Author Topic: Happy Birthday/ Gift of Nystoria Book  (Read 630 times)

LarryG

Happy Birthday/ Gift of Nystoria Book
« on: June 09, 2018, 08:23:44 AM »
If memory serves, somewhat well, I wish Ron a Happy Birthday and think that Michael and Mantutia  presenting the first copy of the  new Nystoria Book of Revelation would be the most perfect and appropriate  of gifts and a completion of his transition.    Happy Birthday, Ron...May it be so!

( And a Happy Birthday to the Queen!)
« Last Edit: June 09, 2018, 04:35:28 PM by LarryG »

Pliktarious

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Haqppy Birthday/ Gift of Nystoria Book
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2018, 08:32:03 AM »
Happy birthday Ron,and I hope you don`t have to many aches and pains today.

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2018, 08:49:21 AM »
At least a photo of the « Nystoria : The book of Revelation » would have been a welcome gift for Ron’s anniversary, but in my own view, with the many changes underway, there is a thin chance it happens now. For my part,  what I can wish Ron for his anniversary is that he ends up with all these pains once and for all. Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

vargasnunezj (TA Veyoptia)

• TA Veyoptia-9-III(Pre'Msha)
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2018, 08:54:46 AM »
Have a blessed birthday brother Ron!! On this special day I pray for the continued success of the Miissions with your heartfelt and dedicated leadership!! Bless you and thank you for your guidance!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

José L, Vargas Núñez

José L. Vargas Núñez (TA Veyoptia-9-III) (Pre'Msha)

newstarsaphire

• Today is a "present" open and enjoy!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2018, 12:05:26 PM »
Ron Besser -  Happy Birthday,  feliz cumpleaños, Bon anniversaire
Time is a currency we can use to invest in our eternal future. 
The riches of the possible are never fully mined.

gitz

• Steven's Law: God never made one of anything!
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2018, 12:43:38 PM »
Happy 76, Mr. Trombone.  If the Nystoria: Book of Revelation is not gifted to you today your birthday, then I will send to you a T-Bone via UPS and you can sound the Bone every hour until the Book arrives.  That ought to speed it up. 

I pray that your transition is near completed today.            Steve.

Sharon

• The oxen are slow but the earth is patient.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2018, 03:21:00 PM »
Indeed! Wishing you a Happy Birthday, Ron. May you and your many friends -- both here and not here -- celebrate "your" day both in good health and with good humour.

roger krupa

• All I have learned is love, and love is all.
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Happy Birthday/ Gift of Nystoria Book
« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2018, 10:53:18 PM »
Happy birthday Ron.  Keep up the good work.  We are all grateful for what you do for our world and beyond.

Domtia
If people treated each other as they would like to be treated we would have heaven on earth.

niant2

« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2018, 12:04:43 AM »

Hi Ron, happy birthday by the way!!!
I received this tonight in my email,..., I'm confused and I would like to know what you think about this!!!
[font=Times New Roman","serif] [/font]
« …Ronald Besser
Archeroptia@gmail.com
Aujourd’hui, 18:36Vous
Antonio. I AM Archeroptia. Do not be discouraged by hypothetical magisterial missions, which Ronald defends. In the sense of the offenses that Ronald makes to you and several others. You were born, soon born with your creative-talents to live and transmit, trust you in the first place.

May the Father be at the center of your thoughts… »

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2018, 01:03:21 AM »
I thank everyone of you for being so kind enough to greet my birthday like I do:  Hello another year old and glad to have made it this far!  Otherwise they come and go so fast I am not sure they stay long enough for realize how much of my life is already gone and how little is left if I were happily done as a human being on the Planet of the Cross.  Strange though, in the past few days I have felt decrepit and left out in spite of hopeful messages coming to me and I can only conclude there will be one heck of a change of status for Urantia/Nystoria, in a few weeks or days.  I can never quite figure time or just what at any recent moment looking at what is occurring for us and to us at this moment in time.

Niant2 I cannot unconfuse you.  That nasty piece of work who contacted you in email wants you to join his side and wail the dickens out of me because he thinks I am misleading you.  If I am then you make your own mind up as I cannot tell you what to think ever.  Archeropolis is after not blood or money but to derail the idea of any Magisterial Mission being possible, much less doable because I support it.  You certainly can make your own mind up about how I wish to be seen and that is always in full support of our Paradise Magisterial Sons, Michael of Nebadon, Mother Spirit, and all staff who stand with Him and Us and Me to get this thing done and right.  Ridicule will always be present for people who have little care except they want to call the work for you to do and not those who see otherwise to this dream for God on earth again.  I stand four square for what God wishes to do and support it as best I can.  Otherwise it is up to your to decide who is right or which side to take on this battle of wits.  Come hell or high water  I think Paradise will win and let the rest sink out of sight.

Ron 
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

niant2

« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2018, 01:16:41 AM »

Thank you very much for your reply Ron,..., I simply dream of the "Magisterial Mission" take shape and thus become visible to the people of the world, ..., it is my deepest desire, ... and this hoping to do "The will of the father"

TrinitiLuv

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: June 10, 2018, 04:09:59 AM »
Good morning Ron!  Seems like there has been such a passel of glowing words of well wishing, happy birthdays, blessed days of birth rememberance, so that I'm taxing my cranial widgets in search of words which might touch your heart.  Thus far I'm not being entirely successful -- sooo -- I'm just going to plagiarize those wonderful words of wellwishing uttered  by others and combine them all in into one that I'll lay loose claim to as my own.  This done of course with the presumed blessing of those concerned (please forgive if I appear too lazy to open my dictionary, but I'm not in the best physical state at the moment.)  Feel kind of like Hanibal's elephant train all stomped over me; those big Indian elephants, not the Thai pygmys....Looking to a better day tomorrow....So, Ron, be blessed by the Father and do those things that make you feel good and are pleasing to  you..  I ask the Father and Michael of Nebadon to share in this celebration of your special day.....Ron, I'm still here, though not writing much, totally devoted to fulfilling the will of our Father.....Birthdays do not mean such a special time to me.  It was several years ago that I decided I would have no more birthdays, reasoning that I would continue as a youngster -- in spirit at least.  However, fate appears to have not shared my thinking (this is in gest, of course).  ....I add a few more words to tell you that I'm still an active forumite.  I still read the UB every day for 2 - 3 hours, try to read everything posted on the forum, and I meditate and go into stillness regularly, but still am unable to receive/transmit, but lately I am receiving images of all kinds, there are people, land/cityscapes, actions happening with automobiles/airplanes and other vehicles.  I add this in hope that you may be able to tell me if this might be associated with receiving/transmitting.  I hope that you can find a few words to share with me.  Would be more than grateful.
TrinitiLuv //  Ray Borden //  WashingtonDC Metro Area// 10Jun2018 ca 3:55amEDT // USA
« Last Edit: June 10, 2018, 11:25:54 AM by TrinitiLuv »

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: June 10, 2018, 09:11:47 AM »
Thanks to all who have kind words for an old geezer and I hope I may continue to serve as long as the good Lord makes it possible.

TrinitiLuv, Let me comment on your recent ability to get so many pictures.  I have this too and they go with commentary I hear but you do not.  They are not accidental receptions you get, but are a prelude to a much fuller exercise in more detailed pictures and even remote viewing.  They have not given that to me at all, but I am listening the Mother Spirit tell me about you and what your mind's interest is in so many pictures you seem to enjoy too.  I see them all the time and I can enjoy humor over them many times.  But they are telling me  you are practicing to actually see remote occurrences and to report back to your Melchizedek Supervisor what you observed, when, and in some cases, why?    I cannot tell you if there is actual transmission involved in any of this as the experiment with you has more or less just begun and so you will have to learn as they introduce more to you to do.  I am very happy for you and this development for you are the first one I ever met who will have this ability to see events at distant places.  Here is the Creator Son to speak to you:

MICHAEL OF NEBADON -
"Ron is correct TrinitiLuv and he is quite sure you already have the ability to transmit but your Adjuster blocks them from being spoken mostly because of your frail health.  Ron also has frail health these days but he practices every day for at least three hours and never misses the appointment unless he has an appointment of his own to take care of that day.

"If you would but sit down everyday after you are wide awake and attempt a transmission every day it will happen.  But on again and off again will prevent it from happening as your Adjuster tells us you are quixotic you yourself never know when to attempt a transmission.  Spend at least ten minutes a day to learn the habit, use automatic writing to begin until you are used to typing it as you hear it, and then submit to Ron or the list what you get.  We need dependable transmitters still quite badly and Ron will help you out with pointers.  He has me to tell him where the spirit connection is or is not working and why.  Good day.  Michael."

END
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

TrinitiLuv

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: June 10, 2018, 12:37:55 PM »
Father Michael and Ron - most humble thanks and gobs of gratitude for welcome words.  Regarding remote viewing:  I once had a burning desire to be able to do remote viewing - have several books on this subject, am on email list for remote viewers and maintain an acute and continuing  interest in the Far Sight Institute in Atlanta, Georgia (USA), an institution founded by Cortney __________? (full name and spelling escapes me for the moment) a young army officer who was a lead person in military application (PS Warriors) of remote viewing.  Those who know little or nothing about Remote viewing would be absolutely astounded to learn of some successes of this technique......One example that comes to mind (has been published in news media) is the multi-viewer tasking of the burning oil wells in, I think, Kuwait during the time of Sadam Houssein's Iraqi war escapades.  Remote viewers all had been assigned the same task and none of them knew that all the others had the same task.......All viewers are said to show results of shiny, silvery cannisters partially buried in the sand near the well head of the massively burning oil wells.  The cannisters showed what appeared to be white, misty smoke spewing from the cannisters so as to facilitate emanant  (?maybe gas or chemical agent)? mixture into the hugely billowing plumes of black smoke emanating from the burning oil wells......This should provide a clue to curious ones as to the potential for this technique.....I'm grateful for the words of advice, Michael and Ron,  and I will put forth greater effort to develop what you believe to be potential in my case.  Your words were most welcome and heart-warming for one who is mostly alone and pretty much confined to my home......Still drive a small bit - only few moments from my residence......A militating factor that I live with is that my wife is one who loves Jesus and our Universal Father more than life itself, but she does not believe one iota of UB things that I try to tell her.  And, just as has happened with you, Ron, I've had disastrous experiences trying to discuss the UB  with devout Christians, some of whom almost assumed an attack mode with me as the target .....Time will tell, I'm sure, but for now the road has been and is now lined with pitstops for the lonely.....One last small aside, Ron:  I think I'm aware of what the surprise happening will be.  Bear in mind, if you will, my background, of which you are somewhat aware, I have been an assiduous student and researcher into the march of the New World Order and attendant aspects for probably about 33 or 35 years now.  If you have interest and would care to receive one email writing that I recently received, I would be pleased to forward it to your private email.  Oceans of love and hugs to all who read this -- and, also to those out there in the void who know nothing about the UB or this forum site.  Domtia! (in big letters)
TrinitiLuv //  Ray Borden //  Washington DC Metro Area // 10Jun2018 // ca 12:18pm EDT // USA
« Last Edit: June 10, 2018, 12:42:12 PM by TrinitiLuv »

weydevu

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: June 11, 2018, 10:41:55 AM »
That man's name is Courtney Brown, Ph. D.

Weydevu