Author Topic: SELF INTRODUCTION as a NEW MEMBER  (Read 1716 times)

dreamcat01

• Dream And Pray For Wisdom To Serve!
    • MSN Messenger - medging@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Ron
« Reply #15 on: May 02, 2018, 01:26:14 PM »
Ron, our friend, Len and I are here to congratulate your moving to the next level of your life and wish you the very best in your morontial career. We hope all is well with your transmission to this new form. You have been a good leader here in human form and we have no doubt as to your increased ability in the new! Best to you Ron!

occerpa

• View Profile
Re: SELF INTRODUCTION as a NEW MEMBER
« Reply #16 on: May 02, 2018, 01:40:54 PM »
Without a doubt, this first of May, will remain as an indelible day in the history of Urantia and in particular for all of us members of the Serara forum, but in a special and unique way for this mortal, who has felt so honored to have been the object of of samples so praiseworthy from all levels that I can receive them: 1. TrinityLuv, thank you very much brother for giving me that personal attention; I felt your words as a very affectionate homage; 2. Lemuel, thanks for that wellcome. My desire to see you as always, with the frequency that you got used to and your audio messages. My votes for your prompt and safe recovery. 3. RON BESSER (and his Thought Adjuster); with respect to this superlative "person", it is impossible for me to express what my understanding means and represents its protagonism for all Humanity in these crucial moments of the planet and even for all that constellation of celestial beings as they often manifest it. Your words and expressions Ron, I consider it as the most important tribute that I think I can get to receive in this life. How I would have felt honored to have been able to meet you in your body in which you made yourself known here among us. Now I aspire to be able to have the privilege of being one of those who manage to arrive one day, to see you in your new glorious body, almost ready to release. I understand that the transition to the morontia state of our beloved leader and teacher, is the most relevant fact in this beginning of the end of the present planetary epoch. It only occurs to me to tell you Ron: Thank you; God bless you. 4. Michael of Nebadon; I believe that only the feeling alluded to by the Creator Father is sufficient reason to be able to say: Now I can say that I exist in this immeasurable Universe. I can feel blessed. Thank You Father Michael.

gitz

• Steven's Law: God never made one of anything!
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: May 02, 2018, 05:50:43 PM »
"Ron's on the Roof"

For the past 24 hours I have wanted to post how I felt when the news hit me.   I was initially sorrowfully stunned and at the same time so proud of Ron, immensely thankful for both his pain relief in his new Morontial body and for so much he has taught me/us--I think he is unique in the world, full of love and giving all he has to the doing of the Father's WILL.   Occerpa, you and others in our forum family express your feelings so beautifully with words and I do not.  I'm full of joy that Ron will have these sentiments below to read with clear eyes (both of them) when his shining moments come.  

Ron is a humorist extraordinaire.  So, I thought I would explain my initial reaction to the news by reciting a joke I heard years ago.  This is not Ron Besser or Mark Twain type humor, like " the reports of my death have been greatly exaggerated." And hoping this is not inappropriate, here goes:

Sister is leaving to go on a weekend trip.  She has a cat that she dearly loves like a child and calls her brother to see if he could watch her cat for a few days.  The phone rings and brother answers, "Hello."  "Hi brother this is sister.  I'm going on a weekend trip and I need someone to take care of  my cat, 'Ostrophic.'**
You know the cat is like my child.  I thought of mother but she's too old and can't take care of Ostrophic the way she should.  Brother, could you please watch Ostrophic while I'm gone?  You are the only person in the world I trust with this responsibility."  "Of course", says brother.  "Oh, thank you, brother, you don't know what this means to me," she said.  So, a day later brother's phone rings.  "Brother, how is my darling little cat, Ostrophic, doing?"  Brother replies, "The cat, Ostrophic, is dead."  A long pause...the phone hits the floor and a dial tone ensues.  Ten minutes later brother's phone rings again and before he could say hello sister yells, "You SOB...how ugly of you...just like that you say the cat's dead?  How could you?  You could have broken the news more gently, like saying, well your cat Ostrophic got out the house and is stuck and crying on the roof, so I called the fire department and they brought the ladder to get her down.  But something happened... they almost had her but she fell and didn't make it."  Brother confessed, " You're right sister, I could have given you the bad news better.  I'm so sorry."  With forgiveness sister continued, "Well, anyway while I've got you on the phone, how's mother?"  Brother quickly informed, "Mother's on the roof!"

**The cat in the joke has no name so I asked my son, Peter, who works with me what name should I give the cat?  So, he is credited with that)

7inOcean

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 03, 2018, 02:58:08 AM »
I am one of few words right now, I echo the sentiments you all share here. I am both shattered into grief, yet delightfully elated for Ron who graduates to a new morontial form. May our dearly beloved brother Ron rest in peace and rise to shine in a great new life form to inhabit. Of course, this begs me to ask those nagging questions as to how this Forum functions from his passing and what is in store for us as Michael and the Melchizedek brothers and the Midwayers take on some work Ron has left to fill. I pray and hope for the Father for His gracious way forward and grant each of us the serenity in knowing that All is Well and shall be well as we place our trust in the divine way of God.

God speed Ron and God bless you in your new wake. We all hold you dear and wish you well.

I remain ever earful to receive from Father Michael and Mother Spirit of any news or messages He may wish to share with us,  when I can find some sense of normality after such a sad loss to us all who still remain in the flesh.

Your Sister in Christ,
Sue/7inOcean

wendy.winter

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #19 on: May 03, 2018, 05:07:15 AM »
There is so much to say but words fail me concerning the brevity of human life. It is indeed a humble lesson that none can evade.

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #20 on: May 03, 2018, 11:52:28 AM »
Dear Friends,
I have not passed, but I am going through a very difficult patch of physical change and must remain silent until I too know more about what they are doing to me.  Our Father knows well but I am ignorant and the next few days are likely crucial to know what in the world this becomes for me.  Thank you every one for your kind words and hopes that this ends with me as I should be and not the exhausted being I presently still am.  I will be back, but not for a few days until this stuff is resolved.  Good day.   RON

MICHAEL OF NEBADON -
"Ron is rightfully embarrassed at some of your postscripts, but pay attention to this:

"I woke him out of bed at 215AM yesterday morning and held him in conversation on the edge of his bed for four straight hours of conversation.  Most of those who attended those conversations are Chiefs of their kind and we decided he was so worn out and exhausted he was ordered not to write or say anything until we said he could do so again.  We are rightfully finished with the morontial transfer as he has become 100 percent a morontial being and now sports a morontial serial number, and I kid you not, it is in the last nine digits of it 002004001

"That unusual number indicates he is the second person in Nebadon to make a change from the flesh to the morontial; he is the fourth person to make it completely into spirit from nothing on the morontial worlds but on an evolutionary sphere called Urantia;  he is the first person in my custody to ever figure out the can do as he pleases but refuses to do it without me and I consider that a personal innuendo that must be attired in grandeur when he does leave the flesh cover he now resides in every day now.

"Further, he is not to write further to this list until we repair his circulatory system which has all but collapsed stealing all energy he needs to be about the business of firth and repair to the house and home as this morning there was a partial collapse of a roof extension he never knew existed until now.  Good luck in that Ron.

"We conclude this statement to provide some of you the idea that the same thing might be given to you if we make all the changes on earth we intend to shortly.  Ron has broken all records trying to figure out how to avoid severe pain in the circulatory apparatus of the body and it still occurs very much.  I am Michael and wish you to hear the following from the Universe Father."

FATHER:
"I am the Father of All, and Ron greets me sadly some days because I have been severe with him and broke him down badly for two days over issues he regrets ever getting into but he did and I now give him the favor of leaving it alone for an eternal discussion elsewhere.  I am never sure how Ron is dealt over his issue of service but it is always strongly stated and without rancor that he is tired to death of life now and needs some respite over the ways to live on Urantia to maintain the idea of service as he views it.  He was offered physical death and refused it, but also stated he was exhausted and had nothing in reserve anymore to deal with life in the flesh very well.  We agreed and asked Michael for ideas and Michael concluded he needed Ron on the ground so to speak to avoid more catastrophes with the old epochal revelation and spring forth with full support of the new epochal revelation.  Our wish for this is also very strong and he is happy to hear we maintain him in the flesh for the remainder of his time in service on Urantia.

"Now most of you presuppose he has died--  sort of.   Well no, he did not die but he was put to sleep for over 12 hours at a time to allows the mechanisms we use to make transfers of morontial material into his brain and his heart and in his internal organs.   He also retains the same old wicked sense of humor and Gitz that was terrible and you have recovered yourself?  In any case, Gitz you won a most favored nation spot in Ron's heart for joking to give some levity to a situation he has no control over whatsoever.  I am now serving notice that the following is to be observed when Ron comes back as he is and as you have always known him:

1)  No more Mister Nice Guy; he must purge the list of those who want to destroy the good words given to all of you lately and that is we have instituted a new wave of spiritual meanings on Urantia and the old will collapse quickly and quite soon;

2) The trial to live life in the flesh for some of you is so tiring you hardly can put one foot in front of the other.  You all need to know that I am severely limited in what I dare say here, but Ron is destined to speak for us in early updates to the public via public media much as the White House updates the people from their press room in the White House.  Ron suggested the idea a few weeks ago and we bought it lock stock and sinker;

3) We must amend a statement made a few weeks ago that the Urantia Book Foundation is to be opened for business on May 01, 2018 and let things operate as they can be until the new Urantia Book is fully prepared for public view.   He also makes it clear he needs a couple of photos of it for posting to this site and he will get them when we can do that.  Besides other interesting tid bits, we have no real reason to be concerned with the existing Urantia Foundation because they now believe Ron to be a paper tiger and that suits us fine;

4) No one will ever understand how Ron is instituted and presented to be seen by all of you.  We are not sure outselves how this will or will not hold and we must conclude it is working okay right now, but he is in constant pain and cranium pressure that is so strong some time that there is tinnitus that blots out the noises around him.  We leave the rest to your imagination too as we see him well enough this morning to sit and type this transmission once again, since all written transmissions were withdrawn for forty-eight hours considering his condition with low blood supply and honest distress over what feels like the opening chords of physical death.  It is no fun to be Ron these days either as he must make repairs to a house so old it forgets to hold onto all that is attached to it.

"Good day and we wish all well until Ron is fully himself later this week or early next week again.  We greet you all soon on Urantia and leave it to your minds to figure out just what is happening as you will see some unusual things happen on Urantia never seen before, and that is both "good"  and "bad."   Michael of Nebadon as Father.  Thank you."

END
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

NALIKAA

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #21 on: May 03, 2018, 06:26:27 PM »
NALIKAA,
Location  place  :  Betafo -  MADAGASIKARA ;                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Local  time  :  Friday  04th ,  May  2018  ;  01: 23 : 00                                                                         ;                                                                                                                                                                                                                
         Dear   Big  Brother  RON ,                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Hello !!! And   Hello  Everyone  on  this  forum !!!  Congratulations   Ron   for  your  Extraordinary  level  transition  to  the  desirable  high , and  this  too :thanks   too  much  for  showing  us  as  our  mentor  you  are ,  the  good  example  of  love living for  all  human  kind .  You  are  giving  us  the  most  and  rigthly  good  example  to  do  the  Father's  Will .
          Everyone ,  let  us  thanks   our  Heavenly  FATHER  demonstrating  to  us with  the RON's  case  the  uncommensurability  of  HIS  INFINITE  LOVE .  So ,  let us  go  ahead  my  brothers  and  sisters  in  spirit . Let  us  doing  by  Praying  FATHER , our Divine  Parents  and  JESUS  our  LORD  too !!!                                                                                                                NALIKAA .
I love HIM, HE is inside me,HE loves me, I  belong  to  HIM,WE  BOTH  are  inside a circle , and as WE  BOTH are inside  the  CIRCLE,a roof is  necessary,so then a point is  being put on the stark  and  then WE  BOTH together are becoming a CANDLE  ENLIGTHENING  the WORLD !!! aoi.

David

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #22 on: May 13, 2018, 05:46:33 PM »
Hallo brethren, its a privilege to be here. My name is David Mwesigwa from Kampala Uganda
I'm excited to b here, The holy spirit is my friend and has been for along time, and he led me to the urantia book one and a half yrs ago as i was just searching more truth about angels on the internet,and I've been quietly reading it and have found it just amazing, you people are so blessed to have had such amazing truth for some good time, I'm blessed to b here im a young man 26 who loves and has secured personnel relationship with Jesus thru the holyghost in the bible and now with the urantia book its getting even better and what a blessing that on this forum I get to read his messages wow, un believable to most of my brethren here, pse pray for these my brethren here that they'll welcome these amazing truth. Good to b here again.

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #23 on: May 13, 2018, 10:10:34 PM »
Hi ! David, you are welcome to join us on this forum, this is the right place to learn and to grow spiritually. It is not often to see young people as you are who have a spiritual interest, so we are glad to have you among us. Feel free and be at ease to participate, you are at home here.
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

Dorian

« Reply #24 on: May 13, 2018, 10:43:54 PM »
Hello and welcome to our school of spirit David.  Please don't be a stranger and come here often.  Ask any questions you may have and I am quite sure someone on this amazing forum will give you your answers.
Dorian

wendy.winter

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #25 on: May 13, 2018, 11:32:02 PM »
Greetings and salutations David Mwesigwa from Kampala Uganda, Africa is the place of my nativity too and I have a particular fondness for its people, creatures and magnificent landscape. What a splendid gift you and I have been granted to cross paths on this forum. Blessings to you and yours and we all very much look forward to your participation in the bevy of interests this forum offers.  Wendy

occerpa

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 13, 2018, 11:48:01 PM »
Me too would like to welcome David to the forum, and to be comfortable, even in the midst of so many elderly people; that he must knows that chronological age of the body does not count so much in this portal, but rather what is called the evolutionary moment of the soul, I wish you success.

roger krupa

• All I have learned is love, and love is all.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #27 on: May 14, 2018, 01:14:11 PM »
Welcome David from Kampala.  I trust you will learn a great deal of surprising things from this forum, as well as meeting people from all over the world.  Soon we may be meeting people from a far wider area.

Domtia, Roger K.
If people treated each other as they would like to be treated we would have heaven on earth.