Author Topic: New Planetary Prince Califax- Gaia Becomes Panoptia for now - Scion&Prion Report  (Read 1202 times)

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Speakers: Michael of Nebadon, Gaia, Prion, Scion, and Candafore, Califax
T/R: Ron Besser
Subject: Planetary Supreme To Be Dedicated to Panoptia; Magisterial Bestowal Sons Report
York, Pa, 15:00 Local Time
February 16, 2017

This is Michael and we wish to state that the last time we used this monitor on our progress she was unavailable to finish it.  Gaia wishes to make a further statement regarding her role in the Magisterial Mission.

Gaia - “I am Gaia, and I wish to speak to my role in the Magisterial Mission on Urantia.  We are pleased to announce that the trial of the Lucifer Rebellion is completely finished and that it is final in the sense of the abolishment of the personalities you and I identified as Lucifer and Caligastia.  Lucifer died by his won hand as well not more than three months ago, and int finding cause for his death, it has been ruled a psychic suicide by the Ancients of Days Court.

“In looking at the affair from a Deity perspective, we find that Lucifer killed himself by his own hand as well.  Caligastia reaped the reward of death by his own confession he did wrong and that he had no choice but to stand by his decision to default as he did becuse he considered it, not right, but essentially a situation where he had no choice but to rebel.  He had asked for clemency, and it was denied to him.  He had asked for restatement as a Planetary Prince elsewhere and was denied that by Michael himself.  But in all cases the rulers of the worst rebellion ever to occur in time, is over and done with for good now.

“I am Gaia, and thank you ron for stopping this before I blundered into silence over misstatements you know better are not true.  That saves us a lot of time and trouble and I work this better by letting all know that the Planetary Supreme for Urantia is being assigned to the sister planet of Panoptia for a millennium.  You ask the right question: I am to see to it that Panoptia learns its manners too before high Deity and Michael has directed me to Panoptia to get that work done.  Urantia will not have a Planetary Supreme until this work of Magisterial Mission(s) are done on its surface and that Ron himself is addressing the problem of the Supreme by being the first person as a human to relieve my work by his own view of thought to address the Planetary Supreme at his own conclusion of life in the flesh on the planet as an Apostle to Jesus and as an Apostle to sum up his knowing the work of the divine to be useful to his own soul and hence to the Planetary Supreme. 
Therefore, I now arrange to remove myself as the Planetary Supreme of Urantia and bend my knee before Father, and castigate my choice to absent myself from Urantia in order to pretend I had nothing to do with the rebellion.  I had nothing to do with the rebellion, but I let it carry on far too long before returning and ordering all of my children to fall no more before Satan and others of the rebellion on pain of reprimand from me, Urantia, the Planetary Supreme.

The Panoptia Planetary Prince, Lanaforge: “I am not the Planetary Prince of Panoptia for the duration of the return of Jesus on Urantia, as I was the System Sovereign when Jesus was the Bestowal Son to Urantia in the first century AD, by the present Urantian calendar.   That will change this time as Lanaforge is my true Lanonadek name but on Panoptia I will be known as Candafore, and Candafore will lead the Panoptians into Light and Life and Margul will make that transition for Urantia, but I alone will ask the Magisterial Son, Serara to come to Panoptia to lead us into Light and Life.  Good day.”

Michael of Nebadon - “Now that we have Candafore placed and understood, we now turn to the Planetary Prince on Urantia, which is a title I now hold no more.  The title of Planetary Prince on Urantia is now held by Califax, a Father-hewn individual from Uversa who will serve on Urantia as Planetary Prince until the Paradise Father excuses Him for other duties in the Orvonton galaxy.”

“I also wish to say to Ron that you guessed correctly that Califax could not become a permanent Planetary Prince. Due to his rank, but that he can hold any duty in the administration of the local universe or any universe for that matter. [I do understand Michael since he is Father and cannot be reduced in degree but may serve as anything that is created in time as Father.] As Michael I add to that, as Califax is Father, which you said and implied he is the Father, but I must make sure that all who read this understand that Califax is from the Uversa Stellum, and as such is Father in a form.  Califax helps Nebadon out by assisting while we search for the essential Planetary Prince.  Ron laughs because his soul keeps pushing to think of such high administrative assignments in many ways that is not for him to look at.  Nonetheless there are places Ron could already serve under my command but he must be trained much more for even those posts some day.

“In concluding this piece, realize we are making great headway with the Magisterial Mission, and that Ron understands much of it.  But he is also a child that our Magisterial Bestowal Sons take great advantage of frequently to see how he handles one problem or the other they face in their tender years of 14 (Prion) and 12 (Scion).  Those children are kept at great length to Ron as they are truly meant to serve God and not Ron’s whims for fun and play for adolescents.  Ron will right the ways for all when he becomes the experimental Apostle of Selection as he is now called.  Prion wishes to comment:

Prion (Bestowal Son One as a Magisterial Son on his sixth Bestowal to earn his degree in the Council of Magisterial Sons who advise the corp of Magisterial Sons on Paradise concerning their bestowals to come.]        “I am a Bestowal Son of my own nature and degree and I am made well most often by the antics of Ron when he hits a snag to get things done as he knows they must be done.  I carry the benediction of Paradise that no one may say high to me I do not request to say high to me, and I request Ron Besser to say hi to me as often as he can spell the word “hi.”    In any case he gives me wide berth because his is so old and we are so young.  Be assured this is the first and last time I Prion ever attempt this stunt as a Bestowal Son, on an evolutionary planet as it is so difficult to understand even when a human has it right.  I leave now so Scion can speak now.”

Scion - (Bestowal Son Two as a magisterial Son on his fifth Bestowal on an evolutionary planet and I agree with my friend, Prion, that the House that Jack built on Urantia is ultra confusing and I agree with Prion, even when you have it right as for a decision or choice, you cannot always tell it is consonant with the Father’s will.  I am Scion, and I wish we had a Ron up here in la la land as there is so little direction in the middle areas of Urantia where there is supposed to be great wisdom stored from planetary experience, that there is next to none, and Ron fills in in a lot of places that really help to see clearly what is what.  Do not be flattered Ron, because it also rejects so much of your views it cannot be scanned with true fidelity every time.  Good day.”

Michael of Nebadon - “For those of you who take great heart at seeing their unusual plans go well for the Magisterial Mission, recognize Ron has little to say to you in those plans as they are uniquely yours to consider his plans which are excellent and control most of the sector Scion refers to as the Book of Life on Urantia for this time in its history.”

“Prion will graduate local schooling for now and become a ward of the Most Highs as Ron still is and there they may meet together for putting their heads to together where Prion would like to go in schooling on Urantia.  Ron admits he is not the best for this but also feels he knows something about schooling that is hard to find where a Magisterial Bestowal Son might find interest.  On the other hand Scion still has a full year and one half before he becomes a ward of the Most Highs and schooling and I hear Ron think, ‘maybe they will have improvements in selection by that time and it will easier to select a higher school of learning than we now have on the surface of this planet.’  Nonetheless we expect that Ron will form a wonderful bond with these youngsters.

Michael of Nebadon - “I am Michael and we close today’s session with others and wish all a good day. Michael.”

END
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

ASSALE

• Thanks for the Spirit
    • View Profile
Thank you all, now I expect ron to be give us a certificate of attendance, because what we've been learning on this site is unique.

Father Michael, I would like (with your persmission) to intensify my night visions of the 4% area on Peripheral Paradise devoted to your training , the training of the Creator Sons. I'll shortly (in just a few days from now) post another trailer entitled: "The Training Show of the Michaels".

Dorian and Clency, you'll enjoy the trailer, should you only imagine the impact of the Trailers on African populations!

Father, thank You for what You did for me yesterday Thursday (You and I know of what I'm talking), I'm still in the flesh and things are sometimes not easy for me in Africa , my unconditional faith in you is paying and I'll continue my mission, that of Marketing Paradise Trinity and Administration worldwide under any circmstances. I would like another trip on Paradise these days, I would like to know more about the Urbanization plan of the Isle of Paradise, I would just like to see how the eternal buildings and various constructions were put in place, just the residence area for Super Universe 7 glorified Mortals for your Paradise Files purpose.

Please Divine Dad, I would like to have a whole picture of Neither Paradise where the Ultimatons nuclear plants are based and how the Unqualified Absolute operates. Please provide details.

I love you Dad, even though You will always be the first to love us. I love You Father,  it is so wonderful to be alive in Your Divine glory. Thank You, thank You, thank You Dad.

Dorian of mine, as you can see, 400 billions of spermatozoids competed, and I won the battle, you too, that of becoming a superb human being, one out of 400 billions!!!

O Divine Dad, thank You for inserting me in your eternal ascension plan. Ron, Michael, Califax, Gaia, Scion and Prion, Lanaforge, carry on the good job and be all successful now and forever.

Your African boy, ready for the show.

Ron, Ron, Ron, congratulations, what a bright teacher, shine and shed your light on all of us. Bring the food as usual, bring it, bring it now. Thank you Ron.

Assaley
« Last Edit: February 16, 2017, 07:07:02 PM by ASSALE »
Thank you for the Classroom of the Spirit.

Dorian

Thank you Ron for another fantastically interesting post.  Wow!!  You are a plethora of wonderful knowledge.  It is so interesting to read and follow along as our celestial family fills us in on what is happening.  Thank you so much for sharing.  I have to bet your eyes are watering just from the constant glare of the screen as you type.  I can almost picture you doing so.  Thank you, thank you.
Assale, thank you for the heads up.  I look forward to your next trailer.  I know it will be as good or better, if that is possible than the first.
You are much loved buddy, just keep up the good work.
You and Ron are just great guys whom we love to follow on this learning journey.
Dorian
Domtia

overmind

• View Profile
    • Spirit-Self-Satisfaction
    • Email
This was kind of confusing. What is described below clearly happened many years ago:
We are pleased to announce that the trial of the Lucifer Rebellion is completely finished and that it is final in the sense of the abolishment of the personalities you and I identified as Lucifer and Caligastia.  Lucifer died by his won hand as well not more than three months ago, and int finding cause for his death, it has been ruled a psychic suicide by the Ancients of Days Court.

“In looking at the affair from a Deity perspective, we find that Lucifer killed himself by his own hand as well.  Caligastia reaped the reward of death by his own confession he did wrong and that he had no choice but to stand by his decision to default as he did becuse he considered it, not right, but essentially a situation where he had no choice but to rebel.  He had asked for clemency, and it was denied to him.  He had asked for restatement as a Planetary Prince elsewhere and was denied that by Michael himself.  But in all cases the rulers of the worst rebellion ever to occur in time, is over and done with for good now.
It seems like this is then invalidated by the next statement:
I am Gaia, and thank you ron for stopping this before I blundered into silence over misstatements you know better are not true.
So if misstatements are being acknowledged, why are they being included?
I wanted to sail, so the universe built me a galleon.