Author Topic: MISSION IS A GO: NEW INSTRUCTIONS AND ANNOUNCEMENTS 4U  (Read 508 times)

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
MISSION IS A GO: NEW INSTRUCTIONS AND ANNOUNCEMENTS 4U
« on: May 14, 2018, 01:15:39 PM »

MISSION IS A GO: NEW INSTRUCTIONS AND ANNOUNCEMENTS 4U
May 14, 2017 - 13:15 Local time
Michael of Nebadon and Company
York, PA USA
= = = = = =

This is Michael.  I am appealing to all to keep quiet about the Nystoria change of name and let Urantia prevail until we unveil the new revelation as stated in the title of this particular thread.  You who understand why it was changed will also see a better reason developing later today or perhaps this week, but it will happen at least this week, and that is the incarnation of Malvantra Melchizedek with Mantutia Melchizedek, and their work in York comes to fruition with Ron Besser who has had nothing but a very rough month of Sunday's trying to get agreement for them to pair up and become the dual Supervision of Ron and the human staff in York.  They are incarnated and will work in the L shaped building Ron offered as the logical place to open an office in York since it sits on Continental Square, as they call it, and dominates the place as no other building does there.

For that reason we are buying that building when the cash can flow and Ron will make the check out for the few million they want for it.  Considering that Ron will be handed a check for $40 million dollars, he can easily buy it, fill the coffers of the Magisterial Foundation for Serara to draw upon as he may wish.  Ron has nothing to do with cost cutting but cost running everything to bring that building up to snuff.

Furthermore, Ron has indicated he sorely wishes to be rid of all of these corporations and he will sign them all over to us for one dollar total, except for Starbridge Foundation and Starbridge Group and for his own reasons, end one of them when he sees their need no longer necessary under his care.  The truth is that the Group designation was meant to take care of all of this business but the Foundation, the Starbridge Foundation which is new to you, is the one to keep going in all likelihood because of its status that may no longer be useful as we move along here.

I am authorizing Ron's back salary to be paid in full since 2005 - 2006 and then rescinding all salaries for everyone until the Ancients of Days decree what is proper for Ron to receive to live on and so on with the rest of you.  Larry Gossett has a large house with Mark and will render it for Mark to keep although both have paid for it each in their own way, and Gossett will be given a check for six hundred thousand to clear his way to come to York however he wishes to do that.  Gossett will receive a sum, upon arrival in York, of another five hundred thousand and will then report for work in the L shaped building to prepare his own office that will handle all of our property work and the upkeep on all homes and apartments we may buy or rent to house incoming people to York to work.

Steve Gitz is completely free to come to York at his leisure and may elect to work for Ron or open a piano emporium in York for it has no such business anymore, and then to dedicate one of the concert grands to the Magisterial Mission as such.  We will pay for it when it is delivered Steve.  Ron is to receive it until we may need it for our own provisions.  In other words, Steve, you sit pondering what is to be done by you when you get there and you have been told what is for your hands to do but constantly forget.  Meanwhile, learn that your work is menial as all workers to begin do menial work.  You are to help Ron run the distribution channel for the new revelation and to put signs up along the way that a Symposium is coming to town with a full world court to listen to what it has to say to the world in about  a year from now.  I hear Ron calculate that and he suspects it is best left off until May of next year (2019) or October of 2018  as much depends on good weather and keeping its event out of snow and ice that York gets in the cold weather months.

Sue Whiley remains in Australia until there is a good reason to move her out of there to York; however, Sue Whiley will be asked to open an office in Australia under our guidance and sit her fanny there instead of working at the hospital and she will explain and distribute the new revelation and reasons why Australia will be honored with a full blown Mission of its own to be revealed in another month or so to you Sue.  You are no longer well done working at the hospital and the heat of the past summer has damaged your heart somewhat and all that has to be fixed better so you are prepared to take on these responsibilities.

Lemuel, you will remain in Spain until you can take it no longer and you let Ron know when you are well enough to travel and do the actual work of transmitting on a dialy basis for radio distribtuion of your audio tapes as you did them recently.

Amethyst, you are not well enough at times to take anything on immediately, but when you are-- and we will see to it--  the trial will be for you to write prose concerning the Urantia Book and its loss and why it has been replaced with a new revelation.  Ron has plenty of good news for your there as he knows the subject so well he can dictate much of what you want to write if that is why you need to start.  It will include the early history of the book not included in any print so far and the old Urantia Foundation still thinks it had a miraculous birth which it did not.  In other words my dear, you write a book for us as a historian about the coming of epochal revelation to Urantia as it was then called.

Finally,

MOTHER SPIRIT SPEAKS:
“I gave Ron a dream this morning that was, as he fully agrees with me, disgusting.  His once pet cat defecated on the floor in a huge pile before him.  Ron naturally asked what in the world was THAT to tell me?  The answer really is that Ron no longer has a pet to love or a person or another in a form and that is for a good reason.  I have a good reason for showing Ron that as his Whiskers, a beautiful Maine Coon cat, decided he did not like what Ron did, marched over to his bedroom and fully emptied his bowels on his Persian rug, Never mind what happened next.  But Ron is sorely tempted never to have a pet come between him and hygiene again and for good reasons.  His house is to be a reception house for those interested in the Magisterial Mission and Mantutia will do the talking I am sure and that is that.  However, Ron needs to fix the place up and will receive a tidy sum to start work on it immediately so long as Mantutia can get in his material jammies to deliver the check.  The dream was to clarify that he should not have a pet or a room full of valuables to be ruined by such, but that the entire matter is settled.  Ron is fully morontialized today and is full of aches and pains still but the worst of the pain left him this morning for good– we think . . .   In any case, the trial door is closing on him and for the benefit of the other four fused individuals, the papers have also been signed by Michael and seconded by the Father of All, to allow Ron and the other four fused ones to skip sleep often as they are fully appearing before the Court of the Ancients of Days to receive their degrees of completion of human betrothal have been successfully completed and that mansion world work is totally unnecessary.   However, one such Degree of Completion is amended at Ron’s request that he be allowed mansion world experience in order to feel he has fully shared in the ascension career every step.  To all other four of you, you may also amend your Decree of Completion at any time if you feel as Ron does and wish to complete your ascension career with the mansion worlds part of it.

“I second the charge that Ron receive a pet Maine Coon cat again as a pair of them as they love having each other around as they are among the most sociable of cats on the planet.  They are expensive to raise and to train as great mousers and Ron has plenty of chipmunks around now that Whiskers went to heaven.  In any case the cat of dreams is to have Ron gain a useful relationship to help manage the house and the placement of so many dreams smashed by owners over the nearly two hundred years that house has existed.

“You who will arrive in York will eat there often as he will have a cook and a maid to help serve the cuisine and Ron has gotten to love scallops so much he cannot live without them so be prepared for sumptuous seafood too.

“Finally, Take a moment to pray for your own souls too.  This endeavor has no sure ending and a very difficult beginning as you all know.  We move heaven and earth now and your Ron is fully capable of delivering what we want if he does not get so moved off base with fame and luck as they call Irishmen who do the right thing at the right time at the end of a spirit rainbow.   Good day.  Mother Spirit.”
END
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: MISSION IS A GO: NEW INSTRUCTIONS AND ANNOUNCEMENTS 4U
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2018, 08:30:40 PM »
« ……(you) will also see a better reason developing later to day or perhaps this week, but it will happen at least this week, and that is the incarnation of Malvantra Melchizedek with Mantutia Melchizedek….. »

Will this Duo of shock make a talk show on television to announce their presence on Nystoria or will it be kept in a low profile ? Don’t forget that this forum is visited by many from all over the world and the media will not miss a scoop of such importance by investing what is really going on here. Anyway, this is what we all need right now : palpable news to chew in. Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2018, 10:30:53 PM »
Clency, two things.  I got too busy today to take the second message and it was about Malvantra deciding to move into our York offices with the personnel that come to York at first.  That is to provide all of us a precedent as to how to handle "open for business" Magisterial and Michael Missions.

Second.  Malvantra is a leading tax expert and a good lawyer on high.  I speak for myself in particular because of all the legal requirements I keep running into that I have no experience with how to handle.  Seven corporations now are legally tied together in the IRS and I do not know quite what to make of it but somebody who has gazillions of years of tax experience with thousands of Magisterial Missions and other Missions sure sounds good to have around me and these Magisterial Missions to start.  Malvantra Melchizedek would like to speak here:

MALVANTRA MELCHIZEDEK -
"You Clency are a marvel.  Ron said to himself this message sat all by itself for 12 hours and not one comment.  You are the first to recognize it and see its importance and I can hear Ron sigh a little as the list is deteriorating to the point Ron and I and Mantutia will run it without the rest of you just to keep it open for when you know what hits the fan soon enough.  I am a lawyer by trade and a Melchizedek second; I love working with people like Ron who get into dutch because of the complexity of regulations and for awhile he had good legal advice but they fell apart over issues that have nothing to do with Ron or me or the other Melchizedeks.  Meanwhile Ron is pressured to produce an itinerary for Washington DC which will blow this thing wide open and we need both Mantutia and myself (Malvantra) to stand by his side as he greets people in the press room.  I am entirely sure Ron will glow that day and you all ought to watch because it will be on all channels as we see Trump being sure he has the genuine item and he is not going to let it go.  I also see Ron daydream a little as he writes this trying to figure out what to say that is direct but far from upsetting.  I am the legal eagle at the York office and my office will be busy for some time working out of it because we must get laws changed and properties squared away, and bomb proof shelters established at all costs because we3 are a sitting target for nuts on this world.  Thank you. "

MICHAEL OF NEBADON -
"Clency:  You are fully accredited to listen and learn but you are far from fusion as you barely made your first circle last year and you stalled there because you hate calibrating meaning when you cannot find any!  Did you hear that Clency?  You are in your first circle and you have maybe a year  to go and we will look at you real hard to be a fusion candidate and all that will bring to you with the Magisterial Mission and maybe the Michael Mission too.  In any case the list has lost a full 75 to 80 percent of wannabees and Ron is sure it is no loss at this point as he needs a better type of mind than these impatient truants who find nothing worthy unless led to Nirvana first.

MANTUTIA MELCHIZEDEK =
"I just told Ron he would not win any popularity contest with his views at times, but he is dead on accurate by saying he could get more out of the man on the street by paying him well than he gets out of some of you so-called Urantia Book readers.  What you do not realize is we are about turn upside down all the old Urantia Foundation has taught for nearly 70 years  I also see Ron quiver at the thought of fighting certain individuals with dead silence because our Ron is so good at figuring out how to handle personal and corporate attacks and what they cannot stand is lack of information or some good goading.  Ron does neither and I consider him an expert in psychology when these things happen,  He also tells me he has a very good psychologist in his head which refers to his Thought Adjuster which that Adjuster is brilliant at.   In any case let it be known I am incarnating after much gnashing of teeth and wondering how my schedule could handle it, but the Father made it really easy for me to come to York and work in those offices in the L shaped building and Ron laughs because that is next door to his office of thirty years ago as an Engineering Consultant based in New York he convinced they should locate there and he would run it for them.  It is quite a story and Michael is quite familiar with what happened and someday may tell all how that came to be.  In any case Ron is truly ready to go and so am I and the money sits in the bank for Ron to distribute and so on.  Thank you Clency for opening the door to these remarks with your post.  I am Malvantra and I wish you a good night."

MOTHER SPIRIT -
"I never see Ron get upset except for the lack of participation on the list.  He cannot help that though and knows it is conditional on circumstances he cannot control.  The spate of unhappy people usually occurs when Ron must remove recalcitrant people and it ahppend in spades this past year and Ron now thinks it was a jimmied attempt to infiltrate the site with religious views that predate Jesus and would ruin the site to entertain them.  Add that to a Nazi attempt to pass code and infiltrate the site out of Brazil and you have a strange brew of events he had  to contend with this year.  Add that to the fact that the site was attacked by those who love to take sites down and it was difficult although he set a record for knocking them back when he sent a coded message back to the hackers they were being watched and they fled like the thieves they are.  All of this is to review the fact running a site like this one takes courage and a ready hand to insist on quality and to be sure no one loses out because of ignorance without being explained to first.  I am Mother Spirit and I wish you all a good day."

END

amethyst

• service is the currency of the universe
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2018, 11:40:24 PM »
So much to take in.  I'm going to read it over a couple more times, but sounds like wonderful news!

Ron--from Mother Spirit. "Ron is fully morontialized today and is full of aches and pains still but the worst of the pain left him this morning for good-we think..."  How wonderful that the worst is behind you!!  Mother's words thrill me as we all know how very difficult a slog this has been for you.

I'm so happy to see the wheels beginning now to finally turn and the movement to start.  I am also looking forward to the time when my writing can begin.  At a later time,  when I am doing better and am prompted, I will ask Ron to point me to where I can begin the research.
I do pray for us all.  We will need help but I know it is coming.
Amethyst
Blessings,
Amethyst
Ambynetty

kindred shall forever remain unbroken

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2018, 11:50:19 PM »
Thank you Michael, Mother Spirit, Malvantra, Mantutia and Ron for your encouraging words. I am taking heed of your remarks in regard to my spiritual status, I made up my mind a long time ago to be of service to the Missions and I can assure that I am working hard to get there in whatever way I may be lead. Thanks to you all. Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2018, 12:07:46 AM »
Amethyst, worry not yet about research.  I did a Flurry on some of the early history and if you can find it read it as it directs you to the earliest origins in modern times in England.  We will have plenty of time to go over what should be an outline from me to you to start you researching what I do not know and there is plenty I do not know.  So hold off for the moment and I will see what I can do for you to begin.

There are two Supernaphim near me as I attempt to finish this pain and awful hideous consciousness which is very dull and hazy and forces me to look hard to try to find what I am seeing.  Eyes are about 40 percen vision today and I am missing all depth perception, yet that is an improvement over Saturday and Sunday.  They tell me they are pulling the pain out and I now have bouts of very painful limbs that burn and ache, and then periods where I feel almost nothing but pin pricks and scouring in my calf muscles.  The instep of my feet are full of shots and they hurt all the time and my toes feel like they are pressed up against a wall and they can be very painful that way.  And all and all I am sore everywhere including my foot pads.  Very unpleasant.  However, they tell me the Suprenaphim are scheduled to release me from treatment either tomorrow or early Wednesday, and I sure could use a day without this stuff.  But there is a promise it will stop or be greatly reduced and that I hope it occurs as fast as possible.  Thank you for asking.  Ron

MICHAEL OF NEBADON - "Amethyst, Ron is telling the truth but is hoping the Supernaphim stay as they cheer him up when he is down in the dumps with all the pain he goes through,  He is ready for a new day and we hope to supply one either tomorrow or Wednesday and in any case, you and the other fused individuals have some of this coming in order to metastasize the changes toward a morontial form in each of you too.  You will not have it as complete as Ron does but he needs the extra material in order to live longer on Urantia then some of you fused ones will do.  In the meantime keep your feet on the floor Amethyst, as they tend to curl with them up all the time.  Best wishes for a nice day to all.  Michael."

roger krupa

• All I have learned is love, and love is all.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2018, 12:55:08 AM »
I remember the time when I was but a child and as I looked up at the Milky Way a thought came into my mind, a promise, that I would see it all.  It was a beautiful sight, a splendor across the sky, something my poor eyesight would never again behold.  That promise, that dream, it has never left my mind.  I have walked through many dark places without harm and I anticipate more dark passages to come, but I have faith in God Above and God Within and the faithful angel who started me on this path.  I will keep learning and keep trying and perhaps do some teaching if I can find anyone who gives a damn.  How can one lead slaves to freedom if they don't even know they are slaves?  Growth, Equality, and Quality of Life.

Domtia, RK
If people treated each other as they would like to be treated we would have heaven on earth.

7inOcean

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2018, 06:22:44 AM »
Wow, this is fantastic news and it takes a while for me to get myself down from the ceiling and drawn in to what is now going to be happening soon. I am delighted to be involved in the work in Australia and will wait for the guidance forthcoming as to what is best in the work here to get going with making the new book “Nystoria: The Book of Revelation” made known and ready for people to take to study it. Ron and Father Michael, may I assure you that I am happy to put my “fanny” anywhere in Australia you see best to see to it I can be useful in the coming revelatory work and education. I was not aware also of the heat problem that has taken a hit on my heart during the very hot Summer we just had and I tried my best to keep cool but I think it was more of the turmoil of being heartbroken over my family members that I had to nurse my battered self through the process and it, along with the hard work at the hospital, the Summer heat and the uncertainty of the Mission progress that most likely exaggerated the exhaustion that may have resulted in me. Now, proverbially speaking, I am just a sitting duck waiting to flapp out the wings to fly out of the pond and bursting at the seams to get busy with something worthwhile that I know is so needed for our people to wake up to the reality of God in our midst. It pains me to see so many pass away in the hospital not knowing this reality and it is time that most get this knowledge set in their minds for their own sense of purpose and dignity and so on.

I am also thrilled to hear that Ron is slowly getting better and that work is now going ahead to with the Missions and that Malvantra and Mantutia will be incarnating to attend to vital work that is necessary to be with, with Ron in Washington DC. May our prayers be with you in this area and that you may have good success. I also am happy to see that Ron will get new pets to adore and those cats are good to have around. I googled Maine Coon Cat and they are gorgeous, even though I mostly had dogs and they are pretty much like dogs in their manner. Nice!

I also agree with Ron in going through the Mansion Worlds as well, as I feel I do not wish to miss out on some areas that is helpful to know and value as our fellow mortal ascenders have to go through to learn in and so on. It is in all fairness I take these steps to learn and grow as others do and appreciate those levels as it is valuable as we go on in our Ascension Careers before becoming Finaliters eventually.

Thank you Ron for this wonderful update and please do not get dismayed by the lack of participation,  as I, and I am sure others too, are gradually absorbing all that is soon to hit the fan before us as you say as so true, dear brother.  Many thanks and praise to the Father for bringing this together and hopefully becomes a wonder in our history for years to come. The mention of Nirvana is funny, and I see that it makes sense to keep our feet in boots squarely on the ground and settle in for a long hard road ahead. Good. See. You can count me in boots too!

Sue/7inOcean

weydevu

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2018, 11:25:59 AM »
Dear Ron you have been in my prays daily and it feels so good to see a prayer answer. For the rest of the T/R crew you have been in my prays also. Even my prays that some part of one of these Divine Missions will begin soon seems to becoming a reality, praise God in Heaven, Christ Michael, Mother Nebadonia, the Melchizedeks and all the celestials who are here on Nystoria's earth plane. Thank you, thank you, thank you.  May the Father's Will be Done one step at a time.

Domtia

Weydevu

weydevu

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: May 15, 2018, 11:35:30 AM »
One question Ron what about those of us who don't transmit, will we be able to come to York and contribute and participate in one these Missions or attend the schools of the Material Son & Daughter? Thank you.

Domtia

Weydevu

LarryG

« Reply #10 on: May 15, 2018, 04:23:43 PM »
Like all of you, I have read this now several times as it is loaded with information for all of us.   I so look forward to many of our members being able to work either in York or where they stand  to participate in the many tasks that will be available for all.  This is truly what we have been preparing for, each in our own ways, each according to our developing abilities... all of which can be useful, individually and collectively to  these Missions in the weeks, months and years ahead.
Like most of you, I have now read this exciting Announcement several times for in contains so much for each and every one of us.
I am so pleased to read that Ron has now completed his morontialization and is finally getting better towards good health and sight.   I continue to pray with each of you that Lemuel, too, receives all that he needs to return to us and is able to resume his work.
I had posted a couple of posts which I removed since they garnered no responses or apparent interest as they  concerned the Chicago based Urantia Foundation, since I felt that my posts may have not been inappropriate.  On a light note, I got a good giggle out of not only the story of the Cat but this at thrown in the middle:   ......  so long as Mantutia can get in his material jammies to deliver the check.   The thought of Mantutia in some wild pair of " jammies" made me laugh at a time that a good laugh has been few and far between in recent weeks with all that I have been going through with wild some scary health issues and pain that has caused me some real concern since now is not really the time that I am ready to die with the Missions about to get started.   I always hate to talk about my own pain and health discomfort  here  since Ron has dealt with so much for so long....

I especially like: The Nystoria Epochal Foundation of Revelation  for the New Foundation... It has a wonderful sound to it , is ennobling and just beckons spirit and love and truth, beauty and goodness....everything that is so lacking on Nystoria and in our new system of Nystorium..... by writing it and saying it over and over  it is becoming more comfortable although I still catch my self saying Urantia!

I am sure and confident  that there will be work and places for all in our love, worship and service to our Father.

As I have been bombarded with slot of wierd negative energies lately and with all that has confronted me in the past 6 or 7 months, I tell you all that I thought that I was pretty much being "put out to pasture" as far as working for the Missions.   But I can truly say that my great desire has always been, even before I was led to this site and to Ron and all of you and to all that I have learned here, to witness and see and participate if at all possible, any version of a Divine Intervention on this world.

I will leave it at that and just extend my thanks, love and desire to serve  the Father , Michael,  Mother Spirit, Andromadeus, Mantutia, Malvantra, Machieventa, Serara, Monjoronson, and our beloved Jesus, and all who are assembled to initiate the Michael Mission to redeem and remake Nystoria and to work in consort with Ron and all of you. The Father's Will, Plans and Purpose be done.       LarryG

« Last Edit: May 15, 2018, 04:50:55 PM by LarryG »

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: May 16, 2018, 12:31:54 PM »
To Larry, the dear little chipmunk storing corn bread from the Deities in his nest too, you must realize that you are naughty to delete transmissions just because they do not get answered.  Frankly, we have people here who are cranky eaters, and frankly they like to get excited on nothing much we can any longer deliver like in the old days.  You must know by now we lost about 80 percent of our normal listeners and more talkative ones, mostly because that type also needs the adrenaline of immediate prospects of true battle where they become victims as chosen ones on high.  Do not take down transmissions you have no response to! 

And by the way this for all of you:  Michael related to me early this morning he had to leave for Uversa again.  Nothing unusual about that mostly ever; however, be aware I have also received a pedicure not but am told to stuff it again while they figure out why I am such a disaster in the transitioning of from one form to another.  It seems they now know that our transmissions are being generated by the Mother Spirit on high, and that is to reveal something nothing any of us ever knew before.  I think you ought to know this entire matter of transmitting is provided by a root cause not on Salvington but on Uversa. as they now fully agree with Michael that the old Urantia habitants no longer have brain stems capable of using the universe services of Reflectivity (for themselves as in their reception of it), or can they dance well either as the locomotion of body parts is truly out of its natural ways of the past of only fifty years ago,  That is why Michael speaks of transmission originating mostly from Uversa these days in order to tell us they have had to rewrite the idea of a teaching mission, and mostly because there are fewer and fewer humans who can actually receive a transmission to speak before a class to learn new information regarding space and time and all that goes with it.

At best, that means little to Larry Gossett or Ron B. or most of us who can transmit yet, but it pleads a very strange instrumentation for Michael who depended on this ability to stay on earth long enough to get another Teaching Mission started sometime in the near future.  I have been one to encourage such thinking by the universe, but his Uversa trip now is to understand why Uversa wants to take over all transmissions to Nystoria, once aka Urantia, sonce reception has now hit an all time low.

MICHAEL OF NEBADON -
"As usual Ron gets up my nose on things I rather not speak to, but he knows Larry produced excellent transmissions, and in a pique of depression, removed them to make the list even poorer.  Larry you trouble Ron all the time with your hesitancy and hiding glory so you do not have take the consequences of feedback you usually misread greatly.  The inveterate Larry is too poor in grammar to realize those transmissions are not his usual way of speaking and they need to be better recognized as worthy by himself first regardless of feedback takes Larry fails to understand at all.  Meanwhile, learn that my Uversa trip is also out of bounds for information Ron loves to feed upon, as we must realize that the Missions on Urantia are far too long over due and that I must take stringent efforts to get it on track before we collapse again into a deep pit of no action.

"I am Michael and learn that the trial to be you is very hard these days.  Guests on this forum learn what not to do on high with the Deities only because so many who did once populate these places, are now out of bounds because they have not realized the site does attract the best anywhere because there is so much substance in what is said in all matters on these pages.  Now this:

"I am providing one last breath of life to the idea of transmissions again and Ron is surely going to dislike this:  In the old teaching mission which showed up on Urantia in 1991-92. we had a group of people who were willing and able to learn the process quickly and did very well indeed.  Internecine warfare broke out between groups once in awhile and broke the program down into little spots of this and that and such never works in spirit any longer than it has to.  In 2014 I called the last group to stop work and let the program die with some dignity on Nystoria.  Today Nystoria has no teaching mission groups but a lot of little Urantia Book Groups which Ron thoroughly has decided are disasters and make poor matters even worse.  In years since Ron attempted to resurrect it and found that the place had no concept of why they wanted a teaching mission at all and let it die without much bother.  However:

"Today, I am asking the Ancients of Days to say hello to Urantia/Nystoria, one last time to intervene in the care of transmission work done so far on Urantia including the Tmarchive.org site which houses the bulk of our output during the original Mission of such on Urantia dating from actually 1988-89 in New Zealand.  Our work now is to produce a better quality Teaching Mission, and to provide students a genuine opportunity how to transmit genuine messages without getting deep into why they were transmitted or pooh pooing content.  Larry Gossett is typical of that type and must be remanded into the custody of a better transmission too as he is quite right, and as Ron recognizes, he never addresses the higher learning of spirit, but only the encouragement of spirit to do better.

"Therefore I am going to ask Larry Gossett and all who still can transmit to stop.  In a few days if I get permission to do it, I will reinstitute a Teaching Mission Program on Urantia/Nystoria once again and then see to it there are in-person incarnations to teach the method that works best for now, and get a mission going.  This site is poorly designed to take those transmissions and will not participate other than to note them and so on.  Good.  And this:

"We need to authorize Ron Besser to find some one else to take on the responsibilities of this site but there is no one who is capable of his humor and inability to control all gaffs that happen that only he seems able to do.  The Nazis in Brazil still wonder who they were in contact with because Ron let them know he knew them for what they stood for most politely and then cut them off permananetly and so on.  I did not institute that contact Ron but you believe that there was such a spate of negative personnel trying to register you felt under war-time seige to clear them out before the site was broken entirely.  Many members on this site saw his rash actions and thought they were next and got out of there,  but no, it was a defense action that worked time and again. 

"Finally, the trial to be a morontial newcomer for Ron is pleasantly changing quickly once we are beyond a few more days while he still suffers the slings and arrows of blood soaked bandages we keep taking off his body as his muscles cannot tolerate blood that has the wrong sized cell in them anymore and he must get used to the idea he has no formal way of explaining his new ability to sleep very little and work all day and go home and still be wide awake after such a busy day.  He is now sleepy all the time but t hat will change in a matter of a few weeks or days depending on what Uversa does to switch him over to a new energy draw to keep him our of weeping sloughs and dips in consciousness.   People who once were in the old Teaching Mission are not encouraged to try again this time as we are starting over with a new revelation and cutting ties to the Fifth Epochal Revelation due to the hemorrhaging of the Urantia Foundation and its money woes again.

"I close this with a salute to all of you who keep trying to transmit and get no where.  The trial is in you and your inability to find the chord that speaks back to you and that is not hard but you keep brushing it aside.  Meanwhile, I have given Ron his marching orders with money to fund the Mission, and that is for the Magisterial Mission and the Michael Mission, which I will explain better when I get back from Uversa sometime tomorrow your time in the New York time zone.  I end now with a solemn prayer that Ron is released soon from these horrible lapses into extreme pain and suffering to the point he is not entirely awake as the Adjuster puts sleep powders into his day to avoid being conscious of the pain and burning  muscles cannot stand with cells they do not recognize.  Good day.  I am Michael."

END

LarryG

« Reply #12 on: May 16, 2018, 01:15:31 PM »
Michael and Ron...message received......and I now am standing with my nose  pressed to the corner wearing a big ole tall bright red  cone shaped "dunce hat ".......and I say that in the best of humor and affection....Naughty LarryG...lol....smile..., and a double wink!