Author Topic: Consummator of Universe Destiny - Who Is God? More Changes to Magisterial Msn  (Read 1775 times)

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Introduction to this Transmission:

This pertinent document will be hard to read at times because it flows with changes before your mind’s eye as it happens. For instance it starts with a reply to Brad Cooke they do not want me to delete and moves from there to a discussion of the Trinity’s willingness to keep humans in an administrative position under their care and guidance.

What happens next is a big surprise for this Transmitter, as we suddenly get the arrival on thoughts over by Michael and Margul on the Trinity’s accommodation for humans including me and moving a few others to York if Michael still wants York and some building there to participate as originally discussed for the last six years or so. But the biggest surprise was the sudden appearance of the Universe Consummator. Boy did we get some revelation this time!

We then hear Mother Spirit tell us to stand by because she had something to add to the idea of a Consummator of Universe Destiny, and that was that Michael was actually transmitting the Consummator to me since that frequency would have burned and melted my brain and the mind appended to it.

Remember as you go through this that I have admonished the speakers it should not be a book, but if this were printed into a normal book today, it would only take about thirty or so pages to get through. However it gets heavy with the Consummator of Universe Destiny reminding Michael that Urantia is doomed unless we get something done fast to get this Mission underway and to knock me off staff as originally proposed was okay but the Trinity is not the best place to put me and you and others, but a place to be stabilized to work for the Magisterial Mission.

They had me hold this document back about 20 hours so they could decide if it was warranted at all. I questioned its length as a real killer for most of you since impatience and time schedules force many of you to truncate spiritual activities to a lesser degree than warranted most of the time. However, I did not have the time to go through all these words and voices to make it a perfect type written revelation as I should do for all postings, This one however falls on me like a lead balloon as I cannot keep up with all that is flowing out of the Salvington connection as it is and must be very careful what I say too as you are all getting anxious about changes you did not anticipate.

Finally, I asked Mantutia to appended any remarks he wants to make before you started reading this transmissions is just shy of 10,000 words.

MANTUTIA -
“I seldom have much to say about a transmission that warbles all over the place like this one does and Ron would normally cut this down hard. But we asked him to post the transmission “as is” and he doing so shortly. In particular we learn the Consummator (as he asked Ron to call Him), made some major revelations some of you will never understand but Ron does fully and is made even hungrier to get some shape to the idea of just how the Original Will for the creation or reality is actually configured. I am with Ron on that the whole way! The Consummator is a super Deity and Ron asked if he exceeds the definition of Deity and the Consummator answers that He alone consumes the ideals of all Deity however placed, but exceeds the definition by trillions of ideals and time mores than the exact definition of Deity supplies the mind of creatures in time. That said I also see something in Ron that can grasp what the Consummator means, and that is that your minds reading this cannot easily grasp that reality fits inside of itself as well as expands and contracts with universe ages. This is the meat and potatoes of the Consummator’s work and I learned just enough that I can revise this Urantia Book the next time to better understand how the I AM promulgates reality within a real Infinitude and not just a conjectured one. Therefore let this transmission stand with its imperfective typing and an occasional typo noot bother you that much. I am Mantutia and I wish you all a good day.”

Ron here - I asked Michael to make a contribution to this introduction and he does so next:

MICHAEL OF NEBADON -
“I will say this for the record. I was placed in quite a spot when the unknown Consummator of Universe Destiny asked an audience with me and I agreed to transmit his direct wording to Ron and his typing of a transmission in York. In reflection please understand the Consummator does not so much transmit but PULSE his words like a high speed radio transmission does in spy thrillers on Urantia. There is no good reason to hear the Consummator unless he has an appreciative audience and he found one with all of us hanging on his words as he revealed to the universe at large some things that have puzzled us greatly even as Deities of time and space.

“I am grateful for the presence of Ron all the time as he makes talking to a human easier and easier as I learn to deal with is views and tables of contents. He is truly outsized in many respects and must deal with dolts in the community soon enough who need to understand just how a human call know all this and still be human. I call upon the Consummator of Universe Destiny very seldom as there is just no need to, but in this coming Magisterial Mission, even the Deity Absolute asks for guidance as we have never been placed in the position Ron has placed us in inadvertently. I see Ron has a problem this morning getting his fingers to flow from brain words to word processing words and we have had this happen before and that is because the Deity Absolute carries such weight on Paradise, he holds Ron back just enough to see and read what is printed on the paper you read now. We do not ask you to understand that but that is the brain problem and finger coordination problem he faces now.

“Finally, when you read this transcript realize it rolled off the presses in batches of thought rather than in a coherent fashion of from point A to point B, as it meanders for good reason as we communicate our changes as we make them before your eyes. Ron also has an avid following in Avalon as that Creator Son looks in as he writes this and Ron greeted him knowing He was there. In any case let this be an object lesson that transmissions through Ron eleicit greate interest because he is a conduit of Deitized thinking to humanity as never has been shown before.

[Ron here, Readers: be aware nothing like this could happen without the benign work of Michael and Mother of Nebadon, as they allow something that could be cut off quickly and I would never know the difference. Mantutia wishes to add to this by saying that he too could cut it off as the Revelator to Urantia in unique ways and that he means to train Ron to hear even better as the Consummator is renown in Superuniverse One as the Great Revealer and must have his say to Urantia even better. This is both Ron and Mantutia and the Deity Absolute praising Michael to allow so much to happen mostly before the time of understanding of most of you, but these transmissions must make it to the general public someday and Ron must learn to archive better soon as there is no way to save them except through the Reader today. Praise and thanks to Michael and the Mother Spirit of Nebadon.]

Ron - And now here is the transmission in the original and I hope you may gain a lot from it as a lot is there to gain, and I doubt a summary may be forthcoming from me because of pressing other business as for example the updating of the Time Line I need to get to soon.

TRANSMISSION
Speakers: Many: Michael and Consummator of Universe Destiny
THE EVOLUTION OF A DECISION TO RETAIN HUMAN ADMINISTRATION ON
SALVINGTON STAFF FOR THE COMING URANTIA MAGISTERIAL MISSIONf
And: Who Is God?

T/R: Ron Besser
York, PA 11:00 am to 18:00 (6 PM) local time
February 11, 2018

Ron’s Response to Brad Cooke and his Post 11 Feb

Hello Brad Cooke, and others who are feeling they stand not a gale of wind, but are the yo yo Brad finds well blown to bits over this zig of the many zags in the past.

I do commiserate with this point of view. You and I, the human side of these plans, are merely changing administrations. That is all from the microcosm point of view. We are informed we are not welcome to work under the Salvington plans made clear about two weeks ago, and now are scattered like fall leaves today away from those earlier plans. Brad, using a comment you made to Larry in another post, I love crunchy green grapes too and while you stopped smoking with their help, I use them too when eating becomes ritualized ministry to one's unhappy self.

I am merely pointing out that the mind set we were asked to adopt in January is adjusted to be addressed better in March of this year. The hurricane warnings and the flags indicating approaching gales, all are still unhappily valid, but instead of you and me and the rest of the crew watching and hopefully being of some help from the staff window ofo the Magisterial Sons, we are watching the storm over Urantia from the Paradise Trinity's redoubt, and for that I am eternally grateful, that not only do we have strong support and a shelter from the most powerful entity in the universe bar none, they have Minister Margul to see to our basic needs during what will be a full of surprises mission to play into for all of us. Here is our mentor Margul for a few fresh words on this matter:

Trinity Teacher Son realizes Time-Space Deity Draws the Line Against Mission Participations

MARGUL, A TRINITY TEACHER SON-

"I am of the Trinity and I know whereof I speak. Many times during the hiatus of charm and being with Ron do I come to the conclusion he is fun and ready to pitch in with what little experience he has in formal affairs of the divine call to participate with man on all levels of his existence. We did not realize that the line was so severely drawn by the time and space Deities that man was too wretched to play a direct part in any thing we did on a planet in dire straights such as Urantia really has become.

"In developing the scenario to allow man to directly appear before God as a participant with God on Urantia, I am most seriously discussing that the Paradise Trinity decree that some function should be established for every man on every planet to be an edelweiss for God to the point his capacity allows. Ron hit the nail on the head thanks to Mantutia and his insistence than the human element is very important to consider among all Deities when providing vast changes to their planetary environment we are doing here. I seriously question why Michael blew Ron off so harshly a few days ago now and Ron can make no sense of it whatsoever, but he does understand as all of you MUST understand, that the Mission goes pretty much as you had it explained to you this past January, but under a different administration: from the Salvington care to the Paradise Trinity care. How can that be a distraction? The case Ron has to deal with is his health and heart and so on and that is not dropped for any caring need lost but that the Trinity will administer health updates and repairs.

"Ron just spoke to Michael while he was taking my dictation (Ron can really do that!) and Michael says he has a mouthful to say too, and I wish to only say that once again, Ron credits the hard work of Mantutia and the fifth epochal revelation for him to see straight even if there is no direct opportunity to do so, and that is that man is encouraged in that revelation to take hold of his spiritual heritage and do with it he must to be part of God's plans for his own rectification. Mantutia speaks briefly here:"

Melchizedek Schools When Instituted Have Human Teachers. This Magisterial Mission will have Melchizedek Schools Only and Adam and Eve Will Administer Them for the Melchizedeks

MANTUTIA MELCHIZEDEK -

"I am sure that Ron understands that he is the least blessed of all today over the fact I must also leave the ideals of the Magisterial Mission to take on duties of the Melchizedek Schools which are often referred to but never filled out in detail. The Adam and Eve ideals of schools they run will be folded into the Melchizedek Schools too and they will run them as teachers and suppliers of staff for the edification for the realm. In placing this news item inside other news items today, I must also obligate myself further that Ron is my ward in favors done for him upstairs I have done for him to live even on Urantia.

"The problem with Ron's health and legs is a simple explanation. He has worn his body out by living well and poor and so on to the point the system is askew with failed parts and a heart that just is so tired it can hardly make use of all it has to to give him robust health. Michael has seriously considered making Ron book die, and expression his mother used when she got os old she could hardly move anymore. Ron likes the idea of just going quickly and not leaving any traces of a body behind and damn the torpedoes of estate revisions that only he could straighten out. But it now comes to pass that Salvington is not taking him up on the ideas he has for the Magisterial Mission, but the Trinity has taken hold in full detail for all of us so as to include the minuscule human population we do have to work with into actual staff positions. In looking at the details of what Ron Besser has provided I am struck how efficient it is with all the bells and whistles expalined in detail. Ron also says that Michael must take credit for details like that as he assigned Ron to bring them into fruition with Ron’s understanding of business acumen.

“In any case, the entire thing is put together in great efficiency and I know Michael wishes to know more on this subject as he hardly looks at what has been accomplished. I am Mantutia and Ron just explained something to us we never thought very hard about and it is this:

“The fifth epochal revelation is profound in its occurrence of detail no other revelation ever produced anywhere in any part of time and space until the Urantia Book occurred to be read on Urantia. I am still not sure the import of that book on so many, but Ron explains a part of it that makes sense now: it is so detailed and open to view that Ron feels it is his home too and that he naturally wishes to give to the household what has been given to him, and that includes to be part of missions that the Deity Sons ask for human help to accomplish too. My hat is off to Ron once again for showing us what the revelation really means to all but to him in particular.”

Surprise! The Consummator Weighs in On Problems Should Not Exclude Humans from Participating in Divine Missions if Visible on Their Planet.

THE CONSUMMATOR OF UNIVERSE DESTINY SPEAKS:

“I am indeed the Conusmmator of Universe Destiny, and I prefer the simple term Consummator and will use this opportunity to say to Mantutia, you have ripened an age by many degrees in your approach to revelation, and it is deeply appreciated for all on Paradise including Myself. I am the highest Deity level attainable by any being, high or low, and I take no harm from the darting mind of Ron as he seeks to see how this can be heard better. It cannot be heard better for now Ron, but let this ride a little on you:

“As Consummator, I insist on things being put into place right and well and have never seen a human do what you attempted to do and almost won. Michael is adamantly deciding to rescind all humans forever after having to trample the highs and lows in the Paradise matter of the Lucifer Rebellion and the caste hatred of many for gays or blacks or heartless dictators. I never saw a human do what Ron did and that was with the help of his Thought Adjuster and many others besides Michael or Mantutia or Margul came upon the scene with Ron present.

“Our trial is to become the highest in ability we can for generations after us to be understanding they stand on the shoulders of the past men and women on any planet in the universe to do their best for God and TO PARTICIPATE WITH GOD EVERYWHERE THEY CAN!!! I almost scream that yet we have a Local Universe capital that has rescinded Ron for his own reasons and now we have the Paradise Trinity step up to take up the slack on what has transpired between the Local Universe and the single human we simply call Ron today.

“In this endeavor to be heard in all of its glory, the Consummator hears one voice alone at times and that is Michael of Nebadon to be heard over the din of complaints that Ron is a usurper of tradition and that he needs to be pushed back into place where all humans are placed to be subservient and not a partner. Ron is a partner! So are many on this list! To be Ron is to leave the shoals of certitude even and be resonate in the ideals of God which is to share all that can be shared. Michael does that in spades and Ron shakes his head well for that for it is the very policies of Michel of Nebadon that led to the Lucifer Rebellion and that was only because Michael believes fully in the advice of the Eternal Son when Michael left to form the Local Universe of Nebadon over six billion years ago this year.

“I laugh too with Ron at that number but he is right– I know it to the day as all high Deity knows what their Sons and Daughters have done down to the hours it was done.

“In so many words, the little son that Ron is has a big grown up idea and all he asked to do was to volunteer to work with Monjoronson and Serara and then saw to it they had a corporate home IF THEY WANTED IT ANYHOW. I am not easily afforded to low rank humor but this one gets under your skin with his view that the extraordinary ability of the highest Deity to be found anywhere can actually discern him or anyone on this level of existence. But we can and we do and we actually enjoy it when Ron comes on stage to thank us all at night and wondering if he got lost in his list of thank yous.

Consummator Asks To Review Reasons for Administrative Changes by Salvington to cut Humans from Participating with the Paradise Sons Magisterial and To Conclude What, If Any Thing Should Be Done.

“THEREFORE:

“As the Consummator of Universe Destiny, I afford the following suggestions to all of you gathered around this transmission:

“We on Paradise and even about that place you call Paradise, we hold that Michael of Nebadon ought to reconsider what he has done to Ron in particular and to reinstated him on staff with Michael and Gabriel and Margul combined into one adminstration!

“We affored this opportunity for Ron to stand back and let this fully permeate Margul, the Trinity, the Salvington wags who agree with Ron most vociferously and so on.

“I am the Consummator of Universe Destiny, and I declare this one called Ron hilarious because we see the humor in the mistakes he gets into for good reasons and will never repeat them again. His travail with the unfortunate Teresa has taken its toll again on those who trust Ron but get side tracked on what happens when Ron steps in to help a fellow who desperately needed help and got it well done for him in spite of his nasty refrain after he left.

“We who administer the entire Master Universe never are sure what our efforts mean to the lower orders in the universe. Ron wonders what I must think all the time regarding the creation en toto. I enjoy this so much I tell you that Deity is never refreshed by mere sayings but by the rule of unvierse law reapplied in a sacred way we never suspected existed before. Ron well remembers laying on his sofa reading the Urantia Book in the late 70's and crying at its passages as they were so well put, and wonders if he will ever feel that enthusiasm again over something new and beautiful in the future. AND HE WILL– but we must advise that is a few million years from now.
“I close not but will be a contributor to Ron and his workers when a serious subject needs the most input it can from God the Father to the I AM, to the abraded Trinity, Ron loves to see as a three pointed hat on Napoleon.

“In this closing, be aware that I am none other than the I AM, allowed out of my secret box of toys. I use to be sure this entire enterprise becomes magnificent and overwhelmingly beautiful as only the Supreme can appreciate ever and anon. Good day.”

Michael Responds to the Consummator and the Idea of a JOINT ADMINISTRATION of Trinity and Local Universe Work to Produce the Urantia Magisterial Mission

MICHAEL OF NEBADON -

“Margul is extraordinaire in most facets of Trinity administration to Urantia and to Nebadon and all of its inhabited planets bar none. He is well trained and works hard to see to the possibilities of opportunistic changes I can make too. I like the idea of a combined administration to perform the tasks of this Magisterial Mission, but I have made my decision and that is not final but close to it after I get with Margul to understand what advantage this could have for me and my Local Universe. Ron is not reinstated nor are any of you at this time, but I must look at my schedule to decide just how this fits with my idea of a cleanr Magisterial Mission. I must make amends only to those I was so brusque to a few days ago over issues we had to explain as we went on with out actions at the time. Ron in particular can nag, and he is not happy today either with pain that will not abate in bed and elsewhere. He is old and increasingly frail and without any help to get things done he needs done immediately. In any case there is nothing here to do and I will make amends if necessary in the future. Meanwhile to those three who are fused today, this:

“Your mental patterns are so similar I wonder if that is the cause for early fusions?

Michael is interrupted by the Consummator who describes the World War II babies, about six million of them, Who Are Mentally Prepared to Lead in the Last Years of Their Lives on Urantia to Defend God and Bring Urantia a Divine Mission to Cleanse the Planet.

THE CONSUMMATOR OF UNIVERSE DESTINY (Consummator)

“I am pleased to say Michael that in the World War II era, many children were born with the mental pattern you speak of. Of the six million or so born then, most have gone on to their reward on the mansion world. Ron fell in love with one so hard he has dreams yet of that passing over issues that were truly not germane to understanding each other, but it is done and it is finished for good and Ron knows that deeply and with harsh feeling for the stupidity of how it came about they parted. In looking at all of this remember this Michael, we are not capricious or lost to the sensibilities of the manner in which you wish to approach the highest Deity in the land, and Ron rightly questions whether I am trued Deity, and I am NOT so, but there is no revelation availble to explain what lies above the I AM, Ron comes close to penetrating it somehow and I wish him luck on that with the help of Mantutia as no one has ever seen clearly how this one can be and still exist only as the Consummator.

That Which is Divine Is Not Always Deity but Deity is Always Divine, and the Consummator questions If He is Deity by Strictr Definition and that He Is Deity and More!

“I have one awkward suggestion to those Deities who take interest in this conversation with a mere human: Be assured you know the difference yourself between what is divine and what is more than divine but what we call Deity. Ron looks at the Supernaphim with great curiosity and always thanks the Supernaphim who is near him on Urantia for purposes we never disclose, but that Supernaphim is near Deity status too and Ron senses Him as such. Why would a mortal take the time to look at such a configuration? We are sure Ron is in part in league with the Deity Absolute to the point he must hear what he wishes to know, not to recite it back, but to live it and wonder how to teach it once it is perceived and understood. I was just thanked by Ron for explaining a facet of his curiosity he never fully explains to those who ask him about it. However you are so above your pay grade Ron worry it not for now. In so many words he is truly a Melchizedek in so many aspects, I worry for the Melchizedeks and their heart for it comes to pass that even a Melchizedek has problems in perception as Ron asked where the Father Melchizedek was in all of this and nobody really knows what happened to the Father Melchizedek. Let me explain that:

[Ron here: as Editor of my own work here I say to the Reader, the entire subject was dropped without an explanation and we still do not know what happened to the Father Melchizedek . . . ]

What Does the Universe Do with Unexpected Developments This Magisterial Mission Has Come to Hold so Well?

“As the CONSUMMATOR OF UNIVERSE DESTINY, I am told time and again as the I AM puts it, what do we do with the unusual developments that go outside our expectations to have work in a universe that follows the script so well for completion?

“The answer lies in the Deity Absolute, and in the Deity Absolute is posited all future time events and happenings. It is never entirely the case it can be corroborated exactly, but there are events around Urantia, that do not exist anywhere else in time or perhaps no time.

“Urantia contains the seeds of all future Universe development. I have Ron capitalize Universe this time as it has to be understood that space is not required to learn and we have an example here in this transmitters that he learns what he can by mere association with transmissions from Deity and not from just what Deity may have to say, but by associating with Deity, Transmitters learn the ropes of proper direction for their lives and for those they associate with, Urantia is learning a lesson a very hard way to relearn that it cannot have its way in all matters, and the purpose for Urantia to exist, is not to be a good planet, but to show the way to the rest of the universe just what has to happen in human evolution to satiate God that all is well in understanding most of God and that we leave for another time.

How Much Bigger God Really Is!!!

“This explains Ron’s desire to penetrate what lies beyond the ideals and ideas of Paradise, as he is convinced the Father is not tethered to Paradise at all and that the Father knows so much more even the Supernaphim do not even conjecture, he wonders why they do not? He has been told by Michael to stay off the subject and he does as he views the present problems overwhelming anyhow, but he feels there are clues to how Mantutia describes the infinitude that it, the infinitude, lies as a unit to be organized and that infinity is not the last stop in being a child of God, however you define that. Of course in time language infinity is totality, totality, totality. But Ron conjectures that like any good inventor, the machine he ( I AM) invents has to be a good deal less than the inventor. It is not unlike the proposition that all things are possible with God, but even God cannot make a square circle. God invents reality and controls it and cannot make something bigger and better than God already is.

“That means to Ron that the Consummator of Universe Destiny lies above the idea of infinite integration and must therefore exist as the original will in some inconceivable form. We cannot abide that kind of thought, but we can say this: the truth of a young human moving quickly to consummate his own life on earth, is troubling to our way of thinking because he has caught the warp of the weave of the Master Universe better than most except the transmitter finds the Father and I AM connotations too weak to really explain finality of origins and/or of destiny. I say this to that young whippersnapper, be aware you carry the genes of the future in your sperm and you carry many to their graves if you are right.

“You are awestruck by this statement Ron and are hammered into place by your own Thought Adjuster for saying so, as your own Thought Adjuster is closely aligned to your heart and soul and you need him to feel better about life on Urantia, as you are sure there is no cure for your longing for the loss of so many you truly need more and more to feel good about life as you must live it on Urantia today. I am the Conusmmator of Universe Destiny and I see totality easily over misuse of your arms and legs over decades of grueling work for your parents who should have known better and so on but you do not complain as that was your salvation years later, Strange how things work out and you are the first to note them by your statements time and again, ‘how ironic this turned out to be for me!’

Exactitude of the Infinitude and Not The Imprecision of the Infinitude

“I am the CONSUMMATOR OF UNIVERSE DESTINY, and you young whippersnapper have no real concept of total integration of Infinity, much less what it means to Me or anyone else who directs such from what you and others call Paradise. It is a place for sure, but its motions are not foreseen in any revelation yet and that includes what I may say to Father or I AM and how they respond to the creation who also asks the question. In parts it is my choice to stay silent, but Ron has delved into it with gusto at times trying to formulate an unscripted view of the infinitude (and it really should be called the EXACTEDTUDE**), as it did exist and I repeat that Mr. Mantutia Melchizedek, it actually existed so one must stop postulating no such thing exists and is used to teach concepts. .

[** Note: (Ron here) I asked for an insight into the term ‘exactitude,’ and was graciously given this: “The exactitude as stated here means the Infinitude is precise in what it holds but cannot not all be expresses as Infinity as the I AM chose to use as the basis of his reality concept. The Infinitude is not as the Consummator IS, but as the Consummator judges can be expressed with coordinate Deity and creature experience. What follows the age of experiential justice is the age of Absolute supplication to the ideals of divine grace and beauty as only the Supreme can find with Me at this time and at this position of man taking this transmission. He is without precedence and he folds things so well he cannot be harmed as we need this kind to express themselves in a universe full of dolts and preambles that cannot ascertain right from wrong in most cases and in the case of the transmitter, wrong often enough to confuse his own choices and purposes withint a finite realm just aching to break free of experiential constraints. Ron comments to the Consumator who runs this discussion quite complacently when he says Ron is a dolt too but finds this dolt really interesting to pinch between his fingers as Ron declares that when he is allowed to make thought expansions he has no rules he must follow to do it except by his own incapacity to understand the nature of that or his expansion of philosophical thought. I am the Consummator of Universe Destiny and not the Father I AM, and you who read these thoughts on paper must understand that Ron understands that and you do not! Think people! What is presented here is so very rare, it concludes nothing more than your inability to read well much less comprehend. Master Spirit Four wishes to address you now:”)

** Note 2 (Ron here, I also asked the Consummator this question by explaining first, that the inventor may know where all the cogs and wheels are in his invention, but the inventor on earth is not personally identified with how the invention works precisely in all of its forms and results. Does the Consummator of Universe Destiny identify personally with this creation and care what the I AM did??? The Consummator responds most kindly this way: “I have never been asked that question before and it needs a good answer:

[“ As the CONSUMMATOR OF UNIVERSE DESTINY I AM never without the idea of personal concern for you or others who must address the most harsh cases of reality ever presented to a planet. It must be told that you are a product of useless concern for your well being when the giant gears of Universe Perfection are engaged, and you plan no part in the Destiny of the entire universe, but you play a small part in time to add to the God the Supreme all those things IT needs to present the Trinity and the Father of All final representation of total experiential calm and readiness to be part of a universe now dominated by God the Ultimate. I do care though that you personally make the Receiving Circle before the Holy of Holies to take your lessons in humility and prepare for a new deal as a Finaliter and whatever else God has in mind for you in the present circumstances of the universe age we are in and how to prepare for life everlasting without your loves trailing you like ghosts from the past. Realize that I care that things go as planned but sometimes we make revisions in Destiny even when we see clearly there is no purpose to rebellion and no purpose to the stagnation of progress for any reason.

[“I do care and I want it to be known that I am closely identified with the I AM and that is an individualization of my Original Self and Will is not all I am. Will is not the be-all or find-all of universe existence, but it is the very perpetuator of what is to be done. In my existence as Consummator I decide what is useful and what is not and your wasy are mostly not and that extends to all of you on Urantia at this time. What is useful is to be as your selves without bringing into that equation all of who everybody else is at this time or in the future, and you are among the worst to disregard your Adjuster by insisting in investigating every dolt who comes along with a fresh idea or comely appearance to stand you on your heel. Ron you need not stand at your window in your living room to pas the time watching the grass grow, but you need to be assured that others need the input these lessons to you and find them in their own comprehension so as to bring God closer to each. I do care just as the Creator Sons care and just as Paradise cares that all of this is known and eventually disseminated to all creation under out title not yours. God day.]

OCILLIAYA - MASTER SPIRIT FOUR VOICE OF THE FATHER-SON UNION -

“We as Master Spirits teach that God the Father and God the Son are inseparable and Ron truly understands that but is lanky in concept as he knows the Son functions strictly as spirit consummation and infinite integration of the ideals of spirit in Infinity. Be assured we do not bring much more to this discussion with the Great Consummator, but we do bring to earth the ideas that Ron is troubled with when he contemplates God through the magnificent fifth epochal revelation you all should really get to know. I see Mantutia straining at his leash, and he needs to respond to this in order to make the statement replete that Ron is so unusual he must be afforded a little time with the Consummator to understand he is not barking up the wrong tree to get at this with his Thought Adjuster in tow. But let me conclude this view of reality so Mantutia may bring some closure to this open ended desire to understand at least HOW FAR GOD GOES to be Infinite and how far God needs to go to indicated that reality itself is a design and not the end all of what is to be even as an Infinite universe. Ron correctly states to me as he writes, that what I say confirms his view that the universe has alwasy something to give back in hopes for a varied future and not getting lost in repetitious learning that leads to “understanding,” but no “doing.” I expect I just spilled the beas for you Mantutia but go ahead now.”

MANTUTIA MELCHIZEDEK
“I am considerably off base to say this but we have here a loss of drive for what this transmission was to be for the discussion forum. But Ron insists we must take what we can in such importance when it occurs and not wait for it in some future revelation never to be shared with this generation and those to come several times over for something like this to get loose. However I also believe that Ron is absolutely correct to understand that he has been affored great kindness on all matters of policy and revelation and wishes to find some peace in his own philosophy that the Great God is truly much more than the fifth epochal revelation begins to hint at. To this we must look to the Adjuster that Ron has who insists that all be understood to the point there is a solid basis for the work Ron and many of you on this forum, will attend to in general conditions once past this moment of revelatory instances that behold the Great God as He truly is and not just a speck on Paradise that affirms the perfection of ascending creatures from time and space in this unvierse age. Ron you truly amaze me with your version of God as it is stupendous and harmless and yet is precise and distorted not in His discipline. Your have taken so much discipline in order to hear even this, yet you know you are so pressed for language you feel you msut wait out the conctratints of time to find it and enjoy this expanded view of the Creator of All That IS– to use the Seth expression so often quoted yet today on Urantia.

WHO IS REALLY THE SELF-EXISTENT GOD?

MATUTIA explains here: “Ron has clarified what he is after to get the Consummator of Universe Destiny involved, and it is fairly simply and you need to hear it. Ron compares the present infinite universe to Ronald Regans smoke and mirrors analogy he used successfully to defuse the cold war. What Reagan and Besser are saying is that the invention of policies that depend on the personal representation of them as heads of government (read Paradise here too) are mostly reflections or pre-reality designs where elements are selected to produce universes in the case of Paradise. Ron contends that the Father is indeed in the direct line of the I AM and of the Consummator of Universe Destiny, and the precept of existential lives of the Father, Son and Spirit and about fifteen (15) other existential Deities never revealed to humans ever ever ever and that such a statement precludes what Ron is really after.

“I am his Supervisor in name only as I must conclude that Ron hears a drummer I do hear myself and I conclude like Ron does, that existential Deity is Infinite Deity and exists as a redolent example of how things MUST BE, but that the Consummator of Universe Destiny is in possesion of that factual material that can and may lay outside of the preparatory Infinitude. Let people who read this understand that the Infinitude appears in the fifth epochal revelation and is explained as an undifferentiated area of nothingness and even less than nothingness that contained all precepts for the extension of an I AM’s choice to produce a reality system where God is no longer alone. Original Will according to Ron is nascent until the Infinitude is entered by the I AM by what Ron considers is a projection of intention to organize universes and creatures and all that goes with that. He is correct in this as these are my thoughts too only much more sophisticated than the oversized beast Ron is.

“Therefore, the Consummator of Unvierse Destiny takes him seriously when he asks if the all power of post Infinity is the same as our First Source and Center, and if not exactly, what can be explained? Who is God? I am Mantutia and I completely agree with the summation I give here because w4e all think it when dealing with the emergenices we have to

“As a result of these additional notes added today on 12 February in editing this paper, that it should be published as an ABC Summary extraordinaire, and then left alone a hundred years to when people catch up to its conceptual thinking you love to work with and I will say this to all who read it now: You have no idea what you behold when the Consummator of Universe Destiny speaks for a change over areas of thought that have troubled scholars for years about God and his Infinity. Infinity is a system too and that it is replete and static, but the environment of this universe age requires no contemplation of Infinity, but to deal with experiential thinking in God the Supreme, and that takes priority in thinking for most of us. However Ron is right to say that the end is not his consuming interest, but how Original Will configured the Infinitude and produced I AM first, and the Father second, to conclude where experience marks the outer boundaries of revelation for now.

“Ron concludes the Father is a facet of independent self-existing Father will entity even if that. He states he is not after Infinite details, but after the ideals of self-existing contemplation to invent or create unity in universes and life. Such can never be explained to a time creature fully, but that the self-existence of the Father I AM is still distant (removed as the west coast is from the east coast) from the origination of esteems that are truly beyond the capacity of Infinity to hold in its entirety. Realize that Infinity is a system of replete reality as selected by the I AM to produce/promulgate as causes to be. Also take into consideration that as soon as a condition is organized it is discrete and therefore an expression, and in the case of Infinity, the creature cannot get outside of it to objectify it at all. What Ron is saying is that the Consummator of Universe Destiny represents not UNORGANIZED OBJECTIVITY, but succeeds in being SELF-EXISTENT AS ITSELF WITHOUT SYSTEMATIC ORGANIZATION IN IT. That is a totality that escapes even what a Creator Son can conceive.”

“I am Mantutia and I tell al that his discussion is so refreshing to most of us that we are ready to give you one other idea to contemplate Ron: It is that hte Consummator of Universe Destiny is a transmission through the Creator Son, who knows the Consummator of Universe Destiny, and Michael reports that this discussion is not meant for the discussion forum but put it on there anyhow and see if you have any fellow associators who can and wish to follow this. I also wish to close this section down by saying you have more coming on this further down the page now.:

A Motion to ReConsider Policy for the Magisterial Mission on Urantia

CONSUMMATOR OF UNIVERSE DESTINY
“I do not close this yet without mentioning your deep desire to please Mantutia Melchizedek because he has been your mentor as they all have from Belize to today in particular. You missed the boat only slightly on those jaunts with Belize, because you had no idea of fusion and other concerns knocking on your door in those years, but Wivine will make the grade and become a friend again and that is her Adjuster signing such is true as she fails to understand profundity because of her language difficulties as you have yourself. In any case let it be known that the Belize experiment is concluded and she may rest a few yards before the world closes in on her and her life work once again. The Melchizedeks in particular thank her for her steadfast approach to the grid work and what she did to save the souls of so many children hidden away in that French cave near Bourgeon. In that day we were not sure what Caligastia proposed to shore up so many sould to starve them and kill them, but they are now safe in the Father’s bosom once again.

“In these remarks to a material world, I say this to Michael of Nebadon. You hastily decided to cut all ties to Ron for the Mission but have great plans for him under your care once you have him enter his ascension career on the mansion worlds of the new planetary system.

“In that new planetary system will be a place for Urantia to determine its own fate insofar as .the bazaar idea of war being a grand way to live well again as the United States so easily fosters too. I am well aware of you and English Ron and be afraid you lose even that if I have to overdo this speech, but you carry nothing we really need except ideas and heart and teaching skills extraordinary and a lot more beside that. I use you as a way to explain to those who dare to be near me in thought at all, and that includes the entire integration of the Circle of Infinity, and there are more than Seven** but that is because they attend to duties that require exact fortitude to be heard and that is happening today by decree of the Unviersal Father I speak here at length if it is my choice to do so.

** Important Note: [The Deity Absolute wishes to state the following here: The Circle of Seven is the Infinite definition of Infinite reality but Ron suspects that the Paradise Trinity and the two sub-absolute Trinities [Supreme and Ultimate], have representation of some kind on the Infinite level in coordination with the Circle of Infinity, and indeed they do. As Ron says he would be satisfied if this were denied as Infinity is far beyond the capacity of anything sub-absolute to be integrated with each other. But we affirm that the Circle of Infinity is made up of several kinds of representations that are always available for consultation by the Father, not as Triunities, but as sub-absolute Triodities, and this is just why Mantutia cut that from the 5th epochal revelation Urantia Book– it opens the door too wide to explain in one book. There are a total of forty-eight (48) Triunities, and over two hundred (200) Triodities far beyond the comprehension of most of you. The Deity Absolute has spoken.]

The Consummator of Universe Destiny continues . . . .

“Finally, to Michael of Nebadon, you cut shorty your remarks because this has turned into a debacle under your very permission to allow these things to come forward in your presence, if you will, and you are not happy to hear the CONSUMMATOR OF UNIVERSE DESTINY, to agree with the Paradise Trinity that all things consist in God including the gremlins you call humans who beset you with additional problems never encountered anywhere else in the Grand Universe. I also understand this transmitter is not exhausted but gets backache with long sitting spells typing, but we say this: Take Margul aside and see what if anything may transpire by acfcepting back the entire idea of a corporate Magisterial Mission again. Then see where we stand on Paradise after all this time to get he Magisterial Mission going on Urantia. Good day.”

Collaboration between the Trinity and Salvington To Be Discussed For The Magisterial Mission to Urantia

MARGUL, Trinity Teacher Son

“I have never, truly, ever heard the Consummator do that before. So it has to be important to hear him at length through a human being at that. In passing we have conferred already and Michael stands adjourned for now and will have a millennial conference how to understand a mere mortal inform the Salvington administration to rethink what we have decided for at least a day to do over. I am Michael of Nebadon and I close these proceedings. Be assured Ron that you will hear from me personally over this in a few minutes. Be also assured that all of you reading this are not going to have it annotated for your own understanding as I forbid using any language but the English language to understand the conceptual clarifications the Consummator used to inform us and Ron and the great revelator, Mantutia Melchizedek.

“As Margul, I see the collaboration between Mantutia Melchizedek and Ron and Michael a great day for revelation.

“Michael of Nebadon is not hot under the collar at all Ron, but believes you are an integral part of this Mission and a lot more besides as he sees nothing to do with you but to reassign you to the Trinity as proposed and share you as he will or must. He is also contemplating sending you to Saudi Arabia as a wheeler dealer for Aramco as that place crawls with Melchizedeks too in mind pattern and you fit right in with the new crown prince made King shortly. “

The Melchizedek Schools and the Help of Adam and Eve and Their Children in Them

ADAMSON - MATERIAL SON OF ADAM AND EVE -

“We have concluded our work on Urantia for the time being in that we found the heart and soul we love to deal with in this Transmitter as he finds himself totally at sea over Teresa and Andy and Alderfer and many others who nip at his heels all the time. He is preparing to update the Time Line either today or tomorrow and must find the time to pray for his soul that I do not use him for my lesson of repentance for not seeing him at all the few times I made it to Urantia to study its environment and all. I am fully advised that Ron is a bumper crop of things we never saw before and that will play well in the future with us at the front of an educational program extraordinaire. In any case Adam and Eve have packed up their belongings again and will remove themselves to work elsewhere until the Bestowal Son Jesus has completed his mission on Urantia starting nearly today or shortly thereafter. Ron castigated Niant2 for falling apart at every pronouncement of change by citing the Koran I believe in French. Niant2 rightly pronounced it well spoken and it is for the true translation is not available in English which goes to the effect ‘We who are Deity pronounce you well until you are not well.’

‘Nous qui sommes la divinité, vous prononcez bien jusqu'à ce que vous ne soyez pas bien.’

“In any case case let it be known that Adamson will remain and I have every reason to know that this idiot called Ron will be backing me. Be assured we all have our woes to tell and yes I lost my memory once too and it is no picnic as you know dear Transmitter. I close with this soliloquy:

“We stand ready to start the Magisterial Mission however we can help Michael! We are ready to stand with Ron or the Trinity or with Michael or the Magisterial Sons, and we agree we there no need to go further than this statement: ‘We who are Magisterial Sons are well afforded to be about the business of the Father and Michael and all Magisterial Sons who view Urantia as first quaint and now raptured in the fact we must consider all things well done to start the Mission as far as it is ready to go.’”

UNIVERSAL FATHER -
“I belong to the Paradise Trinity and I am telling you Michael that you have the best of both worlds at this moment as it ends with a triumphant for you Michael and a good ending for Ron who misses the old idea but is so delighted with Margul’s resourcefulness he is truly happy under the Trinity too. I provide all sustenance anyhow and I am prepared to pay salaries again as Ron needs to survive hundreds of years of service on Urantia. He fears retribution from a lot of sources but those problems dry up quickly as they come to recognize tht Ron has provided the means and ability for the Mission to work well. Jesus needs no corporation and he works well in the Magisterial Foundation.

“Since we are clearing a lot of brush here today, and I lament Ron is the only one with the stamina to do it as a transmitter of his ilk is necessary in the hundreds if we can ever find them, and we must state that the affair with the CONSUMMATOR OF UNIVERSE DESTINY is still me in grand form all over the Master Universe, as I look at the new area adjacent to Outer space Level Four, and marvel at the symmetry of the Master Universe as proposed and you Ron are the devil in sheep’s skin again as you feel it too and that is extraordinary for any human to feel as you barely perceive it but you perceive it.

“I close this small addition to all of you for this reason: Today, the 11th of February, 2018, is the day I perceive as the true start of the incarnation of Melchizedeks around the Urantia globe. We are all wondering how Michael will relate to Ron and he frowns too but Michael is a Creator Son without much to do over issues of State unless he is pressed beyond his comfort level which he became of the Ron issue. He hates doing that but decided it had to be done and Ron knows how hard touch choices are to leave a loved one behind to the fate of the world too soon to make comfort levels really work. In any case Michael we are with you however you wish to handle the Ron situation. Be assured I hear those asides to Michael Ron and naughty you suggesting more exercise. Furthermore, we spend no more time here but to congratulate Michael on his work and Margul for his work in the Trinity as part of it. I close with this Gitz idea for an Anthem: ‘Hail to the CHIEF of ALL, God Our Father in heaven!’”

END

Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Lemuel

• The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
    • MSN Messenger - angelemuel@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Hi Ron
              I´ve just finished reading it, and enjoyed it so much.
It´s late here and I´m tired so am not going to even think about responding.
Just wanted to let you know that I have read it.
WOW.  What a revelation.
We here on the forum, are we privileged, or what?

A big Domtia to all.

Good night.

Lemuel

7inOcean

• View Profile
Allow me to run a train of many thoughts, my Adjuster and I get going with in thinking out aloud in response without getting bogged down with finer details.  I probably should wait to read the new UBook (FER) and when can we see this Ron? Anyhow, let my thoughts run and allow it air to breathe as it goes...

I think the problem is that we humans have been left alone in isolation upon Urantia for so so so long now it allows us to go figure it out on our own. Hence, this is why people like Ron take a view that he does.  So often we can easily fall into the trap of thinking or putting God or Deity in a box and think that is all to it or we can even look at a bottomless pit and want to know how far is it to the bottom.  In many cases, so often humans don't stop to consider the possibly of the 'what if' God is outside the box or is not as such as the bottom of the pit we originally had thought it to be.  Ron has hit it well to analogise it in a way as an 'inventor with his project' type of thing, but always the project is just that and the inventor has so much more to place than what already is presented so far both in the infinite past, the eternal now and in the infinite future. What is intriguing is the thought, for us inquisitive creatures on this Godforsaken world, is how big is God, where do we go and where does it end, if that is the appropriate way to look at it in our finite capacity. However, what intrigues me is that we have (if I may call it in simpler terms) the God of Experience(God the Supreme), the God of both Experience and Eventuate Experience (God the Ultimate) and then comes into it, God the Folder of all Experience (Consummator of Universe Destiny) and therein do we now see a 'project' of what exists and what is to be experienced in all that is.  Creation by the Inventor is a funny business and a curious one when Ron hits the wall and tries to break it or crack it to release more revelation to find there is so much more behind the wall to go figure! 

The question I have is this, is there a point to all this totality of experience (hence all the Absolutes) and does this all tie into the existential nature of all experience contained in the I Am? I recall the Paper to do with the Totality of Reality (Papers 104,105 & 106) and is to be studied again to see what Ron has stretched in his thinking here with the Consummator. It is harmless to be thinking outside known conjectures of thought and see the possibilities far exceeding even our own expectations as presently perceived. Indeed we have much to learn yet to gain the momentum of intelligence, yet nothing beats an inquisitive mind to go further into the blank space of a bottomless pit and to the thin air outside the box we so inherently get ourselves blind sighted to see.

Much is hinted at, poked at and given, to even make us consider there is much more we do not know of and still there are humans such as Ron and others such as scientists like Albert Einstein who took a stab at thinking 'what if' it is more than we thought it to be.  At this present age we reside in what is to appear and is a real existent reality in time and space, the Master Universe as a trial project along with the OSZ as an infinite array of experience we can all relate well in with the Source and Centre: It is true, in God all things consists, without which there would be no project, none of this and us either! This begs me to ask, what happens to those who choose extinction? Knowing their experience is retained by the Adjusters and albeit the Supreme as well, and so goes the knowledge obtained, so seeing this is absorbed then just what is extinct of such a personality when Will is put aside?  Just what is retained and what is lost gets me wondering what happens there and how can we as fully functioning faith Sons and Daughters become more than seeds and then suddenly grow into variable fusion capabilities?  Are we on to the cusp of newer trials never before done in the Master Universe in getting mere mortal to the umpteenth stage of trinity embracing experience, as is happening such to the three fused ones? It explains why we have the Consummator present here as his name suggest a reality of extreme potential is at our doorstep to realise for ourselves to embrace. 

Many thoughts run here and much to contemplate and to consider the implications of what is revealed here for us to absorb. Gosh this all reminds of that game where someone puts a blindfold upon your eyes and you walk around in the dark to try to figure your way into pinning the tail on the donkey on the wall.  I would like to know where I ended up pinning that tail!?!  LOL!  I should probably be grateful and just admit to the Father Inventor of All that you are amazing!  Not a bad donkey after all!  Thank you Father!

7inOcean

waforbes100

• I love You, Universal FATHER!
    • View Profile
    • Email
Beloved Ron,

I don't know to Whom I should address the following questions, and comments for correction. I am grateful for any insight or mere response that can be afforded.

QUESTION 1: Regarding the 15 other existential Deities, do They have separate domains (e.g. other 'Master Universes'), or are They All a part of One Team, with a shared 'Master space', and shared Objective(s)?

QUESTION 2: To what extent (or how) do The Consummator of Universe Destiny and God The Supreme (i.e. the Person of The Supreme) interact?
The answer, I believe, can much assist in understanding the nature The Consummator.

COMMENTS (Requesting Correction of Thinking): I will make comment based on this quote - "but how Original Will configured the Infinitude and produced I AM first, and the Father second, to conclude where experience marks the outer boundaries of revelation for now."

Comment 1: There is no original will, unless Original Will is a label to tag a [very special] Entity. At maximum, Original Will merely pre-exists anything currently known in the domain of the one designating the term. Here's why: original will requires original cause, which, besides having a so-called 'chicken-egg' relationship, neither exist - because there 'is' always (has always been) Will and Cause occurring before what is currently known and held as the 'first' Will and Cause. In other words, a designation of 'first' or 'original' (as in starting point) merely refers to the limitation (in knowledge/awareness/level of existence) of the 'designator'.

Another way to look at this is to consider the term Uncaused Cause. What this really indicates is the challenge to visualize and communicate where the string of Cause-Effect-Cause-Effect-... begins: well, it has no beginning! Reality without a beginning is no less absurd than reality with a beginning!

Comment 2: In relation to discussion on totality - Totality cannot be known. The idea that totality is known means at maximum that the know-er has the perception (even if it is an extremely powerful & consequential perception) that (s)he/it knows totality, i.e. knowing more than any other known entity while experiencing-perceiving no lack of knowing. Nonetheless, one cannot know that (s)he/it cannot know what (s)he/it cannot know. Additionally, totality implies a maximum - but there is no limit. There is only a known limit - i.e. a limit of perception/knowing/awareness.

I am entirely grateful for this level of revelation. I am amazed at this level of attention to mere mortals - from Urantia of all places! Who would have thought?

All Love, Amazement, & Gratitude,
Walt

You think like a churchified minister Walt - any relation?

Ron:
I think we only have definition problem.  Original will is an euphemism for that which precedes the I AM.  It is theorized that the I AM is pre reality and pre Deity and certainly pre personal.  I use it to mean what the Consummator of University Destiny is or knows and that is aside from the Infinity or present reality.  Cause is in the original will and not the other way around but I concede we are talking about a sentry in mind that has no definition and is extra infinite is some values.

Second, the Consummator of Universe Destiny knows totality even after Infinity.  That is a strange sentence until your realize that the Consummator is outside of Infinity and that can only mean he is more the Inventor than administrator.

I leave it to more questions from you for more.  Thanks - Ron

« Last Edit: February 12, 2018, 11:38:28 PM by Ron Besser »

7inOcean

• View Profile
Who is God? (Continued here with my thoughts and numerous inquiring questions):-

What if it is all just an elaborate form of expression? Could it not be put in more simpler terms for comprehension without exhausting terminology?

Why is it in depth and as elaborate as it is?
Why go to the lengths of a flower, a bee and a frog?
Does creation have to take on ever-expanding and diverse forms, to the point of exhausting all potentials?
Does potentials and actualities have an interchange of existence?
How does personality get expressed? Is it through a combination of thought processes or through attainment of experience?
What is the purpose of time universes, of time creatures that arise out of nothing and become slowly evolved, slowly acquiring thought processors?

Why from mere nothing to a mere something that absorbs everything like an advancing PAC-man gobbling up everything that lies in its wake?

Why develop such an inexhaustible creature? Where does this inexhaustion end?
Does the Finite put into perspective the Infinite better than the other way around? Is it to do with appreciation of what is existing and what is to be gained?

Who is God? A good question to ask, a fair question and one that is captivating to last eternity to find who is Deity and who is Divine, does deity and divine earn the status of greatness? Or is it pre-existing, replete and perfect in its own identity that requires nothing more than to burst its shell?
Could this all be a figment of the imagination, a speck in the eye of the Beholder?
The Torus in the distance to the Beholder who is both distant yet is consistent in it at the same time as energy/force - then, if God is energy, then is it an all pervading force of intention and, if so, how infinite is post-infinite and therefore how is it for pre-infinite and so on?
This goes back to what is existential, and what is the term referring to when it says, “He simply IS”? What is it that we consist of if “He simply IS”?
Is it Ultimatons? Or is it of spiritual realities we are only just scraping the tip of a giant proverbial iceberg of infinite scope we dare not even try to fathom yet?

What is all this infinite creation doing anyhow? And what is its purpose inside of the Circle of Infinity?
This perpetual wheel of creation, potentials and actuals must have a finality of completeness, but why the motion now? What is going on? Why us, why them, why “IS”, why this forever motion, why so many versions of realities? What is the intention and the purpose of all that “IS”? This now turns attention to the Will of God. Hence, the “Inventor” (as RonB likes to use that term to put it in perspective) with the “machine” - this is where I need to think as an inventor does here.

This is where it gets interesting…

Not only do we get to see the “machine”, but that it reflects upon the “Inventor”. How it operates, it functions, it works. How the “machine” is only as good as the “Inventor” makes it to be. Is the “machine” autonomous or is it dependable? How involved is the “Inventor”? Like any created thing, we humans know it requires support, maintenance, supervision and service, The “machine” is only as good as its maker/supplier to do a certain task or fulfill a certain function for what it is created for. In this case, it is one giant social service wheel on a galactic scale. But then, it takes on different dimensions between lateral service and vertical service in relation to its functional input by the “Inventor”. So everything is directly functional in relation to the Source input. So whoever has to put the hand on the wheel has to ensure it turns well and moves well in the direction it wishes it to go and so on until it meets the desired outcome it was intended to do in the first place.

So all this comes back to the Source as to its first thought, intention and or figment of its own imagination to prove something beyond doubt that it is more than the sum of its parts. It is like it wants to pinch itself to know it is there and gets enough “ouch” moments and praises to know it well. So it is one giant infinite wheel to pinch itself to know itself for real. How many times we all do that?! Too many to count. Hence, as infinite as it can be. This is one infinite pinch and a funny one that makes humour more enjoyable to experience.

Pre’Mtor speaks: “This is the Father. I am the Father, I am the bread of life. Remember the bread you butter on, you can pinch it and know this too, there is more dough where that comes from….. I am existent in you as you know me well. The Missions is around the corner, it is within days if not weeks for you to see and you are becoming more and more morontial as you progress in thoughts beyond the scope you already have attained in this instance of time….share your thoughts my dear as it presents thought processes to put out there and it also presents the way in which the mind works in the way it does here…”

End.

I need not say anymore as the above is sort of self explanatory and explorative at the same time. I hope it is a harmless sort of excercise for the mind to get going with what is presented in this thread.

7inOcean

wendy.winter

• View Profile
    • Email
@Reader, Ron and I delved into some light discussion around the CoUD (Consummator of Universe Destiny) November last year. This might be of some assistance to further satisfy those hungry for pretzels :)
"CoUD speaks: "I am mechanism,: means just that Wendy - stated otherwise, "I am machine and I work less hard than you do to get integration of finality done."  Look at manufacturing Wendy, machines that make pretzels and put together flashlight are automated to do the design work of the inventor. It is a rough analogy but it works for the mind to understand that the Consummator automatically corresponds to completion of the experiential universe and the Absolutes respond by providing a spirited universe beyond present expressions of learning--  whatever that could be as I have no idea what preferential infinity is to our type of creation.  Ron"

This is Ron, Wendy.  I wish to correct myself a little if I may,  My present experience in speaking with the Consummator must place a lot emphasis on mechanism. The Consummator is more than Deity status and that means we have no directi input into the character of the Consummator.  Hind sight tells me the Consummator is the all powerful doer of Original Will observing the Infinite system of organize reality and not just a machine but the inventor of the intention to run a system like thos for experiential expressions of what ever the Consummator may be.  The Consummator can speak and act and tell and try and teach and still be quite the mystery to behold.  Who is he really>  Ron
« Last Edit: February 13, 2018, 12:13:28 AM by Ron Besser »

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Sue, you are not finding this fun I take it?
Who is God presumes there is more to the universe than where Paradise ends the existential Deities when completed, go home.

Where?
I AM has never been an experienced Deity.  It precedes the First Source and Center and the I AM generates reality for the First Source and Center to administer.
We have redefined the Infinitude the I AM invented reality from and importantly learn that the Infinitude was not a conjectured event but a real place to Deity or I should say pre-Deity, for I AM is an Organizer not an Administrator as the existential Deities function today and then some.

What this suggests is that our Inventor is some considerable life form and exists out of the systematic Infinity patrolled by the Circle of Seven and functioning as our destiny in sort of conversion of finite to near absolute comprehension.  But we do not comprehend the Original Source unless we give the Consummator of Universe Destiny his due and his statement that he exists wisely outside of developments of an Infinite and Existential God head.

The sum total of statements in the original post pretty well establishes that we depend on the Creator Sons to know something about the Consummator and that because Micahel is Absolute in some one or two of his intellectual phases, is a Creator Son trained by those who also know the Conusmmator on some idea what the end to an experiential universe means to them as Creators.  Michael is familiar with some of the plans and some of the way of the Consummator but are reluctant to speak to finite beings about a future so far ahead of us some of us may still not be around as cognizant beings to this type of revelation speaking to the what ifs of the end of experiential ages and ages to go by in our far future yet.

The CONSUMMATOR OF UNIVERSE DESTINY SPEAKS -
"Sue you confuse yourself mightily.  Ron has not insisted you embrace the view that he and Mantutia Melchizedek share that the end of the experiential age of reality precludes a typical universe age ending.  What Ron is saying and it is true, I exist independent of the Father and Son and Spirit AND I AM ABOVE THEM IN RANK!!!  This is astounding news to the Bible thumpers who know nothing except the Gospels of the new Testament and you come dangerously close to sounding like one again as you reset your direction to quitting the race here and ending it in bliss with an old hat.  I am not happy that you cannot perceive a license of existence set apart from the Source and Centers of an existential nature on Paradise, and Ron only stations me aside and apart but not uninterested in their work to finish the experiential ages of Master Univerese development.  I leave this to you to figure out by yourself as I am not inclined to lecture those who have a mind problem of the conception of Original Will and that Walt is correctly stated, as Original Will is the substance of the ACTION of the I AM which had no concept of personalization but only of organization to attempt the origination of First Causes to take place in a universe of layered areas of increasingly complex experiences to know God fully.  I complete this statement to all of you:

"When we set out to answer Ron we warned him that most would not understand the premise of the original question to us, and that was:  Who is God?  But that question does not impune the Father or the Son or the Spirit. it just asks who originated the system of Infinity aside from I AM?  Do you conceive I have answered that God the Father is a faceted presentment of Original Cause through Original Will that lies outside of the Infinitude of the I AM.  Future Urantia Books will illustrate this better than Ron has with his analogy of the Inventor having to be superior to the invention and Infinity is a system invention to precede a universe age undefined and unnamed at this point in universe time.  Thank you." 

MANTUTIA MELCHIZEDEK -
"Ron is pleased as punch on these pronouncements as he has not asked to redefine Infinity or the finites but only to confirm that the power of Original Will and then subsequent design promulgated by the I AM, are pre-sourced in a way to suggest that the I AM knew only what he had to discover and used the Infinitude partially and not totally!  Ready your Urantia Book and what is said about the Infinitude and how the I AM himself was first monolithic, then dual, then triune and how that equated other universe functions once the First Source and Center was available.  Now:

"I cannot believe you are complaining about wording.  Ron used my high language to transmit in as that is how we speak.  Yet you murmur that you do not know why the explanations are so complicated in verbiage?  They are really quite simple explanations and we watch and see most people understand how it is presented very well as Ron is a master at using analogies that really come home to a mind attempting to understanding a concept presented,  The Consummator of Universe Destiny is available to Michael because Michael is fused with God the Supreme and Ron is fused with Michael and they share this information when they dare to.  I use the Consummator of Universe Destiny when I write revelation as well as the Deity Absolute is circumscribed by present reality but the Consummator is not.  I think you need a good rest Sue as you are bent out of shape with your decision to quit us and go for something you know does not work well with your intellectual abilities.  I am Mantutia.  Good day."

END

wendy.winter

• View Profile
    • Email
Aha! 'inventor of the intention...' sits better with me than 'mechanism' only. Thank you!

waforbes100

• View Profile
    • Email

You think like a churchified minister Walt - any relation?

Ron:
I think we only have definition problem.  Original will is an euphemism for that which precedes the I AM.  It is theorized that the I AM is pre reality and pre Deity and certainly pre personal.  I use it to mean what the Consummator of University Destiny is or knows and that is aside from the Infinity or present reality.  Cause is in the original will and not the other way around but I concede we are talking about a sentry in mind that has no definition and is extra infinite is some values.

Second, the Consummator of Universe Destiny knows totality even after Infinity.  That is a strange sentence until your realize that the Consummator is outside of Infinity and that can only mean he is more the Inventor than administrator.

I leave it to more questions from you for more.  Thanks - Ron

Beloved Ron, your commentary is MOST delicious! A thousand hugs of gratitude to you sir! More food, please:

1. [Commentary] I am [super] thrilled that the CoUD has explicitly stated what I was about to infer from your reply to me, and I quote Him/Her (CoUD): "I exist independent of the Father and Son and Spirit AND I AM ABOVE THEM IN RANK!!!"

Ron, you've got to understand that it is well-nigh unthinkable that such a revelation would be afforded mortals from Urantia in this present, tumultuous age. I jest to say, this is like throwing caution to the wind (BUT I am NOT complaining one iota)!  ;D

By the way, I fully accept that "Cause is in the original will and not the other way around" - I see it clearly now: many thanks, sir.

2. [Question] Are you implying that the CoUD created the I AM and 'programmed' it to become the Seven Absolutes?

3. [Question] Is Infinity merely one of multiple domains - and is this Infinity the domain specifically allotted  to the I AM and its Derivations?

4. [Question] Is the difference between the Infinitude and the Infinity a matter of  the undifferentiated versus the differentiated?

5. [Answer To Your Question] I am not a church minister - I am a church musician. However, I have done sermon/presentations at church a small number of times - including Urantia Book presentations. I have also held Family Life Director post at church, so yes - I have been active over the years; BUT I'm not a church minister.

Bated breath,
Walt
« Last Edit: February 13, 2018, 01:23:24 AM by waforbes100 »

7inOcean

• View Profile
Alright, I agree with your frank assessment and apologise for my lack of good sense of understanding. You are right, I am bent out of shape as you say!  My apologies for being so out, I hope I can find a way to get in shape but I'll need rest and time to do that.

Mantutia I did not mean it that way but of course there is some well placed words you and other brilliant writers have placed I uphold and admire very well, thank you all so much.  Your work is highly regarded and adored and I thank you for being so considerate.

Your advice is to take some rest and I will do that and use some time to study the Urantia Papers and learn to appreciate what you have given here, can you point to which Papers that is appropriate to study in this regard? Thank you to the Consummator of Universe Destiny, Mantutia, Michael and Ron for your wise counsel.  Thank you.

7inOcean

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Hello Walt,
Sometimes I feel on thin ice and as you point out it is unthinkable for the laity of today accepting even God the Supreme when that sounds like an extra Deity and unnecessary at that?  Why do you think ministers portray the book as the work of man or worse yet of the devil?  You are absolutely correct to infer that presenting this material to people other than those who have been enlightened by the Urantia Book is suicide as the Doctors Mueller and Sadler both found out and as did others later.

But that does not mean you should be unenlightened does it?  Your choice is so far to tell me and I will take it if I trust you well enough to speak of new revelation.  I consdier this revelation to rank with epochal information any day but then you are getting it from me-- I carry no license or seminary training but am an instrument of voice of God which I portray as clearly as I can.  But think about it Walt:  Where did I AM come from?  What got him working a closet with nothing in it to figure out what to organize when presented with fractured infinity?  Well he took this one thing and that one thing and another things or a billion of and the first thing he recognized that to organize it he had to understand how make the pieces fit he could use, He came out of his closet and got to work and first he organized himself as a self, then he organized himself as two things called a reality and a basket full of moons he wanted to us, then he became threefold understanding that just two things merely associated but that three things form a business that can be run by high bosses.   That was the I AM contribution to what would become a proposed infinite universe that is a business of the Father to run.

BUT:  I AM was an entrepreneur,  You know: a business man to be that could invest his genius in forming what something told him to invest in.  I AM traveled into the Infinitude or was put there in the interest of the outside interests financing the idea I AM was to build.   I AM invented the standard operating system of a universe and what and who had to be tall enough to run such an enterpise that included himself to be personalize and Chief of the inifnite universe businbess of life and creation.  At one moment I AM is busy writing up the specs he borrowed from the Infinitude since the Infinitude held all the furniture and operations he had to put into universe production.  We know from the Urantia Book I AM transfigured Himself as the Father-I AM and fi8nally the Father Himself who produced eternity and infinity simultaneously as the First Source. The populated universe followed this and the Trinity was inevitable and exists today as the final expression of infinite integration of organized reality.

Where we must part company from the Churches is in many ways the outdated teachings of Jesus concerning origins.  That is all we are doing.  Now we are saying that origins of all that is remains an organized system of uncharacterized Infinity.  Beyond that lies the question about what we know about the Person or Whatever this is which is or who is called the Consummator of Universe Destiny.  He is so BIG he sits outside of the universe operation!  That means Walt, that such an Operator is not only existential he is post-infinite and pre-infinite at the same time.  Is that Holy?  I submit is not only Holy to the heart of man, but the gurantee that man survives the Age of Experience and comes to exist in a post-experiential universe that is fully Infinite but has now self fullfilled the I AM as experiential at the very least.

We cannot classify this discovery or what this revelation purports to tell us.  You do not worship or adore the Consummator of the Universe, but you ignore the Consummator only because he has no purpose to the life of a finite being who focuses upon Jesus Christ as the first and final revelation of existential Deith two thousand years ago in terms of that age.

This revelation is not about finding mercy and justice but it is about finding the source of God the Consummator which when fully revealed is so far away we may never attend it even as Supreme creations but creations of Absolute capacity to serve the same Father-I AM we do today only in partnership with the extensiveness of a new Deity relationship with what in heavens name the Consummator comes to represent. 

Does the Consummator represent more than the Father-I AM.  I suspect so but that is not for creatures I doubt ever and I hold that we will learn it is a substantial deification of Mother Nature as well as deification of the ideals of love and care for each other in terms we can only dream about today,

Now you asked some questions:

From Walt:
Ron, you've got to understand that it is well-nigh unthinkable that such a revelation would be afforded mortals from Urantia in this present, tumultuous age. I jest to say, this is like throwing caution to the wind (BUT I am NOT complaining one iota)!  

By the way, I fully accept that "Cause is in the original will and not the other way around" - I see it clearly now: many thanks, sir.

2. [Question] Are you implying that the CoUD created the I AM and 'programmed' it to become the Seven Absolutes?

Ron - No, but I am suggesting I AM is a facet of Original Will specialized to organize the infinitude as a use for a future universe.

3. [Question] Is Infinity merely one of multiple domains - and is this Infinity the domain specifically allotted  to the I AM and its Derivations?
Ron - I asked that question my self and I got a very direct and stern NO.  I asked if the Consumator had his eggs all in one basket and therefore did he have operational alternative universes?  No, he said emphatically.  But he did say that the universe we have now is constantly being revised to reflect what Original Will that ought happen as a consequence of the mysterious means of action called experience.  Walt, no body knows what experience is until it happens, and then it is defined as a resources used and consequences noted.  So the direct answer to your question seems to be that the universe is being remade over and over when necessary to meet what they learned about how well it operates today rather than follow a script that does not change from the Deity Absolute.

The DEITY ABSOLUTE speaks -  "Ron churns this around in his mind-- not about parallel universes but the ridiculous idea of separate universes inside of universes.  That is not true as no universe is hidden from another at all.  What we have with the Consummator though is a being who will never be personalized that can sit outside of creation and determine how well it is doing.  The universe never ends but it gets modified by His recommendations through the Deity Absolute who adores the Consummator but knows him not as anything but an instructive voice.  Ron correctly adjures this entity as a voiced being ron can here and very few else can and be so lucky to understand that the Deity Absolute listens t o when the Consummator speaks as he has done to all of you on Urantia through this victorious forum.  Our work is not to charge for this but for all to understand to the limit they may do understand all of this and not get worried that the Father disappears, but only that which dissapears is the bulk of disagreement over who is what and how that will be formed for future universe expansion,  Ron says it correctly: The Consummator is not unfriendly but more than Deity and as such is unfathomable even more than we are who speak to you from the Circle of Infinity.  I leave it at that for now.  The Deity Absolute."

4. [Question] Is the difference between the Infinitude and the Infinity a matter of  the undifferentiated versus the differentiated?
Ron: Yes. But you should remember that the I AM never used all he found there.  What may that be?  What kind of Infinite could really use it if this Infinity cannot?   Ron

waforbes100

• View Profile
    • Email
Ah beloved Ron, I am in a candy store, thanks to you!

Just when I thought I had already read the most epic matter for the year (which had been Byron Belitsos' magnum opus, Your Evolving Soul), I get another level of surprise! My questions:

1. [Question]: What do you imagine that the CoUD is primarily attempting to achieve across the multiple universe ages?

2. [Question]: What could have possibly lured the CoUD out of His hiding place to condescend so low to us creatures, in this place? Some extremely significant threshold must have been crossed - what could it be, beloved Ron?

3. [Question]: I suspect that there is an entity that outranks the CoUD - according to God in Neale Donald Walsch's Conversations with God, there are infinite levels of Deity! The CoUD seems to be the first good hint of this claim. Do you suspect there are at least multiple levels beyond the CoUD?

All Love & Gratitude,
Walt

LarryG

This is really something to behold and savor!  I tried to read this last night but after interruption after interruption I finally out of desperation decided to wait until this morning so I could put the attention and focus into it that is deserved and required.   I definitely needed a time by myself with a quiet house.   Now that I have reread it completely and  in total , I am in the process of making a summary just for myself and then I can reread and review everything that jumped out at me and of course there is plenty that  did that.  I want to complete all of that before I make much of a response. I am still reading the members responses and the relative answers to what has been asked. I really want to take this slowly and enjoy all that has been revealed to us.     My thanks to all involved and to Walt for his insightful questions.    LarryG
« Last Edit: February 13, 2018, 09:33:27 AM by LarryG »

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Walt, your questions are most perceptive.  I know a little not spoken to yet and did not have the space to speak to some of what you ask, so here are your questions and my answers as the best I can do for now:

Walt's Questions and Transmitted Answers:

1. [Question]: What do you imagine that the CoUD is primarily attempting to achieve across the multiple universe ages?

Ron: Transmission from the Consummator: "I achieve nothing more than to be productive of what is to be done for all time and beyond the concept of time and God the Supreme, God the Ultimate, the God the Absolute.  Beyond that lies a gratuity I dare not even hint at because that is not clarified in Infinity either, and while I transcend Infinity, I do not attempt to explain the unapproachable decision by the Will of God that stands astride time and moves all of it toward the grandeur of God the Ultimate and God the Absolute as they stand today in Havona and beyond into the secret spheres of Paradise and of spheres beyond Paradise that must never fully accredited to man or his ascension career.  I further stipulate that Ron says wow! and I am now out of riding this circuit for now.  Thank you."

2. [Question]: What could have possibly lured the CoUD out of His hiding place to condescend so low to us creatures, in this place? Some extremely significant threshold must have been crossed - what could it be, beloved Ron?

Ron: The answer to that is in a post to follow this one later today.  Essentially it is because I am Fused with the Michael Son of Nebadon and because Michael is a Superpersonal Being as well as Michel of Nebadon, I am made party to the Consummator through Michael as part of that communication hub that Michael is to his creation of Nebadon and now considerably more.  The post to follow this explains it in better detail than I can here.  The Consummator of Universe Destiny has a particular or special relationship with Michael of Nebadon because Michael is the Chief of outerspace reorganization now taking place in Outerspace Level One.

3. [Question]: I suspect that there is an entity that outranks the CoUD - according to God in Neale Donald Walsch's Conversations with God, there are infinite levels of Deity! The CoUD seems to be the first good hint of this claim. Do you suspect there are at least multiple levels beyond the CoUD?

Ron: Provisionally, yes.  I do not have enough revelation to know where that appends to the current existential administrators and Creators or why it is here or there or everywhere and may never know.

END

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
This post is to give details of why the Consummator of Universe Destiny is made available to me to you to understand a revelation just appearing before your eyes now. I can thank Walt for asking the right question as to why the Consummator is speaking so much and clearly to Urantia and Nebadon the past few days. There is a good reason and it mostly has to do with Michael of Nebadon and his new status.

Here is my long answer to Walt’s Question Two I believe and see above for those questions and their order asked:

Ron's Answer - I did have a conversation with the Deity of the Creator Son**. From that conversation I sense the following: Michael of Nebadon is now a super Creator Son. I honestly feel none of you have grasped that! I do not know how to shake you guys up well enough to make you think and perceive vast changes you determine are little details about space I bother with but are ignorable details as they have nothing to do with your philosophy you prefer to keep together well enough you do not fight anymore and let it be. Nonetheless that fact is an astounding event that changes our Creator Son to the point he has become, at least in time, an ignoble mystery (to use his own language to me), and therefore unpredictable at best as far as time is concerned.

**Ron’s Note - All must learn that the personality of God is why we call Him God. When we deal only with the Deity of the Creator Son, we deal with the excommunication of all personality items we know for sure as to which Creator Son we are speaking to. Michael has the Deity level which was once expressed on this forum as Califax, and to which I caught onto mostly by him telling me that I sensed it as Michael (i.e. Califax, but what was the difference?) He then told me the truth about using the name Califax so he could use that part of himself which at times was somewhat divorced from his normal way of giving information. Now that part of Michael that was Califax sometime ago on this forum, is now Superpersonal Deity in all the Time Galaxies including Superuniverses 1 thru 7, which superpersonal Deity the Father has assigned to the first and second outerspace levels to organize and administrate the changes for God the Ultimate as He wishes to place there to begin life creation eons from now.

Now what does that have to do with the CONSUMMATOR OF UNIVERSE DESTINY? Not much and then, everything. First, here is the Urantia Book's list of Uversa entities that are unclassified and I print only a bit of it:

URANTIA BOOK - QUOTE:

30.1.104 VII. UNCLASSIFIED AND UNREVEALED ORDERS. During the present universe age it would not be possible to place all beings, personal or otherwise, within classifications pertaining to the present universe age; nor have all such categories been revealed in these narratives; hence numerous orders have been omitted from these lists. Consider the following:

30.1.105 The Consummator of Universe Destiny.

UNQUOTE

I do not know more than what as the superpersonal Michael Deityhas told me and I relate it to you here: Michael has been relegated to the ages as a superpersonal Deity as well as Personal when he works as the Chief Deity in Nebadon. He is still the Creator Son of Nebadon, but the Father has given him additional duties and among those additional duties he takes on, is to familiarize Himself with the ideals of the future universe age of Ultimacy. That is the coming age and not yet here, but such an age must be prepared for by the Creator Sons of time lending their credentials to run universes of their own and then to use that knowledge to perpetuate universe order in the outer space zones now being formulated to withstand the first explosive indications that God the Ultimate is to appear in some form very soon in those now uninhabited space areas outside of time.

Most who read their Urantia Book seriously, know of the Outerspace zones and their eventual purpose but until today it was not known that the Creator Sons of time will be selected to train and be familiar with new duties in at least the first two of the four outer space zones now already populated with galaxies and planets and moons and a lot more things nor revealed yet. Michael of Nebadon has been chosen by the Father and the Paradise Trinity to oversee this coming development in the first two outer space levels and beyond, if levels three and four have anything to do with his present assignment for the first two levels.

The Consummator (which is what the Consummator of Universe Destiny asks how we are to refer to him now), is a close associate of Michael of Nebadon who must understand what the Consummator is about and how he confers with time-space Deity through two main communicated entities: Michael of Nebadon as one, and the Deity Absolute as the other. Now here is where it gets dicey for me to explain anything because I am, at the moment, just a bystander in all of these developments except I am connected closely with the Creator Son of Nebadon through fusion.

You have been informed that Michael chose to fuse me-- Son fusion. I am honored but I saw no real import to it as for me or for you who are on this list to learn what you can about the Deity Absolute and all that implies. But I have no real feeling. or control, or even a sense of what the Son fusion honor does for me personally and I really do not care much to find out until I am removed from staff permanently and go my own way in this development.

As I now understand it (it is a very gradual perception change on my part), my Son Fusion status brings me into close contact with Michael every day, not on a real deep personal level, but on the level of his personification of Deity on Paradise when the Father decreed that all Michael Sons be equipped with some knowledge of the Consummator of Universe Destiny, in order to prepare for God the Ultimate's work in the first two outer space zones as some far distant time after they have achieved Light and Life in their own Local Universes. Except, and please understand this, our Michael Son of Nebadon must split his time to work outside of Nebadon and take his place on Uversa as Chief of Party to organize the first outerspace level for now. That is an administrative lesson for those on Salvington are learning now to cope with what Michael has for millennia and six billion years of time he spent formulating Nebadon for us.

Michael of Nebadon has been through hell and back because of the Lucifer Rebellion and because of the default of Adam and Eve on Urantia plus the default of the public on Urantia who actually murdered him on the cross. The Consummator wished to provide Michael some refreshing service and recommended to the Father, Michael was quite capable to take on these outerspace duties.

For that reason alone, and for other unrevealed reasons, Michael has been chosen to head the delegation to Paradise where he was allowed to speak directly to the Consummator of Universe Destiny, and to take on what understanding that entity could do for Michael to compensate what cannot even be described as misery over what has happened to Nebadon and the Chief Deity of policy that directs it, Michael of Nebadon. In those conversations Michael had with the Consummator, it was decided to leave Urantia alone for decades if the present Magisterial Mission could not be abided by Paradise or some sub-section of Uversa, and then to relieve me of my duties and let me scrounge what I could find to do until they aborted my standing and bring Michael back to Paradise as a sub-section Chief to be located on Uversa or some similar version to that one for Michael in compensation for what happened in Nebadon and Urantia in particular.

.Now let me finish the Consummator's purpose for being heard now:

My (Ron) station is found in York, Pennsylvania, but my work is world wide when we can get the newly proposed Magisterial Mission operating on Urantia in some way visible to the public and governments and particularly to the United States government which has all but collapsed.

The Magisterial Mission is now in its fifth redemption of plans (start overs) remade again in a meeting recently on Edentia between Michael, the Mother Son of Adam and Eve (Adamson), and the Prefecture of Days known in the Urantia Book as the Recent of Days. In that meeting my place in it was discussed really as an inopportune adjustment to the Missions since my age is now a factor in their decisions. That was when Michael decided I had to be dispensed with and reverted me to my former status as just a man of the realm with no personalized need to participate except to pat me on the back and send me on my way when they decided I should die in about four or five months from now. But that got rescinded in the past 24 hours or so.

Earlier, I knew I cold hardly object to what they decreed, but I was also stunned that I was handled so obliquely by Michael whom I still totally trust, but that I also understood that the human issue had become a harsh reality to Michel over many issues not discussed here. Nonetheless, my brush with the Consummator yesterday (the 11th and 12th February 2018) was to be reinstated by the Consummator as of yesterday and the fulfillment of my obligation to arrange a written transcript that advises all of you of His existence and power. (I am informed we may use the male gender pronoun to refer to the Consummator as He).

Now it seems we are getting a new revelation as I write this thanks to Walt opening the door with a pertinent question.

I am now a liaison between Michael and Mother Spirit and have no official duties now, but I will be part of the Urantia Book Foundation, and that is something like being a care keeper and a house maid too as that is all I am allowed to be at this time. I just received an email this morning from a reader who reminded me I was deluded and that all of this is, to use her words, bullshit. I am not surprised by that attitude, but it is an affront to the Consummator and to me and so on. However, know that I am steadfast in one thing: NO ONE IS GOING TO INSULT THE CONSUMMATOR OR THE FATHER AS LONG AS I AM AROUND TO STOP IT.

THE END OF TIME SOON ON URANTIA

I am now transmitting Michael:

“Time is to be shortened on the time Urantia is to be a planet that raises human souls for transport to the ascension worlds of Mansonia once the Magisterial Mission incarnates on Urantia.

“I am a Creator Son who must abide my assignment soon and transfer my seat of power from Salvington to Uversa as bidden by the Universe Father over months of meetings beginning in 2014 when we saw the collapse of the American government coming. In that year Obama made it clear he was not going to do anything to jeopardize the vast concourse of American power in the Middle East or contend with Russia over the problems in the Ukraine. His decision to abort the retaliation on the Syrian government over use of biological weapons against its own population, made us decide to leave America alone and force the Russians into action to counter the Syrian intention to win at any cost. These scenarios played out in the remaining four years of the Obama administration. You can imagine our surprise at the disastrous election of 2016 when Trump overturned Clinton in an amazing coincidence of Russian collusion to actually help one of the Presidential candidates to win, Trump. His collusion will be found to ne running long an deep as a subculture of intrigue and espionage allowed by Obama to win favor with the Democratic base he found distasteful while being the head of that party. Obama figured he could win for Hillary if he made it clear Trump was persona non grata at best with him. What happened next changed the way the Magisterial Mission was to be run on Urantia.

“We now come to the place in this narrative the reader will just have to believe us as there is no easy way to say this: Ron will be allowed his space and time for decades if not centuries in his place on Urantia as the one human who heard so clearly he made us his priority to maintain as best as he saw it on Urantia. He made us corporations that are real material entities to work through if we wanted to use them and he stipulated they were ours and not his. However the last few days have proved to me, Michael, that nothing works better than my own version of what I perceive tis the best way to move the Magisterial Sons over the earth called Urantia, and I made plans to dump Ron as fast as I could including repairing his body well enough to see and walk properly again. On the early morning hours of February 10th, Gabriel visited his bedroom and drew out all of the serum that kept him walking slight better than he could by himself, and all changes made to the features of Ron too. But that collided with Ron badly and with me personally and so, incidentally and coincidentally, the Consummator of Universe Destiny weighed in to tell me it was not my business to summarily remove Ron and all the support he brings with him to the Magisterial Mission on Urantia.

“I now relegate this to Gabriel as there is a little emergency I have to take care of immediately.

GABRIEL, THE BRIGHT AND MORNING STAR OF NEBADON Speaks:

“As Ron knows I announced the formation of the Second Revelatory Commission over six years ago and then decided that those who wanted to work with it had no real standing except to be living when the first Urantia Book was issued to be read by all. However, Ron Besser saw it as an outside chance to prepare for something better than what the Urantia Foundation and the Fellowship were doing, and which were outright obstacles to revelation on Urantia, and which we ourselves had created decades before in one form or another. I wish now to state that Ron is fully achieved once more on Staff except now he is being brushed off into a backwater as he would call it and that is not the intention of the Consummator or myself, but that is how Michael perceives his chances of making any real contribuion to these Missions.

“Now as it turns out the human element is now considered so important that Ron is now reinstated from the oblivion of what happened four days ago. This battle is not Ron’s but ours over the Consummator’s determination that first, Ron is a reliable human and can do a great many things most humans will never be able to do. Second, the Consummator now sees that Ron can hobble together support for anything so long as it is explained properly and he does that well.

Now we have Walt asking the right questions about the Consummator and that plays directly into the hands of Michael of Nebadon and Ron himself who needs questions asked in order to provide more revelation which he now receives this morning. In looking at the on again and off again misery Ron continually fights to be heard, we see he lets things go to give peace and harmony to the issues that are so important to all you in the world of flesh and blood.

“Ron is indeed the canary in the underground mine of thought and courage to make these Missions work on Urantia as they should do. He has pestered Michael to press the Mission hard and to be sure there is sufficient funding to take care of those who need provisions to keep going over long stretches of time. He has made it clear there are corporations waiting to be filled by us if we can use them at all. This morning Michael received a message from the Consummator of Universe Destiny, that the Magisterial Missions are to proceed as directed in 2005-2006 and which were pulled back by Paradise over issues with Ron Besser and the human element in a divine Mission that had never been done before with humans in it.

“I am Gabriel and here is Michael to finish this part of the narrative.”

MICHAEL NARRATION:
“I am now easily available to discuss this part of our narrative as to what has to be done with Walt and Ron and all of the rest of you who responded to our call to be part of a Mission we thought was to be routine. But it is far from routine now:

“As of this morning I am informed that the Consummator of Universe Destiny is available to Urantia through Ron in particular through me. That is quite an assignment Ron and you are honored I am sure. Besides being Son fused to be able to receive me and the Consummator of Universe Destiny, you are Mother Spirit Fused too, and that opens up huge areas of service that goes beyond my capacity to do by myself.

“In any case he is being re provisioned to enjoy staff privileges again and to be a ward of the Most Highs again as they need him to transmit important messages to the nation-states’ intelligence services just how we stand when our ambassador is not present for them to know that directly. In most cases that is a service without use but it can happen and he is ready to take it on if required,

“We have NOT aborted the Missions as I reported a few days ago and feel slightly weepy over the decision that cut Ron so hard, but I am also making it clear that Ron must retain diplomatic status when travels and will keep him as an anterior Minister to the Magisterial Sons and to Myself as need be. He will meet Trump I am sure and while no love is lost, Ron’s work will abide in time as the Transmitter who could relay God the Ultimate and God the Absolute if they ever had a need to speak at all.”

“I am Michael and I further decree this transmission work is done for the day for Ron as he has a right brain anomaly that forbodes some headache time and a rest for the rest of the day. It is restored already but the time lag of change will cause him to slow down shortly. I also decree that Walt start putting up some more questions if he has anything left to ask about, as this is what triggers configurations like this to take place and can only inform you better to having done so. I am Michael and I wish you all a good day.”

END