Author Topic: Adio Transmission / At peace with your Self  (Read 84 times)

Lemuel

• The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
    • MSN Messenger - angelemuel@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Adio Transmission / At peace with your Self
« on: May 28, 2018, 01:31:22 AM »
Speaker: Beloved/ Lemuel
Subject: At peace with your Self
Place: Girona, Catalunya, Spain.
Date/ Time: 28th May 2018  7:30 Local 6:30 Z

https://app.box.com/s/e2rim67bvdjz44qrmx4nn5yffaqg45nf

roger krupa

• All I have learned is love, and love is all.
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Adio Transmission / At peace with your Self
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2018, 02:53:08 AM »
Thank you Lemuel for a most important message.  We have all experienced impatience and frustration over all the Mission delays, but are any of us really ready yet?  I learn something new everyday, but I certainly cannot claim to know it all.  Only a fool (or God) knows it all.  

I am ready and willing to serve the Mission in any way I can which would be effective and sustainable.  I will not go around thumping on a Bible and preaching the written word of God.  Rather, I will go around living the Will of God as an example to others who are not too blind to see.  Every little act of kindness, every little service one does for another, no matter how small, finds credit in the books of God.  It is not so much the act that matters, but rather the intent that motivates the act.  We build our credit with God by trying to be like God.  God is no respecter of persons.  We are all part of His Being.  The sooner we come to realize this, the better off we will be.

Domtia, roger k.
If people acted like they were in heaven, we would have heaven on earth.

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Adio Transmission / At peace with your Self
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2018, 03:14:14 AM »
Transcribed from Lemuel’s audio transmission

At peace with your Self

Beloved/Lemuel : Our talk this morning is entitled « At peace with your Self ». This is a state of mind when one is able to go within, in stillness and quietness and to be with your Self (with a capital S ). Your spiritual nature is such that it can only be touched upon or it can only be felt when you are at peace with your Self.

You all know and understand, I am sure, that you should never make a decision when your emotions are arised. What ever decision you have to make, the best way to make that decision or to solve a problem, as you say, is to sleep on it, so that the next day your problem will not seem so difficult to solve.

Also, you know that it is in you heart and through your heart that the soul tries to influence you to do what is right, to keep you on your part, and it is your Thought Adjuster that works and influences your mind and the way you think. So, between your heart and your mind there are to see two ways of trying to be at peace with your Self. It is a state of awareness.

When you are in stillness, it is much easier to become aware of your spiritual Self. It is always your sincere intention to do a particular thing or to become a certain way. One’s pure intention comes always from your heart and not your mind. You use your mind to put into action the sincere desire of the heart.

Being at peace with your Self is a state of awareness, of your spiritual nature and it simply is. When you are at peace with your Self you are also at peace with the world and everyone and everything in it, it cannot be otherwise. You know that your Self is Father in you, your Beloved Thought Adjuster.

When you communicate or when you try to communicate with your Beloved Thought Adjuster, it can only be when you are at peace with your Self. If your mind still continues to run wild and think to all sorts of things, you will never be at peace with your Self.

You all know, you must relax and go into stillness and be patient, until you feel the peace surrounding you and comforting you and you become at peace with your Self. The importance of this state of mind and heart cannot be over-emphasized, because your ability to be at peace with your Self will determine in the future whether you survive or not.

The future Missions will bring to light the best and the worst in many people depending on their spiritual state and you all know, you have been told many times, the vast majority of the world population know nothing about Father, about spirituality, about their real Selves. So how can they ever come to be at peace with themselves, it is impossible.

Therefore, it is up to you and others, when you are at peace with your Self, you can effect the tremendous amount of good, simply by the way you are, to express your Self as you are, is a state of being. Obviously, this means that you must realize who you are. Being sons and daughters of God brings the greatest peace of all, when you finally accept this to be true.

You are all sons and daughters of Father and therefore when you fully realize this and take it to your heart it becomes you. This awareness of what you are is the surest way of being at peace with your Self and the best of mind is so important for all of you when the Missions start and you begin your work. Remaining at peace with your Self can indeed save lives.

It is hoped and expected that you members here on the forum, after years of training, will be able to remain at peace with your Self and in all and every situation. This is Lemuel’s Thought Adjuster, bidding you a very good day. Thank you for listening. Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.