Author Topic: BOMBSHELL! Big GREAT News!  (Read 333 times)

waforbes100

• I love You, Universal FATHER!
    • View Profile
    • Email
BOMBSHELL! Big GREAT News!
« on: June 06, 2018, 12:06:22 AM »
Post removed as mandated!!
« Last Edit: June 06, 2018, 01:46:31 PM by waforbes100 »

overmind

• View Profile
    • Spirit-Self-Satisfaction
    • Email
Re: BOMBSHELL! Big GREAT News!
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2018, 12:25:11 AM »
It looks interesting. Any idea why Nebadonia is being called Christa Maya? I'm not familiar with that term.
I wanted to sail, so the universe built me a galleon.

waforbes100

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2018, 12:29:08 AM »
I don't know - however, some transmissions via Ron, regarding Her current new status, are corroborated by revelations in this update.

overmind

• View Profile
    • Spirit-Self-Satisfaction
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2018, 12:39:17 AM »
I'm open to spirits having a host of different names. I just haven't seen this one before, so I'm curious what the origin is.
I wanted to sail, so the universe built me a galleon.

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2018, 03:23:12 AM »
Christa Maya seems to be the name of Mother Spirit of Nebadon, well-known in the original Urantia book as Nebadonia and Lanandatia is the new name of the system formerly known as Satania. Very curious.I may be wrong. Domtia
« Last Edit: June 06, 2018, 03:32:06 AM by Clency »
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

Archeroptia

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2018, 10:12:12 AM »
New York 10:00
06/06/2018

Being open to new points of view will always be a benefit to the very expansion of the universe, even if it involves a clever race choosing to transfer their guilt to imaginary beings.

weydevu

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2018, 11:10:16 AM »
Hmmm, I like the titles of the different chapters and it appears to be very interesting. I'll hold off any statements or questions until I've had a chance to read it. Thanks Waforbes.

Domtia

Weydevu

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2018, 11:16:56 AM »
Dear List:

I see we have a new trial to understand this morning from our friend Walt.  The trial is subjective to an intellect we all refuse mostly when we get fed up with all that has happened and just when we thought we had a better play to be in, I come along and refute publishing it further.  The result is mayhem not Christa Maya.

I introduce to you Walt the man who wrote the Urantia Book as Editor in Chief and added the 6th epochal revelation Chairmanship of the Board, Mantutia Melchizedek, to another notch on his belt for us.  Mantutia Melchizedek:

MANTUTIA MELCHIZEDEK -
"Walt, we all feel you are doing very well and how you managed to get hold of a Midwayer who is as vexed as you are to take down this rouse is beyond me, and Ron recognized it immediately as fooling around with false or fake news to temper you into a better state of mind.  This happens psychologically anywhere in the universe when the minds of devoted followers go blank and in comes the mischief like this from you.  I think Ron needs a serious talk with all of you to instill in you that the latest crisis is not Lucifer but a mini rebellion on Panoptia just as we are getting ready to include that luckless planet in the Nystorian Magisterial Mission now completely withdrawn unless Ron can get his act together and make something swear sanity in the nation's capital.  I have concluded years of work on Urantia today and leave for Uversa for a small rest with my kind and take leave of this fantasy life some of you lead over issues we made plain are over with until somebody gets the District of Columbia back on board with their best intentions to help us out.

"Ron has fully and correctly determined none of this information coming out to us now as fortunate or unfortunate, but that it is truly a case of show me  'something' to hang our hat on at to its reality.  Your friend Ron caught hell this morning from Michael over this issue but he held fast to the point it was not a good idea to announce potentials as reality until one has the bird in their hand and again he is truly on the black list of Michael for disparaging such news at all.  Now you go and transmit a wayward Midwayer correctly but you opened the door to these shenanigans by being gullible enough to think the sixth epochal revelation is valid in such a short form?  Look at your list of contents and note how truly few chapters you write titles too when the coming sixth epochal revelation has 158 or 159 Chapters with titles and annotations itself and is published and waiting in a warehouse near you in serial format to keep its volume a secret to those caring for it on the floor.

"Now we must ally ourselves with Ron on this one and tell you to take it down, Walt.  He is not going to do it to you but you must remove it so as not to mislead other readers who take what we say worthwhile and then leave it alone for now.  I will leave for Uversa in a few days and when I come back in a week or so we will tend to the business of the sixth epochal revelation then.   Good day.  Mantutia."

MICHAEL OF NEBADON -
"Walt I never saw you do this before.  What possessed you to write on and on when you hardly ever bother?  Now we know you can transmit up a storm but it seems it has to be prudently done in your view before you accept the transmission as valid.  Ron saw through it at once because he has a practiced eye what is a good transmission and what is not.  I rescind Ron doing what he did yesterday but that at least has a solid reason for being done and excused entirely.  Now we see you pull a slipshod denunciation of the sixth epochal revelation by telling us it contains these Chapters on the Lucifer Rebellion, and some of it is trued but only one or two itemse since this Midwayer is now sitting in what Ron calls the "no no room," on Salvington for correction and resubmission to his work channel on high.  I am stricken with Ron enough lately to know the entire matter between all of you is slightly awry, but in respect to the sixth epochal revelation, you ain't seen nothin' yet when it comes to revelation and what is to be done.  I am holding that until we figure out how Ron got so much to do he dropped the ball not once but three times until he finally said enough is enough and threw us out the door to get some peace and quiet for a change.  We are back in spades this morning as he is just fine but still attempting to understand a Local Universe under seige from issues you know nothing about yet,  In any case, Walt take that post down and let this entire matter be finished and forgotten.  Michael of Nebadon."

"I rescind nothing more than do a double take by Ron and an awful wish to change things by Walt, and Walt must remove the post but let all else stand including this post from Ron to let people know where things truly stand.

"I am unconfused this morning as I have most of what I want now to move on as I need to and to let Ron and company sit on their duffs for a few more days.  I am sure we all see much better by this time next week when I can start issuing orders to move people and restructure some of what has been said so far, but we are never quite sure how Ron is doing as he is upset not with me but a structure that backfires in his face so often over issues that do not mean anything to him.  Facebook is quite sure he knows a great deal more than he lets on and will likely offer him a spot of his own for people to read or not.  I am Michael and wish you all a good day for now.  Michael."
END
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Archeroptia

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2018, 11:43:49 AM »
New York 06/06/2018
11:30

I must remind you all that, even more important than freedom of expression, is freedom of thought, even if a man owns a forum and has the freedom of expression to not partially or impartially agree with other visions, the dangerous natural error states that a never the man can control the thoughts of his fellow man.

After reading Ronald's feelings, I remind Ronald to try to brake his lobotomization if this is possible, so that people can expand their own individual visions.

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2018, 12:58:13 PM »
I pause a moment to address an aspect of yourself that comes across as a super individualist and you defend the need for personal innuendo when looking at thought statements at least on this site.

I am at a toss up pro or con as to whether you understand the purpose of the site which is first to understand why God prefers to work through settled missions, such as a Magisterial Mission we offer here; and second, to provide support if we can ever understand what that really means these days.  

Now why should admin stay clear of introducing restricted views of others who join the purpose of this site is beyond me, however, I am beginning to smell a rat that is all to familiar to me and which I react carefully but fully aware that you mean no real harm, but that you cannot discuss our purposes knowledgeably without having some knowledge of a text book we all know here and love to defend.

It is my preference you remain with us; however, why would I enjoy being picked on in your view of something unprincipled you seem to think me guilty of?  You have a dictionary mind and a lovely syntax but thoughts that do not support us but rather control us in your view of how God should approach a human world of untaught populations.  It is better to join us in our speculations than to offend our principles if you get my meaning.  I will wait for issues to develop too as we wish to develop a relationship and not an adversary.

Thank you
Ron Besser

MICHAEL OF NEBADON - "You Archeroptia are wise in your ways.  But you are also playing with fire too much to support your internal views that man is without God so long as God declares man indecent or crude or lost, but if man shows some spunk then the Father in particular waves his wand for better relationships between the divine and the souls of men and women who find the whole idea entertaining.  Ron is better positioned than most to provide insights into the Father-son relationship than you are even in spite of your immense effort to train yourself to study prophecy and the like as it seems to be all around people on this planet today,  I concur that view is correct and that is my own effort to let people know they are dealing, not with the supernatural, but with Spirit in its truest sense.  You are welcome here as Ron says but not at the expense of criticism which is unjustified and wrong.  We all watch this forum develop its obtuseness time to time but it never waivers from the purpose Ron outlined to you above.  And yes, you need that text book to explain what seems to be a deepening mystery on this planet as to just what our spiritual intentions are for mankind.  Good day, Michael of Nebadon, the Creator Son who Bestowed Himself as Jesus two thousand years ago plus. "
« Last Edit: June 06, 2018, 01:01:37 PM by Ron Besser »

roger krupa

• All I have learned is love, and love is all.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2018, 01:13:41 PM »
Although I am much interested in anything that discusses the Lucifer rebellion I want factual knowledge, and for that I will await the new revelation.  I don't own a Kindle anyway.  I am curious as to when and how the new books will be distributed.  Will it be available in pdf format as a free download?  I am committed to furthering my education and doing whatever I can to support this Mission.  I pray that the people who be in Washington can understand the situation well enough to be supportive of the Missions.

Domtia
If people acted like they were in heaven, we would have heaven on earth.

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: June 06, 2018, 01:45:36 PM »
Roger, here is Mantutia the Chief who brought us the new Book for your edification,, to speak to your questions:

MANTUTIA MELCHIZEDEK -
"I am indeed the Chief as I run the Second Revelatory Commission out of my pocket and briefcase these days and Ron smiles as he knows that this if you have no office.  I run it as a way to keep abreast of all who contribute to it and those who read it for errors and me for getting it in normal English syntax so you on earth can read it with little effort as well.

"We are not producing this book to read on line.  Ron has been told not to place it there.  No one else will attempt to do so because there is no way to copy the pages with a photocopier this time.  We have removed the sheen from the paper that makes it next to impossible to copy on a machine.  We do this to preserve the freshness of its approach to revelation and Ron has not seen any copy yet but will shortly as his birthday present this year is from us and a fresh copy of it will be on his table shortly. I any case no reading on line!  At least for a few years.

"Second, there will be a search software disk inside the book to search the text for changes and familiar old uses of the text to tell people what it is. 

"Third, the new book is called, "Nystoria: The Book of Revelation,"  and not as given by Walt who got hold of a naughty Midwayer. 

"Fourth, Roger, you do quite well with the old book and should learn it first before attempting to relearn what changes have occurred this time and we are sure you will enjoy the new soft wisely done cover of bright blue with twenty-four karat gold inlay in the letters of the Titel and on the back binding as well.

"I see Ron is the usual mess asking to have his initials on a little corner somewhere but he is full of pratt falls if he thinks we are going to print a revelation with the equivalent 'Kilroy was here' stuff.   In any case we leave the following information for all of you in the wrong category type post by telling you this:

a - no new book will celebrate the Lucifer Rebellion as Walt stated but it does contain about three hundred pages on the rebellion for your succinct pleasure to learn more about it;

b - the last of the Mohicans, Ron Besser, is mention laterally by noting we have one human on Urantia who fused without being taken up in the arms of fire and is alive and well on the planet;

c - the time for parody is over Ron and let this fly up your nose too:  no one may have a copy first unless they are on Ron's list he prepared back in October and November of 2017 with you all supplying your mailing addresses.  That is how the first fiver or six hundred books will be sent out and no one on Facebook is included at this point since they are such heinies over all of this.  I am glad Ron has a reaction to this yelling at me for using such terms.  In any case that should keep your up to date Roger and distribution is scheduled for July something now but Ron has his copy soon and he is allowed to photograph it for you too.

"I am Mantutia and I wish you a good day. "
END

Archeroptia

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 06, 2018, 01:46:01 PM »
New York 13:30

06/06/2018

I AM - There is not much comment on your visions / feelings this time Ronald. Except for the fact of your request of thanks to Waforbes100 not here in the forum, but in your thoughts.

waforbes100

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: June 06, 2018, 01:56:09 PM »
MICHAEL OF NEBADON -
"...In any case, Walt take that post down and let this entire matter be finished and forgotten.  Michael of Nebadon."

@Dear Ron: I deleted my original post here as soon as I read the imperative (quoted above) to do so. I spared no time logging in and deleting. Yes: I promptly did it.

All Love & Gratitude,
Walt

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: June 06, 2018, 02:10:02 PM »
Thanks Walt, you must believe this can happen and does quite often to all of us in our enthusiasm.  I had it happen many years ago and I still rue the day I let it go without looking at it carefully.

Now what this proves to me is you are silver and gold under that stuffy belief of yours you are not a transmitter,  This clearly proves you have the machinery and the will to do it when properly moved.  The silver lining is you transmitted correctly and with minimum error too.  That Midwayer is known not to us but is working with the old group 1111 and now finds himself wondering why he did what he did but it seems celestials too can get fed up and punt without the football in hand.   The result is a no play and a bad play but your heard him correctly.   Look to yourself Walt to make a splash of news soon as well, as you will be prompted to write down a good sized message and that will your day up really well for what is to come.  Thank you for your prompt response and doing as you said you would.   Ron