Author Topic: New member! Hello Everyone!  (Read 1193 times)

roger krupa

• All I have learned is love, and love is all.
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: New member! Hello Everyone!
« Reply #15 on: August 16, 2017, 05:24:07 PM »
Welcome, Kyle.
We are all famly here.  A fledgling brotherhood of man.  Each of us is destined, each in his or her own way, to fufill the purpose of God in some manner.  

I just wanted to give you a warm welcome.
Domtia, Roger
If people acted like they were in heaven, we would have heaven on earth.

Kyle22

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: August 16, 2017, 05:26:16 PM »
Thank you Roger!

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: August 16, 2017, 08:52:22 PM »
So Kyle22, you jumped ship and landed in a restaurant?  I am Ron Besser and Admin when I feel official which I do not feel so now.  I am just wonderful Ron relaxing and welcoming a new member who is far too young to appreciate our mistakes at 22 never having the Urantia Book to jump ship with.  I had to wait until I was 36, and then thought the book was the Catholic Diocese ramming Augustine down the throats of innocents like me.

But as you point out in your own approach to the Urantia Book, it was not friendly to the brain at first and although I crammed it I loved it so much when I actually read its pages, it took me eight straight through readings, and disallowing family to understand what I was doing in the basement under the stars that followed me to read by.  I eventually had six or seven Urantia groups to teach and wound up fused on Christmas Day, 2014.  This, I warn you, could happen to you if you insist on applying spiritual dedication to reading and it and arguing with us on this forum.  Ask forgiveness before you start becoming perfect, at least the material version of it.

You are to be most welcome here and I see by your menu in your picture you can eat anything and that is what we serve here too.  Bless you my child for appearing with us and do enjoy the ride as long as it suits your need for friendship and like commentary from the many who pretend nothing as members but to do the will of our Father in heaven.

Michael of Nebadon - "Ron never just says "hi" anymore and I never saw one who could chew the fat when not do anything like your admin can.  We are properly introduced through your prayers Kyle, and we know you through your short earthly career for being one of the few to grasp the height of spiritual splendor, our Father in heaven and doing the will he presents to each new being to become perfect before Him.  I see Ron touches on this in his report to you and we wish you good as well as he did for he did fuse on December 25, 2014 at noon at his brother's dinner table and never felt a thing but a headache he went home to take care of leaving t he dishes to his sister in law to finish.

"You almost know enough to be comfortable on this site, but you are ignorant of the fact a new Urantia Book will appear bu the end of this year (2017), and that Ron your admin will have a presentation copy to look at and read before it is released to the public in early 2018.  The new Urantia Book discharges its responsibility as the 6th epochal (sixth ) revelation and is complete revised to simply the language and to produce much more revelation than your 1955 release can do.  I also worry that you do not realize that Phase I of the Magisterial Mission will seriously destroy those who are presently against your choice to study spirit and revelation in the old book, as we will make sure your wife fully understands the implications of your journey and how you began it.  I wish you well too and a happy stay on a site we use too to figure out what humans are really thinking about us.  I am Michael of Nebadon transmitter by Ron Besser for your edification."

Mother Spirit - "I am the good will hostess to these sites you read and ponder Kyle.  I take no umbrage that Ron drops the 22 from your name only to keep it short.  He loves abbreviations and wishes that I report in acronyms like ABC, but spirit is too complicated to be able to make any sense of doing things that way.  I am the Holy Spirit, and I am the miracle of Saint Germain and the Heart of the God you love as Jesus who shall soon greet you too in the flesh.  You know not these things because you are too new to understand how much they have already been discussed.  Since Ron clears the boards every December of every year to get rind of threads that have no answers for six or eight months, much of that is gone just keep all the confusion down on discussions that sometimes last too long anyhow.  I wish you success and happiness in your new office of working with the Planetary Prince Lanaforge and co-Prince, Califax.  Learn that lesson too and you will do exceedingly well to understand what personnel will be coming to speak to all of you on Urantia very soon.  Good day."

Sentenact - "I am Sentenact, and I am the Ambassador to Urantia from Uversa and the Ancients of Days who rule over the Local Universes like Nebadon.  We are ready to serve Urantia through Uversa and through Paradise as well.  I welcome you to these Boards as a happy camper and look forward to your use of the English language to understand how complicated being spiritual and a high authority can be.  Good day.  This is Sentenact the Ambassador to Urantia from Uversa."

END
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

charlie montoya

• 720-207-8176
    • MSN Messenger - montoya.chuck@gmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - 11100+E+Dartmouth
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 16, 2017, 11:50:29 PM »
     Welcome Kyle, to this most blessed forum, and to your home away from home.  There are many spiritual gifts to be had, and shared here.  Its nice to have some new fresh, and young blood here with us, since we were told by some nincompoop, that we are nothing but a bunch of elders, that don't know what we are about.  I was fortunate to have discovered TUB at a young age, I was 28, when it found me.  I looked thru the titles of the papers, and started reading part III, pretty much read all of it, and moved on to the rest of the book, that made it much easier for me to absorb, in the manner that I did it.  Of course there are many parts that went over my head, but it was, and is such a joy to read, as you are finding out.  Peace, Love, and Blessings my brother to you and yours. Domtia Charlie. 
Eternal Love will not be denied

Manitraniaina 01

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 30, 2017, 11:59:08 AM »
Bonsoir,
Je suis très content parmi vous d'être sur ce forum et mon désir de faire la volonté de Dieu pour participer dans la mission magistral.Je sais que j'ai encore une longue chemin à faire et beaucoup à apprendre mais ma patiente et mon désir d'être en relation avec mon ajusteur de pensée est trop grande et j'espère trouver le bon chemin.
Merci à Jesus,au Père Universel et tous les missionnaires de cette mission de m’accueillir dans ce forum.
Merci et bonne journée à tous

ASSALE

• Thanks for the Spirit
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 30, 2017, 12:06:51 PM »
Newbie's message above:

Good evening,

I am very happy  to be among you on this forum and my desire to do the will of God, participate in the Magisterial Mission. I know I still have a long way to go and much to learn but my patient and my desire to be in touch with my Thought Adjuster is too big and I hope to find the right path.

Thank you Jesus, the Universal Father and all the missionaries of this mission to welcome me on this forum.

Thank you and good day to all
Thank you for the Classroom of the Spirit.

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #21 on: August 31, 2017, 07:57:31 AM »
En voyant « Manitraniaina », je me disais, qu’avec un tel nom, l’origine ne pourrait être que de Madagascar, la Grande île de l'Océan Indien, qui fait 2 ou 3 fois la superficie de la France et le seul endroit au monde où la faune et la flore ne sont pas complètement détruites par l’homme. Je ne me suis pas trompé.

Bienvenue parmi nous, Mani ( j’espère que tu ne vois aucun inconvénient à ce que j’utilise le dimunitif « Mani » ), tu as trouvé le chemin de la maison, tu es chez toi, met toi à l’aise et parles nous de toi, de ton parcours spirituel. Les francophones ne sont pas nombreux parmi les membres du forum, comme tu peux le constater, et quand on en a un cela fait plaisir.

Clency
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #22 on: August 31, 2017, 09:11:53 AM »
Daniel, Clency, Assale,
Manitraniaina 01 needs your instruction on how to reply to your emails on this site.  Assale and Clency I did not receive
Manitraniaina 01 response but for your Daniel your message was complained about and sent to me for clarification or other action and was entirely in French.  This can get pretty complicated since the messages back to you Daniel were happily done, but for some reason he is hitting the wrong button to reply to you and hits the REPORT button instead.  I have no idea what may be the confusion but he is not getting his message back to you but REPORTS it back to me which I feel is just a mistake.  If you Daniel sent him a personal message, please respond to him in a personal message back and tell him not to report messages to me for answers to you.  I hope this makes sense to you.  Ron

Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #23 on: August 31, 2017, 11:58:21 AM »
@Manitraniaina, je t'ai envoyé un message privé avec des instructions. Tu es prié de le vérifier, en cliquant sur "My messages" en haut de la page. Merci

I send you a private message with a guide, please look at it in "My messages" at the top. Thanks

Clency
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

Manitraniaina 01

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 31, 2017, 02:38:11 PM »
Bonsoir Clency
Je vous remercié de tout coeur pour votre aide et je suis desole de ne pas taper sur le mauvais bouton.
Pourriez vous me dire ou est au on entre si on veut discuter sur T/R ou plutôt commencer a étudier et les étapes a suivre.bonnes soirée et que la paix de Dieu soit àvec nous tous.

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #25 on: September 01, 2017, 03:12:36 AM »
Mon cher Manitra, c’est tout à ton honneur que de manifester le désir et l’intention d’apprendre la technique de Transmission/Réception (TR), mais avant de t’orienter vers des sources d’information qui traitent de ce sujet, peux-tu me dire quel est ton niveau d’anglais ? Rassure-toi, pour être candidat au TR, l’anglais n’est pas un critère primordial, mais qui a son importance dans la mesure où c’est une langue internationale et cela aide beaucoup si on a une connaissance, même basique. As-tu une adresse email ? J’attends ta réponse, merci.

Clency

JuliodaLuz

• I love God with all intensity of my being.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #26 on: September 01, 2017, 08:03:45 AM »
Dear Manitranianina 01
          Welcome to the Serara Forum.
          Today is a day for me, of many memories.
           When I joined the Serara Forum, I still did not know how to create topics, and I gave everyone a presentation on a topic created by another member for their presentation.
           Likewise, you, my dear Manitranianina.
          Feel happy to be on a God-blessed website with a spiritual family that is always seeking the light of God.
         May the light of God bless you. A big brotherly hug from his spiritual brother who lives in Brazil. 
Julio.
=== 
Cher Manitranianina 01
          Bienvenue dans le Serara Forum.
          Aujourd'hui, c'est un jour pour moi, de nombreux souvenirs.
           Lorsque j'ai rejoint le Serara Forum, je ne savais toujours pas comment créer des sujets, et j'ai donné à chacun une présentation sur un sujet créé par un autre membre pour leur présentation.
           De même, vous, ma chère Manitranianina.
           Sentez-vous heureux d'être sur un site béni par Dieu avec une famille spirituelle qui cherche toujours la lumière de Dieu.
           Que la lumière de Dieu vous bénisse. Un grand câlin fraternel de son frère spirituel qui vit au Brésil.
          Julio
=== 

Caro Manitranianina 01
           Seja muito bem vindo ao Fórum Serara.
           Hoje é um dia, para mim, de muitas recordações.
            Quando eu entrei no Fórum Serara, eu ainda não sabia criar tópicos, e fiz a minha apresentação a todos em um tópico criado por outro membro para sua apresentação.
            Da mesma forma, você, meu querido Manitranianina.
            Sinta feliz por estar em um site abençoado por Deus, com uma família espiritual que esta sempre buscando a luz de Deus.
            Que a luz de Deus o abençoe. Um grande abraço fraternal, de seu irmão espiritual que mora no Brasil. Julio.
Julio da Luz (Bar'MTinsha - Pre'Msha)

Manitraniaina 01

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 02, 2017, 02:21:42 AM »
Bonjour a tous et bienvenu a tous nouveau membres,
J'ai pas fait une introduction ou mon présentation et permettez moi de le faire,jem appelle Manitraniaina et j ai trois enfants.j ai commence a entendre parle de Livre Urantia il y a environs 10ans mais dans notre association on apprend le livre Urantia et ça depuis 2009 ,nous avons commence à étudie les premières partie ,la rebbelion de Lucifer.Depuis l année dernière j ai saute un peu et j ai commence a étudie la dernière partie sur la vie de Jésus sur la famille,la vrai religion et beaucoup d autres sujets que je trouve très intéressant pour la conaissance et aussi pour l évolution de l esprit.J ai entendu dire ce site par le biais du président de mon association et il m a 'donner l adresse et maintenant je suis avec vous.Juste pour vous dire aussi que notre enseignement se dirige vers la même but de ce forum pour la réussite de cette mission magistral.Cet mission nous avons déjà commence dans notre pays avec l aide de Dieu et de nos Grand maitre .Dernièrement j ai commence aussi a étudie Global planétaire et les dernières publications sur les 03 themes agriculture ,l eau.l air .
Je suis déjà dans le tràvail de Dieu dans notre association mais la mission magestriale est beaucoup plus grande que la notre mais je crois ils vont sur le même chemin.
Mon TA m a amené sur ce site et je vais toutes les efforts nécessaires pour avancer sur TR Ou autres travail que Dieu nous confie tous.
Bonne journne

VBolhuis

« Reply #28 on: September 02, 2017, 03:14:23 AM »
Un accueil chaleureux, Manitraniaina, au Serara Forum. Il est merveilleux d'avoir un intérêt pour le Livre d'Urantia et la Mission magistrale de l'autre côté du monde avec des personnes spirituelles ayant les mêmes objectifs.
Bonne journée,
Brian.

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #29 on: September 02, 2017, 05:35:31 AM »
Translation of Manitra’s introduction

Greetings to all forum members,

I apologize for not having introduce myself, I am catching up now. My name is Manitraniaina, but you can call me “Manitra”, I am from Madagascar and I have three children. I first heard about the Urantia Book ten years ago, but since 2009, as part of an organization, I have been studying with a group, starting with the Lucifer rebellion and last year we jump to the last section of the book, the Life of Jesus. I am very captivated by what I learn.

The head of the organization gave me the link to the forum website and what I see going on here gives me a boost to sign up as a member. Just want to let you know that the organization in which I am is aiming at the same target but on a smaller scale in my country and we already give it a kick-off with the help of the Father. Not too far, I also started studying the Global Planetary about the three themes : agriculture, water and air.

I am already up with the Father’s business here in my country and I think we are on the same boat. I am being led to the forum by my Thought Adjuster and I am making my best to be of service as a TR or whatever job is assigned to me by God. Cheers to all.

Manitra