Author Topic: Audio Transmission/ Feeding the Soul  (Read 98 times)

Lemuel

• The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
    • MSN Messenger - angelemuel@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Audio Transmission/ Feeding the Soul
« on: June 03, 2018, 01:23:44 AM »
Speaker: Beloved/Lemuel
Subject: Feeding the Soul
Place: Girona, Catalunya, Spain.
Date/ Time:  3rd June 2018  07:23 Local  06:23 Z

https://app.box.com/s/q5lpm45yj13mawht8g7g8mq6zn92gdhw

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Audio Transmission/ Feeding the Soul
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2018, 02:35:53 AM »
Transcribed from Lemuel’s audio transmission

Feeding the Soul

Beloved/Lemuel : This morning we want to talk about « Feeding the Soul ». Members here on the forum, you are all aware after reading and becoming accustom and very familiar with the Urantia Book that the Soul needs to be fed, needs to grow, needs to become to mature to make the decision whether to proceed and continue with the ascension plan or not.

I want to say also that when and each and every time that you feed the Soul, not only does the Soul grow, but you are in fact also feeding the Supreme Being and this is something you have to keep in mind : the Supreme Being needs your spiritual experiences, the spiritual values of what you do in your life which not only feeds and brings your Soul to maturity, but also feeds the Supreme Being.

You have been told many times it is your heart that can receive the Soul’s impetus through your feelings and you have been told many times : think with your heart and not your mind. Use the power of your mind to put into effect the dictates of the heart.

Also, you know the Love, the Truth, the Beauty and the Goodness which are or should be the pillars of civilization where all peoples become God-minded in a distant future when this planet, now called Nystoria, proceeds to the state of Light and Life. All the inhabitants of the planet will be in state of grace, in that their Souls have matured and they have been so instrumental, in the experiental of the Supreme Being.

This is so very important, something that you need to keep in mind. So, I want to repeat again, each and everytime you display a thought of feeling and action of love, of concern for your fellow, brothers and sisters, a smile, a gesture, being kind to everyone as well as yourself. All these things feed your Soul and help it to grow to maturity and it also feed the Supreme Being.

Your Beloved Adjusters, as you know, are more active in the mind and your Thought Adjusters, as they are described, are always trying to so influence your thoughts in the right direction which is homeward, returning to Father, from whence you came.

Feeding the Soul and being the symptoms and impetus of your Beloved Thought Adjuster, when you are able to follow these things always, you are in fact in a state of grace, because this is true worship. Holding hands, as it were, with your Thought Adjuster and feeling and fulfulling the desires and the needs of your Soul, you are in a state of grace.

Dear brothers and sisters here, think of these words this morning because they are so very important. The feeding of the Soul is also feeding the Supreme Being. Is not that the most wonderful thought, how each and everyone of you can make such a magnificent contribution to the Supreme Being by feeding the Soul.

Thank you for listening, we bid you all a very good day. Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.