Author Topic: Audio Transmission / Traditions  (Read 77 times)

Lemuel

• The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
    • MSN Messenger - angelemuel@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Audio Transmission / Traditions
« on: May 24, 2018, 01:24:27 AM »
Speaker: Beloved/Lemuel
Subject: Traditions
Place: Girona, Catalunya, Spain.
Date/ Time:  24th May 2018  07:23 Local  06:23 Z

https://app.box.com/s/apmtu11xjuaznkvxjsqb0ckouhulmo44

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Audio Transmission / Traditions
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2018, 02:49:56 AM »
Transcribed from Lemuel’s audio transmission

Traditions

Beloved/Lemuel : Our talk this morning is about « Traditions ». Throughout the world people have their own culture, their beleifs, their traditions and they practice them regularly every year. There are traditions that are based on fear, there are tradtions that are based on religious ceremonies.

In some countries there are traditional practice of black magic and vaudou.There is the tradition of celebrating the birth of Jesus on Christmas time. There is the tradition of celebrating religious beliefs that contradict and go totally against someone else religion and belief.

You all know that differences, the scismes in Islam for example, where brother is killing brother because of the difference in interpretation of the belief of their own religion. It is nothing more than brother killing brother. There are traditions that perpetuate the hate and the mistrust on the difference between people. Catholics against Protestants, Muslims against Christians, specially in countries like Egypt.

With the coming Missions, it is hoped that in time all people around the world will eventually stop these traditions that serve no purpose other than to perpetuate the difference and hate between peoples.People want to change, but when change comes knocking at their door they become frightened and they have the attitude : better let the devil that we do know than the one that we do not know.

Serara, Monjoronson and all the Magisterial Teams, they will have a tremendous job, slowly but surely, hopefully to so instruct people through various means of radio and television, teaching people a new way, and when they can see the advantages and the sincerity and the objective of dropping traditions that serve no purpose what so ever, then it is hope that people around the world will stop and put an end to these traditions.

We also know, there are many people and tribes and various countries, in Brazil, also in Africa, where they are so ignorant of religion or spirituality, but they still have their own traditions. Aborigenes in Australia, they have their own traditions, culture and beliefs.

To bring all these different peoples of different cultures and different traditions, it is going to be very difficulty, but nevertheless, hopefully as the Mission goes forward over the next centuries, little by little these traditions will pass and fade away.

There are traditions that are really beneficial and serve a purpose. The traditional and religious ceremonies in some countries that remember the soldiers who have given their lives for their countries. The traditional day of thanks giving in the United States of America.

There are other traditions throughout the world that honor various work of individual nations, like the days of remembrance, May Day for example, the traditional May Day holiday for workers throughout the world. The tradition and religious ceremony of other time where for example here in Spain and in other countries, they have their own culture by parading through the streets with Jesus on the cross and thousands of people in a state of frenzy almost, of enthusiasm.

You know, you members here on the forum, how much Jesus dislikes these cultures, these customs and  He will put an end to it when He can. So, we want you to think about your own individual traditions, why you keep them, on what are they based.

If the tradition produces peace, love, beauty, goodness and truth, that’s wonderful. On the other hand, when your tradition perpetuates the difference between peoples and their cultures and their religions, they serve no purpose at all and it is these traditions, hopefully in time, will cease due to the influence of the Magisterial Missions. It is our hope that this will come to pass.

Many of the wars that still going on every day throughout the world as you know are based on the difference between peoples and their beliefs that perpetuate the hate between these people. It is these very situations that one day will disappear from the face of this earth.

This is all for this morning. This is Lemuel and my Beloved, thank you for listening and we bid you all a very good day. Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

newstarsaphire

• Today is a "present" open and enjoy!
    • View Profile
Re: Audio Transmission / Traditions
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2018, 02:38:26 PM »
Thank you our dear brother Lemuel and your wonderful Adjuster for once again revealing the heart of God and His great love for us to draw us unto Himself.

Light surely dispels darkness and eventually will effectively destroy the fears and their belief systems and traditions that entrap its followers in its web of ritualistic continuity that serves as a false sense of security via sacrificial duty, rather than the supporting relationship of love and trust that The Father offers to every will-creature.

I have been perceiving that traditions and rituals are false security blankets we all choose to wrap around ourselves in many ways and means rather than risking not being accepted in the fold and/or pursuit of the unknown.

In the revelation of ‘the life’ of Jesus we are privileged to peer into via the current Urantia Book, I am shown time and time again how Jesus couples understanding with love and patience as well as his exemplification of being the “living word” of example to others.  Perhaps it is this “life” example as well as the “light” of truth that is the catalyst of lasting change in the heart and mind of the truth seeker and the coming days of “light and life” we all look forward too.

Jesus said we are the light of the world and to “let your light so shine before men that they may see your good works and be led to glorify your Father who is in heaven.”  Could it be that the phrase “good works” has perhaps been misinterpreted as “ritualistic and traditional behaviors” instead of living the light of revelation as we each receive it?

..."Let the childlike and darkened minds of my people serve their God as Moses directed; it is better that they do, but let us who have seen the light of life no longer approach our Father by the darkness of death. Let us be free in the knowledge of the truth of our Father's eternal love." 127:6.6. TUB

127:6.6.TUB:  On this visit occurred one of those periodic outbreaks of rebellion against tradition—the expression of resentment for those ceremonial practices which Jesus deemed misrepresentative of his Father in heaven. Not knowing Jesus was coming, Lazarus had arranged to celebrate the Passover with friends in an adjoining village down the Jericho road. Jesus now proposed that they celebrate the feast where they were, at Lazarus's house. "But," said Lazarus, "we have no paschal lamb." And then Jesus entered upon a prolonged and convincing dissertation to the effect that the Father in heaven was not truly concerned with such childlike and meaningless rituals. After solemn and fervent prayer they rose, and Jesus said: "Let the childlike and darkened minds of my people serve their God as Moses directed; it is better that they do, but let us who have seen the light of life no longer approach our Father by the darkness of death. Let us be free in the knowledge of the truth of our Father's eternal love."

127:6.7.  TUB :  That evening about twilight these four sat down and partook of the first Passover feast ever to be celebrated by devout Jews without the paschal lamb. The unleavened bread and the wine had been made ready for this Passover, and these emblems, which Jesus termed "the bread of life" and "the water of life," he served to his companions, and they ate in solemn conformity with the teachings just imparted. It was his custom to engage in this sacramental ritual whenever he paid subsequent visits to Bethany. When he returned home, he told all this to his mother. She was shocked at first but came gradually to see his viewpoint; nevertheless, she was greatly relieved when Jesus assured her that he did not intend to introduce this new idea of the Passover in their family. At home with the children he continued, year by year, to eat the Passover "according to the law of Moses."

Lazrus and Mary and Martha obviously received the "light" of truth into their hearts and chose to reflect that truth in their "life", it was not forced upon them, I see it as a change of heart and mind and therefore action.  Obviously Jesus mother was not ready to receive this enlightenment into her heart and mind at that time and Jesus actions followed his own counsel he had given on  how to treat another family member who among other traits was very zealous and patriotic: "Be patient. Be wise in your counsel and eloquent in your lives, that your young brother may first know the better way and then be constrained to follow you in it."

Concerning ourselves he said above “Let us be free in the knowledge of the truth of our Father's eternal love."  

Freedom is not acquired through rituals and tradition but “by the knowledge of our Fathers eternal love”.  The knowledge of our Fathers love is acquired through the personal relationship Father offers each one of us.

(40:6.2) It is a solemn and supernal fact that such lowly and material creatures as Urantia human beings are the sons of God, faith children of the Highest. "Behold, what manner of love the Father has bestowed upon us that we should be called the sons of God." "As many as received him, to them gave he the power to recognize that they are the sons of God." While "it does not yet appear what you shall be," even now "you are the faith sons of God"; "for you have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear, but you have received the spirit of sonship, whereby you cry, 'our Father.'" Spoke the prophet of old in the name of the eternal God: "Even to them will I give in my house a place and a name better than sons; I will give them an everlasting name, one that shall not be cut off." "And because you are sons, God has sent forth the spirit of his Son into your hearts."

Domtia
Time is a currency we can use to invest in our eternal future. 
The riches of the possible are never fully mined.