Author Topic: Audio Transmission/ Suffering  (Read 173 times)

Lemuel

• The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
    • MSN Messenger - angelemuel@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Audio Transmission/ Suffering
« on: May 20, 2018, 01:19:14 AM »
Speaker: MOTHER SPIRIT
Subject: Suffering
Place: Girona, Catalunya, Spain.
Date:Time  20th May 2018  07:18  06:18 Z

https://app.box.com/s/v86uydtyxpsdl1075npe0kvh3ggvkzue

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Audio Transmission/ Suffering
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2018, 02:52:07 AM »
Transcribed from Lemuel’s audio transmission

Suffering

Mother Spirit : Good morning my children, I am Mother Spirit and I am here this morning to talk to you about « Suffering ». As you know, Michael and I are your Celestial Parents and like all parents we are concerned of the welfare of our children and we love you all dearly. Many of you are becoming more and more preoccupied with the faith, of not only yourselves but of your children, due to the coming events that will eventually will change the face of this planet, Nystoria.

You will understand, I am sure, that death darts on all those. Nowhere in the world there is a family who escapes death and death comes with a purpose, not only to take the person away and openly to the mansion worlds, but it also has another purpose. There are many forms of suffering in the world and perhaps the worse kind of suffering is the lost of a dearly beloved one or maybe the lost of a loved animal, a pet that you have at home with you for many years.

You may very well ask, what is the purpose of suffering ? why do we have to suffer ? Well my children, we as your parents, we also suffer when we loose our children. As you know, those of you who have read the Urantia Book, you have learned about the Lucifer rebellion and the aftermath of all that, is that we, Michael and I, have lost many of our children and we have suffered also. Human suffering is of course different and it does have a different purpose.

Suffering is the only way for mortals to learn and experience the difference between human love and Divine Love, Unconditional Love. It is through suffering of the heart that the soul grows to maturity and understanding, because it is through suffering that the mind and the heart opens and brings the results, positive results of the suffering, the increased hability to love, feelings of empathy and compassion for other people and the ability to put yourself in their shoes with more devotion, more acceptance.

Suffering is indeed a necessity and perhaps a greatest teacher of all. You are all on the road to perfection and this is the only thing that the Universal Father ad how Father requires of all of you : to become perfect as He is indeed perfect. Your Thought Adjusters came to you when you were very young and they brought with them your soul in embryonic form.

As you now know and understand, it is only through acts of love, devotion and compassion and every kind gesture, all these things help your soul to grow to full maturity, so that in the end, with your free human will, through your understanding, you will offer your free will to your Beloved Thought Adjuster and thereby your soul grows to full maturity.

One day your soul will be assigned to Father and it is the only gift suitable and the only gift that Father requires of you when you eventually stand before Him in perfection. So, my dear children, there is another way to look at suffering, embrace it in the sense that you know that it is food for your soul. We know it hurts deeply, every experience of suffering that you have is a tremendous boost to the maturity of your soul.

Ponder these words my dear children and take to heart what I am telling you. Nobody wants to suffer, of course, but look at suffering for the gift of Spirit that actually brings you in time. This is Mother Spirit, I bid you all a very good day. Thank you for listening. Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

niant2

• Antonio
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Audio Transmission/ Suffering
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2018, 10:38:42 AM »
Excellent message, my dear brother Lemuel and my beloved Mother Nebadonia,..., I dare to think that I'm on the right track,..., becoming older and older over the years,..., I think I am becoming an "expert" in "suffering"!!!

The message from you this morning Mother Nebadonia and thanks to our dear friend Lemuel, comforts me and gives me this "Unconditional love" from you and Father Michael and I know very well that you are my beloved "Celestial Parent" and I keep you in my heart and in my spirit and my soul.

( I am extremely happy to find you among us my dear friend and brother Lemuel, ..., I missed you so much !!! )

( Thank you Clency for your transcription work !!! )
« Last Edit: May 20, 2018, 10:43:24 AM by niant2 »
Father, if it is your will, ... I would like to express to you my intention and my desire to have the possibility for the fusion with my Personal Thought Adjuster during my life time on Urantia and this of course in order to serve you better Father, to better serve your beloved son Jesus.