Author Topic: Air To Share: Moments In Time To Share  (Read 292 times)

7inOcean

• View Profile
Air To Share: Moments In Time To Share
« on: April 17, 2018, 06:12:12 AM »
Air To Share: Moments in Time to Cherish

I just watched something on the news tonight, and to my delight they put on a bit about Sir David Attenborough who took a walk with Her Majesty, Queen Elisabeth the Second,  in her garden and they had a stroll, a talk and some humour to boot and with charm to their demeanour how they inspire so much from their years of service respectively. Age does not weary them nor does the years condemn them, they just beam with so much life to yet go on in enthusiasm of more can be done to better nature, the environment and our ways and so on. If there are those people I admire and give some moments of endearment, it is people like these that stood to bear their skills as best they can. What a marvel to behold. I hope to meet them one day and be so inspired by their experiences. I did have a dream some time ago that I saw the Queen (believe it or not!) in her private chambers somewhere and she is as normal as you and I could be, just with a little more air of grace and charm she holds as her own in giving. She is a natural and one that I as a citizen of her Commonwealth will cherish for years to come. God bless her and may she move on to her new life our Father has for her in the life eternal. Sir Attenborough is amazing and I love his work in granting us some incredible moments that he and his team of amazing photographers has shown us some footage (e.g. Earth Part 1 & 2) that changes the way we look at creatures in their natural habitats. His narrations is truly good to hear and take a lesson or two from him too.

I thought to share this as so much is going on and it pays attention to it as it is shaping people's awareness and perception as well. Technology is a powerful medium and is so widely used in our lives, hence this Forum Site is also used to better our spiritual development and understanding from the study of The Urantia Book. To me, it is a go to book to know where it all began for us here and as to our destiny thereafter. It is so, so good. 

And now for our climate, here in the land of Oz, it has been an unusually warm Autumn, now it has turned suddenly cold in where I live in the far south of the continent.  Now is there any of you who have some "air" to share as a caption of our times we live in as we do now? Care to share it please, because soon we may enter a whole different chapter of time to evolve in.

Sue/7inOcean

See following link re the Queen with Sir David Attenborough:
http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/celebrity-life/royals/the-queen-and-sir-david-attenborough-join-forces-to-fight-climate-change/news-story/53691778324547aa3043d717b6c1c510
« Last Edit: April 17, 2018, 06:23:33 AM by 7inOcean »

newstarsaphire

• Today is a "present" open and enjoy!
    • View Profile
Re: Air To Share: Moments In Time To Share
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2018, 11:12:42 AM »
Dear Sue:

You speak of two of my favorite examples of humanity on this planet who embrace grace and charm and balance it with accountability of our existence.  Our beloved Queen such an example of womanhood, motherhood and rule by example was recently in a one on one interview where she watched (apparently for the first time!) personal and public footage of her preparation and the event of her coronation day and snippets of the balance of family life. 

Sir David Attenborough a pioneer and trail blazer in his personal quest to to understand and convey to others the nature of plant and animal life on this planet and our part in its ongoing health and vitality.  He recently televised a comprehensive series on the Great Barrier Reef which was stunning and insightful, with flashbacks to film footage as well that he recorded even in the days before color.  Even in black and he emoted and emitted the necessary combination of appreciation and concern for the welfare of the harmonious existence of man and nature that he has so faithfully and wisely passed on to all who will listen.

Queen Elizabeth an examplary visual of maternal guidance to her people and Sir David Attenborough an equally splendid example of personal and philanthropic giving of self for a panoramic view of responsible life on the greater good.
Time is a currency we can use to invest in our eternal future. 
The riches of the possible are never fully mined.