Author Topic: Audio Transmission/ THE OBSERVERS  (Read 249 times)

Lemuel

• The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
    • MSN Messenger - angelemuel@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Audio Transmission/ THE OBSERVERS
« on: June 06, 2018, 05:37:57 AM »
Speaker: Beloved/ Lemuel
Subject: THE OBSERVERS
Place: Girona, Catalunya, Spain.
Date/ Time: 6th June 2018  11:37 Local  10:37 Z

https://app.box.com/s/9ik1agwp24ytson29kt5yr55rabttr8r

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Audio Transmission/ THE OBSERVERS
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2018, 07:34:24 AM »
Transcribed from Lemuel’s transmission

The Observers

Beloved/Lemuel : As you can hear, I am in a countryside again, I just cannot stay in-doors on a beautiful morning like this, here in Girona, I am so very fortunate, so blessed to be able to jump into the car and within ten minutes I am surrounded by our wonderful, beautiful Mother Nature.

Well, this morning I would like to talk about something that really intrigue to me. Many years ago, it was way back in 1967 when I was initiated into the spiritual brotherhood fifty-one years ago and during the early months and years when one was learning to go inside and just to allow whatever happens and whatever you think, etc..

I became aware that, as you know yourselves for example you wake up in the morning, immediately your thoughts run wild and I said to myself many times : here we go again. Your thoughts on non-stopped, all scrambled, not making any sense whatsoever and I came to understand that these thoughts come from your subconscious mind.

It is like opening a pandora’s box, except that this pandora’s box just open by itself and so all these thoughts come out, not making any sense, not connected in anyway, totally scrambled. You can be thinking one second of something that happened fifty years ago and the next second you are wondering what to prepare for supper to-night.

Well, I am sure you know what I am talking about and so you become aware of this and you observe these thoughts instead of just living your thoughts. This is a big step forward, at least you are now in a position of being an observer of your thoughts.

Now, I am sure, you are all aware when you try to go to stillness you have this problem of your thoughts and so the only thing to do is nothing, just do not zoom on in any particular thought because in fact that feeds them and they come to the surface and then you have a all chain of events.

So, just remain calm and quiet and ignore them, just quietly observe them and then they will soon get less and less, and you discover that you do not think of anything in particular and this is a great step forward.

Well, of course, the next step is to realize that you are observer itself is being observed, that is to say, if I can use my favourite analogy again, I am sure, you are all aware of, when I say that your physical body is a car and the chauffeur is the ego and sitting in the backseat is your Beloved Father Fragment, your Thought Adjuster with your Soul.

Obviously, your ego is capable of thinking all sorts of things and when it discovers that it can observe the thoughts, fine, that is tremendous, but then who is it that is observing the ego observing his own thoughts.

Of course, it is a mixture of the soul and your Beloved Thought Adjuster, sitting in the backseat. This depends largely, of course, on the maturity of the Soul. As you know, because I said it many times, it is your heart center that the Soul is able to influence you and it is from the higher mind that your Beloved Thought Adjuster influences you.

So, between the two of them, your mind and your heart is influenced and so when you went into stillness and you let your scrambled thoughts just settle down and die and you become aware that you just observe them and that you are not zooming on them then you become aware of something else.

This, in fact, can be an awareness of your own Soul or Thought Adjuster. I say this because it is almost impossible to differentiate between an influence from your very own soul or your Thought Adjuster, of course it does not really matter, the point being that you become aware that you are being observed and the observer is being observed.

From my own experience now, I know that I don’t have to think about it, because it is counter-productive, it is the ego. You just let it be and become aware that you are being observed and that my dear brother and sisters is your own Beloved Thought Adjuster or your own Soul, so when you think about it who is observing the observer.

Well, now you know. I wonder if you can hear, I am in the countryside and all of a sudden we are having a little shower. What started out to be a beautiful morning has suddenly turned into a little shower. That’s enough for this morning, thank you very much for listening and I wish you all a very good day. Domtia

Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2018, 01:25:19 PM »
Lemuel, that was really a lovely tape with so much heart today,  I loved the sound of the little shower on the tape as I could hear it perfectly well and it reminds me of our own weather which is doing some of the same things with blue sky and then a little shower pops up hardly making it wet but addiving spicey variety as a surprise to those of us caught in it.  Do take care Lemuel; I hear you working so hard and pray you are making progress and will gain some of that weight Michael wants you to for good.  The tape on this subject was superb and fresh with an approach that is so human sized and comfortable for a change.  My blessings to you!  Ron

MICHAEL OF NEBADON - "Lemuel you are growing by leaps and bounds and you ought to take leave of your morning work just brielfy to go sit down on your bench and listen to the birds.  Ron does and knows a name or two of what he hears.  Your countryside in Gerona is almost identical with the countryside in York much to Ron's great surprise.  He listens for traffic and the birds and this morning the little shsssh of the shower that passed you by.  I am your Creator Son and you are making great progress spiritually as you are so glad to be alive in the flesh again and as Ron says to me:  where else?  I tell him there are lots of other places but he insists that you two have a command performance before the Father as you have both been through such heart aches and pains and yes near death for Ron on several occasions, that you want to finish your life in the flesh done properly and well.  I will see to it I promise even though it places a load of concern on both of you in your minds these days.   You have hardly gained any weight and remember you must reach 145 pounds of weight before we agree to bring you to York as you need that extra storage to withstand the stress of change for you.  I am Michael and wish you a happy day."

MOTHER SPIRIT -
"You Lemuel are starting a nasty habit of taking pills without eating first.  You will make yourself sick if you keep it up.  Take at least a doughnut or sweet bread first and then put your medication to work.  Ron cannot take a pill without eating first as it makes him sick to do so.  Your systems are similar in that they are the old fashion body type no longer used on Urantia since the 1980's and Ron laments the change as he sees the change and wonders where the fun went too.  In any case use your stomach better if you would please at least for your old momma.  I am Mother Spirit and wish you a good day."
END
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

jlivengood

• "Make it so, Number One." Capt. Jean-Luc Picard
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2018, 01:49:41 PM »
Lemuel, all of your transmissions are gems of enlightenment and clear writing, but I found this one particularly moving in that it reminded me to appreciate our evolving souls as entities in their own right.
I call mine "Hamish" but I often forget to acknowledge him as an individual entity; someone else to commune with. And I agree that there's no point in trying to ascertain whether a specific insight or impulse comes from Casper (TA) or Hamish. Our TAs coordinate everything anyway.

Thanks, sir, and be well. Jim
"Don't forget that Jesus never was elected; still we remember His name . . . "
David Amram (composer) "Message to the Politicians of the World"

amethyst

• service is the currency of the universe
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2018, 09:33:58 PM »
Lemeul and Ron,
I have to take a medication at night that is particularly hard on my stomach, so for a few years now I always drink an Ensure or Glucerna or some other nutritious  drink that provides not only a coating to protect my stomach, but also gives me protein and some vitamins.  Just some food for thought. Pun intended. :)
Blessings,
Amethyst
Ambynetty

kindred shall forever remain unbroken

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2018, 10:21:00 PM »
I take Glucerna too.  It is my insurance policy when my diet goes off where I either do not eat or I eat lightly that day and it is great to maintain weight too.   Some people use it to lose weight because you can skip meals and take Glucerna in place of them or as a snack so you do not eat too much during  regular meal.  However if you take a Glucerna a couple times a day with your normal meals it will firm you up quite well.  I was diabetic about ten years ago but knocked it out on my own by strict regimen of no sugars and carbohydrates, period.  I did cook protein in butter now and then to provide the body some oils but only once a day with that,   That is when I started my Glucerna routine which has some carbs in it but not enough to put red flags up when diabetic.  Gluerna is put out by Abbott Labs and is expensive I think but I have hard time giving it up as it does a good job from me getting highs and lows of blood sugar too which I am prone to but increasingly less and less as I transfer from the human circulation style to the first phase morontial style which what we all get when we first go over after natural death in the flesh.   Ron
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania