Author Topic: Audio Transmission/ DESTINY  (Read 88 times)

Lemuel

• The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
    • MSN Messenger - angelemuel@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Audio Transmission/ DESTINY
« on: June 05, 2018, 06:07:08 AM »
Speaker: Beloved/ Lemuel
Subject: DESTINY
Place: Girona, Catalunya, Spain.
Date/ Time: 5th June 2018  12:06 Local  11:06 Z

https://app.box.com/s/xch8xvfj70vo6ivc2gnr6cm9iwtsjarj

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Audio Transmission/ DESTINY
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2018, 11:38:31 AM »
Transcribed from Lemuel’s audio transmission

DESTINY

Beloved/Lemuel : Our talk this morning is entitled « Destiny ». This expect a question : how do we destine to be someone or to go somewhere or to do something. What destiny really means ? Well, you can also look at the same word as meaning your destination.

You all have a return ticket to Paradise, yes you all come from the Universe of Father, God, and you are destined to return to your Father God as a perfected human being. This is all that Father demands of you, to return to Father under your own free will as a perfected human being.

Yes, you can say that’s quite an old order and how that come about. For those of you who are already familiar with the Urantia Book you will know that from the moment of conception your personality was given to you by the Father of all.

While still in an embryonic form in your mother’s worm that personality began to grow and then later as a child, after making your first moral decision, you received your Beloved Father Fragment who also brought with him your Soul in an embryonic form. Also, you have your Spiritual Guides or Guardian Angels as they are sometime referred to, to help on your journey, your return journey to Paradise.

Well, think of it perhaps as a very long train journey, you got your return ticket and you start out on your life and then you come to the first stop where you are allowed to get off of course, and enjoy the sights, become familiar with wherever you are and wherever you meet and then you are invited to return to the train and continue your journey.

You have a saying : all roads lead to Rome. There are many trains and you can say that all the trains lead to Paradise. Well this is true but the choice is yours whether to remain on the train or whether to remain on one of the stops along the way.

There are many stops along the way and many of you get enamoured with certain places and you decide to stay there for a long time and perhaps may be you die and then when you are resurrected in the resurrection halls you will soon find out that you have not used your return ticket, there is still a long way to go on your journey and you have the choice whether to continue on the journey or whether to stay where you are.

By that I mean, your Soul who has to make this decision, hopefully by then, is quite mature based on experiences that you have had in different stations along the way where you stop off and experience nothing.

You all know because we talk about this many times before, your Soul needs to survive and the only thing that can help Him to survive is Love and the things that you have done throughout your train journey based on Love, Truth, Beauty and Goodness to all your fellow brothers and sisters.

You are indeed all incited to return to the Father of all, the Universal Father, as I mentioned before, under your own free will. It is up to you whether you want to return to Paradise or not, but there are many of you who choose not to return to Paradise, because in fact you are not qualified to return to Paradise, in the sense that your Soul has not experienced sufficient amount of love and compassion for your fellow brothers and sisters.

But nevertheless you will be allowed, for example to stay in your local universe for those of you who are more advanced further on your journey, you will be allowed to stay at the head-quarters of the Superuniverse, but those of you who are to fulfill to the end your return ticket to Paradise, you will indeed go on to your final destination and one day stand before the Father Almighty of all in Paradise.

So, the word « destiny » can have different interpretations : destiny and destination. All of you are on for the journey to Paradise, most of you are unconscious of that fact, but nevertheless you are on the train to return to Paradise and as I mentioned before you do stop along the way and enjoy the sights and get back on into the train. Well, your life is like that of course, you have many experiences, some very difficult, some enjoyable and some not very enjoyable, experiences that you never wish to repeat.

So, the word « destiny » does not necessarily mean that everything is planned for you at the beginning to the end, but everything has potential, everyone has the potential to return to Paradise but it is up to each and every individual to take advantage of all opportunities to realize each and every potential that you have been given.

So, dear brothers and sisters, destination and destiny depend entirely upon yourselves. You are all destined to return to Father and it is His wish that you all return to Him under your own freewill which will never be taken from you.

That is enough for this morning, think about your destiny, your final destination and enjoy and take advantage of every opportunity that comes your way to realize your full potential. Thank you very much for listening, I bid you a very good day. Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.