Author Topic: Audio Transmission/ Joy of heart and Peace of mind.  (Read 122 times)

Lemuel

• The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
    • MSN Messenger - angelemuel@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Audio Transmission/ Joy of heart and Peace of mind.
« on: May 25, 2018, 01:20:55 AM »
Speaker: Beloved/Lemuel
Subject: Joy of heart and Peace of mind.
Place: Girona, Catalunya, Spain.
Date/Time: 25th May 2018   07:20 Local 06:20 Z

https://app.box.com/s/f8tbk3puhg7qeqgn2io9aazjqlkn1hda

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Audio Transmission/ Joy of heart and Peace of mind.
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2018, 02:43:02 AM »
Transcribed from Lemuel’s audio transmission

Jof of heart and peace of mind

Beloved/Lemuel : Our talk this morning is entitled « Joy of heart and peace of mind ». How many people in the world, I wonder, can truely live with joy in their heart and peace of mind. Those who can are blessed beyond measure, because consciously or unconsciously they have embraced their Beloved Thought Adjuster, and not only embraced their Thought Adjuster but have handed over to Him their free will.

There is a saying that goes : « to know is to love ». How can one love if one does not know, starting with oneself, one must love oneself before you really capable of loving someone else and the love I am talking about is not human love. This word that is used for all sort of reasons, but nevertheless human love can lead to Divine Love, when one knows for a certainty who you are and what you are.

Members here on the forum, you all know and it has been told many times before, the fact that you have been lead here means that your Belove Father Fragments have been successful in bringing you to this point of spritual awareness. Consciously or unconsciously everyone is trading their ascension path, but you members here on the forum have the greatest advantage now, with the knowledge and revelations that you have received.

This type of revelations and knowledge does not exist anywhere else on the planet, not to the same extent. How can one know oneself ? One can read all kinds of books about philosophy, psychology and religious books. One can watch films in cinema or television. One can receive information from a fellow human being or friends or family. All these things give you an individual appointer towards something that you are aware of slightly bur do not understand.

This is a very difficult period in our ascension because it is as if you are between two doors. One door is closed behind you but the one in front of you is just slightly opened, but you do know what lies behind that door. Your Beloved Thought Adjusters unceasingly try to lead you to the point where you, with faith, open that door and enter and when you do, you acknowledge who you are and what you are.

Joy of heart and peace of mind come to those automatically as one progresses on one’s ascension path. The gifts of Spirits are of such things : joy of heart and peace of mind. To-day is Friday and everyone looks for the weekend and your weekend activities are notable but I suggest to you that what you feel in your heart is what you intend to do and so the feeling of joy that bubbles up from deep inside of yourself causes a reaction in your mind and one wants to jump up and down with joy.

It is quite an ecstatic state of being when you have joy in your heart and peace of mind and these things can only come about by knowing yourself. If you do not know you will never have joy in your heart or peace of mind. How blessed are you all here on the serara forum. It is my hope that all of you here can live everyday with joy in your heart and peace of mind.

These two things are indeed gifts of Spirit that unable all of you to proceed further along your ascension path. How wonderful this is for all of you, such a blessing the wonderful gift of Spirit. So I wish you a very good weekend and  hope that you all for a moment in time may enjoy joy of heart and peace of mind. I thank you for listening. Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

amethyst

• service is the currency of the universe
    • View Profile
Re: Audio Transmission/ Joy of heart and Peace of mind.
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2018, 07:35:55 PM »
Dear Lemuel,

Its so good to see your transmissions back on a regular basis.

You touch on a very interesting point here.  I spent years and years, reading all kinds of books that I hoped would help me gain more spiritual joy and knowledge. The only one that really helped me was The Urantia Book.  But I have to say, I noticed that since I have been a part of this forum, I have had the most spiritual growth.  First by reading the transmissions of others, then starting to write my own thoughts that eventually led to doing transmissions myself.  It was a slow but solid progress.  

Thanks for your insights and again, it so good to have you back.  I hope you are feeling stronger.
Amethyst

Clency--Your transcriptions are very helpful, and I want you to know they are appreciated!
« Last Edit: May 25, 2018, 07:39:07 PM by amethyst »
Blessings,
Amethyst
Ambynetty

kindred shall forever remain unbroken