Author Topic: “The Earth Tomorrow: The Sixth Epochal Revelation”  (Read 83 times)

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
“The Earth Tomorrow: The Sixth Epochal Revelation”
« on: February 13, 2018, 01:52:11 PM »
That is the new title just redone on high.

The world tomorrow is another favorite one of mine which is a phrase made famous by the old radio program of faith lectures  by some producer who liked the sound of that language.  At one time anybody who had a radio at least knew the words, "the world tomorrow."  I think Michael renamed the book understanding there is something familiar using "earth tomorrow" that will strike a bell for we who knew the program and could not seem to avoid it when the radio was on.

I also report that Margul. the Trinity Son of import to Urantia as the one who will start Light and Life here on Urantia when the Magisterial Mission is done, sees the book as idiomatic as to call it another Urantia Book and feels the warmth of the word revelation easier to use.

“The Earth Tomorrow: The Sixth Epochal Revelation”

seems to be the settled title today.

Ron

Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: “The Earth Tomorrow: The Sixth Epochal Revelation”
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2018, 11:37:01 PM »
Ron, is there a new time-frame that over-ride the one stated recently for the issuing of the Book ?
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: “The Earth Tomorrow: The Sixth Epochal Revelation”
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2018, 11:46:48 PM »
None I know of but I expect to hear more later this week or next week since the Melchizedek involved was on Uversa until recently and that I expected they may have talked about issuance but nothing has been said to me as of this date.  Both the Trinity and Salvington passes this title to me a few days ago and am waiting for confirmation.  Do not hold anything for sure.  It as everything else is in flux.  I will report any changes when or if I receive them.  Ron
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania