Author Topic: Read This To Have Information Of a News Development  (Read 426 times)

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Read This To Have Information Of a News Development
« on: April 30, 2018, 01:26:22 AM »
An Unusual and Secret New Event FYI
April 30, 2018
York, Pa midnight 0001 Local Time
This is Michael.

May One is approaching rapidly and I only wish to say that the end of the current era is present.

Ron has quite a story to tell you someday as this date approaches as do we when we can tell it and wait for some signal from us to observe what is happening in the United States we believe by the end of next month (May 31).

I also wish to point out that his list has lost about 60 percent of its members over nothing but misunderstanding mostly and it will not go back and pick them back up.  What is about to transpire is extremely useful to us on Salvington and Ron is fully responsible for triggering it with his usual excellent writing abilities.  We are not looking at a placement for the Magisterial Mission with the blessings of the highest authority in the country.   You will witness some extraordinary news, we think, by this time next month.

As it may be the Urantia Book Foundation is open for business on May 01, 2018.  Ron will sign some sales papers and we will provide an incarnated Melchizedek to help development of the legal issues we will face as well as the necessity to fund these corporations at our command very soon.  You need to understand we own the Magisterial Foundation and the Urantia Book Foundation after May 01. 2018.  All other corporations alsos revert to our ownership in the Michael Mission and the Magisterial Mission as well.  Only one corporation will remain under the direction of Ron Besser and that is Starbridge Group which funds the other major corporations we own.  I am never at a loss for words for what Ron has provided again and again and you will hear quite story I believe in less than thirty days for there is astounding news to listen to then.  I am Michael and I wish you a good day. Michael.”

MOTHER SPIRIT -
“I am allowed to say little about what Ron pulled off be did it as probably the coup of the century,  He has asked to keep it a silent cause for now but he will share with you probably later next month what has happened due to the direct result of his work and totally unexpected by him or us.  We will wait to let you know as soon as it is possible.

I am further dictating to the membership of this site the warning we all feel as Ron does.  He is dtermined to keep the site running in spite of no member participation except the few faithful who do write on it well.  Our concern is that the usual attitude prevails over issues that are not issues at all but the personality dispositions of some who have left for good cuts them off from the daily news grind we go through up here to produce these missions.

Ron has agreed to be on TV every day if necessary for a news briefing over the air as we are starting operation of our own news channel after May 01 sometimes this coming month.  A lot depends on how the coup of the century appears to you shortly or later this year.  We cannot predict how it come out to you at this point at all. 

Secondly, we are not running a hot report on Salvington, that the Father is permitting Bzhutu, ABC-23. The Chief of Midwayers on Urantia, to materialize and become a counsel to Ron Besser as he assumes the role of the interim Chief of the Urantia Book Foundation beginning May 01, 2018.  He is preparing his exit from that concern to Manager after May 10th, 2018, when Bzhutu takes charge of the Urantia Book Foundation not but as a trial Trustee with Ron and one other he will select from some of you when he has himself fully understanding how he needs to work the assignment on Urantia.  Bzhutu looks forward to doing that work until Jesus arrives in about 12 years to head the Urantia Book Foundation and then steps aside as Manager of the operation and day to day chief of operations as long as we need that Foundation.  Good day.

MICHAEL OF NEBADON
I also wish to call your attention to the Rayson Corporation and the York Pre-Particle Technologies Corporation, as Ron named it four years ago after scratching his brain for days what to name it.  I am sure Rayson would prefer another name but it carries the essence of its work, and we remind you that we will design water pools and towers and machines to provide water for the sub-Shariah dessert and other regions in Africa, Southeast Asia and other places where they starve and die of thirst we do not help them immediately.  Our Transports and ‘Copters will see to their ways and means so long as we can.

Further: the humanitarian needs are growing around the world as weather patterns are shifting and providing rain starved areast in the east Balkans and north central regions of Russia.  Be aware he is not aware of most problems in the land mass claimed to be Russian and folds nothing worthwhile in Siberia as the permafrost is collapsing at a staggering rate and will not refreeze until a mini ice age develops again on Urantia in a few short years.

I also wish to advise this list there is little left of the Agondonter status assignments for now.  We are closing the program May 03, 2018 and will not ever operated it again on Urantia.  It is for a planet that has no visible representation of God on its surface and Urantia will have visible representation on its surface beginning on May 05, 2018 when Machiventa Melchizedek become the first visible Planetary Prince ever on Urantia.  He will reside at the spirit polarity until York has offices to establish their presence in.

Your presence in York will be established on May 13th Ron, when the building you desire to represent the offices of the Magisterial Mission, the Urantia Book Foundation, and the Planetary Prince, will open and you each have your offices to work in.  Ron your office is on the upper right top floor.  The Planetary Prince will inhabit the lower right corner office and your friend Lemuel will work with you in your office which has several partitions and one for recording on line for radio.  Gitz will have another office with you to organize his work to disseminate the new Urantia Book when we declare it available for distribution.

We conclude with this small but important statement: few believe what Ron achieved even on Salvington and are waiting for the results if there are indeed any shortly.  Our work is suddenly cleared to operate and it will over the next mont has hurdles are removed from our operation through this incredible of transfer of luck through Ron.  I am Mother Spirit and we wish all a good day on Urantia.  Mother Spirit.

MARGUL THE TRINITY TEACHER SON OF RECORD ON URANTIA FOR LIGHT AND LIFE

I am here to tell you that you will read of his work when the time comes.  Our mouths dropped when the news came in suddenly and Ron did not believe it for over three days and still doubts Michael telling him all that happened for his efforts.  It is still a state secret and may remain that way if it so happens to get classified.  You Ron are doubtful to survive it but we will and we are ready to pull up anchor.  You Ron are fun to listen to but carry this in your crop, and it is this: You managed to throw the entire Magisterial Mission and the Michael Mission int chaos for five days and it is not over as you change plans for us in many major areas.   This never happens!  You Ron are a miracle in your new Duluth ware, and Father intervened to stop my chit chat. 

FATHER -
“Ron wants silence on the event of the century and it is quite a story to tell.  We in spirit know it thoroughly and Ron knows it half, bit no one else knows it yet, except seventeem US ambassadors have verified to their representative countries around the world that Ron Besser is God and he started a revolution in York, Pa.   All countries contact have their jaws dropping and so is Ron’s.  Machiventa Melchizedek is still attempting to understand how Ron operates without a license from us to get done what he does.  When asked he says, “The I AM,  I am not, but call me the I DO,” We agree and here is Mantutia to close this post.”

MANTUTIA MELCHIZEDEK
“I am trying to understand how these things happen.  Ron is genuinely convinced the Father’s hand is all over this with God the Almighty Supreme a close second.  I am inclined to agree with him and he not often wrong.  The Deity Absolute claims no work there but Ron points out the Deity Absolute works through other agents including Master Spirit Four, Ocilliaya.  I do not doubt Ron at all in any of these cases.  Ron has asked to let it work itself out so you all can vouch for what is likely to be seen by your own eyes someday and we just wait for time to introduce a success or for Ron, a failure but not for us.  Good and this:

“I am about to welcome another Counselor to my side, the humanized Midwayer Bzhutu ABC 23,  and Ron is delighted because he has a long contact with ABC-23.  Jack 0802-AB B* is soon to be a Finaliter and he is sorry to miss the proceedings that bring ABC-23 to the presence of Ron and the entire work in York Square soon.  We believe you know the building in question.  Now we say this to all including Ron:

“The trial I quote for all of you is mostly Ron’s doing and we are beginning to suspect that Russia has a particulr interest in meeting Ron, The Russian Embassy is inquiring soon of the American Government whether they may invite Ron to Russia for his extraordinary work that Putin knows about and reads when he can.  Most of you do not know that Ron is to be honored by the country of the United States someday and it will be big news when the United States announces the Magisterial Mission on American soil in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. 

“That starts this coming Tuesday in York and we have no spiritual input other than to say the government knows quite a bit of what is planned.  We leave it there for now.

“We are quoted here because Ron hears the Deity Absolute to start quoting as this recorded on high for verification with the Deity Absolute and it is verified in everything but one thing: Ron believes almost nothing of what has happened and worries himself into a deep nervous depression. I also hear the Deity Absp;ute now speak through Ocilliaya, Master Spirit Four -“

DEITY ABSOLUTE SPEAKS THROUGH MASTER SPIRIT FOUR TO THE FORUM:

“I am the Deity Absolute and I carry great weight in these regions of perfection.  We spill no beans yet the forum should know that Ron cracked the hardest problem of all and that was to be recognized as a divine mission to Urantia with government clearance to set up shop in York, Pennsylvania.  I am the Deity Absolute and carry weight to Paradise itself and never in our billions or trillion year experience has this happened in such a way that it makes what passes for our jasw, to drop open wide.  The story is incredulous and the statement Ron made to the highest authorities on Urantia was how to peg the US Dollar to wipe out world debt, Importantly this reached the President of the United States and he took action which is still as state secret, Your Ron is destined to work with hgih authorities to mend relations with American allies which have also been hearing and reading important messages coined by Ron on your and our behalf.

“I am Ocilliaya, Master Spirit Four.  I am also the translator of the Deity Absolute to Ron and his use of good language for consumption to the highest levels of the United Sates government.  These are still state secrets and leave no where to be heard but it is our estimation that Ron will make a press statement at some point in the coming year and that the White House will support it and then you can only guess what happens next.  Our trip to American is not possible but we watch your capital and hope for the best to the Michael regime and the Magisterial Mission at this point in time.  Good day.  I am Ocilliaya, Master Spirit Four, the Voice of the Father/Son unity in the universe.”

The FATHER -
“I speak mostly to all of you now as you are the direct recipients of this extrorodinary work finished by Ron on Friday of the past week.  He did it without thinking it would do anything but inform the taxing agency in the Untied States government how to proceed classification of tax status for the Holding Corporation.  I dare not speak yet to the events that followed that letter, but it exploded all over the world when released by President Trump after he read it many times.  I am the Father of All, but I am happy down far in my thought processor that a little man who read the Urantia Book could move mountains when the time came.  You are sure I am sure Ron you can thank me in many cases but thank the Deity Absolute working with Ocilliaya, that triggered these phenomenal events.  You hope “it holds,; you say Ron but I assure you it will and we are moving heaven and earth now to capitalize on the good will of the Presidency of the Untied States. 

“I also speak highly of Mantutia Melchizedek who saw this coming as Ron was seriously challenged by the factors involved and just sat down and let it fire.  He perceived it had to be written succinctly and without undue secrecy and he did a beautiful job.  Some day it may be presented in a history book as the letter that triggered a landslide.  I am reminded by Ron’s Thought Adjuster we should say no more.  Besides the secret is out to a million adults in Washington DC as of now and several officials have called the Capital to verify what they are hearing.  I can verify for all it is true.  I am Father.  Good day.”

END
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

7inOcean

• View Profile
Re: Read This To Have Information Of a News Development
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2018, 02:36:57 AM »
Hi Ron,
Thank you for sharing this update and astonishing piece of news. A few mornings ago, I think it was perhaps Friday morning before I had woken to get ready for work, I heard a very clear few words. The voice woke me up and said very clearly, "it's sold!" and Michael came in to reassure me what that is all about. I was told to lay low and quiet and let things pass as it should. My prayers are with you all as you go about this in ways that works best. Well I can rightly say that the news today is good and has us all speechless with our jaws dropped too. Ron you are a good soldier and one that keeps on going! Onya mate!  May all this continue to be and made manifest in its appropriate time. Hallelujah!

Sue/7inOcean

willieb

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2018, 03:53:32 AM »
Dear Ron.
My congratulations Ron. I hope that this jaw dropping, bold action, will achieve the desired effects.
willieb

LarryG

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2018, 07:22:47 AM »
THIS IS EXTRAORDINARY NEWS!   Not only extraordinary but nearing "miraculous" and  as Ron mentioned that he can see the work of the Father and the Deity Absolute "all over this"!
I look forward someday to be able to  read this letter that will have caused such a spiritual coup on Urantia.  Many many times have  I thought about just how this information will have been made and now we are learning just these beginnings as the Michael Missions begin.  To think that a letter to a tax agent, then  that letter unexpectedly sent to the President would have had such an impact is more than amazing.
   We are often told about the "work behind the scenes" and surely this may be an example of that.

There is so much in this announcement that indeed is jaw dropping and as the next days and weeks pass will be some of the most important in the History of Urantia.

It will be interesting to see how and if there is any noticeable change or softness in the public rhetoric coming out from the Presidency and the  White House and from other Countries as well especially considering the 18 Ambassadors that now have this information as well.

And what an honor for Urantia to have an Incarnated Planetary Prince, Machieventa Melchizedek in just a few short days, as well as Bzhutu, ABC-23. The Chief of Midwayers on Urantia, to materialize and become a counsel to Ron Besser .

We are so graced and blessed to have  this information shared and entrusted to us.

I can hardly wait to get home from work today to reread this wondrous message again and again..... Until then,  Love and Service to the Father and all serving the Michael Mission.   LarryG
"What you are today is not so important as what you are becoming day by day so Let us be about the Father's Business"

Dorian

« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2018, 09:24:28 AM »
Well my friend, it looks like you have kicked the sleeping dog and good for you.  For a little guy you sure have some fight in you.  You just don't give up and the rest of us here on the forum love you for it.  My dad used to say: "It isn't the size of the dog in the fight, its the size of the fight in the dog."  You my friend are a pit bull in sheep's clothing.

So many of us have for so long been studying and praying and faithfully waiting for the day that Father lights the fuse on this long awaited awakening.  And so it is lit.  Michael and Mother Nebadonia, Bzutu, Mantutia, and so many more of our Celestial family are constantly working behind the scenes, like you do yourself Ron, to keep this old train on the tracks and headed for its destination.  Which is the reclamation of the Father's world and opening up a true spiritual era of Light and Life.  I am so very happy and feel privileged to be a member of this prestigious forum that works so hard, thanks to Ron and our other faithful transmitters, to open up the hearts and souls of men and women to accept the love of our Heavenly Father.

God bless you Ron for all you do.
Your friend always,
Dorian 
Domtia

Nandrianina

• he is in me and I am in him, we will be the light
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2018, 09:36:24 AM »
Dear Ron
Thank you my big brother on the spirits for your jobs, and my congratulation and from my colleague Malagasy.
we'll remain at your disposal for any work.

Good Day!!! :)
Love for all

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2018, 09:50:39 AM »
That’s what I am waiting for : a big kick in the anthill, a tangible proof, to make them know what it is all about and that we mean business. Very good job done, Ron, let us now see what is next. Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

Pliktarious

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2018, 10:03:51 AM »
Hi Ron, that was fantastic news that the Magisterial Mission is moving into a solid position and our planetery Prince Machiventa Melchizedek will be taking over the reign of power on our planet Urantia. There is a lot of information to absorb and we can only speculate.Only time will tell how things will play out. Looking forward to the end of next month and what will take place. Domtia. 

Rene A Duran

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2018, 12:20:55 PM »
Congratulations Ron for your extraordinary work you have done, this excelent news is one of those the Father hinted nobody knew about to me and He kept it secret for me until now, remember I am  still healing from my brain stem cracked. I dont get Long transmissions, a few words and that is it.
I receive this news from Heaven with my Heart open and full of joy.
Best regards,
Rene

« Last Edit: April 30, 2018, 09:34:21 PM by Rene A Duran »

dreamcat01

• Dream And Pray For Wisdom To Serve!
    • MSN Messenger - medging@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
About The News Development
« Reply #9 on: April 30, 2018, 01:54:53 PM »
I almost never post but this news is so groundbreaking, I decided to just weigh in. It is exciting to hear such good news. It's the best thing and I never realized when my wife and I came to visit Ron in York, the movement would be started so quickly! We stand ready to do what we can to help with the Missions!

SophiaVeronica

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 30, 2018, 06:07:14 PM »
Ron, thank you so much for the splendid job you have accomplished. It is such wonderful news, something that makes my heart jump. ‘The work is suddenly cleared to operate’ as I understand a surprise to the Celestials as well. I look forward to seeing all that will enfold in times ahead and I shall gladly stand ready to offer any service.
SophiaVeronica