Author Topic: How can I find out the name of my Adjuster?  (Read 1663 times)

brooklyn_born

• View Profile
How can I find out the name of my Adjuster?
« on: January 24, 2016, 07:05:01 PM »
I am really new to this phenomenon (if it could be called that), that being, finding out the name of one's Thought Adjuster. How can I find out my Adjuster's name? Ron, can you enlighten me on this process? Thanks.

BB

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: How can I find out the name of my Adjuster?
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2016, 10:46:35 PM »
Yes, at the moment I am about the only one who has the contact to speak to names of Adjusters.
Your Adjuster's name, takes the name of the Team for Monjoronson, and all call themselves Pre'Msha (pronounced Pre EM Sha)

I have your Adjuster here willing to speak to me.  One moment:

BB's Adjuster, aka as Pre'Msha (which is my Adjuster's name who speaks for BB's Adjuster?) [Yes, that is correct, I, your Adjuster translate for BB's Adjuster and we have this to say: Pre'Msha, is not BB's Adjuster name as BB is not yet part of the Team dedicated to Monjoronson.]  [Ron: He uses another name?] [Pre'Msha speaks to Ron alone . . . ]

Ron: I have been told to "take it direct."

Pre'Msha:  I am your Adjuster, Ron, and BB's Adjuster is tardy in translating because that indwelling has never been instructed as to the desire of Brooklyn_Born (BB), how he wishes to dedicate his service to God.  So we must decline the invitation to speak for now.   [Ron: Understood.]

Ron:  The contact between me and the grand Adjuster you do have BB has been closed only because you have never spoken to your Adjuster and let him know your feelings about service.  We have to leave the matter up to the Father until you have spoken as to your heart's desire in the matter of service.

Ron: I am piggybacking in this thread with another question BB has asked about, and he need only go to another section of this discussion forum to be updated about a second Urantia Book.  The url reference is (if you do not see the category further below on this site already:  http://forum.serara.org/index.php?board=12.0

There is plenty there to update you except to all of you, I still do not have it in my possession because they are still tweaking it with new information coming in all the time to the SRC (Second Revelatory Commission).  January 14th I believe is the latest update and we update right now from Mantutia Melchizedek, Chair of the SRC.

Mantutia Melchizedek: "Ron, you are right, let him read the previous updates to follow the evolution of the rewrite of the old Urantia Book published in 1955.  The new Urantia Book will have a publishing date in 2016, and it has multiple Volumes' Volume V being a whole volume dedicated only to the Life of Jesus as lived in Palestine and Nazareth and Judea and points beyond.   Vol V contains 1,067 pages of biography, and 500 additional pages as written by the Midwayers who examine the Life and Times of Jesus as they did in the old Urantia Book.  However, Volumes VI thru VIII, are resuscitated because of length and cut down to let Volume VI, be the last one for now.  You Ron, will be charged with finding the printer and I, Mantutia Melchizedek, advertise it for you to them as what else we want at that time.  I am now in the flesh and I have a good word for everyone:  When you see me greet Ron in the flesh, you will also see Monjoronson on TV and so on.  Ron has also been selected to be awarded the Declaration of Trust and will establish the new Urantia Foundation of the East and that is in York, PA near his own residence.  I am Mantutia, good day."

There BB, you have the latest with the rest of us now.  I hope that answers your question.
Michael of Nebadon - "I am the Creator Son, and BB you need to read and read to catch up, as your Adjuster never even suspected you would be interested in the Magisterial Mission and the Second Return as a helper.  You have to say something in your prayers to the universe what you are interested in doing, if anything, for service to God.  Our work is to keep yours truly out of mischief until he is assigned to the work of the Magisterial Mission, and all Thought Adjusters who connect with the Magisterial Son, Serara, change their human contact name to Pre'Msha.  That is what Ron was attempting to transmit but your Adjuster cut him off before he could tell you much.  I am Michael and I greet you another time."
Thank you
Ron

Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

brooklyn_born

• View Profile
Re: How can I find out the name of my Adjuster?
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2016, 10:12:58 AM »
I have a lot of work to do. I will  acquaint and familiarize myself with the latest info. on the upcoming, second Urantia book, and go inward and make supplication to my Adjuster. Thanks for the reply, Ron. 

Yes, at the moment I am about the only one who has the contact to speak to names of Adjusters.
Your Adjuster's name, takes the name of the Team for Monjoronson, and all call themselves Pre'Msha (pronounced Pre EM Sha)

I have your Adjuster here willing to speak to me.  One moment:

BB's Adjuster, aka as Pre'Msha (which is my Adjuster's name who speaks for BB's Adjuster?) [Yes, that is correct, I, your Adjuster translate for BB's Adjuster and we have this to say: Pre'Msha, is not BB's Adjuster name as BB is not yet part of the Team dedicated to Monjoronson.]  [Ron: He uses another name?] [Pre'Msha speaks to Ron alone . . . ]

Ron: I have been told to "take it direct."

Pre'Msha:  I am your Adjuster, Ron, and BB's Adjuster is tardy in translating because that indwelling has never been instructed as to the desire of Brooklyn_Born (BB), how he wishes to dedicate his service to God.  So we must decline the invitation to speak for now.   [Ron: Understood.]

Ron:  The contact between me and the grand Adjuster you do have BB has been closed only because you have never spoken to your Adjuster and let him know your feelings about service.  We have to leave the matter up to the Father until you have spoken as to your heart's desire in the matter of service.

Ron: I am piggybacking in this thread with another question BB has asked about, and he need only go to another section of this discussion forum to be updated about a second Urantia Book.  The url reference is (if you do not see the category further below on this site already:  http://forum.serara.org/index.php?board=12.0

There is plenty there to update you except to all of you, I still do not have it in my possession because they are still tweaking it with new information coming in all the time to the SRC (Second Revelatory Commission).  January 14th I believe is the latest update and we update right now from Mantutia Melchizedek, Chair of the SRC.

Mantutia Melchizedek: "Ron, you are right, let him read the previous updates to follow the evolution of the rewrite of the old Urantia Book published in 1955.  The new Urantia Book will have a publishing date in 2016, and it has multiple Volumes' Volume V being a whole volume dedicated only to the Life of Jesus as lived in Palestine and Nazareth and Judea and points beyond.   Vol V contains 1,067 pages of biography, and 500 additional pages as written by the Midwayers who examine the Life and Times of Jesus as they did in the old Urantia Book.  However, Volumes VI thru VIII, are resuscitated because of length and cut down to let Volume VI, be the last one for now.  You Ron, will be charged with finding the printer and I, Mantutia Melchizedek, advertise it for you to them as what else we want at that time.  I am now in the flesh and I have a good word for everyone:  When you see me greet Ron in the flesh, you will also see Monjoronson on TV and so on.  Ron has also been selected to be awarded the Declaration of Trust and will establish the new Urantia Foundation of the East and that is in York, PA near his own residence.  I am Mantutia, good day."

There BB, you have the latest with the rest of us now.  I hope that answers your question.
Michael of Nebadon - "I am the Creator Son, and BB you need to read and read to catch up, as your Adjuster never even suspected you would be interested in the Magisterial Mission and the Second Return as a helper.  You have to say something in your prayers to the universe what you are interested in doing, if anything, for service to God.  Our work is to keep yours truly out of mischief until he is assigned to the work of the Magisterial Mission, and all Thought Adjusters who connect with the Magisterial Son, Serara, change their human contact name to Pre'Msha.  That is what Ron was attempting to transmit but your Adjuster cut him off before he could tell you much.  I am Michael and I greet you another time."
Thank you
Ron
BB