Author Topic: MAJOR CHANGE TO THE MAGISTERIAL MISSION PLANS AGAIN -posted 02/10/18  (Read 389 times)

Dorian

• He gave His everything, all He asks of us is Love
    • MSN Messenger - doriand@live.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: MAJOR CHANGE TO THE MAGISTERIAL MISSION PLANS AGAIN -posted 02/10/18
« Reply #15 on: February 12, 2018, 09:54:32 AM »
Thank you Larry for doing the leg work on this one.  Sometimes I forget that my UB is right there and allows me access to so much more information if I just get off my duff and research.  You are a fine example to follow.

And thank you Ron for not giving up on your fellow forum members.  I can tell by some of your retorts that your patience wears as thin as gossamer at times.  I salute your steadfastness my friend and if there was a medal to award for this your chest would be too heavy for you to sit up straight.

I look forward to your next message and I am sure many others here do as well.  Please don't worry about how long it is as the more information we can  have to assimilate, the better.  We are kind of like that seed that fell into a deep crack in a rock and have to continue to grow, until we crack that rock wide open because of our growing so much, the rock simply cannot contain us any more as we sprout and reach out and up to our Heavenly Father.  Don't take this wrong Ron, but you are the fertilizer that feeds us the right stuff that promotes this growth.  Thank you for not giving up.

Love you my brother and mentor,
Dorian
He Gave To Us His Everything.  Now "All He Asks Of Us Is Love."   Song about Jesus. Lyrics and Vocal by Dorian C. Doyon - Music by Kris Kristofferson   Clicking on the link here will take you to the song.  Domtia
www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixLU9SjexHw

niant2

• Antonio
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: February 14, 2018, 11:36:58 AM »
From ssigarto : « …Antonio, this is for you: you can find peace for it is all around you, but for that you must look inside yourself and not to Ron or Daniel or anyone else for that matter of fact.  The more you look outside the less you will find, the higher the hopes and dreams when you rely on someone else, the greater the disappointment when that does not materialize.  I pray you find a balance and equanimity between the highs and lows in life brother.  

In the end, Father's will be done… »

Thank you for your remark my brother ... I'll probably put it into practice !!!,..., and I totally agree with you, my brother bradcooke when you wrote this: « ... live your life to the fullest: live and practice the ideals that are espoused by Michael/Jesus, regardless of anything going on around you. Remember to commune as often as you can with your TA, look to share, and love, let yourself be loved. And yes, come to the Forum, for here, we learn patience and longsuffering...this is important, if the MM should happen tomorrow or in 100 years... »
"Or how can you say to your brother, 'Brother, let me take out the speck that is in your eye,' when you yourself do not see the log that is in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take out the speck that is in your brother's eye.

evan

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: February 14, 2018, 09:08:32 PM »
Dear Niant and all,
It is wonderful to get all our brothers and sisters in one place where we share our thoughts: whether troubled or peaceful.  I agree with ssgarto that going within is the best thing.  There is something in the stillness that brings so much to our tired minds, where our egos and others' egos continue to resound vibrations that are not of the First Source and Center and shatters our peace and doubt creeps in.   That's where the trouble starts so be aware and be always on alert and keep the peace dear brother....it's all there for us to learn.  
Blessings!
Evan
~ In kindness and with mercy minister to all who are in distress and in need (UB 140:3.14) ~