Author Topic: Audio Transmission/ Another Change  (Read 162 times)

Lemuel

• The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
    • MSN Messenger - angelemuel@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Audio Transmission/ Another Change
« on: June 01, 2018, 05:57:28 AM »
Speaker: Beloved/Lemuel
Subject: Another Change
Place: Girona, Catalunya, Spain.
Date/ Time:  1st June 2018  11:45 Local  10:45 Z

https://app.box.com/s/j5m5jbx1vb8tr3jy6c906nre4rzgrmy2

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Audio Transmission/ Another Change
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2018, 10:57:47 AM »
Transcribed from Lemuel’s audio transmission

Another change

Beloved/Lemuel : Good morning every one, this is Lemuel. As you can hear I am in a countryside or we are in a countryside, my Beloved and I, in one of our favourite places. I must ask you to excuse my voice this morning, I feel a little weak this morning, that’s why I decided to come out and just have a little walk, get some fresh air and to be with nature.

I expect most of you have read the latest news from Ron about the changes that are to take place, so in a sense it is back to the drawing board again. But I only want to emphasize that no matter what happens or does not happen in the world outside it does not and should not affect your relationship with your Beloved Father Fragment.

This is the most important of all, of course, and in fact it simply means that we have to adapt to the changes again. That’s nothing new, is it ? We have had so many changes over the past several years, so this is just another one. In fact I find it very interesting, the going back to the old teaching method of the old system and now we have to re-match again.

Also it is very interesting to hear that Machiventa Melchizedek is to be our new Planetary Prince. Anyway, I am sure that there are some of you members that perhaps are so frustrated that you are inclined to throw in the towel and throw up your arms as well in despair, but I will ask you please don’t do that, because that means you allow your ego to knock you completely off center and remember your center is within yourself and the company of God, your Father Fragment.

So, don’t allow changes in the outer world to affect you so much that you want to give up and throw in the towel, please don’t do that, it is really not necessary. So, I repeat the most important for all of you, for all of us, is to remember that nothing, absolutely nothing, can come between you and your Beloved Thought Adjuster.

So, just remember that : nothing can come between you and your Thought Adjuster, you have just to remember that and be ever mindful of that. The outside affairs will just take care of themselves. Well, I don’t know if you can hear the birds, there are a nightingale and a wood-pecker.

Anyway, dear brothers and sisters, I know it is very different this morning, but it does not stop me from trying a transmission and talking to you all and this morning to bring a bit of the countryside to you. This is Lemuel and my Beloved signing off for this morning, and being a Friday I just want to wish you a very good weekend, enjoy yourself. Thank you all very much for listening. Bye-bye for now. Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2018, 11:04:09 AM »
Thank you Lemuel for your words of encouragement when there must be some frustrations lingering about, but as for my own concern, whether the Mission show up during my lifetime or not, I will be unwaring in my pledge to serve in any way it might be. Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

amethyst

• service is the currency of the universe
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2018, 12:14:04 AM »
Lemuel,
I have had computer problems for the past couple of days and this is this first opportunity to log in for a while so I have not yet had a chance to read of the latest changes, but your message is so important!  Nothing should ever take precedence over one's relationship with our very beloved Adjusters.  They are the link to all that is real and true and the only way to find the Father.  What a precious gift they are.

Now with that said, I guess I had better look through the forum and see what I have missed.
Get better and be strong and robust!  We need you.  Thank you so much.
Amethyst
Blessings,
Amethyst
Ambynetty

kindred shall forever remain unbroken