Author Topic: Audio Transmission/ Yearning of the Soul  (Read 86 times)

Lemuel

• The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
    • MSN Messenger - angelemuel@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Audio Transmission/ Yearning of the Soul
« on: May 30, 2018, 01:27:01 AM »
Speaker: Beloved/Lemuel
Subject: Yearning of the Soul
Place: Girona, Catalunya, Spain.
Date/Time: 30th May 2018  07:26 Local  06:26 Z

https://app.box.com/s/7buku5u75k466mhxu2cyr6hu3lckppx4

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Audio Transmission/ Yearning of the Soul
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2018, 03:19:12 AM »
Transcribed from Lemuel’s audio transmission

Yearning of the Soul

Beloved/Lemuel : Our talk this morning is titled « The yearning of the Soul », the Soul’s yearning. You all know, I am sure, throughout your life there have been many instances where you long of something or someone, this feeling that comes from your heart, a yearning for someone missing.

Every household, throughout the world, encounters death at sometime or another when people loose their loved ones and they yearn and long for their loved ones. We want to tell you this morning that the Soul also yearns.

The yearning of the Soul also makes itself felt through your heart center. It is your heart that feels this longing and you miss something so much, so much that it hurts sometimes. Talking for a moment about bereavement, the death of the loved one, this feeling is very strong when one is mourning the death of the loved one.

The Soul’s yearning is different in the sense that your Soul yearns not for someone lost, but your Soul yearns for food and by that I mean, the Soul yearns that you, the human self, feeds your Soul by your good deeds, by your smile, by your gesture of love, by your compassion, by your tolerance, your trust and your faith. These are the food for the Soul which you have been told before, the Soul yearns for its food.

As you know, the early years of childhood before the Adjuster comes after the first moral decision of that child, your Adjuster also brings in embryonic form of your Soul, and for the early years of childhood and adolescence, the child is not aware, he will not know the difference between a normal yearning and the Soul’s yearning.

But generally speaking, at sometime or another, something happens in that person’s life to make them stop and think and reevaluate their lives and try to understand what is priority in their lives. This comes about generally because the Thought Adjuster who, as you all know, is your Indwelling God Fragment.

Your Thought Adjusters want to guide you on the path of ascension, but also the Soul needs to survive, the Soul wants to survive and the only thing that ensures the Soul’s survival is that the Soul becomes mature, just like an adult and so the yearning of the Soul is for the human counterpart to demonstrate love and understanding and compassion in all its forms.

Love for your parents, love for your Heavenly Parents and thankfulness and gratefulness for the things that you mortals have and not to be concerned about the things you do not have. Be thankful for what you have and try everyday to be kind, to be gentle, to be gentle in your manners and be gentle in your speech.

Everyday there is the opportunity to demonstrate the goodness and the beauty and the love and truth that you have within yourself which is your Beloved Thought Adjuster. You can be what you are in the sense that when you are aware of your Father Fragment and you put your life in His Hands, your faith grows immeasurably and so does your Soul, because the yearning of your Soul will give you the inputs and the feelings of tenderness and love towards everyone and everything.

If the body is hungry you just sit down and have a meal and satisfy that hunger. The Soul also is hungry if you do not feed it ; it must grow like a child and grow into maturity. So dear friends, if you have the feeling of yearning, yearning of someone or something, but you know there is nothing lacking in your life, then you know that this yearning, this feeling comes from your own Soul.

It is also an advise for you to be at Father’s business. Satisfy that yearning of your Soul, by doing good and loving your brothers and sisters, there is no other way. The Soul yearns for you to do good, to love, and be friendly and kind to everything and everyone. So, my dear friends, you can satisfy the yearning of your Soul by being at Father’s business.

This is all for this morning, thank you for listening, I bid you a very good day. Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.