Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
TRANSLATIONS / 28.32024 – Pole do siewu na Urantii
« Last post by Andre_P on Today at 07:50:45 »
Ta sama wiadomość po angielsku :
https://forum.serara.org/index.php?topic=21164.msg103015#msg103015
Podał : Rene A Duran, członek bohater
Kategoria / Temat : LIGHTLINE PO HISZPAŃSKU DLA WSZYSTKICH / POLE DO SIEWU NA URANTII
« 28 marca 2024 r., godz. 00:00:23 »

Grupa 11:21 - Przekazywanie prawd, Phoenix, Arizona

POLE DO SIEWU NA URANTII

Od DOSTRAJACZA
Odebrane przez Evelio Rivasa
Salwador, 26 marca 2024 r., godz. 5:55

DOSTRAJACZ :
"Tu twój DOSTRAJACZ. Dzisiaj zajmiemy się sprawą rozsadnika. Zgodnie z oczekiwaniami, każda istota ludzka, która wciela się na świecie, posiada duchowe nasiona. Dlatego Urantia jest rozsadnikiem, w którym możliwości odkupienia są ukryte we wszystkich ludziach. Stało się tak, że mieli oni powtarzające się doświadczenia, które naznaczyły oszustwo, któremu poddano tę ludność, tak że służba innym, jeśli zauważycie, została zdyskredytowana do tego stopnia, że niespodzianki są w porządku. W dzisiejszych czasach trudno jest znaleźć człowieka służącego, którego stan zostaje uszanowany.

Degradacja zadań służby innym jest oczekiwana w zbuntowanym świecie, ale jeśli przyjrzymy się szczegółom, to odkryjemy, że nadzieja wciąż gnieździ się w głębi zbiorowego umysłu ludzkości. Możemy znaleźć grupy, które wierzą, że ich przywódca poprowadzi ich właściwie. Wiara, że BÓG może wychować wśród nich przewodnika, jest nieocenionym aktem wiary. Konieczne jest, żeby ci przywódcy wygładzili szczegóły, że tak powiem, które ich dzielą. Musimy powiedzieć, że ten system stara się nie doprowadzić do zjednoczenia. Zachęca się, aby nie dostawać odpowiedzi. Warunkiem jest to, że każdy ma zaprzeczać innym nie osiągając porozumienia między nimi. Każdy ma ufać tylko swoim działaniom.

Ten typ miasta będzie stanowił rozsadnik. Kiedy nadejdzie czas, będziemy musieli zaoferować im jednoczące doradztwo. Gaszenie wzajemnych osądów jest zadaniem, które może stać się żmudne. Oświadczamy, że osobowości tych przywódców dostosowały się do buntowniczej strategii rozpraszania. Możemy zaobserwować, że każdy nowy przewodnik, który się pojawia, próbuje stworzyć swoją niszę i utrzymać się w niej, więc im większa różnorodność, tym większy sukces buntowników.

Nasza strategia polega na pokazaniu, że OJCIEC WSZECHŚWIATA nie jest taki, jak się tego uczyliście. Powinniśmy postawić wzajemną akceptację jako priorytet i zaprzestać osądzania innych z nieufnością.

Tu twój DOSTRAJACZ. Kończąc tę analizę. Chcemy pokazać rozwiązania kryzysu obecnej chwili. Miłego dnia."

Koniec

Evelio Rivas
Group 11:21 Transmission of Truths Phoenix AZ.

"THE SEEDGROUND IN URANTIA"

By: THE ADJUSTER.
 Received: Evelio Rivas.

El Salvador, March 26, 2024, 5:55 a.m.

THE ADJUSTER:
 "I AM YOUR ADJUSTER, today we will address the case of the seedbed, as expected, each human being who incarnates in a world possesses the spiritual seeds, therefore, Urantia is a seedbed in which the possibilities of redemption are latent in all people What has happened is that they have had repeated experiences that have marked the deception that this population has been subjected to, so that the service towards others, if you observe, has been discredited to the point that surprises are in order. of the day, it is difficult for a servant to appear who honors his condition"

"The degradation of the tasks of service to others are expected in a rebellious world, but if we look in detail we discover that hope still nests in the depths of the collective mind in humanity, we can find groups that believe that their leader will guide them properly, believing that GOD can raise up a guide among them is an invaluable act of faith, it is necessary for these leaders to iron out, so to speak, details that make them divide, we must express that this system tries not to happen the union, it is encouraged not to have a reply, this is a condition that each one denies to the others, not reaching agreement between them, each one only trusts in their actions."

"This type of town constitutes a seedbed, when the time comes we will have to offer them unifying advice, extinguishing the judgments between one another is a task that can become tedious, we declare that the personalities of these leaders accommodated themselves under the rebellious strategy of dispersion "We can observe that each new guide that appears tries to create its niche and hold on, so the more diversity that emerges, the more successful it is for the rebels."

"Our strategy consists of showing that the UNIVERSAL FATHER is not as you have learned it, we should put mutual acceptance as a priority and cease the judgment of estimating the other with distrust"

"I AM YOUR ADJUSTER, finishing this analysis, we want to show solutions to the crisis of the current moment, have a nice day."

End.

Evelio Rivas.
General Discussion / Adjuster fusion
« Last post by Jose Vargas on Yesterday at 18:51:37 »
March 27,2017
General Discussion / Re: Advanced Adjusters, How?
« Last post by Ron Besser on Today at 09:42:56 AM »March 27,2017

Jose, I wish I could give you some details about what you ask, but nothing is available, at least for the time being.  But just human reasoning affirms your statement: your Adjuster has had many previous indwellings, and I suspect you are the end of the line and can fuse when you are ready.

This whole idea of being able to fuse with your Adjuster while here remaining on Urantia and in the flesh is extraordinary, and I think takes getting used to.  The old Urantia Book was entirely unprepared to understand that such a way of moving into a God centered life could be done this way.  That is why we need a completely updated revelation.

I do not recall some Melchizedek details, but you know Mantutia Melchizedek is Chief Writer and Editor of the URANTIA Book?  Remember that if you can so you can give some weight to his words when he speaks.

Mantutia Melchizedek: "I speak gladly for you Ron, the new URANTIA Book to come off the Urantia presses soon enough, is one volume that comes to people like you Jose.  And that is because it updates all of this information about Thought Adjusters.  Your Thought Adjuster is really old and has over 700 indwellings to His credit.  Ron is not allowed to speak to anyone for the moment on these particular issues, but I can.  Your Adjuster's favorite moment with you recently is about your curiosity about who he is and what he has done to get here on Urantia.  He is now considered a Fusion Adjuster, and the way is open to you to complete your psychic circles and fuse with him before you leave the flesh on this planet."

Ron - The Urantia Foundation will never swallow anything not written in the old book.  I understand that, but then they cannot explain me at all, and really consider my name to be unruly and ugly to their point of view.  It turns out that most of us on this discussion forum, have learned so much and have been prepared for so much, that all of us combined are outside of the present fifth epochal revelation as the Urantia Foundation and others see us.  But ask yourself:  Does it matter what a human organization really thinks about miracles?  Think about it.  Then you might understand why human organizations will be replaced by divine organizations for the Magisterial Mission and beyond.

Keep your powder dry, Jose, and by that, I mean keep your reasoning sharp, and your heart and mind ready to become one with God, and that is IF you keep studying and hoping to work with that ancient friend of yours that indwells you so well today.  My best to you and all who read this message of hope for fusion on Urantia!   Ron
END

Ocilliaya, Master Spirit No. 4 spoke of the status of Lemuel the host and

Ron transmitted MICHAEL OF NEBADON.

Link to the recording:

https://www.conferencecalling.com/recordings/1528070/251848/VCISPREC02_251848_20240327_110243
TRANSLATIONS / 27.3.2024 – Mówi Melchizedek Machiwenta
« Last post by Andre_P on Yesterday at 11:34:10 »
Transkrypcja nagrania po angielsku :
https://forum.serara.org/index.php?topic=21159.msg103006#msg103006
Napis : Raz, starszy członek
Kategoria / Temat : NUMERY TELEFONU I KODY DOSTĘPU DO HOLENDERSKIEJ MIĘDZYNARODOWEJ / Lightline holenderska międzynarodowa
« Odpowiedź nr 1, 26 marca 2024 r., godz. 09:52:31 »

(Jeden urywek z transkrypcji)

Melchizedek Machiwenta :
Powiedzmy, że wszyscy słyszeliście wczoraj najnowsze wiadomości. Podano nie tylko wiadomości, ale także daty oficjalnego otwarcia widocznych misji, które odbędzie się 12 maja tego roku. Zobaczymy, w jaki sposób Duch przedstawi niektóre ze swoich programów i spróbuje służyć ludziom na waszej planecie Urantii w najlepszy możliwy sposób, aby spróbować poinformować was wszystkich i spróbować przynajmniej trochę zaznajomić ludzi z tym, co się wydarzy.

Jak wszyscy wiecie, prace nad tymi Misjami trwały już od dłuższego czasu i były prowadzone przygotowania w wielu różnych formach i z wieloma zmianami, ale za każdym razem, gdy decydowaliśmy się je upublicznić, musiały być zmieniane, ponieważ zmieniły się okoliczności lub sytuacja okazała się zbyt niebezpieczna, żeby przedstawić światu coś w rodzaju otwartej misji. Oczywiście znamy wszystkie zagrożenia i ogromną ilość trudności. Niebezpieczeństwo, bunt i zamieszki, które mogą wybuchnąć, gdy takie przedsięwzięcie w końcu dojdzie do skutku, ale Urantia jest w beznadziejnie smutnym stanie i ledwo jest w stanie utrzymać swój status zamieszkałej planety.

Będziemy musieli zmierzyć się z tym, co ma to wspólnego z milionami ludzi, którzy żyją w swoich własnych krajach i przyzwyczaili się do własnej kultury, religii i wierzeń i wszystko to stanie się dla nich niezrównoważone i przerażające, gdy zobaczą, że bezpieczeństwo, pewność i oszustwo, na których opiera się ich życie, nie może być utrzymane, tak jak zawsze było, nie może być zaakceptowane jako cała prawda. Polegają oni na tym, czego się nauczyli przez lata, przez te wszystkie wieki i od tego zależy ich życie po życiu. Wielu wierzy w reinkarnację i powrót do świata w lepszej formie. Cóż, jest wiele rzeczy, które dotyczą religii, które są wam znane lub nieznane, z którymi naprawdę trudno będzie sobie poradzić.

W rzeczywistości wszystko to uwięziło ludzi w tak zwanych fałszywych rzeczywistościach i skamieniałych przekonaniach, które mogą utrzymywać się w ich systemach przez dziesięciolecia bez chęci zmiany lub nawet dostosowania się do nowych prawd. Wasze wierzenia, wasze religie, wasze zinstytucjonalizowane religie stały się tak głęboko zakorzenione w waszych społeczeństwach, nawet w waszym systemie politycznym pomimo faktu oddzielenia kościoła od państwa, a my tego potrzebujemy i musimy to osiągnąć. Potrzebujemy otwartego umysłu, aby móc przekształcić wpływ kościołów w prawdziwą religię i potrzebę przyjęcia bardziej sprawiedliwego sposobu, aby każdy mógł skorzystać z tego, co społeczeństwo i jego filozofia religijna lub religia filozoficzna mogą zrobić, aby pomóc ludziom rozwinąć się w najlepszych obywateli świata, ale także wszechświata.

Tylko właściwe działania i sprawdzone decyzje mogą popchnąć naród do przodu. Musi się to odbywać w atmosferze wzajemnej współpracy i chęci wśród ludzi wszystkich narodów niezależnie od ich kultury czy przekonań religijnych. To może być słuszne i dobre tylko wtedy, gdy odbywa się za obopólną zgodą. Jestem Melchizedek Machiwenta i mogę wam powiedzieć, że na tym świecie nie ma harmonii. Żeby osiągnąć harmonię i pokój, rzeczy muszą być w równowadze, aby przyczynić się do coraz bardziej zrównoważonego społeczeństwa, w którym decyzje są podejmowane i wdrażane w sposób niesamolubny i nielegalistyczny, a wspólnym celem jest dobrobyt dla wszystkich. Oczywiście jest to nasz cel, ale jest to bardzo trudna rzecz do osiągnięcia w krótkim okresie, to zajmie trochę czasu i zanim cokolwiek będzie miało szansę się zmienić lub będzie postrzegane w inny sposób, musi zaistnieć ogólnoświatowe zrozumienie konieczności pokoju.

Trzeba wybrać, czy jest się po stronie użycie materiałów niszczących i okropnych broni, które są używane we wszystkich tych bezsensownych wojnach. Tak, ale jak to osiągnąć. Poczucie pokoju na świecie jest najtrudniejszą rzeczą dla narodów, które rosną i są przyzwyczajone do doświadczania sytuacji wojennych, a dominacja jest ich skutkiem. Ale my mamy swoje sposoby, które czasami mogą być trudne do zrozumienia, ponieważ mogą być trudne, ale co można zrobić z populacją liczącą miliardy, z tak wieloma rasami i kulturami, z całą mnogością opinii i wszystkimi długotrwałymi cierpieniami i byciem tak daleko pod pewnymi względami, tak daleko od prawdy, chronionej przez zło i przywództwo rządzących.

Jeśli chodzi o nas, niebiańskich pomocników na waszej planecie, wszystkie zakony są gotowe do wkroczenia. To jest wyzwanie. Jesteśmy szczęśliwi, że możemy zrobić początek, który doprowadzi do początku zupełnie nowego sposobu życia, robienia rzeczy w nowej perspektywie i budowania na wszechmądrym celu wszechwiedzącego, majestatycznego Ojca, który ma najgłębszą miłość do swojego stworzenia i swoich dzieci. Cóż, jestem Melchizedek Machiventa i tak właśnie będziwmy próbować. To jest to, nad czym będziemy pracować. To jest to, na co mamy nadzieję, żeby dać Jezusowi prawo do powrotu na Ziemię i do wypełnienia jego własnej misji i dobrze wiecie, że potrzebujemy go teraz i wy go potrzebujcie. Świat go potrzebuje. Potrzebujemy Jezusa bardziej niż kiedykolwiek.
AUDIO TAPE Links - Comments - Schedule inside / Re: USA Lightline 24 March, 2024
« Last post by JuliodaLuz on March 26, 2024, 15:59:02 pm »
Title: Two dates - one date for physical appearance to a group of the Missions of God with the possibility of Jesus' return, and another date for public confirmation to the entire world.
=======
(original message in Brazilian Portuguese and translated using Google Translate).
=======
It is possible that God's missions, including the return of Jesus, are physically present on a date here on our planet. And only later, this fact is revealed to the whole world. This way, this issue could be resolved. In other words, two dates, one in April 2024 and the other on May 12, 2024, when there would be worldwide confirmation of God's missions on our planet, and God willing, including the return of Jesus.

Likewise, the Urantia Book talks about the life of Jesus before public work, that is, two episodes, two dates or periods. And the Bible, that is, the New Testament, normally only talks about Jesus' public work.

But this is just an observation, in the possibility of two dates coexisting, one of the physical appearance of the Missions of God and, even, the possibility of Jesus' return only to a more restricted and local group of people, and a second moment, with the confirmation public to everyone. These are my prayers to God, Father, perhaps a date in April 2024 for physical appearance just for a group, and public confirmation to the entire world on May 12, 2024.

This message is just my five cents on the subject, just for reflection.

=======

Postscript:

Thank you Weydevu for your message. So, as I read your observations with two different dates, I have a strong hunch as to how two dates could be held to mark this historical event of the Missions of God and the return of Jesus, being a physical appearance to a more restricted group, and later , another for confirmation to the whole world.

But, if this happens in April 2024 and May 12, 2024, there will possibly be a few days between the dates, as I believe that soon after the physical appearance to a group of the Missions of God and the return of Jesus there will be a demand very large amount of confirmation for it to be revealed to the entire world. And, perhaps, this would be more viable if it occurs at the end of April 2024, and in approximately 15 days, that is, May 12, 2024, public confirmation to the entire world.

But my small contribution of five cents to the topic is just for everyone's reflection, on this historical moment long awaited by millions or billions of people on our planet who believe in God, the Universal Father of All, who is the foundation, the foundation of everything in the universe of universes.

=======

Post Scriptum 2:

Another possibility with different dates:

According to the Urantia Book, normally on the evolutionary planets of time and space, unless I am mistaken, a Magisterial Mission occurs and then later, another mission from God who is the Instructing Son of the Trinity occurs when the planet arrives in light and life.

But also, perhaps, the first date could occur with the appearance of the Magisterial Sons physically and on the second date the return of Jesus.

Thus, in April 2024 the physical appearance of the Magisterial Sons or Melchizedeks may occur, preceding the return of Jesus on May 12, 2024.

In this case, at any time in April 2024, the announcement of God's Mission with physically incarnated Magisterial Sons and physically incarnated Melchizedeks could take place, preparing the appearance of Jesus' return on May 12, 2024.

I pray that this is the choice made for the visible missions of God, the Universal Father of all on our planet, at this historic moment for humanity that we have been waiting for for a long time.

In any case, may the will of God, the Universal Father of all, be done.

=======

Título: Duas datas - uma data para aparição física a um grupo das Missões de Deus com a possibilidade do retorno de Jesus, e outra data para confirmação pública ao mundo inteiro.
=======
(mensagem original no idioma português do Brasil e tradução pelo Google Tradutor).
=======
É possível que as missões de Deus, incluindo, o retorno de Jesus estejam presentes fisicamente em uma data aqui em nosso planeta. E somente posteriormente, existe a revelação ao mundo todo deste fato. Assim, poderia ser resolvido esta questão. Ou seja, duas datas, uma em abril de 2024 e outra em 12 de maio de 2024, quando haveria a confirmação a nível mundial das missões de Deus em nosso planeta, e se Deus quiser, incluindo o retorno de Jesus.

Da mesma forma, o Livro de Urantia fala sobre a vida de Jesus antes do trabalho público, ou seja, dois episódios, duas datas ou períodos. E a Bíblia, ou seja, o novo testamento fala normalmente apenas sobre quando do trabalho público de Jesus.

Mas isto é apenas uma observação, na possibilidade de coexistir duas datas, uma da aparição física das Missões de Deus e, inclusive, possibilidade de retorno de Jesus apenas para um grupo de pessoas mais restrita e local, e um segundo momento, com a confirmação pública para todo mundo. Estas são minhas orações para Deus, Pai, quem sabe uma data em abril de 2024 para aparição física apenas para um grupo, e a confirmação pública ao mundo inteiro em 12 de maio de 2024.

Esta mensagem, é apenas meus cinco centavos sobre assunto, apenas para reflexão.

=======

Post Scriptum:

Obrigado Weydevu por sua mensagem. Assim, que eu li suas observações com duas datas diferentes, venho um palpite forte de como duas datas poderiam ser realizadas para marcar este evento histórico das Missões de Deus e do retorno de Jesus, sendo uma aparição física para um grupo mais restrito, e posteriormente, outra para confirmação ao mundo inteiro.

Mas, se isto acontecer em abril de 2024 e 12 de maio de 2024, possivelmente, deverá ter poucos dias entre as datas, pois eu acredito que logo após a aparição física para um grupo das Missões de Deus e do retorno de Jesus existirá uma procura muito grande de confirmação para que seja revelado para o mundo inteiro. E, talvez, isto ficasse mais viável, se ocorrer no final de abril de 2024, e em aproximadamente 15 dias, ou seja, 12 de  maio de 2024, a confirmação pública ao mundo inteiro.

Mas minha pequena contribuição de cinco centavos para o tema, serve apenas para reflexão de todos, sobre este momento histórico tão aguardado por milhões ou bilhões de pessoas em nosso planeta que acreditam em Deus, Pai Universal de Todos que é o fundamento, o alicerce de tudo no universo dos universos.

=======

Post Scriptum 2:

Outra possibilidade com datas diferentes:

Conforme o Livro de Urantia, normalmente nos planetas evolutivos do tempo e do espaço, salvo engano, ocorre uma Missão Magisterial e depois mais tarde, ocorre outra missão de Deus que é o Filho Instrutor da Trindade quando da chegada do planeta em luz e vida.

Mas também, talvez, possa ocorrer a primeira data com a aparição dos Filhos Magisteriais fisicamente e na segunda data o retorno de Jesus.

Assim, em abril de 2024 pode acontecer a aparição física de Filhos Magisteriais ou Melquisedeques, antecedendo o retorno de Jesus no dia 12 de maio de 2024.

Neste caso, em qualquer momento de abril de 2024 poderá acontecer o anúncio da Missão de Deus com Filhos Magisteriais encarnados fisicamente e Melquisedeques encarnados fisicamente, preparando a aparição do retorno de Jesus no dia 12 de maio de 2024.

Eu rezo para que esta seja a escolha realizada para as missões visíveis de Deus, Pai Universal de todos em nosso planeta, neste momento histórico para a humanidade a qual aguardamos há muito tempo.

Seja como for, que seja feita a vontade de Deus, Pai Universal de todos.

AUDIO TAPE Links - Comments - Schedule inside / Re: USA Lightline 24 March, 2024
« Last post by weydevu on March 26, 2024, 15:11:22 pm »
Hello Ron, I'm a bit confused about the communications of the Missions to Urantia.
You said they would be done through transmissions and not the media.  Is that for the month of April and then after May 12, use the media to inform the rest of the world? If not how is the world going to know?

Weydevu
General Discussion / Re: Lunar Eclipse
« Last post by Clency on March 26, 2024, 13:51:33 pm »
Thank you Ron for this feedback. I am not particularly well versed in astrology and its influence about the way of living of human-being on Urantia. As for the LightLine, I have been out of track due to family issues, but I am now resetting myself to keep on keeping on. 
General Discussion / Re: Lunar Eclipse
« Last post by Ron Besser on March 26, 2024, 13:12:22 pm »
Clency, the eclipse in April is an omen.  Sure, many people feel that astrology is bunk, and I agree with them in one certain instance, and that is to tell anyone there is no relationship between actual planetary positions and the human psyche.  However, do not thrown the baby out with the bathwater when receiving mention what astrology has to say about omens that full moons have when combined with solar eclipses.  Let me remind all of you about astrology and the birth of Christ.

The Sumerians of the first  century AD, were keen astrologers.  The wise men who got on their camels to visit Jerusalem were chiefs of the royal astrological society the king maintained to forecast threats to his kingdom.  On April 5th, by our calendar today, the then king of Summaria  received a headline from the astrology department that there was pending a prophet was born in the ancient lands of Judea.  The king summoned his chief astrologers and told them to investigate the prophecy.  These actions are long forgotten but it does tell us how Summaria, a powerful empire located at that time in southern Mesopotamia, ran astrology to help prepare the Sumerian kingdom for eternal residence on high and be always maintained by a God they called their chief of destiny.  I also remind you in particular Clency, that the kings of this period and going back another 200,000 years of lost history, were direct descenders  of the Caligastia 100!   Those wise men knew more about what they were pursing then just a bright start appearing in the heavens as to its meaning to them.

Our history takes no direct relationship between Summaria and the doings in Jerusalem, a kingdom the Sumatrans thought was mostly tribal, but when King Suloman (not Salomon the famous Biblical King) decreed that the astrological finds of the wise men was valid in about 735 BCE in the old history of Sumerian kings, and since then, the calculations using astrological results were to be part of the Secretary of State policies and had to be investigated.  In modern language, those astrological concerns, sayings, doings had to be investigated.  I sincerely doubt this information can be verified and I take that information down directly from a transmission to me from Michael of Nebadon, and His Chief of Staff, Gabriel of Salvington.

This set up a State Department of sorts inside the Kingship government and  courts of Summaria in those days.  According to the dictation received from the Salvington archives, King Suleiman III met** with his astrologers.

**(from spiritual dictation of this history) appears on our calendar date of 5 April 9th, 07 BCE(star date of per Salvington: 003215617.- -   That translates to our calendar to day as 15 April of 07 BCE.  Believe it or not the Chief Astrologer dictated to his department heads that a King was born in Jerusalem later that year, and that the cross purposes of fear and care erupted in the King's court.  They predicted the child would rule of the world in times to come.

For that reason, King Suloman asked that the chief astrologers return to Jerusalem bearing gifts of the king to the infant their astrological calculations indicated was to be found in the are of Jerusalem.  The appearance of the brilliant birth star in those days more or less set in the minds of those selected to appear before the new king as they saw it  with appropriate gifts of the King of what we today call the Sumerian Empire.

This old history is very difficult to speak to and does not exist in any historical document, but I am receiving this  as a spiritual dictation through the ARCHANGEL circuit of the Salvington Government and it is not to be doubted.  For my own reasons I desist on further print out of this reception as I am warned the cabal wishes to make a mockery of the historical dictation of those events associated with the three wise men bearing gifts to the new born Jesus.

That said let us move on:

Let us move forward with the eclipse resulting in an astrological omen Clency.  The solar eclipse this April of 2024 has two aspects that should interest you:

1 - It happens to fall on the date selected to obtain considerable control of the primitive war over Ukraine.

2 - The eclipse is not a normal earth shadow effect but it also contains the energy we are supposing is divine.  Urantia, our earth's name by the divine naming of our earth, has no real consideration for what is to be done to clean its oceans and brighten its atmosphere again with so much carbon soot in its upper reaches.  The divinity of the proposed appearance of more Jesus material to be added to our lore in the coming century of change on earth is about to be further exposed.

3 -  The eclipse this coming April of 2024 is coincident with the Salvington complex of planets in the constellations o, not of Orion, but of Aries.  It is to that Aries eclipse I make these further remarks.

Three years ago, April of 202, the famous story about the House of Usher took place as a real event on Urantia.  It was a story of luckless sedition by V. Putin attempting to reason how to declare war on Ukraine and perhaps Belorussia and to determine how to run a counter war of terrorism in north central Turkestan.  I received spiritual dictation on these matters and serve only to say that the motivations of the Russian government was to release its fear of NATO through a surrogate war machine it could control without inventing an excuse to press war machinery up against the NATO countries in alliance against the military power of Russian  then and now.

This April 2024 eclipse socialistically signals the end of the Ukraine war, not because of the deployment of materials of war from the United States, but because Russia is hemorrhaging  its natural welfare to be a continental nation state, and will likely revert to a series of autonomous governments from the Urals to the Pacific Ocean on its most eastern coast nearly adjacent to the United States.

I dare not go further with this as the Primary Supernaphim next to me warns that the Universal Father is not upset with me trying to explain this, but that the dictation to me is subject to an oversight committee in the spirit that does not care to explain over much with the sudden change of political will either in the EU, but that the land mass known as Asia, is about to be subject to horrendous feature changes.

Astrologically, Saturn  and Pluto are arriving at a very sensitive position this April that can spell open war as bad as a world war, but the saving grace this time is that Jesus is preparing an opening salvo, and no astrology can predict what that times to earth or what his personal views will be concerning his proposed arrival on May 22nd or earlier.  We ourselves had a dictation a day or so ago that by May 15th what was to occur with a Bestowal would be clear by April 18th but now that clarity according to direct dictation with me, has been honed back a little toward May 10th or so.  Do not take these things so seriously yet as there is a lot of maneuvering in spirit to settle disputes with the cabal and insurrection recently experienced spiritually on our planet since 2019.

In conclusion, Clency, the eclipse of this April is a powerful reminder to you and to me that while these normal planetary events occur all the time, and we get and eclipse of something like almost every six months on earth, this particular eclipse is full of omens and the astrological prophecy suggests we are in for a hell of a ride during this period and we cannot discount the start or beginning of a nother world war if some nation states let it slip into chaos.

That's it for now, and posts like yours trigger these kinds of reports and more should do it.  I am fully put out with so much to ask about we get so little from the members to trigger in depth reports that such posts can start.  

Thank you for reading along and Clency do not give up Lightlines however best you can mange them.

Ron Besser/ Dictation and personal history known to me given here.  

END
General Discussion / Lunar Eclipse
« Last post by Clency on March 26, 2024, 11:14:50 am »
A Lunar Eclipse (click on the link to see the article) is planned on the 8th of April. I am curious to know whether it will reinforce what is foreseen on the 12th of May. Anybody ?
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10