Author Topic: Urantia Planetary Supreme  (Read 725 times)

Lemuel

• The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
    • MSN Messenger - angelemuel@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Urantia Planetary Supreme
« on: February 19, 2017, 12:52:32 PM »
Hello to you all.   What follows is part of a personal e-mail I sent to Ron Besser this morning and he is happy for me to post it:
" On entering the stillness, before I retired last night, about 11:00 pm, I became aware of a "presence" that quickly filled my head
with such a powerful warmth, my head was reeling. It was Urantia, our beloved Planetary Supreme who came to visit with me. I
had the honour of receiving her once before. She said She was happy to be returning to Urantia, the planet that bears her name and
went on to say that She hoped her children never felt that they had been abandoned. She would never abandon her children but the 
situation that existed at the time of the Rebellion, put her in dire straights, as it were!  Urantia decided that the best way to assist
Michael in dealing with the Rebellion was to vacate the planet and leave it to Him. But it was unknown to her at the time that the
Supreme Being along with the Ancients of Days were already addressing the situation and planning their course of action. Had 
She been fully aware of this She would not have left, but for obvious reasons the plans were secret and nobody else knew.

After She left I was quite overcome with emotion. Being a man I will never know what it would be like to leave ones children
behind in some place, for whatever the reason, But I am a father and I know it would tare my heart apart.  I can only end this by
saying that I am so overwhelmed by Her visit and that I am so very, very happy for Urantia┬┤s return.  I feel sure you are too!
Lemuel

Dorian

Re: Urantia Planetary Supreme
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2017, 09:16:58 PM »
Thank you so much Brother Lemuel for sharing your experience with all of us.  You are a blessing to this forum and I look forward to the day when I am contacted by my Adjuster and enjoy such warmth and companionship as you do.
You are blessed in the strongest terms.
Dorian