Author Topic: AudiioTransmission / The search for Self  (Read 158 times)

Lemuel

• The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
    • MSN Messenger - angelemuel@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
AudiioTransmission / The search for Self
« on: May 22, 2018, 01:24:14 AM »
Speaker: Beloved/ Lemuel
Subject: The search for Self
Place: Girona, Catalunya Spain.
Date/Time: 22nd May 2018  07:23 Local  06:23 Z

https://app.box.com/s/rrrxu93f7scodkfrzximi0nwfeft4b22

Dorian

Re: AudiioTransmission / The search for Self
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2018, 09:38:01 AM »
Thank you Lemuel and your Beloved for such a  timely message.

I for one can vouch for every word you have spoken.  I will be 75 years old in 3 weeks and I can tell you in all honesty that I have been searching for over 50 years for, "I knew not what."  I have done more different things in my life than more than 20 people have done combined.  I have been married 4 times, have 2 daughters, 5 grand children and 7 great grand children.  Been everywhere.  Lived in more states than most Americans have even visited.  Been well off financially and been broke more times than I can count.  Owned homes, lived in a commune, lived in the woods.  You name it, I've done it.  Some things I will not speak of.

But, what have I found?  Nothing of lasting value.  That is until I found my Urantia Book.  Now I know that in my search for something, I have found everything.  I have found my God.  I have finally come to understand that we are not here for our self aggrandizement.  We have a purpose.  And that is to find our "Selves."  I have found myself. Now I need to become better acquainted with my "Self".  My Thought Adjuster, my "Real Self."

So as one journey ends, another begins.  And this is the real journey of Discovery.  I journey onward and inward.

Thank you again my friend,
Dorian
Domtia

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: AudiioTransmission / The search for Self
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2018, 12:36:52 PM »
Transcribed from Lemuel’s audio transmission

The search for self

Beloved/Lemuel : Our talk this morning is titled « The search for self ». There comes a time in  one’s life mostly when one is an adult, when one experiences a yearning and longing for something or someone and they can never identify what it is that is missing in their life and to do to the none-existant spiritual education when one is left to flound around, looking here and looking there for what they are missing in their life.

So many times people seek their happiness, their security in the form of  something or someone. Many people who are only materially interested, they have the biggest problem of all, when the time comes when they realize that no matter how much material they have in their lives it does not bring them happiness and it does not bring them health.

People who have little in their lives in many ways they are more fortunate, because due to their personal circumstances they are forced to turn inward and to think and to question why am I in this situation, why cannot I have like others have, why do I have to suffer this or that.

It is really a great irony that people throughout the world almost everybody can spend their all lives looking for something that they already have, simply because they are looking in the wrong place and this is where spiritual education comes in, so that people in the future, everybody even from childhood are taught and instructed how to turn within, to search for self.

Your Beloved Thought Adjusters who patiently wait until these things begin to stir in your heart and mind to question where you are, why you are, who you are and what you are here for. At that time, your Adjuster is more easily able to push you in the right direction, this can happen at any age, but mostly it happens with people in their adult life, specially at the age of thirty-five to forty-two.

There are phases in one’s life of seven years – seven years spiritual, seven years mental and seven years physical - make a cycle of twenty-one years. So, for the first twenty-one years on one’s life, you should be balanced like an equal triangle, spiritually, mentally and physically, but we all know this is not the case and it is due primarily to the lack of spiritual education.

This cycle of twenty-one years is repeated from twenty-one to forty-two to sixty-three to seventy-four, etc.. When it finally happens that one seriously begins to turn within and search for self it is a wonderful day for your Thought Adjusters. They are able to jump up and down with joy that finally their efforts to try to get you to turn within have succeeded.

The search for self is really the biggest stepping stone in one’s life, but from that moment on some difficult trials begin, because you begin to change. What you enjoy at one time, these enjoyments fade away and finally you reach the stage where you know certainly you have indeed past the point of no-return and from that moment on your life is totally dedicated to your self.

It is the most wonderful realisation that you have in your life, but the trials of life continue. The great difference is now you do not seek anything outside of yourself. Your contentment, your happiness, your security, all these things are within you and you all turn within to seek the comfort and the love and the peace of your selves, your Beloved Thought Adjusters.

It will indeed be a glorious time in the future. The closer we come to enter in the stage of Light and Life, here on this most wonderful planet, Nystoria, that has the most wonderful future, the wonderful situation, where every man, woman and child no longer seeks outside of themself. They know to turn within and communicate with their real Self, their Idwelling God Fragment.

My dear brothers and sisters, this all I need to say this morning. Ponder these words, because they are true. You already have everything you could possibly need to bring you peace and comfort and the love that you so desire and look for outside, you now have within you as you all have within you. This is Lemuel’s Thought Adjuster, I thank you all for listening and I bid you all a very  good day. Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.