Author Topic: Upending The Past and No Future To Tell for Now  (Read 23 times)

Dominick O, jerzyarkadiusz and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Upending The Past and No Future To Tell for Now
« on: Today at 11:03:59 AM »
Upending The Past and No Future To Tell for Now

Before you say, 'well that is sure a negative way of starting things, let me just say we are not happy with the present way things are going, but hanging in there to appear at least alive in some ways.

Being tactful yet, most of you who read this site are surely aware we keep getting signals of a "go," and then recant and then "go" and then more recant.  I personally cannot follow why or for what reason there is so much foot shifting, and I blame it all on my decided view that spirit is too far more complicated to understand than I can manage to understand.

Recently I spoke to what I was calling the FEDERATION on another thread.  It is a good idea gone wonky and nothing I can ever do will really bring the idea forth without a large contingency of faith workers to upstage the idea of a cult and just let it run to keep them together through the gale of changes we are promised must come to our planet soon enough.   I do not rescind the idea but it is a case of my eyes being bigger than my stomach and I will just back off the idea until something or someone decides it has merit and could put some heft into it to make it feasible.

Finally, this post is mostly to acknowledge I am at a standstill on expectations of most of what has survived to this point to inspire the discussion forum at all.  As it is summer time almost here in the States, the heat is gathering in York and the usual attendant humidity I detest blankets everything too.  I see little improvement in heatlh and mostly hearless versions to get over daily to avoid being called "dead."  Yet I take dictation daily and share precious little of it because it is mostly personal information and long gone situations I care never to resurrect ever again and good riddance.  However, this for you who find the doldrums so static you wonder if God fell asleep for us or not:

I am quite sure that the powers to be on our planet are quite well informed how to treat the change they accept easily to determine what is best for Nystoria.  I do not doubt that.  But those above us as spirit and morontial shapes, seem also to have forgiven us for starting something we cannot fulfill, and that is to accept a Magisterial Mission without hesitation, and then only to find, the big idea, like my idea of Federation, is too big to stomach and must be cut into smaller portions to get into us to feed us.

I do not know details as I am kept at arms length too and wonder why they bother to even do that.  You who have fused are also without a guiding light even as my guiding light now seems to be a weak battery flashlight (torch) that is more a pain to carry around than just feeling the walls to reliably find a chair to wait this thing out if possible.  Problems swirl around me as they must do for you too in various guises to tell yourselves that we wait for a good reason.  I hope that is the case, but my goodness, we have been at this for years, and since 2014 when fusion took place for me, it has been downhill mostly all the time for lots of reasons besides a Magisterial Mission that hardly exists on the bulletin board anymore.

Let me update you on a couple of things thought I keep hearing in my private discussions with the Chief of Apples and Cherries--  that his the Angelic realm of hopefuls that do positive things -

We are in a period of wait and see.  I see nothing but maybe you see more than that and I hope you are right.  In my case the lessons of life are hard upon me and I shrivel before the idea of a new life for Nystoria and I am postponed for good it seems over ever reliving what I had hoped was the best for all of us.  I carry great love and hope for all of you who put your hand with other hands on top of each other in the circle of affirmation to be one and one for all.  I believe that most strongly but fail to find much to do with those hands until we give up the ghost or learn to restate that high purpose for Him and for each other of us to work for Him.

The angels indicate that we are running a slow boat to no where today and I am literal in that that means the 18th of June today.  I spent a lot of time in the past few days looking at things to overcome and not doing well at all, but the angels indicate we have a lot to look forward to if we can ever get over moving a chair here and a sofa there to get the room to work in precisely furnished with the highest spirit possible, wants.   I asked the angels who attend me daily, what is the point of rephrasing all of this when nothing shows for each who populate a list with so much hope and detail, to have it fall silent and in some cases painfully so.  Their answer is usually mute but I do hear a recurring frame of reference:  You are not dead yet!   So it is but the boredom will do that for you girls while I hang on with my fingernails to end what has been a highly exciting ride back to the ticket booth! 

Second:  now this takes the cake!  I am sure they are going to do something; I am just not sure if we will be involved to the point we can see that we do go to work for them every day.  The new book is waiting for distribution but not in our eyesight.  The Magisterial Mission is still funded but moribund, and the House that Jack built died out a few months back and no good is shown except a smoking mound of debris where once we had our hopes invested as a civilization of worth--  at least we thought so at one time.  But now I hear the angels sing the song of retribution not, but their idea of a Federation is better than mine alone and we must understand - - -  so they tell me!  I must wait in line with the rest of Nystoria's population to see the grass grown green once again between my toes if I dare ever go barefooted again.  Fully done is the idea of a Magisterial Mission without problems and so much power it can bulldoze its way through recalcitrant governments on Nystoria, and with that really goes my ideal of just doing the work and taking significant bites out of fear and horror of vanishing lands under water and governments who want war all the time somehow.  In any case the angels pout not while I do it for them lots and lots of times.

Third, I see nothing in peculiar circumstances any more with the heart of God which is in abeyance for awhile these days as we sift out versions of heart and soul into some ideal that must be better than just waiting!

Like you, I hate waiting and then getting just a cupon in the mail that if I spend a million dollars for spirit allegiances I will get a pin to wear seeing nothing but a label that says, "Me Too!"  That is not the outcome we hoped for and started with hoping for but seems to be about it in this WAITING period today.

I also seek retribution not against anyone for all this to accrue to where we are June 18th of 2018 as it is today and the future of what happened when we dreamed in June of 2010 all was well and the sky is to light up with angels folding clouds of hosannas and on down to we receptive ones to clean this place up.  I am now sure the angels expect that to happen but they live long enough to see it; I doubt most of us can wait it out that long for now anyhow.

In conclusion, I have given you what I believe to be the present state of affairs and it does not detract from what the Finaliters are teaching or does it detract from long term plans by their own making that this too shall pass and something most positive is offered in hours if not days from now.  You are all encouraged to take transmissions as much as you may hate too, because you cannot gauge the temperature of art or souls but you sure can take the mulch of joy Michael shares to all of us when He has the time to do so lately.

I wish you all a good day and I expect very little response to this wordy state of affairs post.  But that is where it stands at this moment without getting into all those little details I so love doing sometimes.  Best wishes for the times we are in now!

Ron

MARGUL - THE TRINITY TEACHER SON OF RECORD FOR LIGHT AND LIFE ON NYSTORIA:
"My, my. my aren't we wordy today!  I see much what Ron does even from a very high perspective and wish that this were not true for a bunch of loony people have made it so difficult to do a Mission on Nystoria, we sight and sit down to wait out a possible trade war coming and a North Korean decision to scrap its nuclear weapons maybe or not.  We are also aware Ron is in dire straits over health issues, and yesterday he wrote out six pages of dictation he deleted this morning as pointless if true anyhow.  Many of you who were our workers in the field for decades are being pushed out for new people not, but you are being pushed harshly to stop waiting and to get busy on issues that matter a great deal to us to change as we perceive we are ready to move when the dog stops barking at us.
"I also hear Ron laugh at my take on his analysis above which is dead on for now, so do not dismiss it' however, as soon as a week or two, we will be providing a new way to apporach spirit and its can do attitude toward the new book and ways to skint he cat for Ron so he does not gurgle and die in front of us.  He noted this morning in the local obits column of the town newspaper The York Dispatch, that his age group are now dropping like flies and going on to their expected happy rewards.  But little does he realize they die without knowing what Ron and you all know, and they are happy to go on quite ignorant of what is waiting for them.

"I am Margul and I carry great humor with this transmitter as he and I think alike when he is part of the Trinity NOT but part of our plans to re-wrap Nystoria around our little finger and put it right!  Now however it is a slow game of wait and see and wait out people like the President of the Untied States with so many woes he does not know which way to turn today or tomorrow and trouble looms in the EU with so many problems to fix when Britain says good bye permanently from a union that is not even a Federation but a collection of mini states attempting to deal with global problems that even the United States does not want to touch and remain sane after doing so.  In any case let me say this to you who wait with solid grumps to speak of:

"Ron has declared himself so morbund he dare not take on anything new because he can hardly keep his own life together with revolting problems of age and the dysentery of scandal he was briefly part of in the banking system since it has been so largely corrupted by people in some of the working banks of capitalization.  someone stole $5,000 out of account three weeks ago.  Today his credit card for Walmart stopped working as suddenly the capitalization bank for Walmart is dealing with an internal nest of thieves who perpetrated the whole thing on York and the rest of the country to the tune of sixty million dollars and that is just the tip of the ice berg.  They will be routed out but without some fierce debates going on in Ron's bank as to how it could happen and how it did happen and they are watching Ron do nothing but sit and wait it out.  Another wait!  In any case I am Margul and wish you all a happy day!"

MICHAEL OF NEBADON -
"I am truthfully out of touch with Ron lately as he is so difficult to manage when he insists on being truthful and I love a swoony soft lie to paste things over for now.  He catches me in them all the time and has exhausted his little self because of it. 

"Now the bank problem is huge and Ron caught one of them red handed and gave the back their biggest clue on how to stop it.  He saw they processed the theft from his account by hiding under a code that means a check written to Walmart or the utilities in York gets processed as a priority by the local banks who stamp the check as an auto payment without question.  The theives saw that and rubbed their hands good and took what they wanted by slipping in that code to process checks for instance Ron wrote to Walmart and directed those proceeds into their own personal accounts and then say the checks did not get paid to the demands of Walmart and Walmart thinks Ron is delinquet in paying them when in fact those checks are being hijacked along with thousands of other people who always pay their accounts in full to Walmart and others.

"Nonetheless, Ron has taken that attitude, 'so Walmart, you owe me, and not the other way around, and go jump in the lake with holding back on processing charges on your charge card. I have a zillion otherones that doe even better because of the high status they bring to the check out counter of Walmart.  Now this and take this easy everybody:  the trial we face today is not Trump and his banana republic ideas, but the fact Trump was scared out of his wits with what Ron had to say in that now very famous letter circulating among governments around the world with a little help from us.  No letter could ever do what that one did as it opened the door to our waiting to server Nystoria, but has been banned from the Trump White House as useless propaganda by Ron over issues they see and Ron never saw:  mainly his recounting of debts to Trump he does not owe if Trump attempts to exorcise anyone over a letter he now regrets looking at fully.  He now wishes Ron good day and never speak again of it unless Ron makes it a point to reach out to the House and let them know the truth.  However that is just fantasy to Ron and more to me too today than a few days ago when I was sure this would all pan out in our favor.  Father seems to think the entire matter is bankrupt from the beginning as Ron did as he only wanted non profit status for the future Mission Library he rightly sees is the best idea yet to come from him.  That Federation thing Ron thinks about is excellent but far too ideal for Nystoria right now to take shape at all.  The federation of worshipers can be safely and fully taken care of by the Father's Temple coming for sure by 2025 or earlier.  Now this:

"I close this with a warning to all.  Thieves are everywhere now in our society and they make life so difficult Ron has decided to wrap up all he has and let it sit in cash in the bank and hope to God they do not fall victim again to what happend in the past few weeks to him and a few others they are coping with not very well. And second, the Missions are not dead in the water - they just feel that way - and soon we have enough gathered to make that book sing a brand new day on Nystoria again.  Be of good cheer and I wish you all a good day. Michael of Nebadon,"

END

Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Upending The Past and No Future To Tell for Now
« Reply #1 on: Today at 12:26:57 PM »
This from Prolotheos, a companion teacher with Ophelius of the Mentori, which we do not hear from in our transmitters.  I included this transcription so well done and stated for your to lunch with as you promote your own ideas of what THIS life experience has taught you or not taught you yet.  Happy reading.   Ron

- - - - - - - -

Prolotheos - Life-s Lessons - Jan 22, 2011 - Progress Group, AU
Chicago, U.S. of A, January 22, 2011.
Teacher Prolotheos.
Subject: “Life’s Lessons.”

Received by Valdir Soares.

Prolotheos: “I would like to talk to you about life’s lessons.

“You will have many of life’s lessons in your journey.  Life lessons are experiences that help mortals in their journey.  They are turning-point experiences in human lives -- experiences which enable you to do better in the future, by having these experiences as reminders in your daily living, or on occasions when you find yourselves in situations that need an assessment from experience, rather than from theory only.

“However, to make the most of these lessons in your lives you must be aware of their importance as turning-point experiences.  In other words, you cannot forget them.  These experiences are not routine occurrences.  They are paramount experiences, designed to influence you for long periods of time.  They will be recalled many times during your journey -- even beyond physical death -- like road signs showing you what is ahead, or how to get to certain places.

“Life-changing experiences are powerful events that change your life in profound ways.  Sometimes they are dramatic situations in which you find yourself having to make moral decisions of great import.  At other times they may be the result of a slow realization of certain values that need to be adopted.  When such realizations are finally understood and accepted, new patterns start to become a part of your decisions, ‘swinging your whole life into’ an entirely new direction.

“All human beings have these turning-point life experiences, but many, instead of making good use of them, want to forget them, because they prompt them to consider advanced moral behavior in their lives.  So, you should pay attention to these regular ‘road signs’ and make sure that you follow the advice they convey, for you to safely direct your life to the goal of the ages -- your eventual perfection.

“These special experiences will be part of your entire ascension journey, not only of your mortal life.  They will multiply during your entire universe career and, one day, when you enter Paradise, you will look back on your long, long path, and recall all those road signs that showed you the way that brought you there.  Can you see how powerful and important these turning-point experiences are to your personal evolution?  So, do not fear them or try to forget them.  Instead, assess them from the right perspective as life lessons that can teach you much; sometimes much more than a human teacher can.

“This is Prolotheos, feeling honored with this opportunity to share with you, from experience, something that certainly will help you on your journey to Paradise.

© The 11:11 Progress Group.

END
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

LarryG

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Upending The Past and No Future To Tell for Now
« Reply #2 on: Today at 12:29:11 PM »
I am sure that we all feel very similar feelings and indeed waiting is the hardest part since our human imaginings can get so side tracked and out of sorts when left so oft when not knowing turns into incorrect thinking for truly knowing something, even if that knowing is not what we want to  occur or what is expected, is far better that not knowing and to be left hanging out on the tip of the branch, blowing in the wind.   Sometimes I feel like I am "snipe hunting" and I say that in all humor and affection.   So my thanks to you Ron and to Margul and Michael for the update.

Magrul stated: 
" Many of you who were our workers in the field for decades are being pushed out for new people not, but you are being pushed harshly to stop waiting and to get busy on issues that matter a great deal to us to change as we perceive we are ready to move when the dog stops barking at us.... 
and I ask specifically: What are those  "issues that matter to us to change"?

I was planning to respond to the "federation" thread since I have been thinking about it now for several days, but now that it has been temporarily put on the back burner, hopefully after the Mission hits the ground and Incarnated Spirit Beings are visible and working with humanity, then perhaps we can revisit this idea with a  federation, or pool or clearing house of interested and committed workers.   Nystoria can certainly benefit from such a global alliance.   I was thinking and reading, and researching about the 7  Ecumenical Councils  and other Inner Faith Gatherings attempts to co-ordinate global cooperation in trying to find some way st unification of thought, service and worship  to God  which has been very interesting. Unfortunately it is a massive undertaking and will take time, even generations, in order to achieve any degree of success.

LarryG   
« Last Edit: Today at 12:42:17 PM by LarryG »
"What you are today is not so important as what you are becoming day by day so Let us be about the Father's Business"