Author Topic: The Trial to Begin Again with Seraphic Government  (Read 944 times)

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
The Trial to Begin Again with Seraphic Government
« on: May 31, 2018, 12:43:28 PM »
The Trial to Begin Again with Seraphic Government
York, Pa noon local time May 31, 2018 with Manotia the SuperAngel  Michael the super Creator Son and Mother Spirit being super too.  Mantutia does not want to be mentioned but he talked too below.

INTRODUCTION TO A VERY CONFUSING UPSURGE IN REFORM
[At the bottom is the original D'Ingillo transmission that started all this commenting - R]

ONCE MORE we have confusing information and the transmission that starts it is at the end.  But I have asked permission to write a preparatory remark to you to help figure out what is being said and what its implications could be to all of you.

First some facts and then the explanations.

1 - Serara and Monjoronson have resigned their Commissions as Chiefs to lead the Magisterial Mission on Urantia;

2 - Michael of Nebadon has received permission to become like a Magisterial Son, and then to lead the idea of a Magisterial Mission to Nystoria/Urantia;

3 - Mother Spirit will become the lead production manager for the undertaking on Urantia/Nystoria for the foreseeable future;

4 - Mother Spirit has rededicated certain spirit government changes on Nystoria by reestablishing the Seraphic Corps of function and Destiny, including the angels of light and energy for industrial development and economic sustainment as it currently exists on the planet.

Please try to understand this if you want to continue to be part of a vast new plan to reorganize the planet we live on to be ready for another Magisterial Mission in the more distant future without all of these problems of transition in spirit, in the morontial, and even in the physical of which I am a prime example of how bad it goes sometimes.  This is an attempt to do a System Restore as on a PC computer you have to go back to old settings to get rid of bugs that crash the computer making it worthless.  You with Macs will just have to be jealous you cannot get as messed up as we with PC’s can do.

For those of you who just do not understand anything, when this planet reverts back to the old idea of Seraphic Government,– not totally– but mostly, regardless of how small that might be, it is faulting not you but the System that got it codes all wrong.   It invokes a change of Chief Administrators to the old system of Planetary Prince and angelic departments headed by Seraphim instead of Melchizedeks.  Please review the pages in your current Urantia Book titled in some part as Seraphic Government and its details.  That type of government reestablishes Agondonters and other departments discarded years earlier here on Urantia.  Agondonters are now recognized once more because there is now a reason to believe we have no physical representation of God on Urantia except as incarnated Melchizedeks.  I quickly caution you not to extrapolate on that statement at all because it does no one any good to even guess how that might be determined as it is not determined in any concrete terms on high as I write this.

I am next copying over a serious discussion I had with the super angel Manotia who is a Completion Seraphim (the equivalent of a Finaliter if she were human), and dares to explain what happened to tell us how the revision of certain seraphic departments changes the entire scale of a divine mission called a Magisterial Mission. 

I also add this and take it for what it is worth:

These developments where the planetary government gets reverted to the days of organization when Lucifer was present on Urantia with Caligastia, is astounding, and most un-welcomed to hear from me.  Yet I am holding myself open to see how this is an advantage compared to the difficulties involving my participation and your participation, and being reverted as subjects of a spirit government that no longer really cares about the divine representation of its Orders to be seen and speak to us as fellow citizens ofthe Grand Universe and the Kingdom of God, as Jesus spoke to it.  It also forces upon the Melchizedeks an unusual situation they relate to very well, but they have to fight with earth and space to get back to this kind of government again where they are mostly quiet and men do as they dam well please.

Nonetheless, I am still permitted to work the Urantia Book Foundation (Name change coming on the corporation as soon as I can get my bearings about what to call it).  I also wish to inform all of you that I still need some help from Gossett and Gitz and Wendy, and have been given permission to institute as announced earlier their presence with me if they wish to stay and fight this out with me in York.

Here is a brief word from Machiventa Melchizedek for us - “You Ron run the gamut of dishonored to pleased and can hardly afford either until the real choices are on the table for all to see.  Agondonters are now re-established as of May 15, 2018 to be achieved because the visible portions of the Magisterial Mission are removed and I am reinstated as the Vicegerent Planetary Prince once more and that is not a pleasant thing for me to enjoy either, but we must go with it for reasons of State as Michael often causes to say when he does not wish to explain what is happening.  The Universal Father is without guile and tells Michael to keep Ron as a visible user of the new epochal revelation forever on Urantia but to keep the whole thing low keyed and without further ado concerning the Urantia Foundation.  We are never quite sure who is doing what now beause the liaison personnel between Urantia and Salvington and my neck of the woods elsewhere, are withdrawn temporarily to reestablish portions of the Seraphic Government Ron has so bravely decided is the case.  I happen to occur with him and he is truly a remarkable individual in these matters of Sate.

“I am truly sorry this happens so often, and yet I am truly sorry it did not occur sooner and we could be a lot further on than we are now on Urantia/ Nystoria.  You who dislike the new name get used to it because I will start using the new name to others as well.  I am truly upset not with Ron and his tattle tale style as he knows full well this upsets the order of life on Urantia and we are not so sure he knows much about that right now, but he will when the financial affairs of Urantia start to go downhill over issues like who is in charge of the Federal Reserve, who is working the house of cards that Trump deals, and who will proffer heart to a nation like the United States is so seized with loads of debt it cannot free itself ever to be as prosperous as it once had forever if it had behaved in the last financial crisis and let things be reformed.  Now Dodd-Frank is being torn assunder and it speels disaster once more because Trump considers it legislative balderdash for sure.  In any case Ron is not wrong to put this out immediately and to understand what it means is not available to most including myself as it is a reversion to the past I heartily dislike for Urantia/Nystoria at all.   I declare this post finished here Ron as the transmissions that follow merely repeat what you already told peopl more succinctly than they do.  Good day.”

MANTUTIA MELCHIZEDEK SPEAKS TO ALL OF YOU:
“I rescind nothing insofar as the sixth epochal revelation is concerned and further more reinstate Ron as a necessary leader to start it off propertly.  He is guided by the Melchizedeks and works with Dr. William S. Sadler, to fulfill what is to be done immediately for the production of the new epochal revelation which is now called: “NYSTORIA: BOOK OF REVELATION.”  I am also aware I hit the funny bone of Ron on this for unknown reasons and laugh with him over these affairs now so complicated only he can review the history with any competence and so on.   There needs to be a reconciling of these things up here and that takes moments.  I conclude with the idea that the sixth epochal revelation is alive and well and will be presented to Michael shortly for his read and then out the door to Ron and whatever happens when it is baked in the cake with a file for Urantia.  Good day.”

That is the end of this introduction and below is a truncated version of what Manotia spoke to earlier today for all of you to read too.

Ron Besser with Michael of Nebadon watching me carefully to retain a very serious point.

MANOTIA GENTLY SPEAKS OF CHANGES BIG AND SMALL:

I am Manotia and you may quote me on this:

Tomorrow is the first of June of 2018.  It carries nothing of note except it is June and finally summer is here again and it will be wicked again in heat and soap suds over changes of spirit styles on Urantia again.  What is galling to you is the change from what was a Melchizedek government to an old system you thought was entirely retired in favor of Melchizedek government and that is true. 

However Machiventa Melchizedek is losing his retirement as a Planetary Vicegerent and will now stand in for Lanaforge once more and be the Planetary Prince for the foreseeable future.  Good to know buy hard to fathom and that is because the Vicegerent Planetary Prince is now also Chief Council to Michael on the House that Jack built for good reason: He with you hates the whole idea of the loss of a Magisterial Mission that was good and right and proper but harshly criticized for keeping you on board and me as your friend not.  I have rescinded that view and now allow you to be a good friend again and let things dangle out of existence on this pretensions in the first place.

As a result, I am placing you on probation with the Father and in spite of your fusion status on high, I also place you among the Finaliters in order to hear them deliberate why you should not be seen at all in these last days of the end of time on Urantia/Nystoria.  Nystoria is a name approved now by the Deity Absolute and wishes it to maintain itself as Urantia for the time bing in order not to confuse the minions known as Urantia Book readers for the present time.

I see you covet Donna D’Ingillio not so she can work unabashed again without interference from outside influences and I grant you she does that well.  But kindly remember your gift to her of all that money was her’‘s to use as she wished and she wished to keep the phone calls coming but recently had to cancel due to lack of transmissions.  Jerry Lane is in the same trouble and provides very little now in that department.  You have curtailed your work in order to provide some peace and quiet on your discussion list too.  All in all we are forcing things back to normal and place all who got in the way in those last few days of trouble with transmitters off the table and out the door.  The Renaissance of Spirit is dead for now and we believe you are fully aware of that yourself. 

I see you consider leaving the unit known as the list in order to let it find its own level again without all the falderal of becoming a font for new transmitters and so on.  Michael considered using the list to do just that but recent blasts from unhappy men in particular has led you to let the present ones practice and produce information and drop any pretension of making it work otherwise. 

Therefore, we proceed without your name well placed at the moment but you are fully aware of discussions to the contrary and see a schism at work that cannot be bridged by understanding but by time as there is no way to reconcile some of these statements from Michael with what is being put back together on Urantia at this time.

I am Manotia and you are working in your own mind just how to use this information to the list without creating disallowments again that get in the way of the normal production of work and changes Urantia/Nystoria have to go through; nonetheless, we have to be fair to all who were with us in the past and now and in the future and declare Urantia null and void as a current name of the planet and insist on using the new term, Nystoria.  Therefore we leave this dissertation for something better now as Michael finally is alert to the Donna D’Ingillo transmission you question for reasons of State.  Good.  I am Manotia and leave this to Michael now.”

MICHAEL OF NEBADON -
“Ron you perceive correctly and I dare say that Donna really has no idea what she flipped out to you today.  She is now remaking her work go away so she can get back to normal living as the telephone calls have all but ceased and she is curious how you keep going with all the transmission work you do.  Her life is full of pills again and she lets it slide in order to keep her house in order and her fifth husband running the errands to keep it going.  You are correct in waiting for some definitive way of speaking to a decision on my part to reinstate the old patterns for the moment and then to wait for some satisfaction to roil you not again as we need to keep things steady as they go for now.

“You are trying to patch things together elsewhere but fail now due to excess of information, however, you do not wait for displeasure but simply trial nothing because it means little to you to swat somebody for imperfection of trials the bring to themselves all the time.  In any case you are trying to discern the intest of that broadcast and now see it as a return to the old style planetary government which it is not.  I telly you this, the trial yu set up to get answers to are excellent because you alone seem to know and feel the pulse of Nebadon without being a pill to yourself or me or others and I appreciate that.  The trial we have now is that the planetary government on Nystoria is the same as it was for the old Urantia, and that is not going to change soon again.

“You are fully enthused to move with the sixth epochal revelation at this time and that is not itself a major change to processes we keep going.  But your insistence on moving it to York and keeping it well done is well established and we will go with that idea for now.

“You remain viable because you step lightly and move quickly when forced to understand there has been a complete revision again due to factors never spelled out in your old Urantia Book.  I am truly sorry it had to come out this way, but Donna knows nothing about what she has done with this transmission, but of course you do know, and we are curious how well you step when there is no money or cause to pursue for years at this rate not.  You are to be regarded as our main supporter on Urantia/Nystoria and let it ride as we have difficulties too with this renaming that seems superfluous at this time but has a real cause to consider shortly. 

“I close with this diatribe to any who listen: You all have been through so much we doubt you want to go through this one more time, and the reason we fuss with you Ron is that you have proven to be the one main stay that has loaded the dice for our entry without a lot of fanfare which is what we want but cannot use precisely as intended at the time.  Our work is precious to many up here and so you work it according to their ways and ilk.  However, we now understand the Father insists we pursue the Urantia Book Foundation idea and do it well enough to reset the idea of epochal revelation as mighty important to all. 

“I place you and your plans well and ask you to fold them as they appear to do.  Be kind to Larry Gossett when he arrives with things to do he did not know about and you are fully familiar with because the idea of Wendy Winter arriving to do accounting is useless when there is no accounting to do but in this case it is accountable and you need to fulfill our discussions earlier and not part of any record anyone knows about so far.  I am pursuing it as spoken to and you are to do as bidden by Mantutia when that comes into play.

“You are thinking as you write this to grasp its intentions and you do well to let it play back and forth with your mind as you have to find an expression and an outlet to let those who are with you to stay with you yet make sure they understand bets are off as to what is to transpire fully on Nystoria at this point.  I leave it at that for now.  Here is Mother Spirit.

MOTHER SPIRIT SPEAKS TO ALL WHO WILL LISTEN:
“We are beholden to the Eternal Son this morning to avoid further concerns on Urantia, by announcing we have no new ways to interchanging what was with what is. Michael of Nebadon has rescinded no one and is ready to stand well with all universe planners, and to provide the Magisterial Mission renewed again, but this time as Himself instead of Magisterial Sons to run it.  He is truly outspoken over issues like Ron Besser who folds it well and lets it pass but wonders how in the world is the Creator Son of Nebadon going to do that when there are nearly four million human planets to administer with all for their problems of becoming themselves too.  The truth is that Michael of Nebadon, is no longer a fully fledged sovereign Creator Son, but is now the front wave of change in the Grand Universe too.  We can thank the Lucifer Rebellion for these sweeping changes and cannot regard the present situation on Urantia any different than on many planets in this neighborhood of planets so close to the first outer space level now being pressed back light years to give planets like Urantia/Nystoria a chance to grow without the soot of dark matter around it and the Ultimatons that used that matter as heat shields when coming out of the central universe.  I am Mother Spirit and you Ron stumbled over a huge change through Donna who is remotely aware of nothing at all and so it goes to you once more to discover a change you are not sure is to your liking but you are open to it and reasons why explained if possible.

“I conclude this transmission and start another one shortly to allow Ron to catch up with what has to be said to all of you and so on shortly.  Good day.  Mother Spirit.

MICHAEL OF NEBADON -
“You Ron are hilarious this morning and you read Donna D’Ingillo’s transmission without heat but concern.  Do not take it hard but your heart is well established for me in all of this and you are not upset with me to doing anything wrong but back tracking into a wild scenario where we have things as they were in the early Teaching Mission which you recall and nobody else does and so on.  I am keeping this secret: you are one of the few who carries this well enough to know the old story without understanding the new one.  I am truly unhappy Donna got hold of this so soon but she has no idea of the import and has not question why this is new.  She will understand nothing until you explain the new Melchizedek government lasted fourteen days and is now history with the recall of Mantutia Melchizedek not and Machiventa Melchizedek now fulfilling the idea of a Planetary Prince in my stead making him a Vicegerent Planetary Prince for now and for all future time now.  Be assured this lasts as long as necessary and no new upsets are coming down the pike for years now.  I close with the remission.  I am now giving you fair notice Besser that this is not over between you and Me at all.  You carry huge reserves of thought and comfort zones even when faced with major changes sometimes daily.  I am giving you full authority to act for the sixth epochal revelation and its relationship to all who may wish to read it for its erudite comments to the world at large.

END

The DONNA D’Ingillo TRANSMISSION THAT STARTED ALL THIS:

Planetary Seraphic Collaboration Conference Call

Center for Christ Consciousness

www.ctrforchristcon.org

May 27, 2018

Topic:  Restoration of the Divine Plans upon Urantia via the Angels of the Nations and Industry   

T/R:    Donna D’Ingillo

PRAYER:  Mother and Father, we are grateful for this opportunity to collaborate with our beloved Seraphim once again in this circuit of consciousness and the co-creative aspects of our personality to bring more truth and light and love to bear upon the circuits of our planet’s consciousness.  As we join together in this circuit of intention, may we be connected as one, and may our focused efforts aid our beloved Seraphim in their work as they move in these circuits to uplift our consciousness.  Prepare us now for this sacred responsibility that our efforts may produce much good all around the planet where there is great need, as your WILL is done.  Thank you.

MANOTIA:  Greetings, my beloved brethren!  This is Manotia.  I come to you today with the combined forces of Urantia’s Seraphim to continue to provide more spiritual energy in these circuits of your world’s consciousness, especially bringing more spiritual vitality into those areas of your consciousness that so need this penetration of LIGHT and TRUTH to prevail.  We have been guiding you in the focus on the restoration of the divine plans upon Urantia.  We will continue in this way, once again, today with the focus now being directed toward two seraphic groups:  the Angels of the Nations and the Angels of Industry.

These two groups work side-by-side together as there is much interface between the national life and the economic development of this world and its various systems of how trade and industry is conducted.  We simply ask you to maintain that focus on the RESTORATION OF THE DIVINE PLANS UPON URANTIA as we now engage with these two Seraphic groups as they go about their ministrations.

If it is helpful to remain in a focused state, you may envision the words RESTORATION OF THE DIVINE PLANS UPON URANTIA as a singular gaze but with great heartfelt desire for this to occur in these two areas of planetary life.  These two Seraphic groups are ready to engage with you now, so when you are ready, simply feel your desire for their involvement to reach into these deeper places where much good can be accomplished through the combined human desire and Seraphic ministry.  We begin.  Let your gaze settle upon your hearts as you focus on the words RESTORATION OF THE DIVINE PLANS UPON URANTIA and let your heart swell with this desire as we  move in these intentional energies now, my dear brethren.  (Pause)

The circuits of life emanating from our dear Mother Nebadonia are creating a wide swath of CHANGE energy now pervading the planet.  This dynamic of CHANGE is touching the circuits of mind all throughout the planet’s system of consciousness to help people awaken to the truth of what has transpired upon Urantia.  Many individuals who are just awakening are still in certain stages of disbelief as they begin to perceive a higher level of reality and how much distortion has occurred here upon this world.  This change directly impacts the way people perceive their responsibilities and attachments to their countries and to the economic systems in which they have so placed their trust and inner stability.  But as more change occurs, there will be this period of destabilization within the mind and heart of many individuals as these changes continue to unfold and as more of the divine plans become more pronounced within your awareness.

In collaborating with us today, it is hoped that more stabilization would occur for your brethren to help them perceive that these changes are necessary and for a higher good to prevail.  There truly is nothing to fear, but there is so much fear perpetuated in human consciousness that these changes are necessary to help you outwork the distortions of the past that you may claim your rightful inheritance.  Continue to collaborate with us to bring in these new circuits that will upstep planetary life for all living beings here.  So as these words settle in, continue to keep your gaze on the RESTORATION OF THE DIVINE PLANS as all planetary groups work in their areas of operation but the particular focus and emphasis on the Angels of Industry and National Life.  We continue.  (Pause)

We invite you to add one more level of focusing to what we are now adding into these constructs of the planet.  You have focused on this before and it is very helpful and instrumental in fostering these circuits of change to occur.  Let the words and energies of the SOVEREIGNTY and FATHERHOOD OF CHRIST MICHAEL prevail in these circuits wherein there is still a certain level of recalcitrant resistance to the divine plan being restored here.

It is not so much a matter of you understanding where these circuits still prevail, as it is to feel your desire for Michael’s Sovereignty and Fatherhood to prevail in these deeper levels.  And from that point, we can place our energies and evoke more change through your desires for this to occur.  If it is helpful and you can expand your visualization, allow the energies of the SOVEREIGNTY and FATHERHOOD OF CHRIST MICHAEL to gently imprint upon the energies of the RESTORATION OF THE DIVINE PLANS UPON URANTIA.  And we continue.  (Pause)

The vibratory rate of this planet’s system of consciousness is being upstepped and accelerated.  For some people this is a very confusing period in which the outworking of the past continues to move in them and yet they have no real understanding of what is transpiring.  When you encounter such individuals as these, do your best to simply project love from your hearts into theirs that they may at some level perceive a place of inner knowingness to help them expand on their paths of spiritual growth—cosmic understanding.

This is a challenging time for many individuals and we are with you as you help your brethren open up to a new reality that is quite different to them.  But this is a necessary part of the Correcting Time agenda and we are here to support your efforts large and small at ministering to your brothers and sisters.  You might even encourage them that there are spiritual beings who are involved in helping this world come into a deeper appreciation of your rightful place in our family of LOVE.

They are ready to hear this message and even though they may not totally apprehend its true meaning, the seeds you plant will take root and their Spirits will have it and will conserve it and use it when the conditions within their minds and hearts are ready to receive.  So allow this vibratory increase to move through the circuits of planetary consciousness, as well as your own, as you become more further enmeshed in your own personal divine plan coming more real through your efforts and actions.  And this helps the collective also expand into these circuits we are co-creating together today.  Continue to focus on the SOVEREIGNTY and FATHERHOOD OF CHRIST MICHAEL moving in these endowments of the RESTORATION OF THE DIVINE PLANS UPON URANTIA.  (Pause)

My dear brethren, we have completed our objectives for today.  We remind you to engage with us during your times of stillness and to set aside a portion of that time of stillness to focus on these collective circuits for the divine plans to continue unfold and for the SOVEREIGNTY and FATHERHOOD OF CHRIST MICHAEL to prevail.

These are important times in your planet’s evolutionary history and you are all participants in this historic event now transpiring.  Let your hearts be devoted to service in this time of change and allow your efforts at service to expand as you grow in love and devotion to the Father in Paradise, to Christ Michael, to Mother Spirit, and all of the universe helpers devoted to this world in her great time of need and change.

On behalf of the Seraphim today, I thank you and I leave you in this manner that you may continue your focusing if you feel so moved and inspired.  And the energies we have co-created together will continue to be blended into this system of consciousness all around the planet for more GOODNESS and TRUTH to prevail.  I leave you in our Parents’ LOVE, my dear ones, and we will be again with you very soon to continue to upstep this world and help it on its trajectory toward Light and Life.  Thank you and farewell.

END

Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

roger krupa

• All I have learned is love, and love is all.
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: The Trial to Begin Again with Seraphic Government
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2018, 12:41:43 AM »
I am not confused about this.  I am well aware of how the rebellion has confused matters that could have been dealt with better.  Let us go back to the old pattern for a while and try to come up with something better.  From a spiritual long term viewpoint it is not a bad proposition.

From a material, human viewpoint, we are suffering.  We basically live in a dog eat dog society where ones worth is measured by his possessions.  We have people killing each other because they cannot agree about who God is.  We have people (many who I have known) who waste their lives away on drugs.  They cannot find a purpose and angels cannot get through to their muddled minds.  

Regardless of how long the Mission may be delayed, I stand ready to serve in whatever capacity I can, even if I have to do it as a cadaver.

Domtia, Roger K

Roger, you wrote very well on our plight, and I for one see it the same way as you do, yet it is hard, very hard, to understand how the antidote from spirit is yet loaded in the needle to save the country and those in the world from themselves.  Thanks for a very concise response.    Ron Besser writing on your chalk board. 
« Last Edit: June 01, 2018, 01:11:42 AM by Ron Besser »
If people treated each other as they would like to be treated we would have heaven on earth.

Lemuel

• The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
    • MSN Messenger - angelemuel@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2018, 12:53:42 AM »
Ron,
        This is surprising news indeed and it will take a little time to get used to a new system.
I can only speak for myself by saying, I am committed to serve in any way, shape or form, so there
is no change there. Doesn´t matter if it´s for a Magisterial Mission or anything else.
The bottom line is this, are we as group members of the forum, willing and eager to be about God´s
business, or not?
I certainly am and hope that all other members feel the same.

Lemuel

Lemuel, I feel the same but I am a bit more of a philosopher and reversions of this nature are hard on a fella's mind when he already worked out how he was approaching a Magisterial Son and not an angel.  Doesn't matter I agree but I had to erase a page or two of thought to do it.  Thanks for your reply Lemuel and keep on getting better.  Ron

« Last Edit: June 01, 2018, 01:14:19 AM by Ron Besser »

Dominick O

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2018, 01:14:08 AM »
The Michael Mission(s) are underway and this is one of the developments?

Ah, yes Dominick, the silver lining.  Thank you for pointing it out to a near sighted Indian here.  Ron
« Last Edit: June 01, 2018, 01:15:46 AM by Ron Besser »

7inOcean

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2018, 04:46:27 AM »
Wow! This news really is "Snakes-and-Ladders!" To be crude, it is painful to have to slide down the "snake" of an old time (reversion) to pick up speed. The key here is to have that new start with knowledge gained via these revelations (I.e. Nystoria:The Book of Revelation) and then as time goes, the luck gains momentum and unfolds eventually so most can climb the proverbial "ladder" just as the old time Agondonters do. It is true in that knowing and believing as Manotia states through Donna above , that "..You might even encourage them that there are spiritual beings who are involved in helping this world come into a deeper appreciation of your rightful place in our family of LOVE" and this is all part of our ministrations to our brothers and sisters to open to the "new reality".  So much I could say here and suffice to say I'd love to see the old Dalamatia and Adam and Eve designs of schools and so on come about but first the new book awaits new eyes. Thank you Father Michael and Mother Spirit. Does this mean for us humans to go about our lives as we are in doing in what we can when it is fruitful to so do when we see others are ripe to learn and so on?

Sue/7inOcean

LarryG

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2018, 07:49:35 AM »
I agree with you, Sue and all others as we receiving this new  and "wowing" information and work it in to our way of thinking, living, knowing and acceptance.

I had never heard the term "Snakes and Ladders" so I had to look it up   Here is what I found from Wikipedia:

The board game was popular in ancient India by the name Moksha Patam. It was also associated with traditional Hindu philosophy contrasting karma and kama, or destiny and desire. It emphasized destiny, as opposed to games such as pachisi, which focused on life as a mixture of skill (free will[7]) and luck. The underlying ideals of the game inspired a version introduced in Victorian England in 1892. The game has also been interpreted and used as a tool for teaching the effects of good deeds versus bad. The board was covered with symbolic images, the top featuring gods, angels, and majestic beings, while the rest of the board was covered with pictures of animals, flowers and people.[8] The ladders represented virtues such as generosity, faith, and humility, while the snakes represented vices such as lust, anger, murder, and theft. The morality lesson of the game was that a person can attain salvation (Moksha) through doing good, whereas by doing evil one will inherit rebirth to lower forms of life. The number of ladders was less than the number of snakes as a reminder that a path of good is much more difficult to tread than a path of sins. Presumably, reaching the last square (number 100) represented the attainment of Moksha (spiritual liberation).

When the game was brought to England, the Indian virtues and vices were replaced by English ones in hopes of better reflecting Victorian doctrines of morality. Squares of Fulfillment, Grace and Success were accessible by ladders of Thrift, Penitence and Industry and snakes of Indulgence, Disobedience and Indolence caused one to end up in Illness, Disgrace and Poverty. While the Indian version of the game had snakes outnumbering ladders, the English counterpart was more forgiving as it contained each in the same amount.[9] This concept of equality signifies the cultural ideal that for every sin one commits, there exists another chance at redemption.

I am spending the morning going through  Ron's post and message and will respond as the day goes along.    LarryG

I, while reading this, as  it states in  point 2:

"2 - Michael of Nebadon has received permission to become like a Magisterial Son, and then to lead the idea of a Magisterial Mission to Nystoria/Urantia;"

I remembered that Michael's first Bestowal was as a Melchizedek so I logged on to read about it and post it here for any who may want to refresh  their memory of that 1st Bestowal, which lasted 20 years.  My first of several question that I want to ask today is  "Does this mean that Michael,Himself,  will Incarnate as a Melchizedek, in the flesh, on Urantia/Nystoria, to lead out  the initialization of this Mission?

1. The First Bestowal
119.1.1 It was a solemn occasion on Salvington almost one billion years ago when the assembled directors and chiefs of the universe of Nebadon heard Michael announce that his elder brother, Immanuel, would presently assume authority in Nebadon while he (Michael) would be absent on an unexplained mission. No other announcement was made about this transaction except that the farewell broadcast to the Constellation Fathers, among other instructions, said: “And for this period I place you under the care and keeping of Immanuel while I go to do the bidding of my Paradise Father.”

119.1.2 After sending this farewell broadcast, Michael appeared on the dispatching field of Salvington, just as on many previous occasions when preparing for departure to Uversa or Paradise except that he came alone. He concluded his statement of departure with these words: “I leave you but for a short season. Many of you, I know, would go with me, but whither I go you cannot come. That which I am about to do, you cannot do. I go to do the will of the Paradise Deities, and when I have finished my mission and have acquired this experience, I will return to my place among you.” And having thus spoken, Michael of Nebadon vanished from the sight of all those assembled and did not reappear for twenty years of standard time. In all Salvington, only the Divine Minister and Immanuel knew what was taking place, and the Union of Days shared his secret only with the chief executive of the universe, Gabriel, the Bright and Morning Star.

119.1.3 All the inhabitants of Salvington and those dwelling on the constellation and system headquarters worlds assembled about their respective receiving stations for universe intelligence, hoping to get some word of the mission and whereabouts of the Creator Son. Not until the third day after Michael's departure was any message of possible significance received. On this day a communication was registered on Salvington from the Melchizedek sphere, the headquarters of that order in Nebadon, which simply recorded this extraordinary and never-before-heard-of transaction: “At noon today there appeared on the receiving field of this world a strange Melchizedek Son, not of our number but wholly like our order. He was accompanied by a solitary omniaphim who bore credentials from Uversa and presented orders addressed to our chief, derived from the Ancients of Days and concurred in by Immanuel of Salvington, directing that this new Melchizedek Son be received into our order and assigned to the emergency service of the Melchizedeks of Nebadon. And it has been so ordered; it has been done.”

119.1.4 And this is about all that appears on the records of Salvington regarding the first Michael bestowal. Nothing more appears until after one hundred years of Urantia time, when there was recorded the fact of Michael's return and unannounced resumption of the direction of universe affairs. But a strange record is to be found on the Melchizedek world, a recital of the service of this unique Melchizedek Son of the emergency corps of that age. This record is preserved in a simple temple which now occupies the foreground of the home of the Father Melchizedek, and it comprises the narration of the service of this transitory Melchizedek Son in connection with his assignment to twenty-four missions of universe emergency. And this record, which I have so recently reviewed, ends thus:

119.1.5 “And at noon on this day, without previous announcement and witnessed by only three of our brotherhood, this visiting Son of our order disappeared from our world as he came, accompanied only by a solitary omniaphim; and this record is now closed with the certification that this visitor lived as a Melchizedek, in the likeness of a Melchizedek he worked as a Melchizedek, and he faithfully performed all of his assignments as an emergency Son of our order. By universal consent he has become chief of Melchizedeks, having earned our love and adoration by his matchless wisdom, supreme love, and superb devotion to duty. He loved us, understood us, and served with us, and forever we are his loyal and devoted fellow Melchizedeks, for this stranger on our world has now eternally become a universe minister of Melchizedek nature.”

119.1.6 And that is all I am permitted to tell you of the first bestowal of Michael. We, of course, fully understand that this strange Melchizedek who so mysteriously served with the Melchizedeks a billion years ago was none other than the incarnated Michael on the mission of his first bestowal. The records do not specifically state that this unique and efficient Melchizedek was Michael, but it is universally believed that he was. Probably the actual statement of that fact cannot be found outside of the records of Sonarington, and the records of that secret world are not open to us. Only on this sacred world of the divine Sons are the mysteries of incarnation and bestowal fully known. We all know of the facts of the Michael bestowals, but we do not understand how they are effected. We do not know how the ruler of a universe, the creator of the Melchizedeks, can so suddenly and mysteriously become one of their number and, as one of them, live among them and work as a Melchizedek Son for one hundred years. But it so happened."

I will post my other questions as I am rereading  this today.......
« Last Edit: June 01, 2018, 07:53:49 AM by LarryG »
"What you are today is not so important as what you are becoming day by day so Let us be about the Father's Business"

LarryG

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2018, 09:00:31 AM »

As I was reading through this monumental post from Ron, Michael, Mantutia and Monotia here are  few questions that  I thought of and ones that all of us are asking ourselves, that really only require a yes or no or at least a very short, simple, clear and plainly written response.

1.      Has a “public announcement” (in the short term) been rescinded?

2.      Will Michael Incarnate and be in a visible form as a Melchizedek?

3.      Have all corporations developed by Ron Besser, other than Starbridge Corporation and/or Foundation, and the Nystoria: Book of Revelation and it’s corresponding Foundation been rescinded?

4.    .  Has the 63 Million proposed funding for the Missions also been rescinded?  If so, how will Ron fund these new plans?

5.      Is there a significant number of Celestial Beings to be incarnated in physical form, visible to humanity, involved with the beginnings of these new plans and reversions back to …”a change of Chief Administrators to the old system of Planetary Prince and angelic departments headed by Seraphim instead of Melchizedeks.”?

6.      Have the Schools and Universities of Adam and Even in consort with the Melchizedeks been rescinded?

7.      Has the Coming of the Father’s Temple been rescinded?

8.      In short, other than the eventual release of “Nystoria: Book of Revelation” have most past proposals for the various Missions been rescinded?

9.      Now that  Serara and Monjoronson, our esteemed Magisterial Sons, have resigned their Commissions as Chiefs to lead the Magisterial Mission on Urantia/Nystoria, and since this site is dedicated and centers around Them and the coming Magisterial Mission, will this site be renamed, redesigned, and refurbished to better represent these newest changes and revelations?

10.  Has the idea and plan for a “Regency” for the United States been rescinded?

AS mentioned I would think that most of us have these questions running in the forefront of our minds….   Certainly these seem to be of significant imporatance to all of us as we understand these new messages.  LarryG
"What you are today is not so important as what you are becoming day by day so Let us be about the Father's Business"

LarryG

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2018, 09:29:28 AM »
By the by, I think Ron's analogy of a  Complete Computer System Restore is, as he always does so well, very descriptive and explains the nature of these changes perfectly.     Thanks  Ron, for always choosing just the right thing to give usa clear picture as to how to view and think about situations.   LarryG

LarryG

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2018, 09:52:16 AM »
I also just wanted to comment that as I read the message taken by Donna D'Ingillo, it well reminded me of messages that I read coming out of the New Age Movement from California and Sedona, Arizona in my early  spiritual reading in the late 70's and early 80's, which also was the time that I was led to the Urantia Book which prompted me to put alot of style of message and information on the back burner.     LarryG
« Last Edit: June 01, 2018, 09:57:03 AM by LarryG »

SophiaVeronica

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2018, 10:41:10 AM »
Whatever changes may occur there will always be the Father's and Michael's concern, love and care for the planet and all who live their lives on it.
Spiritual growth is never fast, and as it is for the individual it is for the planet as a whole. Changing the awareness of the people of this planet certainly is not an easy task.
I am grateful to any and all help offered by our Celestial helpers, from which ever side it may be given.

While as for now, being patient, trusting and growing in LOVE might be the most powerful things to strengthen this new way of Celestial Restoration of the Divine Plans upon Urantia and to assist our Celestial Family in this restoration of the world.
I will keep my faith in the Sovereignty and Fatherhood of Michael and His plans for our planet.
And yes, I am willing and eager to be about God's business, whenever, wherever and in whatever form or capacity.
SophiaVeronica

Zao

« Reply #10 on: June 01, 2018, 11:00:16 AM »
"
Teacher: Ophelius.
Subject: “Activate the Light Body.”

Message received by Chris Maurus.

Teacher Ophelius: “Today my dear students, we would like to speak about how to participate in your own attunement process with your Thought Adjuster (TA). As with all things in the universes of time and space, creature participation in the emergence of the Supreme Being requires free will decisions that attribute to unique creature experiences — the co-creative endeavors between you and your TA. Those that are aware of their Co-creative Partners have a distinct advantage over those who are oblivious to this fact of being — even more advantageous are those who work together with their Divine Partners to participate in the Great Plan and execute Christ Michael’s work to bring this world to the doorstep of Light and Life.

“Those of you having felt that you have come to this world to accomplish something great and have been searching for the key that unlocks the mystery that seems imprisoned in your mind — it is to you that I speak. That mystery is not a how, or where, or when, but an ‘ah-ha.’ It is the moment when you realize that there is unfathomable power on ‘standby’ and living within your mind — the Mystery Monitor waiting for you to awaken and claim your inheritance in this life. While the slumbering world looks ahead for a ‘savior’ to come and manifest Utopia for them, you have the opportunity to willingly and co-creatively participate in something monumental — here and now.

“We have given you many lessons over the years where we have talked extensively about this living relationship between you and Deity and now it is time for some of you to take that accumulated knowledge, your applied experiences, and begin to use it and use it with power. Many of you have not so much been ‘chosen’ to do this work of the Correcting Time, but you have willingly prepared yourself — through faith, and perseverance, to seek for that powerful relationship that is the key to all manifestation.

“Whenever there is a celestial administrative campaign (Correcting Time) to ‘move’ a planet and bring it into alignment with the creative mandates of the Great Plan, it is always a team effort between planetary oversight (the celestial realm) and with those living beings on the worlds of time and space. We look for those exceptional ‘bright lights’ that are most likely to establish a relationship with their Indwelling Spirit and prepare themselves for co-creative assignments. They are these individuals that get the focus from ‘our side’ where we put our energies and continue to lay the bread crumbs that lead to the unfolding of the Mystery.

“We ask you to prepare yourselves for the next level of attunement, and as you have been faithfully following the bread crumbs thus far, it would be beneficial for you to sit down and connect intimately with your TA and ask (willingly) for this next level of attunement. As mansion world teachers, we typically encode our messages ‘between the lines’ as you and your TA digest the lesson and apply it in your own way, but today we are giving you the coded words for this next level of attunement/participation:

“‘ACTIVATE THE LIGHT BODY.’ The meaning of this code is between you and your TA and cannot be defined by any other.

“Peace to you,
“The Circle of Seven.”

© The 11:11 Progress Group.
Teacher: Ophelius.
Subject: “Activate the Light Body.”

Message received by Chris Maurus.

Teacher Ophelius: “Today my dear students, we would like to speak about how to participate in your own attunement process with your Thought Adjuster (TA). As with all things in the universes of time and space, creature participation in the emergence of the Supreme Being requires free will decisions that attribute to unique creature experiences — the co-creative endeavors between you and your TA. Those that are aware of their Co-creative Partners have a distinct advantage over those who are oblivious to this fact of being — even more advantageous are those who work together with their Divine Partners to participate in the Great Plan and execute Christ Michael’s work to bring this world to the doorstep of Light and Life.

“Those of you having felt that you have come to this world to accomplish something great and have been searching for the key that unlocks the mystery that seems imprisoned in your mind — it is to you that I speak. That mystery is not a how, or where, or when, but an ‘ah-ha.’ It is the moment when you realize that there is unfathomable power on ‘standby’ and living within your mind — the Mystery Monitor waiting for you to awaken and claim your inheritance in this life. While the slumbering world looks ahead for a ‘savior’ to come and manifest Utopia for them, you have the opportunity to willingly and co-creatively participate in something monumental — here and now.

“We have given you many lessons over the years where we have talked extensively about this living relationship between you and Deity and now it is time for some of you to take that accumulated knowledge, your applied experiences, and begin to use it and use it with power. Many of you have not so much been ‘chosen’ to do this work of the Correcting Time, but you have willingly prepared yourself — through faith, and perseverance, to seek for that powerful relationship that is the key to all manifestation.

“Whenever there is a celestial administrative campaign (Correcting Time) to ‘move’ a planet and bring it into alignment with the creative mandates of the Great Plan, it is always a team effort between planetary oversight (the celestial realm) and with those living beings on the worlds of time and space. We look for those exceptional ‘bright lights’ that are most likely to establish a relationship with their Indwelling Spirit and prepare themselves for co-creative assignments. They are these individuals that get the focus from ‘our side’ where we put our energies and continue to lay the bread crumbs that lead to the unfolding of the Mystery.

“We ask you to prepare yourselves for the next level of attunement, and as you have been faithfully following the bread crumbs thus far, it would be beneficial for you to sit down and connect intimately with your TA and ask (willingly) for this next level of attunement. As mansion world teachers, we typically encode our messages ‘between the lines’ as you and your TA digest the lesson and apply it in your own way, but today we are giving you the coded words for this next level of attunement/participation:

“‘ACTIVATE THE LIGHT BODY.’ The meaning of this code is between you and your TA and cannot be defined by any other.

“Peace to you,
“The Circle of Seven.”

© The 11:11 Progress Group.

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: June 01, 2018, 11:35:26 AM »
MANTUTIA MELCHIZEDEK SPEAKS TO ALL OF YOU:
“I rescind nothing insofar as the sixth epochal revelation is concerned and further more reinstate Ron as a necessary leader to start it off propertly.  He is guided by the Melchizedeks and works with Dr. William S. Sadler, to fulfill what is to be done immediately for the production of the new epochal revelation which is now called: “NYSTORIA: BOOK OF REVELATION.”

Neverless, everything is not rescinded or reverted to the old method, we can still hope for the concretization of the SER during our lifetime, which is not to be neglected, as it will be our main argument against no-sayers. Hung in there, as the saying goes. Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

Zao

« Reply #12 on: June 01, 2018, 12:06:37 PM »
........I wonder when people will forget their preoccupation about 'reading' the Word....and simply BEING THE WORD....
..there is nothing to achieve......but much to Do.....

Loving Heart,
Zao

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: June 01, 2018, 02:11:59 PM »
Prepare for a very long post below and answers to Larry's questions.  Good luck!  Ron
June 01, 2018 at York 2PM Local Time
To All:

I enjoyed your comments on what you view has happened to our plans to work for a Magisterial Mission while we are on Urantia in the flesh.  I do lament giving up a sparkling version of a Mission I cared very much would proceed without all this to report this morning to you.

I have a briefing every morning, do not forget that, and this one this morning appears to be among the last, as Michael has gently not reminded me he gives as long as he can and then moves on to other fields of interest when the old things are changed and he has lost interest.  I feel like the gerbil that has been moved to a new cage without my exercise wheel.

I will attempt to do two things with this post.

1 - Provide Michael’s remarks to me this morning in our briefing so lamentably lost to me now;

2 - I will append Larry’s questioning post afterwards and give the take on the result of his thinking so hard he must have split his pants doing it.

Here is Michael first:

MICHAEL OF NEBADON -
“I am now Michael in sorts and wish this to continue briefly to understand that you are correctly asserting what we want asserted but you are also leaving it in mischief only because you saw nothing to add to it other than your own understanding of the succinct bottom line comments you numbered at the beginning.  I am truly sorry we have made such a mess out of things for our supporters but I am a Creator Son and I make my messes accordingly and well.  I am not totally out of breath with this concern, but you Ron are not the one to speak to these things well anymore because you are now adjusted back into your den of animistic designs and must take the powder with the push we offer today:

“First we are not happy you see it in some ways as a negative in the context of Sue’s Snakes and Ladders, and you thought her post and Larry’s post as very well done in spite of you saying - whoa!  There is more to this than meets the eye, guys!  I agree and state this as follows for some of what Larry questioned:

“I am choosing my words carefully now and having you supply quotes as you like do for me when I speak of substance and coming policy for Urantia/Nystoria.  You Ron lasted the longest I have ever entertained as a go between, and we are appreciative.  Now, you are being pressed back and left to your own devices with pain and all and you wonder what that foretells.  You alone catch the inferences people transmit and do not know the import of the transmission, as I dare say all who received Donna’s message have no real clue what it meant except you and you properly let this list know how a simple transmit to a woman not part of this set, has upset the old idea of a Magisterial Mission for good.  I congratulate you for seeing the bomb for what it was. 

“Take the trial as it comes to Urantia/Nystoria, and then see how you fare for yourself Ron.  You are sure the 6th epochal revelation is found and fair and sure, but you are convinced there are high stake politics being played in the spirit world over it and its distribution, and you are not wrong.  Meanwhile you wait with baited breath for nothing and you are sure glad you can wait without dying first, as we have decreed you will live the life of a doxie (Nero Wolfe everyone- - from Ron), which you read five times under various titles too as a boy and young man millennia ago, so it feels.  The 6th epochal revelation is well and sits in a warehouse near you in non materialized form and Mantutia is a swell character to do those things easily for you and for him and for all of you.  Now that concludes these remarks for now, and I let the rest to your imagination.  Take Larry’s post and append it to these remarks for one post and be done with it for today.  Thank you.  Michael.”

Now Larry’s Post with what answers I can figure out for the moment anyhow:

LARRY GOSSETT WRITES WITH QUESTIONS:

1. 1. Has a “public announcement” (in the short term) been rescinded?

Ron: Yes.  (I am hearing Michael in my ear as he reviews the ?’s too.)

2. 2. Will Michael Incarnate and be in a visible form as a Melchizedek?

Ron: NO.  Without getting deep into it his incarnation/bestowal days are over unless we speak of Jesus.

3. 3. Have all corporations developed by Ron Besser, other than Starbridge Corporation and/or Foundation, and the Nystoria: Book of Revelation and it’s corresponding Foundation been rescinded?

Ron: The seven corporations stay as is as they are to be used in one form or another over the next twenty to fifty years of plans Michael has not released concerning his new approach to our planet.  These plans are unknown to me and He affirms they are not to be un-incorporated at all.

FYI - I will maintain ownership of six of them for these momentary days.  One of them, the Magisterial Foundation will lose its identity and be renamed to what I do not know yet.  The other six stay in my ownership until they wish to own them outright which they are welcome to do yesterday as far as I am concerned.  I must retain ownership though of Starbridge Group and the Starbridge Foundation.  The others belong to Michael or Mantutia or whomever when they wish to take them on as theirs to do.  The Urantia Book Foundation is theirs when they want it.  The Rayson Corporation is theirs whenever Rayson wishes to take it on as his own; Urantia Publishing International is ours very soon says Michael in my ear.  Estates Holdings and Properties Corporation will be our library for all to visit in York when it is appended to the old Magisterial Mission Foundation that is being renamed something else.  The York Pre-Particle Technologies Corporation is mine unless Rayson wants it later for fabrication and maintenance.  I have more corporation work to do but that is it for now.

4. 4. Has the 63 Million proposed funding for the Missions also been rescinded? If so, how will Ron fund these new plans?

Ron: Money issues are still pending and I dare not even guess on my own what or how that will be settled yet.

5. 5. Is there a significant number of Celestial Beings to be incarnated in physical form, visible to humanity, involved with the beginnings of these new plans and reversions back to …”a change of Chief Administrators to the old system of Planetary Prince and angelic departments headed by Seraphim instead of Melchizedeks.”?

Ron - You ask what is impossible to ascertain but nothing like what was proposed for incarnations is now available.  I have a feeling there will be a physical representation of the universe eventually for us to refer to as the Chief of spirit work on Urantia/Nystoria, but that is solely my guess from past associations with the 5th epochal revelation in the old Urantia Book, and it does forecast a physical presence without specificity.

6. 6. Have the Schools and Universities of Adam and Even in consort with the Melchizedeks been rescinded?

Ron - Schools period have once again be removed from the agenda I hear.  This is not a done subject either because we need to remember that the schools in general are essentially an outreach of the new epochal revelation, and how schools are to be configured or how they get to be an outreach extension school of The Urantia Book Foundation is not known at all at this writing.

7. 7. Has the Coming of the Father’s Temple been rescinded?

Ron: NO.  And it is on schedule.  The Deity Absolute spoke briefly to me about this forty-eight hours ago, and let me know He did not care for the Brotherhood idea for acolytes to be used in the Father’s Temple to arrive sometime around 2020 as forecast now.  I am sure we need to speak to this heavy subject again and later on when the universe in general will have settled on my idea as good or as bunk.  It is up in the air as far as the Brotherhood participation is concerned right now.

8. 8. In short, other than the eventual release of “Nystoria: Book of Revelation” have most past proposals for the various Missions been rescinded?

Ron: YES.

9. 9. Now that Serara and Monjoronson, our esteemed Magisterial Sons, have resigned their Commissions as Chiefs to lead the Magisterial Mission on Urantia/Nystoria, and since this site is dedicated and centers around Them and the coming Magisterial Mission, will this site be renamed, redesigned, and refurbished to better represent these newest changes and revelations?

Ron: Please understand I am in limbo on just what is happening.  Even with details released in some cases, I am not on the fritz with Michael or Mother Spirit, but placed off to the side without direct information now.  I do not quite know even what that means or how that will be handled.  However that cannot but help reissue another web site when they tell me what they want, and this discussion forum is to continue indefinitely as presently named.
10.10. Has the idea and plan for a “Regency” for the United States been rescinded?

Ron: NO.  The idea is not rescinded but I have no idea of the change if any concerning this very difficult subject to discuss at the moment due to the whole idea of the United States being left in the lurch once more by its terrible foreign policy failures of late.  That characterization is from the Most Highs in my ear as I write this, but they see into what is being planned by Washington very well and they suspect we will be the subject of ridicule all over the world when we leave everything on the table including nuclear retaliation when the subject countries in the news today just walk off and leave Trump begging for contact.  I see not such thing, but I am not the Most Highs either. Much more is to be said on this subject later.

GENERAL STATEMENT from me:

Michael of Nebadon reminds me as I write this that the return to what amounts to the general idea of Seraphic Government once again on Urantia does not rescind our work in two important areas.

“Our” work refers to the inclination of the universe to work with humans as follows”

1 - The Urantia Book Foundation is to be renamed The Nystoria Foundation.  It may contain more words than that but that gives you the idea.

2 - I am appointed to run it temporarily until Michael figures out the hierarchy that sits there for it must contain divine Chief Administrators now.  I have no real idea how that works with the Michael Mission program I have not fully spoken to at all because those plans are still confidential and are not spoken to this fur ball of a human just yet.  I think it is a shame no one can tell the loyal readership of the present Urantia Book just what is to happen.  I have attempted to do so on Facebook and it requires a herculean effort as far as I am concerned, just to figure out how Facebook is worthy of any message of import due it endless subjugation of message and contacts with little hearts on them forever.

I now quote Michael- “We are fully aware of Ron’s efforts to ascend further than necessary to get the knowledge out there that we have changes coming, but their favorite game is to snub first and ask questions later, and the way Facebook works as best we can determine, it forces messages into the hidden category because no one answers his messages for any length of time.  That is why Facebook will be drawn down into oblivion as far as we are concerned because it is also a dangerous tool that propagates malicious rumors and false news to disable its real worth.  That real worth has never operated well enough for us to consider keeping it as a worthwhile tool of message propagation to the masses around the world.”

3 - The Michael Mission is designed to recapture the hearts of and minds of religionists.  However, it will be shown weakly at first and York is still our choice for mission control. (Ear quot from Michael with me typing)

4 - I am still in charge of the feathers of the Urantia Book Foundation and there will be personnel brought to York to help me organize what I do not know entirely, but I am signed to that Gossett and Gitz and Wendy are choices to move their bulks to this area and given assignments to help us all cope with a huge amount of work to do in the background.  Accounting is so essential I am looking at Wendy to hold the line for us while I see if the corporation Stambaugh-Ness will give us Nikki to be in charge of a lot more including US tax policies and the insiders and outsides of working with the estranging agency in the US called the IRS.

5 - I am not terrified by any of this, please know that.  I know my own mind fairly well, and how to approach dissidents and the like.  This site has helped me tremendously to understand that those who vomit hate here are useless in any reconciliation as they are immature in the fact only that there is a God and that adjusting to that fact gets in their way of egotistical demans that I or anyone like me must do the right thing first in their view and then drop out of sight.  In any case I am not of that ilk that listens to students who hate because they do not like methods that puts the ideals of spirit first, and above all, no rump right wing assassin gets to first base wither with the Nystoria Foundation or with me.  I am as hard as granite when it comes to revolutionaries that seek justice with murder and the destruction of civilization to compound their own power against the divine missions or against epochal revelation because it ruins their cosmetic views of heaven and second hails from a source more professionally done that we sometimes give them credit for.  I am ready when I must be ready and I fully support my fellow supporters to get done professionally what we are meant to do for Michael and the Father and even the ever gracious Deity Absolute who is so human I wonder if He is using humanized Midwayers to speak with me at times.  Ocilliaya has done the yeoman’s work to provide the Voice of the Deity Absolute and that is no small feat either as it requires a vast translation network to have pre-meditated human voices speak for the powerful, powerful, figure on high.

Just so you know: I am prepared to lay down my life for this.  I may have to depending on the horrors of revolt the Michael Mission will engender.  I am not fully sure of enough of future conduct of either the Untied Sates or other nation states in this, but the Michael Mission will rub the Catholic Church t he wrong way incessantly at times, and we can only pray they will assign their leader to understanding more than such a leader was ever asked to understand in all past history on this planet.  I also suspect we need a grand army of supporters we have no such thing at this point, and we may have two or three abortions and start over again to find a way to defeat the cruelty of man when he refuses to do as he is asked to do by the divine prompting of Thought Adjusters and the Deity Administrators over all creation to do as they must.

Finally, let it be known I have little regard for hearts and flowers when I am given the word that to do so endangers the Mission.  That can happen if there is insurrection in our ranks too.  I am not fearful of those I invite to York at all, but I am only fully trusting the fused individuals who have so fully dedicated themselves to God’s will they are obeying it at every moment of their presence in the flesh on Urantia/Nystoria.  I do not invite people to York I do not trust fully and you who know your name and who have been invited to help me cut through a mountain of to do items are such.  But as these Missions go forward, as I expect them to do however that may be done now, we will have dozens more around us in the Nystoria Foundation for the epochal revelation and maybe even in the Starbridge Foundation and Starbridge Group, as such, and hiring personnel from a different pool of divisions of labor, is not alwasy successful in terms of loyalty to spirit ideals or spiritual orders from the divine Administrators over us as our superiors to do these things on Urantia/Nystoria.

I place these somewhat heated remarks to your view just so you know I am a block of hard granite when it comes to behavior that endangers anything having to do with Missions from Michael or from Serara and Monjoronson–  I do not count them out forever!  Please know that even though there is no easy way to talk of them and what is to come just yet.

Please also be aware I suffer truants all day long on Facebook and I shudder to think these are the heirs to the fortune it cost Dr. Sadler and the early Urantia Foundation, to bring to our attention.  Now I must let that place called Facebook mostly alone again as there is no order well done there and is so fractious other than wishing Happy Birthday, it is useless for any kind of serious introduction to anything having to do with the divine.

I congratulate Sue and Larry for seeing well into this and for all of you who really are handling a sea change with good versions of soldiers well worth their keep in my view and in Michael of Nebadon’s view too.  I say good day for the moment as a lot more is coming one way or the other because of these serious changes to our expections and to the unvierse at large that has so many versions available of Magisterial Missions, this was the worst attempt they have ever seen.  That is from Michael too.  Thank you for reading and I wish you all a good day.

Ron Besser
Acknowledgment: I am pampered somewhat by the presence around me this morning by a half dozen Imperial Wizards known as the Father Fragments to their wards in the flesh.  I hear Sue’s Adjuster now which speaks in the firmament as “you people are wonderful and terrible but you have held strong for a big upset to Ron and us but that is why Sue remains in the picture all the time for York eventually or her own office in Australia, depending on the need of Michael and Mother Spirit at any given time.”  And I hear Gossetts Adjuster as I write too and he reports, “We are solidly behind any change so long as we have a Mission to live for and we do.  Good day.” and Britannia speaks (I have the divine Adjusters of the beloved Queen of England whom I adore personally) “WE are happy for all and the Queen stands firms for years yet if possible and Charles may wither before that due to illness inside of his internal organ the pancreas, and we think the mother Queen may bury him before she departs for Edentia and then Salvington as she deserves all Michael can give her.  I am that Adjuster who scored big with this woman of grace and beauty to be Queen of England, I adore her too for her work with us and for us on Urantia.  Her heart is gold and she works charities endlessly to fund them and to move them to really help instead of being bureaucratic neighbors to human tragedies happening every day everywhere including in the Untied States alone for its wayward ways at this moment.  I am the Thought Adjuster of the Queen of England and I speak clearly to Ron who rightfully calls her his Queen too, and she is truly worthy of his adoration as she will bequeath nothing to the motions of State he must attend, but she will attend Westminister Abbey in its dedication to God the Father as Ron has so often suggested to me and to those in high society in Great Britain, and that is to be done shortly in spite of what else comes from the Michael of Nebadon administration shortly.  I am well aware of what is to be and champion people like Sue and Wendy and the others who realize the Queen is a treasure and must be preserved at all costs and will be with my efforts to be sure she survives the gales of death of those she loves around her.  Good day to all.”  

I now hear from the Adjuster of Steve Gitz and he replies, “I am truly administering a brilliant man if he can get lose from all his obligations on the ground with business deals and failures of contemplation on his part as just what to do with all of his ideas.  I recommend him as the right hand man for Rayson if he so wishes to have a human work there with Himself.  I am the Adjuster of Gitz, and Ron your insight into him is judicious and caring that he have a voice with you in so many affairs dear to your own heart for whatever is to be for Missions untild yet for Urantia/Nystoria.  I also recommend he be your right hand man too as you see eye to eye on almost everything important to Michael and Mother Spirit and so on.”  And finally, the Adjuster of Amethyst, “I am superlative in one area alone Ron and that is the fact that Amethyst is truly yours and loves your work as her own.  She can write beautifully and she needs to work on the history of the old Urantia Foundation and how it truly became another Foundation with you at the head temporarily or judiciously now and then.  I have high hopes for Amethyst and her writing talents as she does and her book for herself will languish once she starts the history which will be voluminous as you alread know it will be as you have a grand sense of history she shares with you entirely.  It is a project that will take years of effort and supply from the archives of Urantia history and from the sacred archives from Nebadon too as the Midwayers must help in that and they are estatic to write protions of it for you as they have already on several occasions.  Be assured that I, as the Ambassador to you from Amethyst, she shares your love of history and total understanding how the book made its way to you Ron.  In spite of your belief that it was a fortunate accident, that book was well planeted that day to speak to you and you let it in spite of first believing it was a Catholic doctrine but that was fine too as you loved reading their position on lots of religious views.   Evangelical organizations are meant to fall aside only because they understand nothing but force their attentions on those who actually know better than they do.   Nonetheless, I now give you Michael of Nebadon, to finish this acknowledgment for now.”

MICHAEL OF NEBADON - “I carry no switch over you these days Ron and not over anyone anymore on Urantia except to rid it of its vermin and well doing fakers who now permeate the American United States Government and who will bedevil us until they are finished for good in the near future.

“I am carrying a big stick this time and you are ready to stand aside and to let me at it with favors to me where you can supply anything for me.  I carry nothing so grand but you are truly the one on Urantia who saw it coming and waited only to be invited and then accepted whole heartedly, and provide me with a ladder of supporters I still cherish to this day– and that includes all who left angrily.  I am not happy you have what you have to deal with at home or abroad, but you made statements above I have never forced from anyone and they are genuinely the true heart of God speaking through a human voice.  Never under estimate the deal God brokers with a little human like yourself who torments revolution in men and women everyday pro or con for these Missions.  Few will ever understand that God makes plans and then cancels them easily when he sees they do not fulfill all that must be done for the worlds involved.   Yet, you have taken all the plans and let them molder not but built upon them until we are forced to acknowledge them as fortunate for us and well done for you.  Let me say this too:

“In this acknowledgment to all of us from the Father, the Queen of England speaks with force for you in her heart as she truly knows your adoration for her and will make you a little plump side kick at some point as she discusses her life with you, and that is sacred and confidential too and you will carry here even better to learn that Andrew is an outcast now and that some of her siblings get the short shoulder she can give, yet they are family and she will not cast out a child of hers ever even if it is chilly at times.  You are among the few she recognizes is hers to demand a certain latitude of understanding from her as she is sharp witted and as smart as they can make them on Urantia, and she can be so funny without meaning to be and her comment to the lady in the store your head say, “My you so look like the Queen. . . “ when she retorted to the lady standing in the store to pay for a lolly pop, “Isn’t that so unusual as I am the Queen.”  The lady never forgave her for making her look absolutely like the clown she really was.

“I am not entirely happy again with you Ron as you snuff good will out with guessing at things you are not supposed to know.  You take as firm and settled I must change my ways with you.  I am not changing these daily briefings with you as you get so down hearted with all you contend with, the worst being totally unsure if you have a way to dying without being placed in a home for the crazy or lost.  I am also so laughing hard at times I lose my train of thought with you only because you disarrange my technical abilities to follow what was supposed to be next.  I close with this: You are not disarranged in the new line up of Mission changes; rather, you are being changed from Lothar of Siberia, to Lothar of York and with a chest of treasures to remember Urantia by.  Her Majesty as the Queen likes to be called, will always cherish your imagination of her as the triumph of the modern British Isles, but her work is also delicately personal and she lives day to day to end her days as monarch as she clearly understands, but she will finish it in a blaze of glory with your at her side briefly to make her understand that her Jesus and your Jesus will appear to you both if any meeting is assigned to both of you soon enough to count for her at all.

“I close with this announcement to all who listen to these doings:

“I am rescinding my decision not to work with Ron on a daily basis as he must learn from the Master and he does very well for reasons of State that are foretold to be among your historical treasures on the mansion worlds some day.   We will use Ron for all sorts of things, and while he loves the idea of epochal revelation, he also vastly enjoys government, and you will see a huge change in government soon enough.  We will use all of you in certain ways and I had Ron delete a full paragraph because he thought it too grand to mention him in context and asked to remove it too.  In any case the trial you must all assign to yourselves is to believe this is not the end but another beginning, and with that I say this:

“Tomorrow is the second day of June by your calendar and I will always use New York Time– please remember that when looking at calendar dates and issues.  I want you all to understand that Ron has forced work each day for five days that nearly kills him to complete but he must to feel worthy of owning a garden.  He does beautiful work when he can and yesterday he mulched for three hours before dying in his bed in deep sleep to replenish what it took out of him.  I say this: he asked me in prayer to grant him enough energy to make a dent in providing some beauty at his patio garden and he did splendidly.  He now reports being so sore in feet and shoulders he wishes to stay put for awhile today and this message should help him:

“I also state categorically that the Queen of England is aware of Ron’s rants over issues of State and she confidentally believes he is another Disraeli without giving him much more credit than that.  That is, until the intelligence report he sent our a couple weeks of ago showed her he was genuinely in contact with the Most Highs whom she subscribes to daily in her affairs with Parliament and she is a mighty voice to Teresa May, the Prime Minister whom Ron looks at with favor but is distressed with her style of politicking to get her work through the labyrinth of British politics when he completely enjoys to the point he can get a genuine view of them at home in an America that only sees itself in the news mirror.  You who read these long messages need to know that the Queen chortles as your views and knows darn well no one listens but the rank and file of those who subscribe to this list; however, the NSA reports briefly that you get your message across very well because people listen without commenting and laugh with you Ron on the shenanigans of your own government learning to take a swan dive into an empty pool of results internationally quite soon.  The Tariff deals are meant to firm up his base at home, but they bring disaster to the United States which you consider needs a disaster as good medicine to cure it of endless pandering to wealth.  You Ron are a poor man and while you play the game of bank accounts for the corporations, you also are losing the battle to win anything for yourself as the taxing situation will be dreadful unless your form a Trust for yourself called an Ending Trust which allows you full use of its funds but never gives back what it keeps for taxation.  That must be explained to you as millions becomes squeezed into little bottles of wait and see work from us and you are not going to place yourself well until this entire matter with the IRS is founded on the rights of Sovereignty to God first and that you do every day in your heart.  Now this:

“I am making you wealthy to begin with and you must husband it for now as there is every reason to believe your work is well paid for by corporations who need your insight into business and into the work of government.  You dislike thoroughly anything to do with taxation at high levels of competence and think that the President of the United States makes a grievous error in his attitude toward disclosure, and he does, but he has one thing going for him we must attribute to God the Father: Trump knows the United States is power hungry and a moneygrubber, but self worth is important to him and to you and you refuse to get down in the ditch in the courts to settle this between you and the State.  I therefore will offer our council and good will to clear this obstacle once and for all and that is for all who work directly with or for Ron in the near future.  And finally this:

“Look to the East Ron for cooler temperatures and a warning to humidity it has safe levels and unsafe levels and dew points in the mid 70's is harmful to everyone.  I am rescinding the Mid-Atlantic High Pressure system that dominates Urantia every year at this time and which Ron knows is responsible for drought and exhausting hear and desiccation of all plants regardless of how much you water them.  With this recision, the earth will rotate the same but daybreak comes clearer and better than usual for months to come, and then we tilt the axis to prevent further desiccation of these beautiful places of gardens of well tended lawns.  Be assured you must mow today, Ron. {ron: Moan!)  You are fully justified in hiring a lawn care center for awhile until this spring is done with your home.  I will resuscitate the high pressure system briefly to get people use to the idea it can reform, but for now it is a done deal.  Thank you.”

Ron Besser - Only Michael knows of my hatred for heat and drought and the killing off of plants and shrubs around my home recently.  When I see by satellite that high pressure form over the Atlantic we call the Bermuda High,  I know we are in for it again.  Because of it, today the dew point is now 75 percent and that feels like warm bath water when the temperature is also in the mid 80's.  One year it got so bad all the white pain trim on the house grew mildew and you have to scrub it off with Clorox and reams of paper towels because just rinsing it off the mildew still sticks in mold formation to the surface.  I had all the white trim repainted three years ago and then metal trim placed over it and that has saved me tons of work; however, a day like to today, mildew will take hold on the surfaces of the house itself and that is one mess to clean off stories high.  In any case Michael knows of my rants against that pressure system that gets so big and brawny it desiccates Georgia, burns up the Texas cities, and causes no small problem by directing hurricane up the eastern seaboard.  I place a bean sacrifice to the Gods for taking the bastard system down and letting my flowers go!  Thank you Michael!!!

END 
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

amethyst

• service is the currency of the universe
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 02, 2018, 01:36:54 AM »
WoW!  my Mac computer goes belly up for a couple of days and look at how much I missed.  It has taken me over an hour to read this thread and I will need to go over it much more to digest all that is here.  My beloved brothers and sisters,  we are a devoted and loving group standing at the ready to do God's Will, in spite of all of our uniqueness and individual quirks.  I feel our bond and know that all will work to the glory of God in spite of our inability to understand.  I guess that is why we are called Agondonders.
Amethyst
Blessings,
Amethyst
Ambynetty

kindred shall forever remain unbroken