Author Topic: Audio Transmission / Taking the bull by the horns.  (Read 209 times)

Lemuel

• The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
    • MSN Messenger - angelemuel@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Audio Transmission / Taking the bull by the horns.
« on: March 06, 2018, 01:18:00 AM »
Speaker: MICHAEL OF NEBADON
Subject: Taking the bull by the horns.
T/R: Lemuel
Place: Girona, Catalunya, Spain.
Date/Time:  6th March 2018  07:17 local  06:17 Z

https://app.box.com/s/6uy4k3gpwgghz1vs1pmeg7sy24vacy63

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Audio Transmission / Taking the bull by the horns.
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2018, 02:35:52 AM »
Transcribed from Lemuel’s audio transmission

Taking the bull by the horns

Michael of Nebadon : Yes, good morning Lemuel, I am Michael of Nebadon and I want to say just a few things and you entitle this message with « Taking the bull by the horns ». It is not intended in any way to be some kind of plan knowing as you live it in Spain, Lemuel, no.

To all members here on the forum, what I mean by that is : are you prepared to take the bull by the horns ? Meaning, are you prepared for the hands-on job with the missions to take place and I am not just talking about the future Magisterial Mission, there are other missions that are about to begin, in fact they have already began.

Are you prepared ? From my perspective, I can see there are so many of you, guests and others, who read on a daily basis the messages that are posted here on the serara forum. Some of you just have a mild interest, some of you are just non-beleivers, but others of you are pulled here everyday to read these messages.

Why are you pulled here to read these messages everyday ? I am here to tell you that you are ready to take the bull by the horns and have the hands-on job with these missions. You are needed, we need more ground troops and so please, take the decision.

You all know from reading other messages that if you have been led here, you have been led by your Beloved Indwelling Father Fragment which is purest Spirit, which is God. Whether you beleive that or not, is neither here or there, I just like to say to you all what is …. Is.

What is truth does not need anybody to perfect it up or to support it in anyway or shape or form. You are all being led here by your Beloved Idwelling God Fragment and for a reason. Now if you feel the attraction, the desire to take part, please come, join us, take the bull by the horns and do it and you will never regret it.

It will be something that you will talk about to your grand children, your great grand children, and they will all know that you were part of something so wonderful, they will be so proud of you. Well, I am not here to appeal your ego to do something wonderful.

I am here to appeal to you to take the bull by the horns and advance so far on your spiritual ascension journey that will save many years of schooling and trainng when you get to the mansion worlds. I am Michael of Nebadon and I come with just this short message to all of you here but more specially to the readers and the guests of the serara forum.

So please, come on and take the bull by the horns. I thank you for listening and I bid you all a very good day. Domtia.
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.