Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10
General Discussion / Donation
« Last post by LarryG on February 15, 2019, 09:15:08 AM »
Ron, I just wanted to let you know that yesterday I made a 100.00 donation since I know that expenses for Starbridge are really high this time of year and I wanted  to make sure you had received it.  LarryG
AUDIO TAPE Transmissions Here / Re: Audio Transmission / Had a good week?
« Last post by Clency on February 15, 2019, 06:28:00 AM »
Transcribed from Lemuel’s transmission

Had a good weekend ?

Lemuel : Good morning everyone. This morning, I just want to ask you all a simple question : Have you had a good week ? Here we are Friday again, time flies by so quickly, it is almost as if everyday is a Friday and we have a full week in front of us. Well, this is what I like to think, I ask myself the same question : Have I had a good week ? And the answer is ‘YES’.

This week I have not had to see a doctor, this week I have not had to visit the dentist, this week I have not gone to see a psych, thank God I have never had that problem. Well, I am just given a thought from my Beloved to say : I live in Catalunya as you know, in Spain and you will not beleive the amount of money that people spend in America on going to see a psych as you refer them a psychologist, it amounts to one billion pound, well almost in industry you can call it. I find it staggering so many people think they need to go and see a psych to sort out their problems.

Well, this in fact is a big insanity, we can talk about it for hours asking ourselves a question : why is it that people think they need to go and see a psych and the simple answer is of course because their ego cannot cope with the problems that they think they have. The words coming to me now – people are broke down – I hope you understand that expression ‘to be broke down’ in something literally means you are stuck. If you have the unfortunate event to fall into a broke, you are broke down because you simply cannot move, and of course you are sinking and you die and that’s it.

People in a similar way can get broke down in circumstances that are always associated with past events. You may have been hurt and offended by what somebody has said or what somebody thinks of you or whatever it is and you hold this into your system. Your ego will not let it go and perhaps your ego is so strong it seeks revenging some way. This problem can grow and grow, and people find themselves being broke down with so many problems that they think they have, only because they will not let go of past events.

It is only your ego that holds grudges against someone, it is your ego that makes judges about other people’s appearances or behaviours, etc..Other people’s opinions about you hurt you and affect you and all these things help to keep you broke down if you are not able to let go of the past. So, I ask you the question again : Have you had a good week ? Have you been able to smile at people sincerely, strangers as you pass them by in the street.

I have been very fortunate this week because I just remember a few days ago a lady’s smile, I am glad really. I am not perhaps a next teenager and she smiled at me and it was a gift, it went straight to my heart, it gave me so much pleasure and of course I made a thank-you mentally, how wonderful. Of course if one is able to do this spontenously, it is such a wonderful gift. When you walk along the streets everyday how many people do you see smiling ?

Hardly any at all because they are so broke down in what they have to do or what they have done in the past or what they have not done in the past, etc…Their face is full of worry and concern, in other words what you see in upfront in their face is their ego, the false personality that is not them. It is a great shame. If only people can let go of their past they will find that not only will you have the odd good day but eventually you will have a good week and a good month and a good year and of course a good life, if only you can let the past go.

Don’t allow yourself to remain broke-down in things that have no importance whatsoever and also this means that sometime it is necessary for you to let go of all relationships. People with whom at one time you were very friendly, you were very close, sometime it is necessary to let them go, let them go on with their lives as you must go on with yours. Wish them all the best of course, you can continue to send them love, light and blessings.

Dear brothers and sisters, as I mentioned in the beginning, here we are again another Friday and a weekend in front of us. It all remains for me to say to all of you : I wish you a most happy, a good weekend, and for the week that is coming I wish you all a very good week. Thank you for listening, bye-bye for now. Domtia
AUDIO TAPE Transmissions Here / Audio Transmission / Had a good week?
« Last post by Lemuel on February 15, 2019, 01:59:07 AM »
Speaker: Lemuel
Subject: Had a good week?
Date/Time:  15th Feb. 2019  07:59 Local  06:59 Z

https://app.box.com/s/e3oavprrfsgdziapdkkpfog024ihs5wv
Hi All, RonB,
Okay, here are my responses:
1)  Did the universe have any input into World War I or World War II?  Any evidence?  Or, just what you think is okay too.
Yes, in the form of Caligastia trying to push his agenda and his hate for Michael and all that Michael stood for.
2)  What does God do when no easy answer comes as to what to do on a planet like Urantia, where many levels of authority have a different view of what is to be done?  What agency has the final say?  Tricky second question that one.
Mmm...He falls back on previous experiential events? But there was none to compare to this, and our duty was to call to action...
3) Are we waiting again? Listen to your mind real well on that one.
We (believers) are waiting, but we are small on this world...so much preparation is needed...to prepare the way...
4) Where am I in this chaos of thinking for myself?  does thinking like this help me at all?
I need to pull back to basics, but the exercise of the spectrum of thought on this helps me to see more clearly.
Does the fact that so few of us are active in preparing the way for the Missions reflect on our handicap in doing our share to get this world to Light and Life? 
"We should never underestimate or discount the importance of our membership here, it is a real treasure for all of us ... each according to their own understanding and growth." This statement by LarryG, I believe that it should become a kind of banner for all of us that really, for some kind of merits, we are here, waiting for those who are in front to indicate what is next. The only thing we should ask in our prayers is: "More spiritual strength and more mental strength"
And thank you Larry and Steve for joining Ron in person and spirit for those meetings and taking a picture and posting it.  It means a lot to the spirit of what you're saying.

On a lighter note, maybe the game, Civilization VII will have a feature or character representing Divine leadership:

https://youtu.be/EZ8XRJNitCE
It comes to me that the real crux and essence of this message from Monjoronson is found and so well expressed in  this paragraph:

“From the three-part aspects of my mission, the brotherhood of man and woman, the establishment of a global government, and the global ‘diffusion’ of one language, none is easier. The spiritual aspect (brotherhood) is the most challengeable, due the evil remnants of Lucifer’s folly. The political aspect (one government) already has its starting point on the inter-nations markets recently created, and the social aspect (one language) also is promising since the best candidate for that, the English tongue, is not linked to just one nation as happened to global languages in the past. None of this will be successful if there won’t be a methodic, efficient way to reduce the genetic maladies now encrusted into the Urantian races, with individuals wholly incapacitated for the expression of noble and spiritual values that really improve human civilization and boost it towards the ideal of the Kingdom of God."

Some of the specifics of just what Monjoronson has in mind, intent, and some of His  proposals for Urantia can be found in the book, "Healing  a Broken World" with it's sub-heading "The Grassroots Guide to a Socially Sustainable Future" as received from Monjoronson by Daniel Raphael with  Byron Belitsos, published in 2013.  Unfortunately for them, us, and Urantia there has been little cooperation from Daniel Raphael, Byron Belitos,  Roxanne  Andrews, their groups and so many others of the variations and aberrations of the old Teaching Missions.  It is my understanding that the numerous invitations from Ron to join with us to become members  and/or partners  towards the establishment and consequent successes of  the Magisterial Missions, the  Contact Commission, The Michael Mission, or a Bestowal Missions have always been ignored, declined, and in general have been met with a cold disregard and disinterest, just have all offers and invitations from anyone in the Urantia Book Foundation and Urantia  Book readers all around the world.  We here can only pray, "Father, forgive them for they know not what they do" and we move forward without them. Ron has never wavered in his continual efforts to include all of these people who could add their energies, talents, and voices to this "sacred" work with these Missions.  It is really quite tragic since we all share the same or similar ultimate common goals for Urantia and Her people.
We should never underestimate nor discount the importance of our membership here.  It is a real treasure for all of us....each according to their own budding and deepening understanding  and growth.    LarryG
TRANSLATIONS / Re: Wiadomoci po polsku (Posts in Polish)
« Last post by Andre_P on February 14, 2019, 10:52:16 AM »
Ta sama wiadomość po angielsku i po rosyjsku :
http://forum.serara.org/index.php?topic=12090.msg74090#msg74090
Przekazał : Prozonov, pełny członek
Kategoria / Temat : Dyskusje ogólne / Żyć albo nie żyć
« 13 lutego 2019 r., godz. 10:37:43 »

Żyć albo nie żyć
Nauczyciel : Dostrajacz Myśli.
Odebrał : Prozonov
Miasto Samara, czas miejscowy 17:30 – 17:50
Wszystko, co dzisiaj odbierzesz, musisz umieścić na stronie internetowej.
Tematem mojego przesłania jest moralność publiczna.

My wszystkie Niebiańskie istoty i cząstki Ojca żyjemy zgodnie z prawami Najwyższego. Wy, śmiertelnicy na Urantii, żyjecie zgodnie z prawami, które wymyśliliście i na ich podstawie budujecie waszą moralność, wasze zasady stosunków między ludźmi. W podstawach waszej moralności nie ma czegoś takiego jak braterstwo ludzi. Żyjecie według zasady każdy dla siebie. To prawie zwierzęce istnienie. Tylko niewielu śmiertelników potrafi przeciwstawić zasadzie "człowiek człowiekowi wilkiem" - zasadę "człowiek człowiekowi przyjacielem, towarzyszem i bratem".

Oczywiście w trudnych sytuacjach ludzie objęci ogólnym żalem, wykazują swoje najwyższe duchowe cechy. Wyraża to prawda, że nie ma większego poświęcenia przed Bogiem, niż oddać swoje życie za przyjaciela, to znaczy za JAKIEGOKOLWIEK człowieka.

Niestety w życiu codziennym ta zasada prawie nie działa. Jest to w dużej mierze spowodowane uzależnieniem ludzi od pieniędzy. Kiedy one są, a tym bardziej, gdy jest ich dużo, moralne zasady altruizmu i bezinteresowności zostają zapomniane. I odwrotnie, biedny człowiek prędzej niż bogaty gotowy jest podzielić z bliźnim ostatni kawałek chleba.

Całe to bezprawie dzieje się na waszej planecie dlatego, że nie znacie i nie chcecie znać Boga. On, który mieszka w każdym człowieku i jest otwarty na komunikację, jest ignorowany. Ciało idzie do kościoła, świątyni, meczetu, synagogi, aby wykonać ogólnie przyjęty rytuał, a faktu, że w nim mieszka żywy Bóg, ono nie zna i nie chce znać.

Urantia to dziwnie bezbożna planeta. Jak możesz spotkać Drugie Przyjście, jeśli nie wierzysz w Boga, ale tylko udajesz. Ogólnie wielu jest skłonnych uważać to za przyjście antychrysta. Oto właśnie do czego doprowadziło śmiertelników ślepe wierzenia w poszczególne, tak zwane święte księgi i kaznodziejów.

Bóg nie jest gdzieś tam, ale tutaj, w tobie. Otwórz się mu, zaufaj mu, podążaj za nim, a twoje życie się zmieni.

Na Urantii było i jest wielu różnego rodzaju guru, wróżbitów i medium. Jest ich wielu, ale Bóg jest jeden, a Chrystus Michał także jest jeden. Otwórz mu swoje serce.

Pamiętaj : Do ciebie należy decyzja, czy będziesz żył wiecznie, czy umrzesz duchowo jeszcze żyjąc w ciele. Ja, jako Dostrajacz Myśli, dobrze o tym wiem.
TRANSLATIONS / Re: Wiadomoci po polsku (Posts in Polish)
« Last post by Andre_P on February 14, 2019, 09:07:05 AM »
Ta sama wiadomość po angielsku :
http://forum.serara.org/index.php?topic=12092.msg74094#msg74094
Podał : Ron Besser, administrator, członek-bohater
Kategoria / Temat : Dyskusje ogólne / Zamiary nadchodzącej wkrótce Misji Magiserskiej - Mondżoronson
« 13 lutego 2019 r., godz. 13:33:44 »

Ta wiadomość od grupy 1111 dzisiaj pochodzi od Mondżoronsona, który bardzo zwięźle mówi czytelnikowi poprostu, co zamierza zrobić. Jeśliby was zapytano, co misją Magisterska ma zamiar zrobić na Ziemi, to pamiętajcie o tej wiadomości, bo ona mówi dokładnie, co Misja ma zamiar zrobić i wprowadzić w życie na Urantii.
Ron

TEKST przekazu grupy 1111

São Carlos - Sao Paulo, Brazylia, 21 grudnia 2018 r.
Nauczyciel : Syn Avonal, Monjoronson.
Temat : "Więcej o Misji Magisterskiej Urantii".

Wiadomość odebrana przez Valdira Soaresa.

Mondżonronson : "To ja, albo jak mnie nazywacie, wasz Syn Boży Avonal, odpowiadając na wasze niepokoje. Jedną z rzeczy, z których wielu nie zdaje sobie sprawy jest to, że nie pojawię się "w chwale i mocy”. Pojawię się jako "mężczyzna z waszego świata" i w tym stanie podczas mojej misji na Urantii będę służył przez około 1000 lat. Na początku stosunkowo niewielu będzie mnie znało jako Avonala. Służba Syna Magisterskiego na świecie takim jak wasz, jest stopniowa i postępująca. Syn Boży przybywający na świat ujawnia się tym, którzy wierzą. Nawet kiedy Chrystus Michał powróci do waszego świata w mocy i chwale, jak obiecał, wielu nadal nie uwierzy, ale wiara nigdy nie jest tylko możliwa ani zbyteczna. Boski plan dla waszego świata spełni się zgodnie z wolą Ojca tak, jak go wykona Michał. Jednak liczy się i zależy od odbioru wiary większości mieszkańców, ale nie wszystkich.

"Kiedy wkrótce się w pełni pojawię, będzie to bardziej na sposób, jak Melchizedek Machiventa obdarzył was na waszym świecie w czasach Abrahama. Jego krótka misja nie pozwoliła, by prawda o prawdziwym Bogu "uschła" nie do poznania. Ja mam obszerny projekt kontynuowania głoszenia prawdziwej Ewangelii Jezusa z Nazaretu, przywracając ją do innych dni i pokoleń, głównie po to, żeby wzmocnić obecnie zarodkowe Braterstwo Mężczyzn i Kobiet na Urantii i ostatecznie odwrócić społeczne i polityczne skutki rebelii Lucyfera, która ustanowiła taki szkodliwy i niebezpieczny nacjonalizm w systemie rządzenia waszego świata.

"Z trzech częściowych aspektów mojej misji, braterstwa mężczyzny i kobiety, ustanowienia globalnego rządu i światowego "rozpowszechnienia" jednego języka, żaden nie jest łatwy. Aspekt duchowy (braterstwo) jest największym wyzwaniem z powodu złych pozostałości fantazji Lucyfera. Aspekt polityczny (jeden rząd) ma już swój początek na ostatnio utworzonych rynkach międzynarodowych, a aspekt społeczny (jeden język) również jest obiecujący, ponieważ najlepszym kandydatem do tego jest język angielski, który nie jest związany z jednym tylko narodem, jak to było w przeszłości z językami światowymi. Nic z tego się nie uda, jeśli nie będzie metodycznego, skutecznego sposobu zmniejszenia chorób genetycznych, które są teraz wrośnięte w rasy Urantii, z jednostkami ludzkimi całkowicie niezdolnymi do wyrażania szlachetnych i duchowych wartości, które naprawdę poprawiają ludzką cywilizację i pobudzają ją w stronę ideału Królestwa Bożego.

"Fakt, że moja ostateczna obecność tutaj jest już znana i wiara w nią jest już na całym świecie, jest bez wątpienia ważną pomocą w moim pełnym pojawieniu się. Jednak oprócz zrozumienia stopniowego i postępującego aspektu mojej misji ważne jest, aby wiedzieć, że chociaż moje postępowanie będzie ściśle zgodne z zasadami Misji Magisterskiej oraz zaleceniami i mądrymi wskazówkami Michała, różnorodne, a nawet nieprzyjazne reakcje ludzi, instytucji i fanatyków religijnych nie są niespodziewane i na pewno będą stwarzać problemy dla działania mojej misji, zwłaszcza na początku, gdy braterstwo mężczyzn i kobiet nie dojdzie do większych proporcji i większego wpływu. Jednym z problematycznych założeń jest oczekiwanie, że będę postrzegany jako "Antychryst" wspomniany w waszych apokaliptycznych zapisach. Ale nie martwcie się, spotykałem podobne trudności w poprzednich misjach magisterskich i mam doświadczenie, że jak wiecie "prawda was wyzwoli". Jak było wcześniej z Jezusem, tak będzie i w moich czasach. Nacisk duchowy powoduje jednak nieoczekiwane i postępujące zmiany.

"Bardzo dobrze, moje dziecko, ważne jest podkreślenie tych aspektów mojej misji, ponieważ jest wielu, nawet wśród moich uczniów, którzy wciąż nie zdają sobie sprawy, że naprawdę jestem Synem Boga, ale pojawię się jako mężczyzna z tego świata i nie będę się trzymał wszelkiego rodzaju mistycyzmu, ale będę pracował nad nauczaniem, przywództwem i działaniem. Pamiętajcie, moja misja ma trzy aspekty : duchowy, społeczny i polityczny. Powinniście oczekiwać, że będę wpływowy w tych trzech obszarach.

"Jestem bardzo szczęśliwy z tej nowej sposobności współdziałania z wami. Jeszcze raz zapewniam was, że moje pełne pojawienie się jest przed nami. Zacznę po cichu i powoli, ale nie niezauważony. Zwracajcie uwagę na nowe wiadomości. "

© The 11:11 Progress Group.
I think, considering modern communication, that Monjoronson need only say three things:-

1. I am here leading a divine mission in transforming this world.
2. Jesus will also become part of this mission at the right time.
3. I will witness your eventual death and that of your offspring, and their offspring.
The result will be astonishing.

Greetings
willieb 
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10