle but for now we say adios to that particular way of looking at things. 

My best to all,

Ron
AUDIO TAPE Transmissions Here / Re: Audio Transmission / The Missions
« Last post by Pliktarious on May 21, 2018, 06:27:30 AM »
Thanks for the post Lemuel, and I welcome Margul and the Melchizedeks to this beautiful planet which has been renamed Nystoria. I hope that the first thing you do is to contain the military powers who spend trillions of dollars on weapons to defeat one another , when that money could be put into humanitarian projects like feeding the poor and building their infrastructures.I have complete confidence in how ye solve problems and hope the Magisterial Mission is successful, Namaste. 
AUDIO TAPE Transmissions Here / Re: Audio Transmission / The Missions
« Last post by Lemuel on May 21, 2018, 03:19:11 AM »
Clency, the Trinity Teacher Sons are also known as Daynals.
Thank you.
Lemuel
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10