Author Topic: A Whole New Revelation - Reported but Understood Poorly  (Read 572 times)

Rene A Duran

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: A Whole New Revelation - Reported but Understood Poorly
« Reply #15 on: August 08, 2018, 01:54:52 PM »
Hi Ron, I Found Prozonov's Inquire very similar to this in the schedule of events to happen:
v - - The desturction of the American West Coast circa 2023;

But we can figure it, since we have been told  many times about the West American Coast,
Thanks for that extense report.
Regards ,
Rene

« Last Edit: August 08, 2018, 06:45:58 PM by Rene A Duran »

7inOcean

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 08, 2018, 04:15:06 PM »
Thank you Ron and Father Michael for these wonderful posts and a very interesting story about those early days circulating around the White, the Sadlers, the FER, and for the love of us to grant an insight into the Michael Plans as per the Roman numeral list of events. Although all a spending so much energy on what is happening, I am particularly intrigued by your experience with the six secret entities from God the Supreme. A thought came and it went humorously like this: the captain sent his scouts out as they were so curious as to how a human can decipher so well as you do and still maintain some semblance of normalcy. Well, it's just a random thought and made me laugh too. I sense the humorous side of God the Supreme who has a streak to allow even us to experience and I have had that happen with God the Supreme. It is not too hard for me to see it in your visitation you have had Ron, although it is a rather rare one to have it done from such a high order. All in all, I am intrigued and look forward to your fourth post on what more you have been experiencing. It is wonderful that you are able to get all this down and share with us for our own edification and experiential growth.

Sue/7inOcean
Btw: I had difficulty getting onto the site as the server must have gone done for some reason and now it is back up. Thanks everyone for your wonderful comments, I am learning so much! Michael helped me a lot too, Sue.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2018, 01:04:06 PM by Ron Besser »

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: August 09, 2018, 02:14:44 PM »

Thank you Sue for your observations.  I have to reconstruct my post response and it will be short and sweet compared to the post your Adjuser prepared with me including Michael and Machiventa Melchizedek.  Here is a summary of the five pages that were produced and then blacked out by a keyboard that executes the wrong stuff sometimes.  

1 - Sue, according to your Adjuster, he states flatly and unequivocally he produced the dream you posted about.  This is this true you.  However, I add that true you and going back to the past will not work with York.  Please pause and look at it realistically and I refuse to have another Coronation Street play out in this office.  You do not have to do this and you know it but you want your cake and eat it to.  I have nothing against your loves and life habits, but the repair to the past is not going to work with what has to be done without it being cleared out of you as a must do again.   YOUR ADJUSTER: “Sue I had four paragraphs which were stolen by the keyboard executing a command not shown on the keyboard keys but in essence Ron is telling you like it is.  I have no cause for alarm but you can lose the Foundation of Hope by doing this and you are warned accordingly.”

2 - Machiventa Melchizedek spoke at length.  Bottom line: Those of us who are fused which right now excluded Sue and Gossett, will be named to a Melchizedek Commission, headed by Machiventa Melchizedek, and immediately supervised by Mantutia Melchizedek, that will be the vehicle to pay us salaries and all that is required to maintain us on earth in a healthy and viable condition.  THE COMMISSION IS already assigned to and Mantutia Melchizedek will act accordingly.

3 - THE SIX -
The Six who visited Ron this past Wednesday, the 7th of August, New York time zone all day, are indded materialized entities that are the Six Absolutes as the Father is represented in all of them by function.  They have reffered to me as an unusual something or other and do not know what to classify me except the Father does know but says nothing in the report to Michael.  

The SIX as I call them are the Absolutes of Infinity including Deity Absolute who speaks for them in the materialized worlds of time.  They have changed the mind of Michael of Nebadon to make sure there are no good reasons to exclude me by removing me to the mansion worlds at this time.  Michael responded as follows: “I did not know this would or could happen.  I never saw this happen before and Ron says he drops his jaw in awe, but I drop my jaw in salute to our gracious Father on high to see to a conundrum that befuddles our planning on Urantia considerably.  Ron is permanently fused.  So is Lemuel.  So is Amethyst.  Wendy is too new to know the precise degree of fusion as far as her brain cortex is observed.  However because Sue is once again playing with the fires of the past, we are going to remove her from the care of the Melchizedek Commission that supplies the welfare of those who remain on Urantia to help with the Missions as they appear already.  Good day.”  In any case, I am (Ron) forced to exclaim this better happen soon as my life force is in jeopardy and I do not think they fully realize by how much.

Evesa [sic]** Gould White speaks: "Ron is properly amazed as I am to see THE SIX surround him while he worked with me and Michael yesterday.  Ron at the time was instructed to write a letter to the Urantia Foundation and it concluded after 15 type written pages just what had to be said regarding history and events and causes.  Michael rescinded sending the letter this morning and will keep it handy to send in a little while so they fully understand what is to happen.  Now I, known also as Ellen Gould White, am deeply involved with Ron, as he is the premier spokesman for the Sixth Epochal Revelation to speak before the public.  I conclude this by stating that Ron also just had a conversation with Dr. Sadler as he works on the sixth mansion world to prepare Urantia for the Sixty Epochal Revelation, with Ron and others he does not know.  Now this: Ron holds the one he calls Gary as so greatly disturbed by a brutal Urantia accident, he will not tolerate harm except as the Father wishes to adjudicate Gary.  He has been adjudicated now and stands in the arms of the Lord for purposes Ron knows not.  Gary blead to death on Urantia and he lost all memory of his past except, for all things, Ron and his mother, Ellen.  He sees Ellen but he cannot see Ron and that carries him to the idea that he has no Ron to see anymore and it made him so ill, nothing could be done to stop him from serious hallucinations in the morontial world number two.  Michael strode into the capital of Jerusem and was immediately taken to Mansion World Two and opening the door of the room Gary was in, saw Gary in deep turmoil because he could not hear Ron at all.  

[** Ellen Gould White is really a first name pseudonym she kept to her self.  She was not Baptized Ellen but Evesa after her Great Aunt in Mormon country died, who went west and was slaughtered by the Plains Indians and was memorialized by the Hamon family in this twin daughter (Elizabeth and Evesa), of theirs when she was Baptized.]

"We now know that Ron saved this fellow not, but that Michael took him in hand immediately, and placed him in suspended sleep for up to six months of Urantia time.  I trust Ron feels better but he weeps for his Gary as he calls the harm that befell Gary and that he prayed mightily that Gary have a chance to serve in his best talent with fellows he enjoys and that he, Ron, probably had nothing further to do with Gary’s life now.  But Michael saw it differently and made Ron a keeper of t he soul for Gary and he corrects himself now and then from feeling deeply harmed by Gary’s near passing from the morontial worlds all together.  He has been remiss no more and the trial is concluded.  Amen.  I concluded this with this statement for Ron: He sees life dreary and unhappy and painful but never gives up to see to it that what he prepared for the Missions is ready or to dissolve them after all that work.  Michael wishes them not to be dissolved but to be used when the time comes.  The Magisterial Foundation is being left not to drift, nor is the Rayson Corporation, nor will the York Preparticle Technologies Corporation be left to drift, as Ron is to prepare bank accounts for all of them and will make amends with what to do in a direct meeting with Mantutia Melchizedek and maybe with the appearance of Machiventa Melchizedek shortly.  The book with the Sixth Epochal Revelation will shortly appear on Ron’s dining room table with a written note from Mantutia on how to proceed.  I am complete and I am Ellen Gould White entrusted with this divine message to all:

“We on high have little to do with the Sixth Epochal Revelation, per se.  We have no direct connection to Ron or Dr. Sadler or to others this group does not know but Ron does.  Accordingly, we make the following statement to Ron and his listening capacity fully intact:

“Be assured the pain and swelling in your body now will abate.  THE SIX as Ron as labeled them for presentation know of his willingness and generous heart to get these things under way.  The one Ron knows as Steven Gitz is not in trouble as he thinks he is but Steven Gitz is his own trouble maker and forces issues he must not force with himself or his family even though arguments erupt.  Ron is sure Steven has a battle to win and also thinks nothing will hold him back from service when all parties involved know the fuss statement of what that entails when the details are fully released.

“I am asked if I want a new paragraph and I did but I see this is being cut short so I do not spill the beans as Dr. Sadler often said to questions and inquiries about his work in Chicago for the Fifth Epochal Revelation at the time.  In any case here is Michel to conclude this summary.

MICHAEL OF NEBADON -
“Ron gets weary of hyperbole.  He sees to Sue Whiley and her miscreant past as something to be shorn of to set her free with new people and loves, yet she relents not and he feels good riddance if he has to deal with soap opera with her.  She does not fully understand her charge and we are getting tire of reasoning not with her she must stay the course and be rid of the negative atmosphere they have her living in.

“I also see Ron in a new Light.  I capitalize Light because the Father shone one on him yesterday, and in a manner I have never seen done before.  I am truly surprised by it and you Ron think not okay?  I am truly out of my elements with Father on all of this and must take a break to understand how much I appreciate the Father, THE SIX, and all that transferred during these events yesterday the 7th of August, 2018 on Urantia.  I also feel Ron is still befuddled over issues that tear at him and no wonder as he has been pulled by necessity to stand down, to stand up, and to stand over, every single thing we decided with gratitude and a helping hand if he could do that.  He is still a Commissioner to receive the Sixth Epochal Revelation, and a Commissioner of one, and that is because we need to tighten up security and keep the process under out control for publication and statements concerning the book’s process.

“I now have authorized a Melchizedek Commission, that will clothe and feed the five or six functional humans who have fused with their Adjusters.  Ron is adamant that Sue Whiley must toe the line or be excluded from the start of the Michael Mission.  I fully agree with him and there are reasons of State, Sue, that insist you stay as you are directed now to do.  Break that and you are past history by necessity.

“Second, Ellen Gould White was brought to Nebadon to see what Ron was about at my request.  Dr. Sadler had no idea what had become of her, but she is now a Melchizedek and that delights Ron and she knows it does for Ron may join her after his physical death to train as Melchizedek who once was human.  Machiventa Melchizedek is positive Ron already is one but we just do not see it because of the nature of his birth in 1942.  He now resides in York almost as a paraplegic due to hip and leg and heart problems he cannot fathom well enough to raise the alarm to a medical profession which cannot get its act together for him and he leaves them alone in just a little while.  I call attention to his Gary too, as he calls his high school friend, as neither of them could have guessed the future as it played out for each of them.   In any case, we are sure that destiny has intervened and I am insisting that Gary finish his schooling on the Mansion Worlds as a mathematician and then graduate to Edentia, and that is a change to his ascension plan, and work the ideals of government with Ron, as both are marvelous humans and love government unusually in Ron’s case as he has so much experience with local government too.

“Finally, this Summary is as long as the one it replaced before it was erased by a glitch in the keyboard.  We stand by with the fact it was accidental but the fact that THE SIX were revealed more than they are here, may preclude not the hand of God but the hand of the Supreme.  All in all we stand ready to begin these missions and to have Ron become healthy and happy again in spite of the drain on his life vitality at the present time.  Michael.”

GOD THE SUPREME FROM HAVONA -
“I had a big speech in the last post that got wiped out but this time simply put: Ron is not normal and he will never be normal.  He is a little Melchizedek for sure, and better yet, he prefers being human simply because he loves the love of a human so very much and feels it deeply.  I am never quite sure how to treat this small kind of human who is so big in the britches, but he surmounts the problems as best he can and as long as the money holds out, he does well.  However there is new bridge work to consider and an operation to stem the flow of blood out of his legs once there and he will do fine.  We will do the legs and the dental surgeon with accomplish the rest.  He has no real idea how to pay for all of this, but he will and it will not be hard. I am authorizing that he does nothing to harm these doctors when he is done with them but he must realize they need not know the Secrets of Supremacy, which Sue confused with THE SIX, but Ron sees the reason why and laments the comparison which caused the confusion.  I am also ready to spend some time inside Ron to figure out my use of him if at all as the Melchizedeks obey the will of the Trinity, but Ron is so young he finds the will of the Father as totally satisfactory and abides therein.  

“I wish all of you a good day.  God the Supreme.”

END
« Last Edit: August 09, 2018, 03:38:57 PM by Ron Besser »
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

7inOcean

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 09, 2018, 07:17:13 PM »
Hi Ron, I am at work and doing this on my mobile which is so small to do. There is much to say and all I want to say for now, I am sorry and wish to state that I am not going anywhere and will stay put. I will write you later on a private email to you Ron when I get home from work.  I thank my Adjuster for the guidance given. Back later, I will not do anything but remain still.

Sue/7inOcean

Ron: Sue,thank you.  You are not under the gun but Michael is looking hard at complications and he insists you be careful about reversion.  That's all.  No harm whatsoever but adopting the past will get you a goose egg in the present - that's what he says. Take your time and I will be glad to help thrash this out with you when you are ready.   Ron
« Last Edit: August 09, 2018, 08:16:15 PM by Ron Besser »

weydevu

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #19 on: August 17, 2018, 03:34:20 PM »
Ron some time ago it was pointed out that Mars, Venus and the planet that was destroyed between Mars and Jupiter would be inhabitable planets sometime in the future. Also Europa would become a star. Sorry I don't have the posts with me to refer to. Can you update us on these different situations?  Thank You

Domtia

Weydevu