Author Topic: Mansonloran, Confound the Wise, 14 Sept. 2017 Daniel, L V NV. USA  (Read 154 times)

Daniel Alderfer

• I will not leave or forsake you even to the end
    • MSN Messenger - Danielalderfer@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Mansonloran, Confound the Wise, 14 Sept. 2017 Daniel, L V NV. USA
« on: September 14, 2017, 11:56:10 AM »

Speaker: Mansonloran
Subject: Confounding the Wise
Category: The Universe Father and Paradise Deities
T/R: Daniel A, L V NV. USA
14 September 2017, 16:56 Z

“Yes you can begin Daniel. This is Mansonloran with a lesson today on the subject of regeneration. It means the restoration or renewal of a body part or an organism such as a forest system, river system, governmental system or societal system. This is needed after an injury and damage or can be said to take place in the creation of a system. Everyone on the training group here at Serara.org needs regeneration, every person living on Urantia needs regeneration in a total or partial way irregardless of even their youth or the condition of prime of life status.

"Your spiritual condition may need complete regeneration, your educational level may need comprehensive regeneration, your leadership skills may need regeneration, your social skills may need regeneration, you’re overall motivational and energy availability may need to be renewed, revitalized, reborn and improved.

“This comes about in many ways but primarily by the miraculous intervention by our creators, and secondly it may be initiated by natural innate genetic predisposition upon our having or making the choice that then brings about naturally a new refreshed, burning desire, turning on the regeneration, by that choice.

"As an example of circumstances that foster regeneration, you may be blessed in later life to meet the perfect love of your life that is so stimulating, you’re completely regenerated by the utmost inspiring prospect that the catalytic relationship naturally brings to you. You may be offered the occupation of your dreams that fits you so perfectly that you literally do not want to stop to eat or rest, because you’re serving and working in that capacity just thrills you to your inner most core.

“The first thing you can do to start this process of regeneration is to ask for the regeneration from your Creator who wants nothing so much as to see you transformed in every way to full perfection, so He/She hastens to add all the ingredients you require for the show to begin. A natural thing you must overcome yourself is the necessity to shed the common belief that this kind of serendipitous progress and expansion is not possible because you have adopted the mesmerizing beliefs of your societal group.

"These beliefs tell you because of your age or average intelligence or educational level or post-traumatic stress disorder (that is present, even in non-combat caused circumstances),(lifes vicissitudes having been so severe) you have been traumatized into a paralysis of action.

“It comes down to being able to so resituate your mind set, so that you now have a firm, solid belief and faith that the regeneration is truly possible in your case. There are a couple dozen of you elderly team members that actually do not believe your heart condition, your back disks, your sugar diabetes, your emphysema, your bone on bone, leg, hip and foot joints, your advanced arthritis, your macular degeneration in your eyes, your dull hearing, your life force and your constant pain can be refreshed, overcome and made youthful.

"Pray tell if you don’t believe it, how much chance is there of it coming about? The belief must come first. “Faith comes by hearing and hearing by the word of God. To start, begin recalling all the hundreds of instances in scripture or earth history, where by the power of God, promises were made to be able to have help to, “walk and not be weary to run and not faint, or to do whatever to accomplish your task for the Father.

“Think how effective and confounding to the world’s population when they see so many elderly working in tasks that are way beyond your years concerning the peppiness and energy required. In other words, a walking advertisement of the benefits and power available to any and all trusting souls.  We could have filled these rolls with 30 year old, candidates for special forces types, male and female, and been done with it.

"But nooooo, there is a better way. It’s kind of like the Sovereign of the local Universe in his bid to experience all levels of the universe he was ruling, a universe that will finally contain ten million inhabited planets of utter perfection, to have himself be born in a stable and his first bed is the feeding manger for the farm animals. Pretty impressive I think, in ultimate irony. Kind of like the geriatric cadre of the day, (YOU) that will continue to turn the world upside down like the original apostles did.

“This is Mansonloran with this attempt to open your mind to the most exciting possibilities that you must initiate by your courageous trusting and faith filled choices. You have the choice to now go ahead like everything I just said is absolutely true. Perhaps barely dragging yourself to your microphone for your daily audio reception because you are in such pain you must cry out for help.

"I end this teaching today with a yahoo of happiness and joy at working for a Father such as ours.  With our most fervent respect and esteem for the gorgeous spirit we see in so many here. Urboytia and Nombytia (Let us work together and eat with the joy of a pig!) Domtia…..”
« Last Edit: September 14, 2017, 01:46:51 PM by Daniel alderfer »
Daniel in Las Vegas, 970 618 1214, danielalderfer@hotmail.Com, While he was still a great way off his Father saw him and had compassion.

Lemuel

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Mansonloran, Confound the Wise, 14 Sept. 2017 Daniel, L V NV. USA
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2017, 12:44:34 PM »
Thank you Daniel for posting this gem of a message.
Dear Mansonloran, will you please count me in on this because you were obviously talking
to me!  I go into the bathroom every morning, not wanting to look in the mirror, because
there is a scarecrow looking back at me!
I definitely need the full regenerative treatment, for which, I thank you from the bottom of
my heart.
By the way, I DO believe that not only is it possible, but a certainty.
Domtia,
Lemuel